Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Holocaust: Revisionist v Exterminist
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-05   #1
Friend
Guest
 
Friend's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Holocaust: Revisionist v Exterminist

....have you ever noticed that nobody is ever allowed to debate the 'Holocaust' i.e. whether it actually happened, proof, and any other opinion other than the one potrayed in the movies?

Well here's a guy that did just that, Ernst Zundel. A German born Canadian he published some work which disputed the accepted myth, and guess what he came up with - scientific proof that it didn't happen. The only problem is some people out their don't want this issue to be debated and they dont want any opposing opinion to be published. So what did they do to Ernst Zundel, well the Canadian government locked him up for 2 years in solitary confinement without trial, and then they secretely transported him to Germany where debating the alledged 'Holocaust' is a crime. The minute he stepped of the plane, he was arrested and now without trial is in a German jail indefinately - simply for publishing a book.

Regardless of the topic, if someone has an opinion and evidence to back up that opinion then they should be allowed free speech. Unfortunately their's very many liberal facist's out their who define long lists's of rules which they claim should not be broken because their there for your freedom, but the reality is many people dont want your freedom, they want to control you and use you - and this has got to stop.

So unlike the moderator in the Religion forum - ClearWitch who has basically banned every form of free expression about faith and belief besides her own ( of course ), and the many other moderators on this forum and other forums who consider themselves free and cultured but are liberal facist's and 'Shabbot Goy's' in disguise, I will attempt to try and promote a topic which may be un-politically correct, but nevertheless worthy of rational debate.

* Check this link which provides the scientific report of Fred Leuchter the world's foremost expert on gas chambers, where he concludes after vising Auschvitz, that no gas chambers existed:

http://www.zundelsite.org/english/le...rt1/index.html

* Check this link which describes the unjustice treatment of Ernst Zundel, simply because he told the truth:

http://www.zundelsite.org/index.html


debate away, can anyone prove the 'Holocaust' actually happened?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-05   #2
Sybs
Unfolding
 
Sybs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 15,913
Sybs is on a distinguished road
Credits: 202,466
You've already started a thread on a similar subject in the serious discussions forum, and this area is for web links, which you have given, and not serious debate.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-05   #3
Sybs
Unfolding
 
Sybs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 15,913
Sybs is on a distinguished road
Credits: 202,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend
So unlike the moderator in the Religion forum - ClearWitch who has basically banned every form of free expression about faith and belief besides her own ( of course ), and the many other moderators on this forum and other forums who consider themselves free and cultured but are liberal facist's and 'Shabbot Goy's' in disguise
Clearwitch is no longer a moderator of Religion, and made no such rulings about expression/discussion of religious beliefs.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-05   #4
Friend
Guest
 
Friend's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybs
Clearwitch is no longer a moderator of Religion, and made no such rulings about expression/discussion of religious beliefs.
that's not true, here's the dictat Stickied by ClearWitch in the Religion Forum:

Quote:
Controversial and provocative comments are invited . Please use respect and common sense when doing so.


Any DarkForum Moderator,SuperModerator, or Administrator has the right, but not the obligation, to remove:

Posts that malign, vilify, defame, abuse, harass, or threaten others;

posts that advocate illegal violence against or harassment of groups or particular individuals, even if religiously motivated;

posts that contain expressions of malevolent disrespect toward others on the basis of age, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation, even if religiously motivated;

posts that contain aggressive, repeated, or unwanted attempts to convert someone's religious beliefs;

posts that advertise or contain commercial, religious, charitable or any other form of solicitation, including URLs or hyperlinks;

posts that are substantially repeated in more than one discussion or board; posts that are off-topic; excessive posts or topics by any one member;

posts in violation of rules and guidelines posted for a specific message board;

posts that are visually distracting or disruptive;
what's constitutes visually disruptive? - a subjective notion

Quote:

posts that contain personal information such as phone numbers or addresses, or any personal information about another person;

posts that promote the use of an illegal substance, promote illegal activity, or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them (Our server is located in the United States and is governed by this law) ;

posts that contain copyrighted material, or consist substantially of material that has been copied from another publication;
posts or other material that contain a virus or other harmful component;

posts that substantially inhibit the ability of others to use and enjoy this website;
substantially inhibit others enjoyment - urrrr what's this subjective notion supposed to mean?

Quote:
posts that impersonate Darkforum members, or moderators;
screen names, member profiles, or any member-created content that violate any of these guidelines;

posts that contain hyperlinks that lead to sites that violate any of these guidelines.


We have the right to remove your membership for violation of the above rules.

If you are given a warning by any Moderator, SuperModerator, or Administrator of DarkForum please take it seriously. Any of our Moderators, SuperModerators, or Administrators have the right to give a member a warning for any abuse of the above rules. These warnings will come in the form of a Private Message or possibly a public one if the Member has thier PM turned off. If a warning is disregarded your posting privilidges may be removed.

These rules will be strictly enforced and pertain to all Members, Moderators, SuperModerators, and Administrators posting in the Religion Forum. These rules are for the Religion Forum ONLY!

Remember to PLEASE Report any post you may find that violates any of the above rules. You will be notified as to the decision made about your reported post.

Now if someone arrives on the Religion forum and sees all these rules, theyr'e going to think either ClearWitch or the people on this site are the personification of Stalin. How can someone talk about anything with all these rules, theirs not much room for manouver is there?

Darkforum.com: Bans everything everywhere!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-05   #5
Friend
Guest
 
Friend's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybs
Clearwitch is no longer a moderator of Religion, and made no such rulings about expression/discussion of religious beliefs.

to Sybs and other moderators.....

go on ban me, try and stop me from ranting on this sh*tty little forum.

Your'e exactly the type of lemmings i'm tying to wake up, people who pretend they believe in free speech, yet when something touches their Politically Correct halo they ban or they turn round and chant Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, anti-this, anti-that, ist, ist, ist.

Your all a bunch of hypocrites and self hating 'Sabbot Goys'.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-05   #6
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin
 
Uncletiggs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Hiding in the shadows
Posts: 11,229
Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
I'm sorry, are you trying to get banned?

I form my own beliefs. I do not conform to yours or any other due to peer pressure..
Might one ask why you are worried about the religious forum when you seem to be talking about political/historical things?
__________________
Beware the ex's.. They ARE out to get you...

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-05   #7
Sybs
Unfolding
 
Sybs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 15,913
Sybs is on a distinguished road
Credits: 202,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend
go on ban me, try and stop me from ranting on this sh*tty little forum.

Your'e exactly the type of lemmings i'm tying to wake up, people who pretend they believe in free speech, yet when something touches their Politically Correct halo they ban or they turn round and chant Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, anti-this, anti-that, ist, ist, ist.

Your all a bunch of hypocrites and self hating 'Sabbot Goys'.

Man you're a loser. You make broad, sweeping assumptions about people you don't know.

Why on earth would we need you to 'wake us up'?

In my experience the moderators on here are perfectly capable of forming their own opinions about such matters, and your attempt at drawing attention to yourself and your 'cause' is hardly likely to make any impact upon intelligent people.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-05   #8
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend
....have you ever noticed that nobody is ever allowed to debate the 'Holocaust' i.e. whether it actually happened, proof, and any other opinion other than the one potrayed in the movies?

Well here's a guy that did just that, Ernst Zundel. A German born Canadian he published some work which disputed the accepted myth, and guess what he came up with - scientific proof that it didn't happen. The only problem is some people out their don't want this issue to be debated and they dont want any opposing opinion to be published. So what did they do to Ernst Zundel, well the Canadian government locked him up for 2 years in solitary confinement without trial, and then they secretely transported him to Germany where debating the alledged 'Holocaust' is a crime. The minute he stepped of the plane, he was arrested and now without trial is in a German jail indefinately - simply for publishing a book.

Regardless of the topic, if someone has an opinion and evidence to back up that opinion then they should be allowed free speech. Unfortunately their's very many liberal facist's out their who define long lists's of rules which they claim should not be broken because their there for your freedom, but the reality is many people dont want your freedom, they want to control you and use you - and this has got to stop.

So unlike the moderator in the Religion forum - ClearWitch who has basically banned every form of free expression about faith and belief besides her own ( of course ), and the many other moderators on this forum and other forums who consider themselves free and cultured but are liberal facist's and 'Shabbot Goy's' in disguise, I will attempt to try and promote a topic which may be un-politically correct, but nevertheless worthy of rational debate.

* Check this link which provides the scientific report of Fred Leuchter the world's foremost expert on gas chambers, where he concludes after vising Auschvitz, that no gas chambers existed:

http://www.zundelsite.org/english/le...rt1/index.html

* Check this link which describes the unjustice treatment of Ernst Zundel, simply because he told the truth:

http://www.zundelsite.org/index.html


debate away, can anyone prove the 'Holocaust' actually happened?
Here is a site filled to the brim with pictures of the holocaust---

http://history1900s.about.com/librar...blpictures.htm

Also my Great uncle was in WW2--- he Landed on Normandy on D-Day and was in Buchenwald when they discovered hundreds of dead corpses waiting for the ovens to be cremated..... I think i trust my Uncle over your vaunted "scientific evidence" which is not all that scientific to begin with---

Also--

Clearwitch has not been a Moderator here for a long while--- if you have a problem with her take it up with her and do not forward your aggression to the New moderator team.... noone gets banned here because of views... also the designs of free speech left you the moment you signed up for this site as it is a privately owned and operated Forum and as such any rules stipulated are rules you must follow just as you agreed to when you signed up... if you do not like them why did you even sign up....???
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-05   #9
Friend
Guest
 
Friend's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
[quote=Dyshade]Here is a site filled to the brim with pictures of the holocaust---

http://history1900s.about.com/librar...blpictures.htm

pictures of the Holocaust???? errr no.

