Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Alright asshats.... I'm not afraid...

Old 05-04-05   #1
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Alright asshats.... I'm not afraid...

Okay... So... I May well be posting here but i don't want to see all this bullshit about "Well you worship the devil so thats why" because i didn't come on here to say this so I could get the lecture on how my religion is wrong (No, I don't worship the devil by the way, I was making examples for all you religious nuts...)

Alright... Something weird is going the fuck on either with me or in my apartment... I dunno wheather its just me or its my overactive imagination... Its like... A feeling I get sometimes when I am in my bed, I just freak the fuck out and I can't sleep in the room, I will literally freak out and take a panic attack. (A quiet panic attack because I don't want Seb to think I'm a pussy who's afraid of the dark...) Like, I will be fine and then all of a sudden, I just can't be in the bedroom anymore, I get so afraid I just get up and run out.... This started happening recently around January of this year... Not often though, about once a week or something... Not even... The strange thing that has JUST started happening for the past week are the nightmares and creepy eyelid stuff. (I will tell you about that in a moment)

The Nightmares are so bad, I wake up screaming and I am so bad that I can't stop once I wake up so I am in this pattern of screaming until Seb freaks out and has to shake me... I mean when I wake up, I am sweating so bad, the sheets are damp and I'm just shivering... The last nightmare I had was the other night... I haven't had once since the other night but the nightmare thing has happened to me twice already in the same week... I mean, I dream werid dreams and most just piss me off because I have this really warped sense of self so my dreams usually consist of Seb cheating on me or something but man... I only ever had nightmares like that when I was a small child... And even then its only happened to me twice when I was about 4 or 5 years old...

The creepy eyelid thing I said earlier... Its like, I'm dosing off to sleep and it feels as if a spider or something is crawling across my eyelid and I just sit up in bed rubbing my eye frantically to brush away a spider or something... That has been happening ALOT...

Yeah so theres something going the fuck on.... Either I'm a fucking whackjob or its not me at all.... I think I must be posessed or something....

What do you think? Anything weird? Or do you think I'm a nutter?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-05   #2
neonwraith
Voice of Unerring Reason

neonwraith
Credits: 108,935
Okay Sweetheat, before you start wigging out on my big time, lets look at this form a logical point of view, lets try to exclude some simple scientific explinations before we announce the comming of hell in your living room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina
Alright... Something weird is going the fuck on either with me or in my apartment... I dunno wheather its just me or its my overactive imagination... Its like... A feeling I get sometimes when I am in my bed, I just freak the fuck out and I can't sleep in the room, I will literally freak out and take a panic attack. (A quiet panic attack because I don't want Seb to think I'm a pussy who's afraid of the dark...) Like, I will be fine and then all of a sudden, I just can't be in the bedroom anymore, I get so afraid I just get up and run out.... This started happening recently around January of this year... Not often though, about once a week or something... Not even... The strange thing that has JUST started happening for the past week are the nightmares and creepy eyelid stuff. (I will tell you about that in a moment)
The way that the wind interacts with certain materials causes them to resonate at certain frequencies. These frequencies are usually so low that they're inaudable. As it's dark, your ears are more attuned because they compensate to build a fuller picture.

Due to this, your ears will pick up sounds they normally don't. Ultra-Subsonics were accidentall proven in a sterile american lab to produce a similar psychological effect to a haunting and most scientists now beelive that ultra-subsonics messing with the inner ear cause the brain to wig out and go into spooked mode.

Try ear plugs....

Quote:
The Nightmares are so bad, I wake up screaming and I am so bad that I can't stop once I wake up so I am in this pattern of screaming until Seb freaks out and has to shake me... I mean when I wake up, I am sweating so bad, the sheets are damp and I'm just shivering... The last nightmare I had was the other night... I haven't had once since the other night but the nightmare thing has happened to me twice already in the same week... I mean, I dream werid dreams and most just piss me off because I have this really warped sense of self so my dreams usually consist of Seb cheating on me or something but man... I only ever had nightmares like that when I was a small child... And even then its only happened to me twice when I was about 4 or 5 years old...
Symptomatic of the same thing, your subconcious mid is also more suseptible due to the decoupling of the rational part of the brain.

Quote:
The creepy eyelid thing I said earlier... Its like, I'm dosing off to sleep and it feels as if a spider or something is crawling across my eyelid and I just sit up in bed rubbing my eye frantically to brush away a spider or something... That has been happening ALOT...
Muscle spasms, you do them loads every day, your state of mind probably means you notice them more.....I do it all the time.

