Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Dyshade you mofo! Just... WHy?

Old 08-05-05   #1
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Dyshade you mofo! Just... WHy?

Okay so why won't you set billy lose into the world of DF?

I find it utterly kakka. He is gonna behave himself! He said so, just get your arse in gear and sort that shit out will ya?

What is the big deal anyway? I mean, you haven't explained to us, why it poses a problem at the moment and you haven't explained what progress or indeed, steps you have taken to ensure Billy's 'unbanned-ness'.

I swear to god dyshade, if you don't unban billy from the rest of DF and he leaves DF, never to be seen on DF ever again... I will personally eat off your face dangit!

Now get your arse in gear!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-05   #2
Crypt
___

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Credits: 132,985
as it stands it is only in this forum that he is active. just have to wait and see like everyone else. just be glad thefr0g has been totally unbanned from DF

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

" It is easier to write words on water then to try to use argument on a christian"
Old 08-05-05   #3
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Why was fr0g totally unbanned and billy wasn't? I am not trying to start an online bitchfest about it, I am just curious to know. And where the fuck is heathen? he can post here and he hasn't yet... Odd.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 08-05-05   #4
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
I do not know why Heathen along with others who are darkness members have not posted. The mailer should be done by now((was set to distribute one e-mail every minute or so)). As I stated I have a date set. One which I have shared with no-one at all. I "WILL" un-ban completely ALL of those whom are darkness members by a set date.

It is a date I am sure could easily be guessed if only people would consider small items such as The Topic Of The Month.

I will leave it at that.

OOOOOooooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOooo!!!!

S.O.D.

Old 08-05-05   #5
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

We will also be enabling new Warning Rules

Ones which will somewhat seem harsh though will in the end solve problems without as much fall out as our present system ensures.

S.O.D.

Old 08-05-05   #6
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,233
Oh I talked to Heathen yesterday and he said he will not come back unless either Garg apologizes to him or the Admins invite him back with an email. I for example never got an email to come back but was told to through the usual channels. He was actually kind of insulted that if he came back he wouldnt have full access and like me didnt want to be a puppet for the forums amusement. (I think thats what he meant by saying he was insulted) I though am giving you all the benefit of the doubt and think that If I prove that I am mellowed down a bit and not interested in destroying the forum that I will be given access, I refuse though to apologize for things done in the past as I still feel what I did when I did it was morally correct if anything.
Old 08-05-05   #7
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

I could really care less about apologies Billy....

That is not what I want.....

The only thing that has ever concerned me is the welfare of the entire forum..... dumbasses and vicious alike.....

this was in no way an attempt to make anyone a puppet.... nor does anyone here want little forum puppets.... unless they are cute and fluffie

Heathen will not get any apologies for anything but I will send out a "mailer" if he wants it.... that was sent to registered members..... not ones in the darkness user-group......

I did not expect to have to really mail something for almost everyone on that list to appear..... but would not have been surprised if noone showed up either.... Sixgun surprised me.....

lol...

S.O.D.

Old 08-05-05   #8
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,744
More rules, yay, thats what the forum needs.

So when I get banned from the main forum again, will I still have access to this one?

Old 08-05-05   #9
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
We will also be enabling new Warning Rules

Ones which will somewhat seem harsh though will in the end solve problems without as much fall out as our present system ensures.
These new rules better not be bullshit rules... If they are bullshit rules you will probably ban me in the first 48 hours of them being enforced...

Too much stricked bullshit represses people, Sire did this and everyone hated him... A fraction of us made him look like an idot.

Don't force DF into some sort of bullshit forum again Dy... If you do, I don't think I be the only one leaving.

And if the new rules have special treatment for the mods... I will kick off...

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 08-05-05   #10
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,233
Is it me or does it seem like the rules and the bannings is what made DF get so boring anyway? And then necessitated a need for "darkness"?
Old 08-05-05   #11
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

I am not getting at you directly Dy, I think I am totally done with the bullshit and rules on here...

Want to make DF a better place?

Heres a clue... Stop making rules, get rid of the majority of mods... too fucking many mods on DF, get the rest of DF, meaning the little people, to decide the fate of the forum... After all, it wasn't you that made this place... All of those posters you are throwing the rules on... They made DF....

Alternatively... You can just not make up new rules and let everyon carry on the way they have been recently.... That sounds much better.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 08-05-05   #12
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,744
Lenina... thats the same speech you and everybody else have been giving since 2002, do you think they are any more perceptive to it now? They're gonna make rules, they're gonna make the 14 year olds happy, and they're gonna alienate old users, because garg wants people to click ads, not enjoy the forum.

Old 08-05-05   #13
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
Is it me or does it seem like the rules and the bannings is what made DF get so boring anyway? And then necessitated a need for "darkness"?
I'm inclined to agree. I liked being rebellious, being banned from DF for having an opinon that differed from Sires sucked ass... Not just with sire though, I used to get warned for voicing an opinon on the other forums, if the mods on there didn't like it, I would get warned... It's bullshit... I don't see what the huge problem is at all anymore, DF is nothing like what it was when I first joined... at least back then, I could go onto the wiccan forums and call the people that claimed to be vampires 'crazy bastards' and not get warned for it and my posts deleted.

