Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Just showing my distaste...

Old 04-26-05   #61
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
[Vinny, still half-asleep, gives his opening statement to the jury.]
Vinny: Everything that guy says is bullshit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-05   #62
syphilis
Darkness Incarnate

syphilis is on a distinguished road
Credits: 31,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady
How come it hasn't sunk in yet that NO ONE IS SUPPORTING YOU? You're alone. Solitary. Even Mia doesn't like you, and she likes everyone.

Oh.. that's right. You don't care what we think. That's why you're still here... posting...arguing...justifying...
No support needed when you argue with nimrods.
Old 04-26-05   #63
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Well, Sebastian decided he would have his two cents worth on here.... I quoted it for you...

Quote:
(this is sebastian: len's fiance)
i thought i'd comment on this dude named "ilovesunflowers"'s constant assanine rantings on my fiance's looks. now i'm a patient guy, but after reading all your comments i thought i should rebut. it is my experience that when someone goes around attacking someone elses looks on a constant basis, they are not only looking for attention, they are not only hiding they're own insecurities about they're personal apperance, but they are (always) insulting said person because they are jealous. they may not be jealous of that persons looks (although in your case you probebly are, i assume you have testicles but perhaps your jealous that len does not. perhaps there is some hidden deep dark place where you wish you were a chick, i mean you act like one, you bitch like one, and chances are your cock is so miniscule that you might as well have a vagina!!!), but they are always, ALWAYS jealous of something. in your case i think it's len's popularity on this forum, or the fact that nearly everyone (who matters) adores her, where as, in your sad case, they seem to not take you seriously or care what you think. i have noticed that there is no picture of you anywhere on this forum, so to me that shows your a coward, afraid that your picture whould be ridiculed because your either hideous or so femanine that the average postes would mistake you for a chick. personally i could care less what you think of my fiance, she's hot, she's hot to the point that total strangers will compliment her on the street (yes, even infront of me, not that i mind), or in bars men will comment on how sexy she is. in stark contrast i doubt you would stand out in a crowd and IF you ever went to a bar, you'd likely be that pervert in the corner staring at the chicks dancing, wishing they would notice you and trying to find your balls wich have retreated into your ass. the funny thing is, len doesn't care what you think of her either, she thinks your creepy (hence the perv comment), and wonders why you'd waste so much effort into insulting someone when that person didn't know you exsisted, or cared what you thought. if you thought that by insulting someone you'd be "cooler" on this forum, then you must be a nerd, because if you had any social graces you'd realise that insulting anyone isn't how you make friends. when len insults anyone on this forum it is because she has already made tons of friends here and everyone knows what she's about. my last point is this: YOU MUST BE GAY (see comment on wanting to be a chick), i came to this conclusion not only from your vast amounts of posts, your lack of balls in showing your own picture for rebutal, your jealousy and cadiness, but most of all, no selfrespecting man would go by the name "ilovesunflowers"!!! your a sad, pathetic, lonely, desperate loser, who happens to be a gay-ass MOTHER FUCKER (and i mean that literaly, although i think you are likely a virgin, i strongly think that you got your mother drunk and fucked her just to be cool. loser!)!!! grow some balls you freak, and if you can't then do the world a favour and kill yourself, no one wants to see a balless dude who looks like a chick!
there! don't bother laughing this off or reverting to your gayass posts because i already know that i am smarter than you, i don't think that ANY self-respecting guy on here would insult someone elses looks to hide their own insecurites (you obviously are doing that or you would have posted a picture of yourself on here by now.)

one last thing. wicked lady should get nekkid with len and give me a show.
Sebastian even says so... Megsy, he is an artist, I doubt that he would mind.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-26-05   #64
syphilis
Darkness Incarnate

Last edited by ilovesunflowers; 04-26-05 at 14:16.
Old 04-26-05   #65
syphilis
Darkness Incarnate

He is her fiance but still refers her as 'Len' altough almost everybody in the forum knows her real name.
If you took the time to read my posts you'd propably found out by now "Sebastian".
Your comment nearly looks the same as Lenina.

*suspicious look at the screen*

Old 04-26-05   #66
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Oh yeah... For sure... I mean, I do spend my time making up imaginary boyfriends and imaginary children just to validate my existence....

By the way if you really knew anything about me... LENINA is my nickname IN REAL LIFE TOO but all the locals refer to me as 'Len'... Even my boyfriend refers to me as Len because that is what I am known by... Yes he knows my real name and yes, he should know my real name as I have been with him on and off for the past 3 fucking years!

If you were not a complete frigging idiot net stalker, you would have been able to scroll back on the photography forum so you could actually see my 'non-existent' boyfriend and my 'non-existent' child.... But I suppose, when attepting to insult someone, you really miss out the facts and employ fiction... A cunning move for anyone with your brain power... Well done... You are now even more pathetic than ever before....

Is that the best you can come up with? I am disappointed yet not suprised....

Oh yea and one last thing....