Quote:
Yeah so theres something going the fuck on.... Either I'm a fucking whackjob or its not me at all.... I think I must be posessed or something....
I doubt it's you, I think it's just that you're more suseptible at the moment. It could also be an adjustment from your current state to a new state of motherhood as the little one becomes less dependent.

Quote:
I think you're a nutter...but only because I've met you and not for anything you've posted here hon.

It sounds like a terrible haunting, but coupled with your state of mind, your state of adjustment, your obvious sub-concious insecurity over Seb all of thse things can grow to form a very clear picture of a very run-down and subsequently susceptible mind.

Seriously, try earplugs when you sleep, I don't know which ones are best for night-time use though.

Neon
As much as if the deed were done.

If wishing damns us, you and I
Are damned to all our hearts content.
Come then we may at least enjoy
Some pleasure for our punishment..."

Sir Thomas More
Old 05-04-05   #3
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Wow, you actually made me feel better... Thank you Neon... Your awsome...

One thing though... Everything now I can actually see logically... Other than the creepy eyelid thing... Okay, you know that I am epileptc and I know what a muscle spasm or my eyelid spasming is... This is alot different... It is not actually in my eyelid... Its like... Over my eyelid... it feels like something is crawling over my eyelid... Well, over my eyelashes anyway...

An example... run your finger over your eyelashes as soft as you can... I mean really lightly over your eyelashes.... Thats what it feels like... No wait... It irritates.... Its like something crawling over my eyelashes.... Man its hard to explain... I dunno, it may well be my hair in my face but I always tie it back when I go to bed....

Meh... Its psychological... Innit...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-04-05   #4
neonwraith
Voice of Unerring Reason

neonwraith
It's like tiny legs running over your eye or like your eye is twitching... there are tiny (And I beleive utterly useless) muscles in the eye lid which when you're tired randomly misfire instead of blinking causing this wierd twitch.

When you're asleep it's possible the same, or long eyelashes (or even short ones) tickling your eyes.

Neon

Sir Thomas More
Old 05-08-05   #5
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,708
short, simple, and sweet.

your epileptc.

your very tired and need alot of sleep.

your just having a bad case of nightmares that are really scarying the shit out of you. so you don't know how to act properly to it. so your head is making up all kinds of messed up shit.

about the eyelashes... do you leave on your air conditionar at night? maybe the air could be hitting your eyelashes.

then tell seb about your nightmares. i'm being serious about this. let him know about it.

maybe then i think you would feel a whole lot better. it isn't as bad as you are making it sound.

anyway here is my two cents.
Old 05-08-05   #6
Synikul
fucking jackass

Synikul is on a distinguished road
Credits: 117,776
Quote:

It could be something there. Don't dismiss that sensation without thought. It's happened to me before, and something was there.
Old 05-08-05   #7
Nox noctis Umbra
Proud papa

Nox noctis Umbra is on a distinguished road
Credits: 96,032
I don't think your a nutter Lenina. I have experience similar things in my basement, which is where I sleep, though I do sometimes get the feeling that there is something behind me waiting to attack, and I also have heard the sounds of people walking around upstairs when there is no one here. Fret not, you are not the only one who has had those, and if it does turn out your just being looney fucking toons, well you ain't the only one. you will have synikul and myself right there with you
Old 05-08-05   #8
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Yeah but admittedly, it only happens on occasion... I dunno, last night I freaked again, its not all that common and it only started happening in january.... THats the only thing I can't explain really... I mean, I NEVER had that feeling before, sure I have freaked out before but that was different.... Everything else I described though, that has happened to me before but not to that degree, it was a little less intense... I dunno, maybe this is something new... Not sure....

Its not going to stop any time soon either, I dunno, I took a rational look at things and maybe it is my epilepsy playing up, it tends to make me paranoid sometimes...

I dunno... Its not as if I'm taking panic attacks in my sleep like I used to.... I have looked over alot of things, I even went to see the family doctor the other day because the nightmares are still going on and he really couldn't give me anything to help me sleep as I have to get up when the baby wakes up.... I have been feeling really fatigued these past 2 or 3 weeks too and its not as if I haven't been sleeping, I mean sometimes I can't sleep due to the nightmares and the freaking out suddenly and not wanting to go back into the bedroom but other than that I am sleeping okay I guess... I dunno man, I may go back to the doctor, I don't think its anything serious now but it still is disturbing...

Maybe it is something other than me but then... I mean I do have epilepsy.... And the given fact that I get paranoid over alot of garbage things....

