Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Just showing my distaste...

Old 04-24-05   #41
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,595
I'll send you nudies! Just say the word...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-05   #42
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
The word!

mahaha! Holy shit my back hurts... I tried to take a bath earlier but Little Ethel woke up and I had to get out and see to her... Freaking stupid pulled muscles... GAWD!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-24-05   #43
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Fine. Check your PM in about 5 minutes.

Old 04-24-05   #44
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

I was joking but hey.... Now I'm happy...

Yer hawt!

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-24-05   #45
syphilis
Darkness Incarnate

syphilis is on a distinguished road
Credits: 31,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina
Megsy... Babe.... I would leave it if I were you... Anyone ghey enough to google when they get a plate of their own ass handed to them has just about proven that they are a total pathetic fucktard...
I'm not the one using google you delusional whore.
It's your little friend that looked up these links.

http://englishplus.com/grammar/00000045.htm

http://netherlands.gay.guyslink.com/

You see that's why i always remind you for being stupid.
I will say it again;You are stupid.
Quote:
Sidenote...

Also, anyone stupid enough to call someone else ugly when they haven't posted a picture of themselves obviously has esthetic issues...
I will post a picture of myself when i have a webcam or scanner.
Although it won't change the fact that you look like Marilyn Manson's body double on a bad hair day.
I could make jokes about your appearance all night long if i want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady
This is an English-speaking board. You're arguing in English. If you can't comprehend the language, I suggest you go here:

http://netherlands.gay.guyslink.com/

I'm sure they'll proposition you in Dutch.
Can't comprehend?
My english good enough for an english-speaking boards.
I would even say it's sometimes even better than compared to some of the average retard posting in their native language.

So what if didn't knew about capitalized letter,most members here or else where don't capitalize the first letter of a country,monument or historical events.
It's only used by people like you,to show off how their english is better than others (like we care).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia~ow
I used to like you Sunflowers, now I realise I was wrong. You're an antagonistic arse head. Did you join this forum just to piss people off? Well done there then.
What the fuck is your problem?
Have i ever said anything offensive or rude to you?
Maybe i am not very friendly to others,but not at the level to make them pissed off.

You're calling me antagonistic which is quite ironic when most members here are being hostile to eachother,especially on people who just registered.
Just look at Wicked lady and Lenina,they've propably been assholes since the day they first logged on.
Still you don't seem to have a problem with them.

Either way i don't really give a fuck what you think.
Whether you look like or dislike me,whatever.
Don't expect me to put an effort to be more likeable.
Old 04-24-05   #46
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Your a fuckwit... I really don't give a rats ass what you say about any of us... The difference between you and me is....

I have integrity... I am smart... I am liked by most... I am pretty... I have a life... I am mature... I am witty... I am funny.... I have a great sense of humour.... I made you look like the pathetic piece of shit you really are and I honestly don't enjoy slamming people when they don't deserve it and the people I do slam that don't deserve it know that I am just joking...

You on the other hand.

You make comments about others about their looks when really, you shouldn't be slamming anyone at all because we have yet to see what a monstrosity you are... You help with people disliking you because you are a retard... You dislike losing an online argument (which you have proven before time and time again) so you revert to immature bullshit to give yourself that little self-esteem boost... You have been slamming me from the moment you joined when I really never posted anything directed at you, you just jumped right in and singled me out.... You must have some sort of either:

1) Jealousy issue with me.
2) Thought process which makes you think that by slamming a favoured member will make you popular.
Know that you're just plain retarded.

You are not funny.... You are not witty.... Everything you post is just dull... You are a really pathetic fuckwit (Did I mention that before? I hope so...)..... You whine like a little bitch about me, you flog this dead horse over the fact that you wish you could be smarter than me then keep going with the old, OLD arguments that you mentioned on OTHER threads when I handed you a plate of your own ass, you just keep reverting back to those things in the hope that I and other won't notice because you really have no ammunition at all. You just keep on and on and on with the same old boring and shitty comments that got old way before you started commenting on this....

Here... Lets just take a look at this now shall we?

Observe... From this thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesunflowers
Although it won't change the fact that you look like Marilyn Manson's body double on a bad hair day.
I could make jokes about your appearance all night long if i want to.
(By the way... I do see alot of jealousy coming from that.... Say it once more with feeling... Go on...)

Now... Lets see the argument you put across to me in a different thread entirely... On a totally different forum

Quote:
Neena do you often let your kids do your make up?
Wow you even started trolling me! You must get out of the house often... I see alot of hatred in your posts... Do I know you at all? I mean do I? C'mon... You can tell Neena...

It is sad and tragic that you would actually troll someone, take time out of your busy life to comment on someones appearence and troll them around online forums... I find it rather pathetic to be honest... Just goes to show the level of maturity you are at in this critical stage in your life... Puberty can be a traumatic experience for anyone really.....

Oh wait... Back on topic here.... Lets see now.... Oh yes... Your constant bullshit posts that consist of only one meaning.... Why? Lets look at it this way... It is the only ammunition you have really.... Other than correcting the spellings of someone that speaks english as her first lingo, I mean... That doesn't make you smart really... It just makes you look pathetic because those are the ONLY two things you really insult people with... You are a lost case I am afraid...

Now, lets take a look at your other comments directed towards me....

Quote:
Oh well i guess you have to take something seriously when you like something that crawled out of sewer.
Hint:your apperance.
And *sigh* here... (please note that I scrolled four other replies with more or less the same shit in it....)
Quote:
Yes you are ugly,you look like and trashed down seropitive heroin addicted shemale whore.

I couldn't be arsed to go over and over the same old shit.... Your posts consist of the same shit... Boring and shitty... Flogging the dead horse because your material sucks... You really do suck... I usually enjoy owing people.... You are just too fucking boring and you post the same shit which makes me point out the same shit and whereas you clearly like to repeat yourself... I honestly don't... Please... If you are going to argue with me on here... Just find something new to bitch about because I really can't be arsed to see the same shit over and over....

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-25-05   #47
Cucking Funt

Threads like this make the interent funny.
Old 04-25-05   #48
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

I'm glad someone isn't bored... Heh

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-25-05   #49
syphilis
Darkness Incarnate

Holy shit i haven't seen so much retarded bullshit comprsed in one post,even the EU and the UN couldn't match against this high level of hypocrisy.

Quote:
Your a fuckwit... I really don't give a rats ass what you say about any of us... The difference between you and me is....
Let me first say you're gonna face Wicked lady's execution squad cause you wrote your instead of you're,don't say i didn't warned you.

Quote:
I have integrity... I am smart... I am liked by most... I am pretty... I have a life... I am mature... I am witty... I am funny.... I have a great sense of humour.... I made you look like the pathetic piece of shit you really are and I honestly don't enjoy slamming people when they don't deserve it and the people I do slam that don't deserve it know that I am just joking...
I still have yet to read this from another person who isn't one of your many violent asslickers who's head is so far in your ass,they can't even rememeber what daylight means.

You consider yourself pretty?
This proves otherwise
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=BQRUGUN&key=XVQ
And that's the opinion of 567 voters.
based on 567 votes
I'll give you credit this is one of your "better" pictures.

About being mature:
Have you actually took the time to read on of your own posts?
It's comparable to one of someone who just reached puberty
Like this little gem:
Quote:
Pull my finger...

I keep farting tonight and I dunno why... This is cool! I could power half of Ontario with the gas I'm giving off at the moment! Smashing!
Or maybe mean mature in another way.
I was pretty sure you look like you're in the early 30's instead of being 24.
You wouldn't DARE to lie about your age now would you?!

Quote:
You on the other hand.