I see pictures of hungry human beings lying on bunk beds, nothing more and nothing less. What's a picture of the 'Holocaust' suppose to look like?

I challenge anyone to show me an actual picture of a person being gassed in a gas chamber in Auschwitz in 1943. The truth is no-one can prodcue this evidence and even if they did so, it's still circumstantial i.e it can be faked.

Quote:
Also my Great uncle was in WW2--- he Landed on Normandy on D-Day and was in Buchenwald when they discovered hundreds of dead corpses waiting for the ovens to be cremated..... I think i trust my Uncle over your vaunted "scientific evidence" which is not all that scientific to begin with---
Everyone agrees that there were many people who died in the Concentration Camps including Buchenwald....however some say the reason why they died ( and this is the important point) is because of Typhoid, Cholera, lack of nutrition, lice, local brutality, etc - Not Gas Cambers Using Zyklon B.

The central argument of the Jews and their 'Holocaust' story is that the Nazis planned massed extermination, or genocide and then they executed this plan by gassing large numbers of people using HydroCynic gas found in Zyklon B.

According to the said 'Holocaust' eyewitnesses, they alledge that people - dozens if not more than a 100 people were placed in a chamber, and then a soldier outside climbed a ladder to the roof where he opened a hatch and poured Zyklon B pellets into the room full of people, or another story is that people were placed in a room and then a gas motor was used, or another story is that gas was carried by buckets into the room by the gaurds who then crept out of the room before the gass worked etc etc. In addition they alledge at AuschWitz that 12,000 people a day were gassed using two gas chambers.

Alledged Stories can be found here: http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/

The most important thing to question here is whether and how Zyklon B can be used to gas someone to death. Fred Leuchter is one of the worlds most authoritive people on gas chambers, he spent his career building them for the US government. He states in his report, that Zyklon B is not used for gassing people, never has been and never will be because it's no good for such a purpose. Zyklon B (this is originally a trade name ) comes in pellets, the Hydrocynic (HCN) gas is produced by heating the pellets in a carefully controlled manner at which point the HCN gas is produced. If you dont control the temperature carefully then it will explode. In addition the room has to be kept free of hazards e.g. people standing up, because otherwise the gas wont circulate.

The big discrepency is that if a soldier climbed onto the roof of a gas chamber with ZyklonB pellets and poured them into a hole over the chamber, how and where does the Zyklon B get converted into gas?

You can't pour gas!

Another question is Zyklon B does not work in damp conditions, in fact it explodes.

Another question is the time taken in the gassings. If a chamber could fit 100 people in it and the time taken for a single gassing is 1 hour which includes loading, gas injection, death, and cleanup, then according to my 24 hour clock this totals 2,400 a day, or doubled = 5,000 a day not 12,000 a day.

Another question is, if you go to Auschwitz you will be told by a tour guide that the buildings standing there today are the original gas chambers, and yet on nearly every 'Holocaust' site they say that the gas chambers were blown up by either the Germans or Russians.

Another thing is- have you ever tried to burn a body? One body requires an immense amount of heat and energy to burn and should take over .5 - 1 hour in the crematoriums. Now if you have 12,000 people gassed in one day and lets say the capacity to burn 16 bodies an hour, then your'e not going to burn 12,000 bodies a day are you. In fact after 5 days you will have over 59,000 bodies. After 3 years you will have over 3.9 million bodies waiting to be cremated. Was there 3.9million bodies? I dont think so. People and soldiers discovered thousands of bodies which were waiting to be cremated..not millions, and the bodies they found were people who had died of disease or starvation - [b]NOT ZyklonB Gas[b]

I could go on...and on and on the story is like swiss cheese - full of holes.

The big point i'm trying to make is that real historians are not allowed to question the 'Holocaust', why? To find the truth in anything then you have to ask questions. The Revisionist's at http://www.ihr.org/ are doing just this, they are top historians who are questioning WW2 and in particular the 'Holocaust' story. Not only are they questioning the story, they have come up with facts which disputes the whole story and in fact exposes it as a fake.

Another important question to ask is why would the jews invent such a story? Now this is easy to answer. In the 1930 many jews left Europe and went to America. With WW2 they saw an opportunity to establish the State of Israel if Britain was weakened by a war, and this is what happened. Palestine in 1940 was under a British mandate and was inhabited by Arabs. The jews saw there chance to grab back Palestine by weaking Britain and inventing a story of 'jewish persecution' i.e. the world felt sorry for the poor little jews. Again I could go on, but I can tell you if you go to the Wet Bank or Gaza and speak with some Palestinians they will back this story up to the hilt. The jews have stolen the Palestinians land and we have helped them to do it and were still helping them.

In short, you have been duped, and this is how I used to be before I started asking questions. Try it for yourselves, instead of accepting everything as facts or even what iv'e stated here, go and find out for yourself what the truth is, but make sure that you judge both sides of the argument objectively.


Quote:
Also--

Clearwitch has not been a Moderator here for a long while--- if you have a problem with her take it up with her and do not forward your aggression to the New moderator team.... noone gets banned here because of views... also the designs of free speech left you the moment you signed up for this site as it is a privately owned and operated Forum and as such any rules stipulated are rules you must follow just as you agreed to when you signed up... if you do not like them why did you even sign up....???
I dont have a problem with ClearWitch personally (because iv'e never met her/him), but when someone says at the begining of a paragraph

"Controversial and provocative comments are invited . Please use respect and common sense when doing so."

and then lists a long list of things which you can't say, this suggests to me a contradiction in terms and some kind of liberal facisism.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell.

Last edited by Friend; 04-18-05 at 19:57. Reason: Additions
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-05   #10
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Her comments are a guideline and not set as formal rules--- for those you can look at the Rules Forum.....

Also to those dying it mattered not what was being used to kill them....... they were being killed en masse..... whether the Germans used gas or deprivation matters not in the larger picture and is mere misdirection on your part.... the important part is that "THEY did KILL large numbers of people" ---jews, poles, french, germans, english, and russians....... in thier search for perfection they forgot about simple morals and human compassion.... in your search for evidence against the "holocaust" you are forgetting the important part--- it matters not how they died--- what matters is that they did die.... they were murdered....

look deeper into that website I posted--- there are pics of United States Marines and Infantry in front of piles of dead corpses which were found before they were loaded into giant ovens made for disposal of human bodies.... you missed those judging by your prior statements.... i would cut and paste them yet i wish to spare those who do not wish to see them the horror that they depict....

Eric Arthur Blair--"But if thought corrupts language, language can also corrupt thought."
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-05   #11
Friend
Guest
 
Friend's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
Also to those dying it mattered not what was being used to kill them....... they were being killed en masse..... whether the Germans used gas or deprivation matters not in the larger picture and is mere misdirection on your part.... the important part is that "THEY did KILL large numbers of people" ---jews, poles, french, germans, english, and russians....... in thier search for perfection they forgot about simple morals and human compassion.... in your search for evidence against the "holocaust" you are forgetting the important part--- it matters not how they died--- what matters is that they did die.... they were murdered....
This is exactly my point - if they were murdered as you suggest, then in a court of law you would be required to produce, a motive, a weapon, a body, the place and evidence to support their connection. Nobody just dies, their is a reason for somebody dying, so it matters greatly how somebody dies. In our society when somebody dies their is always a postmortem or maybe a full investigation and eximination, this is to determine the cause of death, i.e. by natural causes, disease, or something more sinister.

With respect to the jews in the concentration camps, their was never a postmortem carried out on any of the bodies, and neither was any impartial investigation carried out to determine cause of death. What has happened, is the jews saw a chance to create the myth of gassing, it's even logical to suggest that jews in the camps 'truly' believed themselves that there was gas chambers irrespective that there was not. However, in order to solve it like a murder case we have to come back to the evidence and not get carried away with sentimentality, rumour, or impartiality and circumstantial evidence i.e. eye witnesses. Like in any other murder case the line of enquiry has to be logical, consistent and objective.

The Allegation:

* motive - racism against jews
* weapon - mass gassing using ZyklonB
* bodies - numerous found at the scene of the crime
* place - Auschwitz, Sobibor, Madhausen, Belsen, Treblinka, etc

The Evidence:

* motive - self defense because the jews had declared war on Germany in 1933, so in effect jews in Germany and occupied zones were prisoners of war and Germany had the legal right under the Geneva convention to detain them i.e. concentration camps.

"The Jewish declaration of war was carried publicly by a large number of newspapers, including the Daily Express in London, which ran a bold full-page headline "Judea Declares War on Germany" on its edition of 24 March 1933. Calling on all "Jews of the world to unite" the meeting of Jewish leaders resolved to launch a series of mass demonstrations and also to institute a worldwide boycott of German goods, presumably through their international business connections."

see here and elsewhere: http://www.heretical.com/mkilliam/wwii.html


* weapon - ZyklonB is unsutiable for gassing people and is used mainly as a fumigant. In addition ZyklonB cotains HCN gas in a pellet carrier, to obtain the gas the pellets have to be carefully heated up to a temp of between 79def F - 89deg F, no more and no less, damp conditions are dangerous. So the question remains where did the gas come from, and how was it administered?

The Fred Leuchter report and others: http://www.ety.com/tell/books/jglife/14.htm provide evidence that ZyklonB gas was never used to gas anyone at the suggested sites in Auschwitz etc.

* bodies - large numbers of corpses were found at the sites prepped for cremation. These corpses were possibley the result of epidemics of Typhus, Cholera, malnutrition, and local brutality by zealous officers. However, in order to stop disease spreading the bodies were prepped for cremation, hence the crematorium. In addition given the limited facilities for burning bodies at the sites, it was not possible to cremate so many bodies immediately and hence they were left in morturies and in places around the camps.

* the place - the sites of alledged gassings have all been inspected by Fred Leuchter and others including the institute of Krakow. Their conclusions have concurred in that the sites could not have maintained a mass gassing facility and no evidence exists to support a theory of genocidal gas facilites at any of the sites. The jews and 'Holocaust' accusers have never inspected the sites and they refuse to air a public debate on the issue at every opportunity. In addition the jews have used laws in many countries to detain, jail and persecute anyone trying to find out the truth behind the whole matter - this has got to stop.

Here's a website that explains a few bits and bobs about the alledged 'Holocaust' and other 'Holocausts' which the jewish controlled media will not show, has not shown, and will never show because they have told lie after lie after lie. The whole thing is like a house of cards and one day pretty soon its going to collapse. For your information try to find out who owns every newspaper, film, advertising and magazine company - you might be suprised to find that the jews control 95% of it and they dont want you or me or anyone finding out the truth. As the saying goes: theirs no business like 'Shoah' business.

ask yourself this question - why is it that the story of WW2 is always overshadowed by the supposed jewish 'holocaust' when in fact jewish deaths in WW2 only represented 2% of the many milions who died?

why?


Truth is Beauty and Beauty is Truth - anon

Last edited by Friend; 04-19-05 at 11:04.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-05   #12
Shadowborn
Grand Master Geek
 
Shadowborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Spokane, Wa
Posts: 10,120
Shadowborn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 239,393
Wow, someone came in with a huge chip on their shoulder...

As to moderation in the Religion forum (that would be me), I left the rules that Clearwitch had originally set, emphasizing certain parts, because all in all, they work.

What we don't want the religion forum boiling down to a bunch of posts saying "You're wrong!" "No, you're wrong!" intermixed with profanities, cat-calling, and general chaos. It's a discussion board, not a battleground.

Getting back on topic, having seen films of American soldiers liberating German concentration camps, carrying bodies so thin and emaciated that they can carry two tucked under each arm without much strain, and corpses piled like cordwood in mass graves, I'd say there is quite a bit of evidence as to what went on there. Ovens filled with ash and unburned human remains tends to say that they were pretty busy disposing of human beings, wouldn't you say?

How they were killed doesn't really matter, does it? Gassed, starved to death, shot...dead is dead.

Next you'll be pulling out literature stating that there was no Kristalnacht.
__________________
Shadowborn
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


I feel this way on DF...a lot.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-05   #13
Friend
Guest
 
Friend's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowborn
Getting back on topic, having seen films of American soldiers liberating German concentration camps, carrying bodies so thin and emaciated that they can carry two tucked under each arm without much strain, and corpses piled like cordwood in mass graves.
Like I stated in my previous post's - everyone agrees that many people died in the concentration camps and your'e correct in saying the pictures show emaciated people because their were emaciated people - EVERYONE AGREES THIS/

However, as I also stated in my previous posts what matters is how they got like that. If we dont try to find the real truth - then history will repeat it self again and again and again until people confront the truth of who or what is responsible. Those people were not gassed, so what happened?

Quote:
I'd say there is quite a bit of evidence as to what went on there.
what evidence? show me straight evidence - explain to me how you would gas a human with ZyklonB pellets.

Quote:
Ovens filled with ash and unburned human remains tends to say that they were pretty busy disposing of human beings, wouldn't you say?
Of course they were pretty busy disposing human beings - albeit dead human beings. If you were in a detention camp with thousands of other people, crammed in with no room to move and people around you were dying of Typhus, Cholera and even starvation would you want the bodies removed?

If there were lots of bodies - how would you get rid of them, because remember if you leave masses of bodies lying around then youv'e got more problems i.e. Rats, Plague, Malaria, Lice, Ants, Worms. Leaving bodies around is not healthy is it? it's more practical to burn dead bodies or bury them, if someone you know dies would you leave the body lying in the street? of course not - you would bury or cremate them, that's what the ovens / crematoriums were for.

Quote:
How they were killed doesn't really matter, does it? Gassed, starved to death, shot...dead is dead.
I agree dead is dead, and WW2 was a tragedy, however Steven Spielberg, Roman Polanski, Simon Wiesenthal and many other jews have perpetuated the myth that German people executed jews in a genocidal plot using gas chambers and ZyklonB - this is not true. No one can prove that there were ZyklonB gas chambers at Auschwitz if they can then I would like to see them stand forward with the proof. When I mean proof I mean real proof, go to the buildings at Auschwitz and gather samples to determine if ZyklonB was used in them rooms. Go to the buildings at Auschwitz and explain to me in exact detail how they produced the gas from ZyklonB pellets. I gaurantee you can't, because ZyklonB pellets are not suitable for gassing people and in fact they are dangerous if not handled correctly.

Like I said the jews wanted Palestine in 1945, the holocaust is usefull for emotional blackmail material and who's paying for it - Palestinian people everyday of there lives. As they say there's no business like shoah business - every major studio in Hollywood is owned by jews, every single newspaper in New York is owned by jews, the Neo-Cons who are all jews have dragged America, Britain and others into an Iraqi war.