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-08-05   #9
Nox noctis Umbra
Proud papa

O.k. what about the nightmares, are they about things that could happen, horror movie type nightmares, or completely and total wacked out off the wall horror rides.
Old 05-09-05   #10
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Thats the thing... I can only remember like... Tiny pieces of them.... Like, when you glance at something... THe last one I had, all I can remember about it was this chicks face, she had really blond hair and then her face changed to something like the demon that posessed that chick from the exorcist but only more colourful and less.... I dunno.... But when I woke up, the thing that really freaked me out was, I was trying to get hold of myself and calm down from screaming and as soon as I shut the fuck up, there was a loud crash in the bashroom, the soap holder had fell off the wall and I think thats what made me get up and walk around then...

I'm not saying the soap holder had anything to do with my bathroom being posessed by satan or anything but I just freaked and as soon as I shut up *bang!* Yeah and I was freaking again.... Heh...

The one before that, all I remember is a glance at this dog-like thing but it had really long blond hair and it looked like one of those really badly photoshoped pictures you find in weekly world news when they publish shit about a dog mating with a chick and producing a baby girl/dog/person thing.... but again more colourful....

Always just glances but I figure that the actual nightmare must be freaky because I wake up screaming like the chick from Halloween...

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-09-05   #11
Nox noctis Umbra
Proud papa

Call a medium
Old 05-09-05   #12
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

And tell her/him what?

Sorry, I just dislike mediums... They tend to make me feel as if I'm some sort of character from poltergheist... Given the fact I hate those stupid movies... If they ain't gonna help me for free then I will just live with it...

Seriously though, why are you advising me to do that?

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-09-05   #13
Nox noctis Umbra
Proud papa

O.k. if you know all this then I am sorry for the explaination. Dreams/nightmares are just your brain basically going "Check 1,2. testing testing." However something that specific reoccuring not in dreams but nightmares is not only rare but very weird, and is quite possibly the result of some outside influence
Old 05-09-05   #14
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Like what? I mean, its not as if I live near a graveyard or anything.... I live in an apartment block... Surely if I have that sort of shit happening then everyone in the apartment block would be experiencing the same thing yeah? You have to forgive me, I tend to know fuck all about anything like this...

I'm more like neon and Shy when it comes to things like this, I just posted it here because its like nothing I have ever experienced before.... I was hoping people would call me a nutcase... I'm genrally concerned now though so I wanna know what you think, from a spiritual side of things... I wanna know what synikul was on about too... If he wouldn't mind explaining it to me that is...

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-09-05   #15
Nox noctis Umbra
Proud papa

Oh don't worry, cause I know what thats like. It wasn't until I started see shit like blood on a wall disappear, the volume on electronic equipment start turning up without anyone touching, shit just vanishing without a trace, only to turn up in the most unusual spots, but for I acknowledged the possiblity. My best guess is that something is trying to get your attention in a way that is not possible, for what ever reason.
Old 05-09-05   #16
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
What new things happened around January?? think on it.. from small trivial things, to major happenings.. Something has keyed this event. Find the key..

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 05-11-05   #17
Necropolis
Higher Principality

Necropolis is on a distinguished road
Credits: 107,272
Lenina, Curious, Have you tried a bansihing ritual?

May Chaos Be Visited Upon You.
Old 05-16-05   #18
neonwraith
Voice of Unerring Reason

neonwraith
And banish what? I doubt there is actually a ghost there....

Neon

Sir Thomas More
Old 05-16-05   #19
Necropolis
Higher Principality

Necropolis is on a distinguished road
Credits: 107,272
neon, Maigc and gosts existance aside. Banishing rituals, also have a psychiological effect. If it is in her head then one may actually help to rid her of the feelings.

May Chaos Be Visited Upon You.
Old 05-16-05   #20
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonwraith
And banish what? I doubt there is actually a ghost there....

Neon
Yeah I was thinking that too... I mean, its not as if I'm a believer at all, I have just been freaked out alot and I needed an explaination of sorts... It hasn't stopped, I still have the nightmares and I still get freaked on occasion...

No, I have not tried a banishing ritual, I dunno anything about hocus pocus stuff or indeed how to do anything like that... Not that I am bitching at all, I am genuinely curious as to why you think I should perform some sort of occult dealings in my apartment if people think that there is something going on in my place that already involves the unknown...

From a rational point of view, it could be my phyche just playing tricks on me, things are stressful but the stress has been there way before January... I am not sure.

I mean I am not a skeptic, I tend to keep an open mind but I am not entirely sure what the hell is going on, wheather it is me or the apartment. I mean, like I said before, it started up in january for no reason I guess, I mean there is really no key to that I can actually think of, I just started reacting differently to the apartment...

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite