Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page How are you feeling right now?

Old 04-27-07   #4501
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,678
White Rabies

well what has been going on with your life. in order for you to be talking the way that you are right now? the world has always been upside down for a long time. yet it's up to ALL of us to make it right. but with the way you are being and talking. you shouldn't make it so negative and add on to it to make it worse. just listen to me though. every bad action as well as thought will give you nothing but bad consequences. which is something you don't want. make sure that you do the right thing for yourself and not for anyone else but you. but do it in an adult manner. you'll be ok. just make sure that you do a right kind of action and from there you'll have a good consequence.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-07   #4502
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

i have someone in thought. of whom i haven't spoken to in a long time. but i still have their house address. i'm going to send them a post card while they are being thinked about all at the sametime. it's making me feel all bouncy and good. like in a sence when a person is having to take a happy pill for instance. yes more like that. i'm going to mail it right now.
Old 04-27-07   #4503
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

i feel as though i'm going to ignore having to clean today. or i might and pick up a little bit though it only has to depend. since i'm being spacey and i can't stay focused. for instance i'll pick up one thing and then i'll get lost into space and zone out. from there i'll put that thing back down and become rather passive on having to clean. while i stay completely zoned out in LALA land....i totally love it over there.
Old 04-28-07   #4504
White Rabies
Mind Over Magnum

White Rabies is on a distinguished road
Credits: 15,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
well what has been going on with your life. in order for you to be talking the way that you are right now? the world has always been upside down for a long time. yet it's up to ALL of us to make it right. but with the way you are being and talking. you shouldn't make it so negative and add on to it to make it worse. just listen to me though. every bad action as well as thought will give you nothing but bad consequences. which is something you don't want. make sure that you do the right thing for yourself and not for anyone else but you. but do it in an adult manner. you'll be ok. just make sure that you do a right kind of action and from there you'll have a good consequence.

I've got mental "problems". I'm just lucky I got away without serious damage. Too many jerks in this world.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-29-07   #4505
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Rabies View Post
I've got mental "problems". I'm just lucky I got away without serious damage. Too many jerks in this world.
um okay. that... that.. that is good. you are all set. sorry to tell you the truth i had no idea what to say. well this world has half and half on people who are jerks apart from the one's who aren't.. everyone has problems. but some not as worse as others. but still it's problems nonetheless.
Old 04-29-07   #4506
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

it's no one from here.

i feel tired.
Old 04-29-07   #4507
Kingdom
In the name of the Moon!

Kingdom is on a distinguished road
Credits: 23,481
My head hurts like a shitter
Old 04-30-07   #4508
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

hehe. ok well tozzy sended me a sound of a horn on msn messanger. i thought that was cute and it also made giggle and go "what the fuck?" all at once... that was amusing. though that wouldn't be amusing to anyone else. because you are not kendra. only i am kendra.
but anyway i'm feeling superfly!
Old 04-30-07   #4509
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

i should put something out of my mind. not think about it so much. as well as how i shouldn't make any assumptions if i don't know about anything. not until i am face to face with it and make an assumption of it then and from there i should know what to do. i'm giving myself advice.
Old 04-30-07   #4510
~G~
Cosmic Fire Dancer.

~G~ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 93,948
I feel a mix of emotions, and also thought it was funny that Tozzy sent Kendra a horn sound.
Old 05-01-07   #4511
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

*smilies at gina*

i'm still feeling sucky. it sucks not hearing from someone. i'm starting to think their dead.
Old 05-02-07   #4512
~G~
Cosmic Fire Dancer.

~G~ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 93,948
*sends Kendra a sympathy card*

I'm unusually irritable today. I feel like I need another "time out" and to go either hiking or the beach would do me a world of good.
Old 05-11-07   #4513
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

thank you G

wow i'm feeling a bit drunk. i should eat something and take some pills for my toe. i banged it on the table by accident.. it's all burised up. fuck and i'm all in shock about the cool and the most amazing things of which that has been going on with me recently.... wow..and their unexpected but still accepted.. that rhymed...i gotta take a piss and eat...yes i'm so human.
Old 05-11-07   #4514
InKY
SchmInKY

InKY is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,022
Today my company paid over $1,000 to place an ad I designed- highest amount to date. It feels good being trusted like that.

Also, my portion of prize money my department at my other job won in a sales contest came in twice what I'd been expecting, which is great b/c I've ben spending a lot on craft supplies lately.
Old 05-12-07   #4515
White Rabies
Mind Over Magnum

I feel like a person/s.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-12-07   #4516
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

last night i didn't get any sleep at all. i basically stayed up all fucking night. but not through plan. i just couldn't fucking sleep was all. not to mention i tried and still couldn't sleep. my eyes are barely open and i'm seeing visions at the sametime.

though today i got a big day... but i'll try and see if i can make it less and easy..

first i got guitar and stained glass and after that my cousin kimberly is going to throw a graduation dinner party with the whole family. i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to have good energy to make it through the day. with all of these things..

i decided to call and cancel guitar. go to it for the next time and just do stained glass instead..i don't know if i want to do work in class even for the matter. but to get myself going with energy wise. i've been thinking about having to drink coffee or those energy bull drinks. i'm not a coffee drinker or an energy bull drinker at that. all of this is making me laugh my fucking ass off and i don't know why. i can't be able to help it.
Old 05-17-07   #4517
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

well something has been last straw. this time i am not going to ignore it and i'm going to stick up for myself. i always get told to ignore something. but i'm tired and the samething will keep on happening. it will never change. i'm going to make it stop and see if it will get better. because i don't like it and i'm getting mad. i'm going to wait until i'm not so upset and to where i can be able to talk about it with someone in an adult manner. i'll talk to the person who is most calm apart from the other who isn't.
Old 05-17-07   #4518
White Rabies
Mind Over Magnum

I got bitten by an unidentified spider (I assume) as I was trying to go to sleep (about 28 hours ago). All I felt was this sudden sting/itch, the pain of which was indescribable, and it was SO FUCKING ITCHY, I scratched at it with my other foot's big toe like crazy...As a result, I ripped many layers of skin off, and half my foot is bloody and infected. I'm on antibiotics as of today, along with an antibiotic cream.
So whatever bit me didn't kill me (obviously, since I'm still up and about), but I violently injured myself from it.
Luckily I'm not one of those "men" who ignore their wounds and refuse to see a doctor. As soon as I saw my foot I was on my way lol. My GP said if I hadn't got it seen to, I'd be in hospital on a drip within a week.

My main priority now is to locate the spider (nothing else could bite as excruciatingly hard as I felt it). I think it was in my bed...I've a theory it may well have been a Huntsman spider, since we get a lot of them around here.

Last edited by White Rabies; 05-17-07 at 21:33. Reason: Grammar retardation
Old 05-18-07   #4519
StygianEyes
Embracer Of The Dark

StygianEyes
Credits: 16,876
Yuck, bites aren't fun at all. good luck with all of that...and wear gloves and shoes while looking for the bugger.
Old 05-18-07   #4520
White Rabies
Mind Over Magnum

If it was indeed a Hunstman, it'd be long gone. They're supposedly afraid of us, and run off in all directions. I'm fairly accustomed to five or ten of them wandering inside in any given year.