Try a little exercise if you will. For a single week count how many times the 'Holocaust' is mentioned in your newspaper, TV programmes, main news or even on an advertisment / magazine. Then count how many times the 30 million people murdered in communist Russia are mentioned and notice the difference. I gaurantee you will see the jewish 'holocaust' story several times during the week, and yet you will be very lucky to hear about the Russian victims of communism - maybe not at all. why is this?

why?


Would it surprise you to know that some jews are sceptical about the gas story themselves, for example Norman Finklestein has written many books on the Holocaust industry and how jewish people have used this myth to garnish world sympathy and to obtain an immesurable amount of wealth: http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/

What shocks me is that when people are told that 6 million jews were not gassed in WW2 they get depressed, upset and instead of being happy about how people were not gassed they insist on believing a story where gassings happened, with this they can sit back and relax, urrgh.


Have a look at 4 independent reports which prove their were no gas chambers http://www.zundelsite.org/english/ez...Z_chron12.html :

The Leuchter Report - Fred A. Leuchter, Jr. is an expert specializing in gas chambers and executions. He was described by Missouri State Penitentiary Warden Bill M. Armontrout as "well versed in all areas and is the only consultant in the United States [in gas chambers] that I know of." Leuchter examined the alleged gas chambers at Auschwitz, Birkenau and Majdanek in 1988 and took samples from the walls and floors for forensic testing for cyanide. He concluded that the rooms were not and could not have been used as gas chambers based on their construction and the fact that either no or only extremely small traces of cyanide were found in the brick and mortar samples. In contrast, a room where Zyklon B (the alleged killing gas) was used for disinfection purposes by the Nazis, had 1000 times more cyanide in the samples.

The Krakow Institute Report - Alarmed by the Leuchter Report, the Auschwitz State Museum itself commissioned in 1990 the Krakow Forensic Institute to carry out an investigation of the alleged gassing sites. The Krakow Report fully corroborated the cyanide readings found by Leuchter. The Auschwitz Museum maintains, however, that Poland's acid rain had eliminated the cyanide. This flies in the face of scientific fact that "Prussian blue", the compound formed by cyanide and iron in the bricks and mortar is one of the most stable and enduring compounds known to man. The blue stain is clearly seen in disinfection chambers at Auschwitz today.

The Rudolf Report - Germar Rudolf, a diplom chemist in Germany, investigated the sites of the alleged gas chambers of Auschwitz and took samples for the purpose of determining cyanide levels. Rudolf's report concluded, like Leuchter's, that the alleged gas chambers could never have been used for gassings. Tests on samples showed no or minimal traces of cyanide.

The Lüftl Report - Walter Lüftl is a professional engineer with a large engineering firm in Vienna and was president of the Austrian Association of Engineers. He is regularly called in court cases as an expert witness. In 1992 Lüftl wrote a report calling the alleged extermination of millions of Jews in gas chambers "technically impossible." He pointed out that the design of the crematories themselves showed that they were incapable of handling the number of victims alleged. "Corpses are not flammable material," wrote Lüftl. "to cremate them requires much time and energy." Lüftl was criminally charged for writing this report for "denying the Holocaust." BUT ALL CHARGES HAVE BEEN DROPPED.

What i'm trying to help people see is that they are being lied to on a systematic day-to day basis and this is for a real reason. What you have to do is find out why?

Last edited by Friend; 04-19-05 at 16:48.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-05   #14
Friend
Guest
 
Friend's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
David Cole interview with Dr Piper

David Cole is a jew who went to Auschwitz and directed a documentary on the claims made. He shows very clearly how the story has been fabricated and how inconsistant the 'holocaust' story is, download it from here:

http://reportersnotebook.com/multimedia.html

David Cole interview with Dr Piper
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-05   #15
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin
 
Uncletiggs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Hiding in the shadows
Posts: 11,229
Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
So wait.. let me ask a question of you..

Are you saying that;
1, starving lots of thousands of jewish prisoners was ok
2, freezing them to death was ok
3, ritual beatings of them was ok
4, continual rape of the female prisoners was ok
5, random shooting of prisoners(male and female) was ok
6 shite, i'm getting tired of typing this shite..

But..... They weren't gassed(according to your beliefs) so it's all a hoax???
__________________
Beware the ex's.. They ARE out to get you...

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-05   #16
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
You keep referring to ZyklonB like it is your messiah in your passionate argument and I along with a few others keep telling you that HOW they died matters not because we do KNOW beyond a doubt that millions did DIE!!! They were executed en masse by many different methods.... just because one method may be misconstrued and/or even outright wrong does not make the entire episode incorrect nor does it make it nonexistant... millions of people regardless of race or creed were killed in WW2 including many Americans--- do you consider those deaths inconsequential because we cannot prove whether it was a 9MM bullet or an explosion that did them in???? No of course not.... all we ever saw were boxes and dogtags...... does that mean the thousands of Americans killed over there is a myth??? no...

