Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page sillent hill 2 (help)

Old 06-09-05   #1
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,708
sillent hill 2 (help)

LAKEVIEW HOTEL

There's a Map of the Hotel to the left of the entrance with a point on it marked "Waiting for you". Go to Restaurant "Lake Shore" and examine one of the tables for Fish Key. Now check out the piano and see Laura again! You'll finally be able to read Laura's letter too. Go back out and west down the corridor to the last door on the south side (the area is grayed on the map). Go into the open door for 3 boxes of handgun bullets and rifle shells.

Go to the stairs and go down to level B1F. Go past the Venus Tears Bar and into the elevator for paint thinner. Go back up and into the Lobby. Check the front desk for a note and behind the counter, in the mail slot, is a key to room 312. There's a giant music box in the center of the room. You can place the "Little Mermaid" Music Box inside. There's also a Save Point in this room.

Head up the Lobby stairs to 2F. Enter the door to the west. Go into the Cloak Room for a First Aid Kit, 2 boxes of shotgun shells, and two boxes of handgun bullets! Unlock the bag here with the Fish Key for Key to the Hotel Room 204. Go into the Reading Room for a Health Drink and 2 boxes of shotgun shells and right outside the room to the south are 2 boxes of handgun bullets. Go to Room 204. On the desk is an Employee Elevator Key. There's a hole in the wall to Room 202. Look at the photos on the bed. Use the paint thinner on the photo with an "X" on it so you can find out the combination to unlock the briefcase lock. You'll get the "Cinderella" Music Box.

Just outside the Elevator is a Health Drink and rifle shells. Go to the greyed area and use the Employee Elevator Key to go inside. There's 2 Health Drinks on a table and a Save Point on the wall here. Try to go into the open elevator in this room and an alarm will sound. Read the weight limit on the elevator buttons. Put all of your items and weapons on the shelf just outside the elevator. Ride the elevator down to 1F and get the Map for Employees on the bulletin board. Go down to the Pantry for a "Snow White" Music Box on the shelf. Go into Office for a videotape and can opener. Go in the Employee Lounge for 2 boxes of rifle shells on top of the fridge. Go through the blue door in front of the office and head downstairs to the basement. Dodge past the mannequins (since you don't have any damn weapons) and enter the Boiler Room. Get the Bar Key and First Aid Kit. Now go in the kitchen for 3 Health Drinks. Use the can opener on the large can in the middle of the counter. Get the light bulb. Ever hear of a can of light bulbs??

Now go into the bar. Try to unlock the door. Use the light bulb on the lamp on the counter of the bar across from the door. Now unlock the door and go back up to 2F by the Lobby stairs and then go in the Employee Elevator Room. Retrieve all of your much needed stuff and save if you wish. Go back to the lobby and put the remaining 2 music boxes in and turn it on. Get the Hotel Stairway key from the music box.

Go back up to 2F and up the stairs across from the Cloak Room and use the key on the gate there. Go to Room 312 and play the videotape on the VCR (next to the TV). You'll find out some disturbing information...

for one thing i'm seriously stuck on silent hill 2.

1. i have the video tape
2 i have the cinderella and snow white music boxes.... except i can't be able to find out where the "little mermaid music box" is......... and i don't see where it will say in there that i can find it either...
3. of course i have the key to room 312... but i can't get there because i don't have anything to unlock that gate with...

so i've been wondering around the hotel like a total moron. but does anybody know where to find that "little mermaid music box?"

anyway that is the only thing i want to have help with......
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-05   #2
syphilis
Darkness Incarnate

syphilis is on a distinguished road
Credits: 31,258
Little mermaid music box can be found on the edge of the west water fountain in the courtyard where you enter the lake view hotel.
Old 06-12-05   #3
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by syphilis
Little mermaid music box can be found on the edge of the west water fountain in the courtyard where you enter the lake view hotel.
i looked in the courtyard before.. and looked in the fountain but i guess i wasn't looking hard enough... from there that is where i started to wonder around the hotel room like a total moran. but when you told me to go to the courtyard and look for the little mermaid musix box in the fountain... sure enough it was there just like you said it was!
after that happened i slapped my self on the forhead.
i finished the game and beat it yesterday. but i didn't like the ending though... because i went through all of that to realize that i killed my wife and because of that i had to commit suicide at the end... man that fucking sucked.
thanks syphilis.
Old 06-12-05   #4
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

