Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page PIE! ... oh..and 9/11 thing

Old 01-18-05   #1
John Preston
Listen

John Preston is on a distinguished road
Credits: 256,181
PIE! ... oh..and 9/11 thing

http://gprime.net/flash.php/911pentagonstrikeconspiracy

Go ahead, watch it.
Then give me your thoughts.
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-05   #2
bluten
human

bluten is on a distinguished road
Credits: 14,010
interesting. I've heard a few stories about the pentagon and how it couldn't have been a 757 that hit. But, it's the US government, it'll be burried so deep that we'll have better chances of digging to china before we find out...
Old 01-24-05   #3
errantrogue
which one, though?

errantrogue is on a distinguished road
Credits: 288,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluten
we'll have better chances of digging to china before we find out...
through liquid hot magma!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.
Old 01-24-05   #4
Shadowborn
Grand Master Geek

Shadowborn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 239,393
Old news. If I felt so inclined, I could point you in the direction of evidence that completely debunks this conspiracy theory, but I trust you could find it yourself if you tried.

Suffice it to say that the narrow little whole is due to the fact that the Pentagon, as a military installation, is specifically built to withstand assaults from missiles and artillery, where the World Trade Center obviously was not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I feel this way on DF...a lot.
Old 01-24-05   #5
errantrogue
which one, though?

what happens when you shoot a bullet into concrete at that speed? complete disintegration...

but, i'm open-minded... it could be a conspiracy... also, it could be the other side of the pentagon the got hit and we are only seeing the exit blast.

"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.
Old 01-24-05   #6
bluten
human

actually, the world trade centers were built to withstand a 707 direct hit..they had massive support structures. The first tower was hit directly, and the second one was hit at an angle, almost at the extreme corner..missing the supports. And with the pentagon, I'm not going into a huge rant about lack of debris, missing damage from a very large wingspan (that should've been sheared off and left on the lawn), etc etc.... people are split when it comes to this, it's almost pointless to argue. You' have just as much chance of convincing me it was a 747 as I have chance of convincing you it wasn't done by terrorist.

Last edited by bluten; 01-24-05 at 18:04.
Old 01-24-05   #7
Shadowborn
Grand Master Geek

Shadowborn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 239,393
The one question the conspiracy theorists don't have an answer for is this: If the fourth missing plane (the one that didn't hit the ground in Pennsylvania, or hit the twin towers) didn't hit the Pentagon, then where is it?

I feel this way on DF...a lot.
Old 01-24-05   #8
errantrogue
which one, though?

Groom Lake, obviously... right above the mass grave.

Old 01-24-05   #9
John Preston
Listen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowborn
The one question the conspiracy theorists don't have an answer for is this: If the fourth missing plane (the one that didn't hit the ground in Pennsylvania, or hit the twin towers) didn't hit the Pentagon, then where is it?
1. Never existed.
2. Crashed into the ocean(Air Force planes were out over the Atlantic at one point rather than anywhere near where the plane was supposed to be at).
3. Landed quietly at one spot and subsequently dismantled while everyone was killed.

I'm sure there are more possible theories...yup.
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
Old 01-24-05   #10
bluten
human

Just for anyone who believes that our government is goody-goody and would never be behind such atrocities... go read the Northwoods Documents. They're a detailed proposal of staging phony "attacks", killing cuban refugees and US citizens to justify the US's invasion of Cuba. That was only 30 years ago.. read the scanned documents here obtained through the FOIA.

http://emperors-clothes.com/images/north-i.htm
Old 01-25-05   #11
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
nothing would suprise me about this administration...
Old 01-25-05   #12
errantrogue
which one, though?

i don't think taking proposals that way works... if i were told to come with ways meet an end goal, i'd list them all, good or evil.

Old 01-25-05   #13
John Preston
Listen

Anyone recall when the power went out over almost all of the Eastern Seaboard? And the Government said "Lightning hit blah blah at Niagra Falls"?

Anyone also remember how nobody recalled lightning at all, and of course no meteorologists had any lightning bolts recorded in that area. Not one.

The government often makes a lot of people wonder, cause ... well...it's the government for crying out loud. They play things close to their chest and come up with some lame or stupid moves/ideas.
Old 01-25-05   #14
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Preston
Anyone recall when the power went out over almost all of the Eastern Seaboard? And the Government said "Lightning hit blah blah at Niagra Falls"?

Anyone also remember how nobody recalled lightning at all, and of course no meteorologists had any lightning bolts recorded in that area. Not one.

The government often makes a lot of people wonder, cause ... well...it's the government for crying out loud. They play things close to their chest and come up with some lame or stupid moves/ideas.
secret government testing?!?!...what would they be doing that would require that much electricity?

inquirng minds want to know...
Old 01-27-05   #15
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,465
That's what always bothered me about the pentagon attack. Where did the wings of the plane go?
I can beleive that they would have been ripped to shreds in the resulting explosion but no recognizable airplane wing debris at all? Shouldn't there at least be scorch marks radiating from the sides of the hole in the pentagon where they would have had to have impacted against the building?
There are a lot of theories about the World Trade Center floating around that make me break out in a cold sweat too and I still have a hard time believing that aviation grade jet-fuel could burn long and hot enough to melt the support structures.

http://globalresearch.ca.myforums.ne...opic.php?t=523

http://www.rotten.com/library/conspi...racy_theories/
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]
Old 02-15-05   #16
twentysomething
Moans in the Night

twentysomething is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,181
I think its a very interesting video, and I guess I am a little suspicious about the lack of witnesses of the plane. But, there is no suggestion of where this missle might have come from.
Old 03-16-05   #17
EnRaPTuRe
Face in the Mist

EnRaPTuRe is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,155
The WTC were designed to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707...the largest aircraft at the time they were being constructed. And they were only built to withstand a 707 hitting at a speed of apprx. 180 mph. The Boeing 767's that hit the towers were going somewhere between 490 and 580 mph.
This is not what caused the towers to collapse. The fire that resulted from the planes is what caused them to fall. Steel loses half its strength at about 1022F. It melts at 2300F.
The temp. on the floors where the planes directly hit was somewhere around 1800F. Then the pancake effect takes place..to where the floors fall directly top top of each other first..then the outside comes down. Kind of like a banana peeling.
Also...the jetfuel played a major role. There is only one video in the world of the 1st plane hitting the first tower. The same guy who filmed this..was with the first group of firemen to show up at the WTC. As soon as they walked into the lobby...you can see all the windows blown out. THe jetfuel blew down elevator shafts and blew out the windows in the lobby.
When the planes initally hit....the explosion blew off the fire proof foaming on those 8 or 10 floors. After an hour of buring at sugh a high temp. eventually the floors strength is going to give out.
Maybe a little better explination of how powerful the explosions were...the WTC each had 99 elevators in them. All 99 were centered directly in the center of the towers..and then had all the escape fire stairs going around them. This created more open office space. When the planes hit..it went far enough in to completely destroy the elevators and escape stairs around them. That is why nobody on those above floors made it down once the planes hit. There was no way for them to. The only ppl who survived from the above floors where the planes hit..were the ones in the second tower who actually made it below the impact floors before the plane hit. Thats how massive the impact and explosion were.
Hope this helped a little bit..I've done extensive..hell Ive done as much researching on 9/11 as I think is possible. If you have any other questions please feel free. I have a bunch of links and such that can possibly explain what I cannot.

Old 03-16-05   #18
Synikul
fucking jackass

Synikul is on a distinguished road
Credits: 117,776
Thank you for the technical info.
Old 03-18-05   #19
EnRaPTuRe
Face in the Mist

EnRaPTuRe is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,155
No problem...