Your argument is full of holes.... you cannot disprove a historical incident by suggesting the methods were incorrectly reported.... so the jews wanted Israel... are you suggesting they condoned the mass execution of millions of thier own to get thier own country????

People who suggest the holocaust did not happen have a few agendas which come to mind--- misrepresentation of historical fact to further an anti-semite opinion--- or they condone mass murder and genocide due to racial intolerance..... or perhaps they are entranced by the charasmatic german leader of the time good old adolph.... and cannot see thier "hero" killing anyone without good reason--- which he did "have" as far as he was concerned---

What is the quickest way to get a country out of debt and miserable economic crisis.... lower your population and create a slave class--- he did both of these by creating concentration camps.... which DID exist and in which wholesale slaughter DID occur....

Your argument is null and void by your own posts previous---
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-05   #17
Friend
Guest
 
Friend's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
You keep referring to ZyklonB like it is your messiah in your passionate argument and I along with a few others keep telling you that HOW they died matters not because we do KNOW beyond a doubt that millions did DIE!!!
but it does matter, if someone dies of Typhus, that's not genocide and its not even murder is it?

If I get ran over by a bus tomorrow, why should the German people or anyone else have to pay my family billions of dollars in compensation, and why should my death be consecrated with films and propaganda for the next 2000 years?


Quote:
They were executed en masse by many different methods.... just because one method may be misconstrued and/or even outright wrong does not make the entire episode incorrect nor does it make it nonexistant...
this is where we differ, you say they were executed - how?

I say they died of disease mainly Typhus, and many others died of starvation because their was a war going on and in wars theirs not much food. Some were executed by firing squads and beatings, but these were small numbers mainly even only a few thousands. 6 Million jews did not get gassed with ZyklonB, if so, explain to me in precise detail how they got gassed.

Quote:
millions of people regardless of race or creed were killed in WW2 including many Americans--- do you consider those deaths inconsequential because we cannot prove whether it was a 9MM bullet or an explosion that did them in???? No of course not.... all we ever saw were boxes and dogtags...... does that mean the thousands of Americans killed over there is a myth??? no...
Of course thousands of Americans killed in WW2 in not a myth, neither is the MILLIONS of Russians, Brits, French and other people. However no-one makes a film to say that these people were gassed do they? no...everyone knows that these people died fighting, by bullets etc. The important point here is that THEIR IS PROOF of how these people died, theirs no proof that 6 million jews died by ZyklonB gassing i.e. theirs was no gas chambers.

In addition, as a I stated in my previous posts, calculate the frequency of 'holocaust' stories in the media and compare them to the frequency of WW2 veterans stories. No newspaper or TV network broadcasts the story of 30 Million Russians killed in WW2 do they? is the story of 6 million jews of greater sorrow to the story of 30 million Russians? no of course not, so why the double standard?

Quote:
Your argument is full of holes.... you cannot disprove a historical incident by suggesting the methods were incorrectly reported.... so the jews wanted Israel... are you suggesting they condoned the mass execution of millions of thier own to get thier own country????
This is exactly what i'm saying. The word 'Holocaust' is a greek word meaning 'sacrifice by fire'. The wealthy jews in America accepted that some of their people will have to die i.e. be sacrificed, in order for them to get the state of Israel.

However and this is where the story gets inflated, they claim that 6 million died of ZyklonB gassing, mostly at Auschwitz. This is not true, their were no gas chambers at Auschwitz or any of the other camps. It's true that many jews died of Typhus, Cholera, starvation & local brutality, however estimates are at about 500,000 jews in total. Of these possibley 100,000 died from brutality and firing squads. 100,000 is not 6 Million, so why the repeated big story in the media of the 'Holocaust'?

Quote:
People who suggest the holocaust did not happen have a few agendas which come to mind--- misrepresentation of historical fact to further an anti-semite opinion--- or they condone mass murder and genocide due to racial intolerance..... or perhaps they are entranced by the charasmatic german leader of the time good old adolph.... and cannot see thier "hero" killing anyone without good reason--- which he did "have" as far as he was concerned---
Arabs are semitic people - they believe that the 'Holocaust' story is a fabrication by the jews, so is an Arab anti-semitic?

Racial intolerance - if you read a genuine copy of the Talmud and Torah you will find that jews are the most racist, predjudice group of peaple of the planet. This is a fact which you can check out, you cannot become a citizen of Israel if you are a non-jew i.e. genetic jew. Is this racist? is this bigotry? by our standards yes, but by their standards no. The jews call non-jews 'Goy' i.e. me and you ( if your'e no a jew ). True their are some good jews who do not believe in God and that they are the chosen people, and some jews also dont believe the 'holocaust' story.

See this documentry film by David Cole on this site - http://reportersnotebook.com/multimedia.html

David is a jew and he investigated the myths surrounding the holocaust by going to Auschwitz in person, check the film out, its about 1 hour long but very interesting.


Adolph Hitler was a bit odd, however ask yourself this question - Britain and France declared war on Germany - not the other way around. The claim is that Britain and France were acting to restore Polands honour, however why is it, that when both Germany and Russia invaded Poland that Britain and France did not declare war on Russia - only Germany? does this not strike a bit odd to you?