Its like treading on eggshells on DF now... You know that I had a photo of mine slammed by a tithead and I wasn't even allowed to slam him back... WHen I take shit to the bitch board, I get blamed for being childish... What the fuck is someone supposed to do when they get slammed on another forum and can't do anything about it but go onto a bitch forum?

DF has become a child friendly site almost... I still post because I want to... Sometimes though, I will stay off for days because nobody posts anything worth reading anymore.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 08-05-05   #14
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
No... it was the dying server we had..... it brought this site to its knees..... but the instant it was killed and replaced this place shot right up..... it just happened to coincide with plans we had been making for a while.... about darkness and the 5th thingie...

the rules are actually just going to change in the manner of warnings.... because of many instances where a member is warned and than repeats the behaviour out of anger or just for the hell of it within a matter of hours to days we will place a suspension upon someone warned for 7 days.... they will only be able to post in Bitch for 7 days...... after that they will be able to post everywhere again.... second warning would be 14 days..... third would be ban....

Hopefully this would solve problems such as lilly's where she got two warnings within days..... now that we have perma ban I want to attempt to solve problems and give someone who has been warned room to vent((bitch board access)) and yet not make the mistake of continuing the actions which led to the first warning......

S.O.D.

Old 08-05-05   #15
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g
Lenina... thats the same speech you and everybody else have been giving since 2002, do you think they are any more perceptive to it now? They're gonna make rules, they're gonna make the 14 year olds happy, and they're gonna alienate old users, because garg wants people to click ads, not enjoy the forum.
Yeah I noticed that recently, they have placed an ad underneeth the first post of each thread... Nobody wants to see that shit and its not as if anyone has clicked on any of their ads at all... I have been here since 2001 and I swear to you and everyone on here that I have NEVER once, clicked on any ad on here....

I must be with the most other DF members on that one, I mean, whot the fuck would want to click on 'sexy girls and sexy guys'? SHort of the most lonely and boring person that comes on here, I don't think anyone would click on those ads.

It's not just that either, they have even more mods than they had last year, running the forums... How many fucking mods do they need to run a fucking advice forum? JESUS! And half the mods have been mods for ages and some of the mods that have been mods for ages have NEVER done shit about anything, only stick their heads up the highest in commands ass. Its group thought in there... It's like watching a clone war.

Well, again, for the millionth time and the 4th year of me being a member of DF... There is my 2 cents.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 08-05-05   #16
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina
You know that I had a photo of mine slammed by a tithead and I wasn't even allowed to slam him back... WHen I take shit to the bitch board, I get blamed for being childish... What the fuck is someone supposed to do when they get slammed on another forum and can't do anything about it but go onto a bitch forum?

Report it. They would be slammed with a Warning.

Fuck what others think.

Go to bitch and rouse up holy hell.

S.O.D.

Old 08-05-05   #17
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
No... it was the dying server we had..... it brought this site to its knees..... but the instant it was killed and replaced this place shot right up..... it just happened to coincide with plans we had been making for a while.... about darkness and the 5th thingie...

the rules are actually just going to change in the manner of warnings.... because of many instances where a member is warned and than repeats the behaviour out of anger or just for the hell of it within a matter of hours to days we will place a suspension upon someone warned for 7 days.... they will only be able to post in Bitch for 7 days...... after that they will be able to post everywhere again.... second warning would be 14 days..... third would be ban....

Hopefully this would solve problems such as lilly's where she got two warnings within days..... now that we have perma ban I want to attempt to solve problems and give someone who has been warned room to vent((bitch board access)) and yet not make the mistake of continuing the actions which led to the first warning......
Its still not going to stop anyone Dy... I think that the best way to do that is not make up anymore rules... But hey, I'm just a little person.

Do what you want, I will do what I want, if I get banned for it then I get banned for it, I haven't broken a rule like that anyway... I don't have the opportunity anymore. Heh.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 08-05-05   #18
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina

It's not just that either, they have even more mods than they had last year, running the forums... How many fucking mods do they need to run a fucking advice forum? .
Sites cost money to run... that is the truth of it.... or we can go back to broke server and watch every other post dissolve because the server sucks ass.... reality is it costs money to run this site......

No.. we have less Mods.... we just have more of the Mods distributed through the forums so some are doubled... so it looks like alot but it really is not... especially in Serious where there are Forum Mods and Forum-Wide Mods....

reds gone.... jobes gone.... Lillith is gone... mighty is gone..... whitelily is gone... thats 5 less and I know I am missing someone......

S.O.D.

Old 08-05-05   #19
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

Spikess is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,982
im all for getting rid of all mods, we survived without them before, i'm also all for getting rid of this "no insult" bullshit. whats with that crap anyways, any sad little prick that is going to take to heart anything said on the internet, deserves any shit they get. the forum was so much better when we didn't have any of this "lets stick to rules crap" it's when from a fun, usualy quite spontanious forum, to just..well...balls licking, huggle fucking, forum for 2 year olds.

they really should change the name from darkforum to the sunnysunshineletmekissyourknob forum.

Old 08-05-05   #20
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Report it. They would be slammed with a Warning.

Fuck what others think.

Go to bitch and rouse up holy hell.
I did and I did I was still trolled, if you remember.

I am not making an issue out of it anymore, I was just explaining an example.

And I feel sick and need a chocolate cookie but my daughter hid my house keys so I can't fucking leave to go to the store....

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite