Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Ecstatic in the Poison

Old 02-18-05   #41
Sybs
Unfolding

Sybs is on a distinguished road
Credits: 202,466
Only rain for Jo. That sucks.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-05   #42
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,014
weird... my cp says someone replied and yet, there are no new posts!

(ohhh there it is.... did ya see that, I forced it to show up. I knew that would work.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-18-05   #43
Sybs
Unfolding

Who's your valentine then?! I'm really curious!
Old 02-19-05   #44
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

I cannot disclose the identity of a person I sent a valentine to. (Besides, it was more cheese then anything) At some point I'm going to tell some people how grand I think they are, but not at this moment cause I'm highly annoyed.

And what am I annoyed at you ask? Well you didn't, but for the sake of journalling...

It's this ongoing moderator morals controversy. People trying to pick out the 'flaws' of certain people and saying they shouldn't have a modship because of it. The lameness factor is off the fucking charts. First there is a thread started in Bitch that DrkTiggs is so much of a pervert that there is no way he could manage his functions as an adult mod. Well, that was smashed to bits, the allegations shown to be mallitious and wrong, and so the target quietly slips off Tiggs, and on to Synikul! Why? Well the Tiggs argument was going nowhere, and then basically shot down, so a new target was needed! Why not synikul? Apparently (as I've NOT seen evidence of myself, but everyone says it, and he seems to go along with it himself) Synikul is, to at least some extent, racist. Therefore, he can't possibly be a mod. Lame. You attack a person based on their beliefs rather than there actions and 99 times out of 100 it's going to be lame. If Synikul breaks rules, he's out... he knows that, everyone knows that, but apparently a select few would rather see him persecuted because they don't like what he believes in. Sound familiar? Oh oh oh oh, and THEN, the arguement goes, why not bring back sixgun, or JLB to mod polotics.. Why not? They broke the rules, they're out. Remember, Synikul breaks the rules, he's out (just as I would be, or any other mod). So it's a mute point. He hasn't broken the rules, so he's still here.

Persecuting someone based on their beliefs is like some old school Xian tactic that makes my eyes bleed and skin crawl.

These people stirring shit up are doing so to create contraversy. They are doing so to pit mod against mod. It's lame and unreasonable. I'm not buying into it, and I grow weary trying to speak against it. Not too many posts ago I was saying I wasn't going to stir up the water... now, other influences have stirred it up, and I'm getting sea sick.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-19-05   #45
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
I`m just waiting for this to happen
Quote:
Originally Posted by >FuckDoll<
I forgot how much shit mods go through on DF and how much of a thankless job it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron's Rite
I knew how much shit mods go through on DF and how much of a thankless job it is but it didnt seem to matter until it was unfairly heaped on me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybs
I never knew how much shit mods go through on DF and how much of a thankless job it is. Red is so sexy..teehee.
Something like that anyway

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 02-19-05   #46
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

Well, as of yet I've not personally gone through it (this time)... (it's cause they all want me). I suppose Billy (bobbbo) flung a small ammount of shit my way in that thread in bitch, but I guess since it turned out to be billy, and nobody likes him that made it invisi-shit. (much easier to clean off) I was just telling a member the other day (who incidently felt bad about the current controversy feeling she had a hand in starting it all) about the rise and fall of drama here... it happens, in a month, there will be a new cause.
My only thing is just seeing to it that everyone is treated equal.

Old 02-19-05   #47
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

It hasnt happened in a big way like this for a long time. The mods really need a public relations department.

Old 02-19-05   #48
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

Yeah, I suppose so... heh, I guess that means it's my fault eh? seeing as the last time.... ha. It's lame, and I don't think a PR department would/could help or even know where to begin. There's too many personalities. Every one who posesses one should be banned. Yep, there's your answer.

Old 02-19-05   #49
Sybs
Unfolding

I don't have one, I'm safe.
Old 02-19-05   #50
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

I have three. Anyone need a spare?

Old 02-19-05   #51
crimsonnyte
A Bit of Luck

crimsonnyte is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,389
You're awsome FD. Yea, I don't know what to say other than in all this silly drama I simply - agree with you.
Old 02-19-05   #52
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

ha, yeah thanks, I know... heh but Anyway, it all seems to have boiled down to name calling rather than real serious addresable issues.

Old 02-19-05   #53
crimsonnyte
A Bit of Luck

crimsonnyte is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,389
Yes, it degenerated rather quickly.

Are you doing alright?
Old 02-19-05   #54
Sybs
Unfolding

She's cool, that girl, she's a strong one. I admire her.
Old 02-19-05   #55
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

Yeah, I'm just annoyed. I like debate, it's great and fosters growth when two sides can raise issues and discuss them in an open and intelligent matter. When pettiness and personal feelings move in that debate becomes tainted and icky. I don't like icky.

Old 02-22-05   #56
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

So another day another dollar. Well, technically I suppose I have less dollars then when I woke up this morning so... yeah... gah I'm such a dork (most of the time, so don't try to say it's not true!)

I don't have too much on my mind at this exact moment. Sure, there's all the board BS, but really I don't have any more to say then I haven't really. (edit: what the hell did that last sentence mean? ha, I'm going to leave it that way so that my faithful readers (yeah yeah, i know) will be impressed by my eloquence.) I think it was more friend vs. friend this time 'round. At least that made it all a bit more entertaining (look at me talk about the nonsense like it's actually over... have I mentioned I tend to be a wishful thinker?)

Nobody has been online today when I wanted to talk. Damn bastards! Don't you know you should all be there for my whims!!! heh... ah sorry, again dorkness.

I'm going to go read someone else's journal right now. It's not on df, so don't go following me.

Wow, that was depressing, miserable, and funny all rolled into one. Fun. I've never mentioned my distaste for suicide. It scares me. Friends have been lost to it. So many friends have attempted so many times. I've attempted it myself in 'the darker days'. It's freaky, scary, and really something I just get... weird... over, I guess... or something. Maybe cause it takes me back to a time when I was so much weaker then I am now. Maybe... it still pops into my head on occasion, but I quickly push it out. I love myself too much to think of such things... and, it's just not something I should have in my head. Things go way too shitty for me to entertain such thoughts.

I think I need to complain more. That would be good.

Oh, and there is nothing wrong with a man that cries (or anyone that cries really) as long as they're not a big ol' bitch about it. I cry, on occasion. It usually happens when I'm alone. I've been sort of trained into that I think. I used to get hurt more when I cried, and so I stopped crying. I can do it now, but I won't do it in front of other people, I just couldn't bring myself to.

Last edited by >FuckDoll<; 02-22-05 at 00:12.
Old 02-22-05   #57
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

I need to quit smoking.

Old 02-22-05   #58
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
Quote:
I need to quit smoking.
well, i would have said to give it up for lent, but it's alittle late for that...

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 02-22-05   #59
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

well that and i don't do lent.

I need a place to post this while I'm working on it:
1 everywhere - wrinkled
2 breaking - naked
3 Boulevard - pool cue
4 water - whatever
5 purple - futile
6 television - smell
7 burning - spurns
8 stink - stingy
9 hypocrite - hypodermic
10 smoke - choking
11 offended - blend
12 ground - grout
13 breaking - nasal
14 poetry - elementary
15 abstract - absolution
16 artist - transcend
17 seedy - simple
18 nachos - hot
19 LA - smelly
20 city - situation

Red
desert
Ryan

If you want to get in on it, go here: http://www.darkforum.com/showthread.php?t=45233

Old 02-22-05   #60
Sybs
Unfolding

Quote:
I need to quit smoking.
I just smoked after not doing so since about august. I want to vomit.