My boyfriend responds with this... Just click on the link right there....

http://www.Cheap-Picture-Hosting.com...g=Im000755.jpg

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-26-05   #67
syphilis
Darkness Incarnate

Aww you people so interested in me.
With pictures,replies,cuddle names and all.
I'm starting to get emotional now.

Can i become a family member,maybe you have a aunt or sister i can marry?
Old 04-26-05   #68
Cucking Funt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina
My boyfriend responds with this... Just click on the link right there....

www.Cheap-Picture-Hosting.com/is.php?i=27077&img=Im000755.jpg

%&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz

Is that a virus?

Last edited by Cucking Funt; 04-26-05 at 16:37.
Old 04-26-05   #69
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesunflowers
Aww you people so interested in me.
With pictures,replies,cuddle names and all.
I'm starting to get emotional now.

Can i become a family member,maybe you have a aunt or sister i can marry?
Hahahaha!

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite

Last edited by Lenina; 04-26-05 at 18:18.
Old 04-26-05   #70
Mia~ow
Dark Misanthrope

Mia~ow will become famous soon enoughMia~ow will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,625
In response to this whole thread I would like to say:

ARGHGHGHGHGHGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGGH!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-26-05   #71
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucking Funt
%&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz

Is that a virus?
It was meant to show This:

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite

Last edited by Lenina; 04-26-05 at 18:20.
Old 04-26-05   #72
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia~ow
In response to this whole thread I would like to say:

ARGHGHGHGHGHGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGGH!!!!!!!!!!
Just breathe and nod and I will love you forever...

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-26-05   #73
Mia~ow
Dark Misanthrope

OK *nods* It's all cool now, I've calmed down.

Who wants to come and hug a tree with me?
Old 04-26-05   #74
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

I wanna hug a penis....

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-26-05   #75
Mia~ow
Dark Misanthrope

*lob*

There ya go!
Old 04-26-05   #76
syphilis
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina
Hahahaha!
Keep dreaming little sister.
Old 04-26-05   #77
Mia~ow
Dark Misanthrope

Fucking shut up! shut the fuck up, fucking fuck! fucking shut it! SHUT UP! SHUSH!
Old 04-26-05   #78
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,800
Eh, Len's cool. I think they're just kinda perpetuating the fact that they got off on the wrong foot; the supposed "hatred" seems to stem from nothing but trolling and harsh language; that's technically not hatred. It's just... a pissing contest of sorts, i.e. a desperate struggle to get the last word in. I like sunflowers too - he's funny - but since Len has been my friend for a while now, and since she is in fact a sweet and hot chick, I have to take her side. Sorry, dude.
Old 04-26-05   #79
Asher
none

Asher is on a distinguished road
Credits: 3,724
What I have a difficult time understanding on Neena's side is that if she really doesn't give a damn what ilovesunflowers's opinion is, then she should just ignore his existence (without using an ignore button even)... a bully can't continue his/her bullying when no one pays attention to him/her. I think some ilovesunflowers's responses are funny as well, but this all just seems childish now and to top it all off, it's just the Internet.....~everyone~ knows that Internet opinions are heated and overblown. I could argue about cars with someone and the next thing I know, I'll be getting death threats from this person.....

Take this whole thread convo here and insert Real Life into the picture. I see two people screaming back and forth at each other in what antihero dubbed a pissing contest. A really, really....really childish pissing contest at that. It's like two kids siblings fighting and clawing at each other like little brats, especially ilovesunflowers..since Neena has clearly expressed that she feels harrassed and annoyed to no end by ilovesunflowers.....but still she continues to argue with him...which is what confuses me about her......

And dude.. ilovesunflowers.. your vendetta is getting old....I mean, if other people silently agree with you that Neena is a dumb bitch/slut/etc, etc...whatever you wanna call her, you've built your secret cult fan base. Good for you. Whatever that gets you, I'm happy for you. Do you also write Britney Spears hate mail as well? I mean.. don't you have better things to do with your time on the Internet than to stalk and prove your oh-so-valid opinions about Neena? Grow up. And do something productive with your time, for your sake more than ours.

Neena, you're cool, you know I like you and I'm sure this all just pisses you off because well...you're a pissy person! (hehehe)...which is cool! You know I like your fiery spirit, but just ignore this dude's comments and everyone else will. No one gives a fuck about some person pointing out anothers' little nuances.

I thought the bitch board was more about bitching about relevent issues, not a "hate board"....in fact, I think there should be a section exclusively labelled "hate board" so Children who wish to express their useless opinions of hatred about other board members can go there. Or, as a new log in rule, as in "you must be 18 yrs or older to access this section" type thing.. there should be "you must not be a little bitch to annoying and unrelenting ends" to access this board.

Jeez. I can't believe I took the time to type this banter up. But this is all like spam to me.....yeesh.

Last edited by Asher; 04-26-05 at 20:19.
Old 04-26-05   #80
syphilis
Darkness Incarnate

Britney Spears doesn't bother to reply to my emails anymore.