that was my first PS2 game i have ever completed. now i can go back to playing rachet and clank "the geatest hits" one......
now i haven't completed that... because i'm stuck on that game and i have the walkthrough... except i need to find a pair of boots and it isn't anywhere on the planet that i'm on... so i don't know which planet to go to go get the boots from...
so that made me put it off...... so i'll pop in that rachet and clank game and figure it out... and beat that game to.
Old 06-13-05   #5
syphilis
Darkness Incarnate

syphilis is on a distinguished road
Credits: 31,258
Doesn't silent hill2 has multiple endings like the first one?
Old 06-13-05   #6
errantrogue
which one, though?

errantrogue is on a distinguished road
Credits: 288,983
yup...

SPOLIERZ

depending on what you do in the game, you get one of the following...

Leave... if you're curt with Maria and keep generally good health (IE - Heal yourself all the time), you'll leave silent hill with the little girl knowing your wife forgave you. Note:Listen to the entire letter as you're going down the hall. It may give you more points towards the suicide ending, but its great plot.

Take Maria Instead... if you spend a lot of time with Maria, never let her get hurt, and go into denial about Mary (i.e. never read the letter, watch the video, etc.), the end boss will be your wife... you'll kill her (again) and leave with the sultry Maria... only, as you leave she starts coughing in a familiar way (say, the same way your twice dead wife did as she started to get sick).

2gether 4ever... if you spend a lot of time at deaths door (IE- always have your health in the red or orange), feel the guilt of your wife's death (read her notes, watch the video, etc.), and look at Angela's knife a lot (examine, examine, examine), you'll take your wife's corpse and go to a watery grave together.

Rebirth... after you've beaten the game once, you can find some hidden items in order to invoke sammael and ressurect yer wifey... but, is that such a good idea? there's usually a price for such things.

ENDZ SPOILERZ

fun fun things to do...

last blackhat (pyramid head) fight... get the two of them to kill each other. i did it by running around enough so i could get in between them... then, just dodge when they attack with their Rusty Spears of Destiny. Stupid civil war era executioners.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.

Last edited by errantrogue; 06-13-05 at 12:48.
Old 06-13-05   #7
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by syphilis
Doesn't silent hill2 has multiple endings like the first one?

well i've never known about it.. this is my first incounter with silent hill. but a friend of mine was telling me how there is different endings... now that she has mentioned that i need to go back and see other endings to that game.
Old 06-13-05   #8
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by errantrogue
yup...

SPOLIERZ

depending on what you do in the game, you get one of the following...

Leave... if you're curt with Maria and keep generally good health (IE - Heal yourself all the time), you'll leave silent hill with the little girl knowing your wife forgave you. Note:Listen to the entire letter as you're going down the hall. It may give you more points towards the suicide ending, but its great plot.

Take Maria Instead... if you spend a lot of time with Maria, never let her get hurt, and go into denial about Mary (i.e. never read the letter, watch the video, etc.), the end boss will be your wife... you'll kill her (again) and leave with the sultry Maria... only, as you leave she starts coughing in a familiar way (say, the same way your twice dead wife did as she started to get sick).

2gether 4ever... if you spend a lot of time at deaths door (IE- always have your health in the red or orange), feel the guilt of your wife's death (read her notes, watch the video, etc.), and look at Angela's knife a lot (examine, examine, examine), you'll take your wife's corpse and go to a watery grave together.

Rebirth... after you've beaten the game once, you can find some hidden items in order to invoke sammael and ressurect yer wifey... but, is that such a good idea? there's usually a price for such things.

ENDZ SPOILERZ

fun fun things to do...

last blackhat (pyramid head) fight... get the two of them to kill each other. i did it by running around enough so i could get in between them... then, just dodge when they attack with their Rusty Spears of Destiny. Stupid civil war era executioners.
*thinking*

hmmm.
Old 06-13-05   #9
errantrogue
which one, though?

well, you didn't have to read it... there's another ending as well that i DIDN'T mention.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.
Old 06-14-05   #10
Crypt
___

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Credits: 132,985
they seem to like doing that don't they

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

" It is easier to write words on water then to try to use argument on a christian"
Old 06-14-05   #11
errantrogue
which one, though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt
they seem to like doing that don't they
which part?