Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page So help here PLEAZE! ASAP CALLIN OUT TO ALL

Old 07-31-05   #1
Jup
Chaos Theory

Jup
Credits: 2,667
So help here PLEAZE! ASAP CALLIN OUT TO ALL

Ok here is the situation, my Gf well fiance have been going out for about 2 years and i asked her to marry me valintines day and she said yes, well any way she met this guy earlyer in the year and she had made plans to do stuff with him like go to the movies, only they were suppose to mess around and shit, well i took that and still stayed with her, things got a little better but not much.....well more stuff like that happened and they did some "Late" night talking on the phone and shit, well ne wayz about 3 weeks ago she fuckin cheated on me with him and stuff and I dumped her, i love her to death but then she gives me these: It was only for 20 minutes then i stopped because i coulnt cheat on you, I pushed him away, i thought of you the whole time, im sorry i love you, and some other bullshit, I've been depressed and destroyed by it since, i love her soo much butim sick of getting hurt, the entire time we were going out she treated me like shit and i took it cuz i loved her, even when we broke up she invited him over the night we were suppose to go to a party and she basicly picked on me and flirted the entire time with him, until i got him to wresle and i beat the shit out of him. she keeps telling me he was annoying and she will never do anything like that again...Im very sure im not going to go with her again, but i also blame myself....CAN ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME WORDS OF ADVICE ON WHAT I SHOULD DO, OR BE FEELING, IS IT EVEN MY FAULT...?

"I would sooner die in your arms then to live without you in mine"
"I know people who have bonded over there mutual hatred for me"
"Another day..Another Defilement"
"A fight is a fight no matter what side your on"
"There are two kinds of tears...Tears for those who leave you, and tears for those who you never let go"
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-05   #2
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

gArGOyLe^^ will become famous soon enough
Credits: 280,051
Break up with her. You are clearly wasting your time with her.
Old 07-31-05   #3
Becki Bondage
In the year 3030.......

Becki Bondage is on a distinguished road
Credits: 7,197
Drop the bitch.

Or turn it into a kinky threesome.
Old 07-31-05   #4
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
You know... Everyone is going on and on about dumping her etc...

Maybe you should, maybe you shouldn't... It is up to you. Do what you want to do, you don't need other people to tell you that you should get rid of her because only you can make a decision in the end.

Heres my davice on it though.

If you chose to drop her... Drop her. No bullshit, no 'We can still be friends', no calling eachother, if you drop her, that is your choice but if you continue to torture yourself with contact with her... Then you are a fool.

On the flipside... If you Don't drop her... Then you have chosen to forgive her. But I suggest that you get the whole truth from her. Make it clear that you are not going to drop her if she tells you the gods honest truth, no matter how painful it is for you to hear. Get it out into the open, if she pushed him off or she really cheated on you with him. Tell her afterwards, your feelings, how you are with that. If you decide to stay with her after that, don't keep reminding her, don't keep punishing her with it, move on from it and rebuild what you had with her. Don't bullshit around though, if you love the girl and you are prepared to take her back, then you have, without words forgiven her.

Before you make a full decision though, think of it this way...

Would you be able to stand to look at her without thinking about that past? If you can handle that then you are not a coward, nor a fool. It is brave to stay with someone that has hurt you in that way and I am not going to lie to you, it is hard to deal with sort of thing but if you can work past that... Then you know she is worth it.

Take it from me... I am still with a guy that cheated on me... We are happy too, we have a daughter and another one on the way, I hardly think of the past now and when I do... It still hurts but I just look at him and realize that people make mistakes and he payed the price... He loves me so much and yeah, we have problems but we can work on them and sort them out over time... The trust will never be the same but if you have the strength to work on something... You know its worth it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 07-31-05   #5
Jup
Chaos Theory

Jup
we have been broken up for 3 weeks and im not turnin it into a 3 some, im goin to kill that mother fucker next time he even looks at me wrong,

"There are two kinds of tears...Tears for those who leave you, and tears for those who you never let go"
Old 07-31-05   #6
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

harli is on a distinguished road
Credits: 160,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jup
Ok here is the situation, my Gf well fiance have been going out for about 2 years and i asked her to marry me valintines day and she said yes, well any way she met this guy earlyer in the year and she had made plans to do stuff with him like go to the movies, only they were suppose to mess around and shit, well i took that and still stayed with her, things got a little better but not much.....well more stuff like that happened and they did some "Late" night talking on the phone and shit, well ne wayz about 3 weeks ago she fuckin cheated on me with him and stuff and I dumped her, i love her to death but then she gives me these: It was only for 20 minutes then i stopped because i coulnt cheat on you, I pushed him away, i thought of you the whole time, im sorry i love you, and some other bullshit, I've been depressed and destroyed by it since, i love her soo much butim sick of getting hurt, the entire time we were going out she treated me like shit and i took it cuz i loved her, even when we broke up she invited him over the night we were suppose to go to a party and she basicly picked on me and flirted the entire time with him, until i got him to wresle and i beat the shit out of him.

that is the most massive run-on sentence ive EVER seen.

anyway, drop her. fuck that.
Old 07-31-05   #7
Jup
Chaos Theory

Jup
Its just she has hurt me on mutiple times and just choked the life force out of me, im done with her thats my desicion its just i feel like there is something i could of done that made this not happen, I love her but she couldnt stay true to me even after the promises, im not sure i can do that.....But does that make me a coward to walk away..?