You make comments about others about their looks when really, you shouldn't be slamming anyone at all because we have yet to see what a monstrosity you are... You help with people disliking you because you are a retard... You dislike losing an online argument (which you have proven before time and time again) so you revert to immature bullshit to give yourself that little self-esteem boost... You have been slamming me from the moment you joined when I really never posted anything directed at you, you just jumped right in and singled me out.... You must have some sort of either:

1) Jealousy issue with me.
2) Thought process which makes you think that by slamming a favoured member will make you popular.
Know that you're just plain retarded.
Here's another hypocrit statement of yours
Should i remind you that you're the first on that jumped on me?
I wasn't slamming you since the day i registered.
I was even nice to you.

http://www.darkforum.com/showthread....2&page=1&pp=10

Quote:
02-11-05, 220
I have the damn flu too.

by the way i hope your kid get better soon.
See i'll specially highlight these very mean words of mine.

Here's the first time you flamed,however i've haven't yet said anything offensive to you before that.
http://www.darkforum.com/showthread.php?t=45482&page=1

Quote:
03-16-05, 20:48
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybs
stupid
stupid!
stupid!
stupid!
stupid!
stupid!
stupid!
stupid!
stupid!
stupid!
stupid!

Sounds like me when i wake up.

Quote:
03-16-05, 21:27
Quote:
Sunflower- A dimwit who also just happens to be stupid..

Nick- A dimwit that not only is stupid but has been repressed from sexual congress for so long, his penis is gathering spiderwebs...

Now try to prove otherwise.

You see,not only you're a hypocrit and a liar but you also have the guts to blame everything me,you just attacked me just because i was just another silly noob that didn't dare to slap you back.
You make me sick.
*spits on the floor*

Quote:
You are not funny.... You are not witty.... Everything you post is just dull... You are a really pathetic fuckwit (Did I mention that before? I hope so...)..... You whine like a little bitch about me, you flog this dead horse over the fact that you wish you could be smarter than me then keep going with the old, OLD arguments that you mentioned on OTHER threads when I handed you a plate of your own ass, you just keep reverting back to those things in the hope that I and other won't notice because you really have no ammunition at all. You just keep on and on and on with the same old boring and shitty comments that got old way before you started commenting on this....
I wonder how many time you've mentioned that before.
Still even if i always use the same thing,it doesn't to you as you keep replying back.
You seemed to be very offenced when i start on your mental behavior and pictures.
That's maybe cause you know i am right.

Quote:
Here... Lets just take a look at this now shall we?

Observe... From this thread...

(By the way... I do see alot of jealousy coming from that.... Say it once more with feeling... Go on...)

Now... Lets see the argument you put across to me in a different thread entirely... On a totally different forum

Wow you even started trolling me! You must get out of the house often... I see alot of hatred in your posts... Do I know you at all? I mean do I? C'mon... You can tell Neena...

It is sad and tragic that you would actually troll someone, take time out of your busy life to comment on someones appearence and troll them around online forums... I find it rather pathetic to be honest... Just goes to show the level of maturity you are at in this critical stage in your life... Puberty can be a traumatic experience for anyone really.....
You flamed and trolled other member in the past,regardless in which section,seems you forgot that too.
Besides it wasn't supposed to be trolling,i just pointed out the horrible make-up job and i surely know i wasn't the only one thinking that though.
Hey atleast i'm honest.

Quote:
Oh wait... Back on topic here.... Lets see now.... Oh yes... Your constant bullshit posts that consist of only one meaning.... Why? Lets look at it this way... It is the only ammunition you have really.... Other than correcting the spellings of someone that speaks english as her first lingo, I mean... That doesn't make you smart really...
Same thing can be said of Wicked lady,she keeps correcting spelling and grammars like a gestapo hunting the jews.
Does that make her smarter than everybody else?
Looks like you're contradicting yourself now.

Quote:
It just makes you look pathetic because those are the ONLY two things you really insult people with...You are a lost case I am afraid...
Not really,i've already pointed many other things toward you but seems those two are the only one that hurts.
Don't worry you provide enough fuel for my flamethrower.