Quote:
What is the quickest way to get a country out of debt and miserable economic crisis.... lower your population and create a slave class--- he did both of these by creating concentration camps.... which DID exist and in which wholesale slaughter DID occur....

Your argument is null and void by your own posts previous---
Everyone agrees their were concentration camps i.e. concentration camps where political prisoners were concentrated and concentrated and concentrated into concentration camps. However, here's the question again, you claim above that 'wholesale slaughter DID occur' my question is how?

If you say by gas chambers using ZyklonB like the jews claim, then show me the proof of gas chambers and explain to me how ZyklonB can be used for gassing people.

otherwise...their must be another explanation and I have given you this - the Typhus epidemic which spread across Europe during the war and starvation because of the lack of food in the whole of Europe, and through local brutality i.e. beatings and firing squads which were tragic but not unique or genocidal as they the jews claim.

Last edited by Friend; 04-20-05 at 08:23.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-05   #18
Friend
Guest
 
Friend's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darktiggr
So wait.. let me ask a question of you..

Are you saying that;
1, starving lots of thousands of jewish prisoners was ok
2, freezing them to death was ok
3, ritual beatings of them was ok
4, continual rape of the female prisoners was ok
5, random shooting of prisoners(male and female) was ok
6 shite, i'm getting tired of typing this shite..

But..... They weren't gassed(according to your beliefs) so it's all a hoax???
exactly...it is a hoax...and a very large hoax with a sinister twist.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-05   #19
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
You continue to fabricate your entire story based on your "no gassing-- no ZyklonB" opinion.... you also forward the thought that there were only thousands killed and not millions.... the gassing did occur yet they may have not used ZyklonB.... regardless of the way that they died they did die... end of story..

Also your historical facts are WAY off---- here is a small list--

1939-- august-- Soviet-German nonagression pact signed--
sept 1st--- germany Invades Poland
Sept. 3 Britain and France declare war on Germany

Sept. 17 Red Army invades Poland in accordance with Nazi-Soviet Pact

Sept. 27 Warsaw falls to the Nazis

Nov. 30 Red Army attacks Finland

Dec. 14 Soviet Union kicked out of League of Nations
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-05   #20
Friend
Guest
 
Friend's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
You continue to fabricate your entire story based on your "no gassing-- no ZyklonB" opinion.... you also forward the thought that there were only thousands killed and not millions.... the gassing did occur yet they may have not used ZyklonB.... regardless of the way that they died they did die... end of story..
like the jews you keep saying that these people were murdered - show me the proof, how were they gassed, please explain in detail how this was done?

they say ZyklonB was used, are you saying another gas was used, if so what gas, please tell me.


Quote:
Also your historical facts are WAY off---- here is a small list--

1939-- august-- Soviet-German nonagression pact signed--
sept 1st--- germany Invades Poland
Sept. 3 Britain and France declare war on Germany

Sept. 17 Red Army invades Poland in accordance with Nazi-Soviet Pact

Sept. 27 Warsaw falls to the Nazis

Nov. 30 Red Army attacks Finland

Dec. 14 Soviet Union kicked out of League of Nations

my facts are not incorrect, like I said in my last post:

* BRITAIN AND FRANCE DECLARED WAR ON GERMANY, 3 / 9 / 1939
* BRITAIN AND FRANCE DID NOT DECLARE WAR ON RUSSIA

answer this question - WHY DID BRITAIN AND FRANCE CHOOSE TO NOT DECLARE WAR ON RUSSIA, ONLY GERMANY?

Please explain to me how both Germany and Russia invade Poland, yet Britain and France only declare war on Germany - this does not make sense, please explain?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


Recent Threads
Science Disproves...
11-01-10 14:38
by Pahu
Last post by Pahu
1 Day Ago 09:06
Whats your job?
11-20-07 14:57
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Day Ago 20:26
what surprised you today?
04-11-13 17:55
Last post by thefr0g
3 Days Ago 14:31
what have you eaten...
12-24-03 19:43
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
3 Days Ago 10:09
Darkforum Youtube!
03-25-13 07:48
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
3 Days Ago 09:32
vote or die
1 Week Ago 01:56
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
3 Days Ago 09:20
vote or die
1 Week Ago 02:02
Last post by Sic Simon
4 Days Ago 21:45
long Sunday
3 Weeks Ago 18:00
by DaxterK
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 01:46
BATH SALT ZOMBIES
12-04-13 11:20
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 23:34
I'm drinking Vodka,...
09-02-17 23:28
by thefr0g
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
1 Week Ago 22:44
Online Users: 50
3 members and 47 guests
formingroll, oschichaclyd
Most users ever online was 1928, 06-09-15 at 18:20.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0 RC2


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com

© 2006 - 2016 Dark Forum | About Dark Forum | Advertisers | Investors | Legal | A member of the Crowdgather Forum Community