Old 07-31-05   #8
Nox noctis Umbra
Proud papa

Nox noctis Umbra is on a distinguished road
Credits: 96,032
Though I hate to do, Imma gonna say what everyone else has been saying, dump the bitch, she's been leading you along, and using your dick for the rope. She seems to see you as a shitting ground that she can keep on using. No body deserves to be treated like that, dump the bitch, get her out of your life, and fucking move on.
Old 08-01-05   #9
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jup
Its just she has hurt me on mutiple times and just choked the life force out of me, im done with her thats my desicion its just i feel like there is something i could of done that made this not happen, I love her but she couldnt stay true to me even after the promises, im not sure i can do that.....But does that make me a coward to walk away..?
Some people are the way they are... I have been through exactly what you have stated on this thread. If you are doing as you have stated here. Then you must remove yourself from her totally.. No hoping, no trying again, no waiting for that forgive me call, nothing..
As they are fond of saying in movies... "Move along now.. There's nothing to see here."
Apply that to your situation.. Elsewise, your in for a long and hard road to recovery..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jup
we have been broken up for 3 weeks and im not turnin it into a 3 some, im goin to kill that mother fucker next time he even looks at me wrong,
THIS STATEMENT..... Don't.. waste of your time, energy, and life force..
Remember, it was her idea to let it go where it went.. And if this time was not the first, then she lured him into it knowingly.. Apparently, she has been sending you messages. What they are/were is for you to figure out.. Don't shoot the messenger just because the message sucks..

Take a few deep breaths, relax (as best you can ), and look towards tommorrow, not yesterday..

Uncle Tiggs.

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 08-01-05   #10
J0hnnyReb
Amnita Muscaria

J0hnnyReb is on a distinguished road
Credits: 24,187
It hurts, but forget her, she isnt worth your time, there is too much variety in life. But if you feel as though you must get back at her some way I suggest going on a sex tour through Japan or China and sending her the pics and photoshop them saying wish you were here in a caption, that'd rock. Then when thats said and done find yourself again and look for a woman who will treat you good.

Old 08-03-05   #11
Jup
Chaos Theory

Jup
Thank you all for your help im thankful!

Old 08-13-05   #12
Temptress
Face in the Mist

Temptress is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,699
20 minutes and then she stops theguy sorry but your best out of this relationship. If she was thinking of you then she would't be in that situation fullstop. Painful as it is move on and get somebody who is as in to you as you are them.
Old 08-13-05   #13
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,581
Stab her.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-16-05   #14
errantrogue
which one, though?

errantrogue is on a distinguished road
Credits: 288,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g
Stab her.
probably not the wisest advice... the legal reasons alone would be enough.

getting out is a good idea, though. move on, move out...

"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.
Old 08-16-05   #15
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by errantrogue
probably not the wisest advice... the legal reasons alone would be enough.

getting out is a good idea, though. move on, move out...
Eh, to each his own.

Me, I likes the stabbin.

Old 08-16-05   #16
errantrogue
which one, though?

errantrogue is on a distinguished road
Credits: 288,983
as do i... but, only in dreams.

"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.
Old 08-26-05   #17
Jup
Chaos Theory

Jup
.oh boy....hhmm how about exploives...quick, clean and i like the pretty light!

Old 08-26-05   #18
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,193
Take her on a mountain hike and throw her into a nest of rattle snakes or copper heads.
Old 08-26-05   #19
Synikul
fucking jackass

Synikul is on a distinguished road
Credits: 117,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jup
.oh boy....hhmm how about exploives...quick, clean and i like the pretty light!
Tell her you've discovered that you can't live without her, and you'll give her another chance, but just ONE more chance, be very serious. Then the first time you go out with her after that, hate fuck her in the ass and dump her publicly.

I'm not joking. She deserves it, and you will get back all the respect you've lost from this sorry situation.
Old 09-05-05   #20
BeautysDemise
Masochistic Failure

BeautysDemise is on a distinguished road
Credits: 110,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g
Stab her.
-points above-

Just Another Girl Who Wants to Rule the World.