Quote:
Now, lets take a look at your other comments directed towards me....

And *sigh* here... (please note that I scrolled four other replies with more or less the same shit in it....)

I couldn't be arsed to go over and over the same old shit.... Your posts consist of the same shit... Boring and shitty... Flogging the dead horse because your material sucks... You really do suck... I usually enjoy owing people.... You are just too fucking boring and you post the same shit which makes me point out the same shit and whereas you clearly like to repeat yourself... I honestly don't... Please... If you are going to argue with me on here... Just find something new to bitch about because I really can't be arsed to see the same shit over and over....
Ever noticed how Lenina keeps repeating herself when she points out i'm repetetive?
Just watch how many time she says "shitty and boring" all the time.
It's like you copy and paste it from your previous reply.
Not to mention her comments start good but the end is always disapointing as always,like some crappy hollywood action movie.

LOL
Old 04-25-05   #50
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Ever noticed how Lenina keeps repeating herself when she points out i'm repetetive?
Just watch how many time she says "shitty and boring" all the time.
It's like you copy and paste it from your previous reply.
Not to mention her comments start good but the end is always disapointing as always,like some crappy hollywood action movie.

LOL
Quote:
you post the same shit which makes me point out the same shit and whereas you clearly like to repeat yourself... I honestly don't... Please... If you are going to argue with me on here... Just find something new to bitch about because I really can't be arsed to see the same shit over and over....
There... Thats that question answered... IN THE LAST POST I MADE!!!!

I totally forgot about the hotornot thing... Weird how you just happen to find it on the photography board really... when I posted it FIFTY PAGES AGO AT THE BEGINING OF THIS YEAR!!!
you are what we call... A net stalker.... You are stalking me around here... You must have alot of time on your hands....

Also... I totally forgot about you... I didn't even know that I slammed you... Wow, you hold net grudges too... Holy shit man... Grow the fuck up... You are really pathetic....

I don't like you... I must never have liked you... I still don't like you... Yet you troll me around forums... I really don't do that... Why can't you just leave me and Megsy alone? You are pathetic... We don't even have to mention you in a post for you to come running.... You suck...

Just grow the fuck up....

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-25-05   #51
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Oh and one other thing...

Do you know this guy?

http://users.pandora.be/unboundweb/other/DSCN0178.jpg
http://users.pandora.be/unboundweb/...%20hair%201.jpg
http://users.pandora.be/unboundweb/...%20hair%202.jpg
http://users.pandora.be/unboundweb/...%20hair%203.jpg
http://users.pandora.be/unboundweb/other/steve4.jpg

Because he was very much like you.... Liked to pretend he was a vampire.... Started bitching.... He even lives in the same place as you.... Are you sure you are not this ugly monstrosity? Hahaha!

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-25-05   #52
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Quote:
Either way i don't really give a fuck what you think.
Whether you look like or dislike me,whatever.
Don't expect me to put an effort to be more likeable.

You do care. If you didn't, you wouldn't type such long replies.

Old 04-25-05   #53
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Quote:

Do you know this guy?

Because he was very much like you.... Liked to pretend he was a vampire.... Started bitching.... He even lives in the same place as you.... Are you sure you are not this ugly monstrosity? Hahaha!

EW! That's that guy. TUO.. The_Unbound_One! Fuck, I hate that guy. He banned me from DF chat a couple of years ago, and he doesn't even post on the forum. What a douche. It must be something in the Belgian water.

Old 04-25-05   #54
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Yeah megsy... The guys from over there are all bitter because they have a small penis... They take to holding internet grudges because they really have no life and they are fuck-faces... TUO is just one of vast quantity of guys over there that are bitter because they look like they were tied to a truck and dragged down a freeway for a few miles.... Sucks to be them.... Haha!
Anyway, I am going to leave it at that with 'iloveanal' because he is obviously a homosexual woman hater.... As far as my looks go... I have told him time and time again that I am beautiful... I have repeated myself because he just won't stop going over the same shit and I hate repeating myself.... I think I may just start using quotes from movies to reply to his posts.... AT least that way, I wouldn't really be repeating myself.... Or maybe I should just start quoting myself... It would save me alot of time typing when really, I don't enjoy typing the same words over and over....

Quote:
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … 15 pm
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 24
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 23
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 22
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 21
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 20
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 19
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 18
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 17
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 16
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 15
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 14
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 13
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 12
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 11
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 10
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 9
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 8
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 7
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 6
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 5
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 4
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 2
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Apr 1
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 31
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 30
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 29
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 28
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 27
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 26
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 25
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 24
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 23
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 22
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 21
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 20
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 19
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 18
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 17
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 16
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 16
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 15
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 14
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 13
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 12
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 11
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 10
Meet Me at HOT or. (2) Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 9
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 8
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 7
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 6
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 5
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 4
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 3
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 2
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Mar 1
Meet Me at HOT or NOT Lenina, someone on HOTorNOT wants to meet you! - Hi Lenina, The people below want to meet you! To make double-matches with them, click on their … Feb 28
Yeah, I must be so ugly that guys from all over want to meet me... Just goes to show how handy Gmail is when you junk messages.... I get matches for guys wanting to meet me nigh-on every day in my junk folder... I got tired of them being in my inbox so I marked them as junk.....

Well you know... I must be doing something correctly....

Ah well... Maybe I could help you find something new to whine about...? Just pm me iloveanal and maybe we could go over some new material togeather... FUCK! I am offering a helping hand here.... I am doing this because I just don't want to have to repeat myself... Bloody hell....

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-25-05   #55
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Hi, Meaghan! Would you like to eat my ass?

Old 04-25-05   #56
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

How many emails did I have to send before you said yes?

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-26-05   #57
syphilis
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:

Do you know this guy?

What the fuck?!
Propably from wallonia,they're the kind that breed those things.
Old 04-26-05   #58
syphilis
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Yeah megsy... The guys from over there are all bitter because they have a small penis... They take to holding internet grudges because they really have no life and they are fuck-faces... TUO is just one of vast quantity of guys over there that are bitter because they look like they were tied to a truck and dragged down a freeway for a few miles.... Sucks to be them.... Haha!
Anyway, I am going to leave it at that with 'iloveanal' because he is obviously a homosexual woman hater.... As far as my looks go... I have told him time and time again that I am beautiful... I have repeated myself because he just won't stop going over the same shit and I hate repeating myself.... I think I may just start using quotes from movies to reply to his posts.... AT least that way, I wouldn't really be repeating myself.... Or maybe I should just start quoting myself... It would save me alot of time typing when really, I don't enjoy typing the same words over and over....

Yeah, I must be so ugly that guys from all over want to meet me... Just goes to show how handy Gmail is when you junk messages.... I get matches for guys wanting to meet me nigh-on every day in my junk folder... I got tired of them being in my inbox so I marked them as junk.....

Well you know... I must be doing something correctly....

Ah well... Maybe I could help you find something new to whine about...? Just pm me iloveanal and maybe we could go over some new material togeather... FUCK! I am offering a helping hand here.... I am doing this because I just don't want to have to repeat myself... Bloody hell....
Propably all belgian queers who thought you're tranny.
Old 04-26-05   #59
syphilis
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
I totally forgot about the hotornot thing... Weird how you just happen to find it on the photography board really... when I posted it FIFTY PAGES AGO AT THE BEGINING OF THIS YEAR!!!
you are what we call... A net stalker.... You are stalking me around here... You must have alot of time on your hands....
Yes,give me your home adress so i can take pictures of your house and steal your garbage can.
Old 04-26-05   #60
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

How come it hasn't sunk in yet that NO ONE IS SUPPORTING YOU? You're alone. Solitary. Even Mia doesn't like you, and she likes everyone.

Oh.. that's right. You don't care what we think. That's why you're still here... posting...arguing...justifying...