Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page New users introduce yourselves

Old 02-01-05   #321
Modified_Lie
New Blood

Modified_Lie is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,121
Hello all... i'm new here

my name's Wes... i'm 17... and a Witch....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it's been a long strange journey hasen't it folks?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-05   #322
Quiet.....
serotonin sage

Quiet..... is on a distinguished road
Credits: 57,703
hi. welcome. you spelt "hasn't" incorrectly in your signature.
Old 02-01-05   #323
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

Location: Under your bed with a very sharp knife...and nekkid!
sixxx(sic)six is on a distinguished road
Credits: 395,024
pst....(s)he's a witch.....the "e" in hasn't is probably some form of witchery
Old 02-01-05   #324
bluten
human

bluten is on a distinguished road
Credits: 14,010
a which! a which! Get the torches!! just fuckin' with ya... welcome aboard
Old 02-01-05   #325
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluten
a which! a which! Get the torches!! just fuckin' with ya... welcome aboard
Don't say welcome to a faggy wannabe wiccan d00d... (s)he probably watched that faggy movie... The Craft or something too many times...

Welcome to DF Wes.... You know, because of your big announcement about being a 'witch' has been seen by me... You will have to work for my kindness... And that takes ALOT of work...

Just don't go parading it around... If (antihero) sees that, your going to get alot more flack than what I just gave you there.....

PS..

Hey bluten babes... *waves* MY ROOM IN TEN MINUTES!!! Bring beer!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 02-01-05   #326
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modified_Lie
Hello all... i'm new here

my name's Wes... i'm 17... and a Witch....
Merry meet, yon majyk wytch of the Unholy Highschool Hallway of Preps' Lockers. Hast thou any red potions? For I am down to but 2 hearts, and shalt surely perish before I reach the third dungeon. Oh, fie! To be as dark as thee would surely grant me the greatest of powers! How I long for a taste.
Old 02-01-05   #327
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by (antihero)
Merry meet, yon majyk wytch of the Unholy Highschool Hallway of Preps' Lockers. Hast thou any red potions? For I am down to but 2 hearts, and shalt surely perish before I reach the third dungeon. Oh, fie! To be as dark as thee would surely grant me the greatest of powers! How I long for a taste.
I warned him...

Your totally fucked now anti... (S)he's going to hex you... Level 4 headshrinking curse spell... We must find a photograph of this "wes" person and cast a binding spell with black ribbon and satanic incantations!

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 02-01-05   #328
(antihero)
N/A

Take heed woman! Fear not this grim spectre of the unique & misunderstood. For if (s)he striketh me down, I shall but return to the last checkpoint, and blink for a few seconds in invulnerable mode.
Old 02-01-05   #329
moonfire
Lurks in the Shadows

Location: soon to be washington....but i dont know when. gettin real homesick, and need to be with my fam....but for now im still in alaska. anything else ya wanna know, just ask:)
moonfire is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,647
welcome to DF modifiedlie, and merry meet. i blend Wicca and Christianity to creat a religion that fits me. I hope you enjoy this sight....maybe a better place to post that would be on the occult and religion forum....its more accepted there.

"...one often learns best when faced with hardship and precarrious situations..."
-Kim O'Brien
Old 02-01-05   #330
(antihero)
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfire
welcome to DF modifiedlie, and merry meet. i blend Wicca and Christianity to creat a religion that fits me. I hope you enjoy this sight....maybe a better place to post that would be on the occult and religion forum....its more accepted there.

Why the fuck do you broom-riding dipshits say "merry meet," anyway? I never understood why you can't say "hi" or "what's up?" Is traditional English salutation against the laws of the Darkness?
Old 02-01-05   #331
moonfire
Lurks in the Shadows

Location: soon to be washington....but i dont know when. gettin real homesick, and need to be with my fam....but for now im still in alaska. anything else ya wanna know, just ask:)
salutations

Quote:
Why the fuck do you broom-riding dipshits say "merry meet," anyway? I never understood why you can't say "hi" or "what's up?" Is traditional English salutation against the laws of the Darkness?
we say merry meet as it is representtive of the mood of the meeting...as as a rule, we try to come together, and part, on good terms. we say merry meet and merrily we part to signify these things. its just like the christians saying god bless you as you enter or leave the church, their home, and such. to most people, i say hey and sup and the like. but when i meet someone else that practices Wicca, i like to offer the traditional greeting.

"...one often learns best when faced with hardship and precarrious situations..."
-Kim O'Brien
Old 02-01-05   #332
(antihero)
N/A

Quote:
we say merry meet as it is representtive of the mood of the meeting...as as a rule, we try to come together, and part, on good terms. we say merry meet and merrily we part to signify these things. its just like the christians saying god bless you as you enter or leave the church, their home, and such. to most people, i say hey and sup and the like. but when i meet someone else that practices Wicca, i like to offer the traditional greeting.

well, what do you say if the "mood of the meeting" is on bad terms? do you say "shitty meet" or "blow my meet" or something?

Also, what's your opinion of non-Wiccans who say "merry meet" just because they think it's totally goth? I remember a few people saying that who didn't even know what the crap Wicca was. If I were you, I'd slit the back of their knees. aw yeah.
Old 02-01-05   #333
bluten
human

bluten is on a distinguished road
Credits: 14,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina
Don't say welcome to a faggy wannabe wiccan d00d... (s)he probably watched that faggy movie... The Craft or something too many times...
I can be overly nice sometimes, plus that was posted at 4 o'clock.. and the alcohol was most likely just wearing off from earlier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina
Hey bluten babes... *waves* MY ROOM IN TEN MINUTES!!! Bring beer!

I luvs me some Neens!! and some Guinness....but, I just woke up from a nap.. does that make me an alcoholic if i start drinking not more than 10 minutes after opening my eyes?
Old 02-03-05   #334
moonfire
Lurks in the Shadows

advice for you

Quote:
well, what do you say if the "mood of the meeting" is on bad terms? do you say "shitty meet" or "blow my meet" or something?

Also, what's your opinion of non-Wiccans who say "merry meet" just because they think it's totally goth? I remember a few people saying that who didn't even know what the crap Wicca was. If I were you, I'd slit the back of their knees. aw yeah.
it'sfine for people to say merry meet...i never said it wasnt. its just that when arogant slobs start saying it to piss off the ppl here that DO practice Wicca, it's just a little annoying. and when meeting, we always start off happy and on good terms...then move on to the serious stuff, and then lighten the mood again, so as to keep a good aura going.....if you want to learn more, there are books out there that are very informative....Silver RavenWolf is particularly good, as she can explain things very well, even for close-minded fools like my dad....now he doesnt mind so much.....maybe it will help teach you a thing or two that might allow for the expansion of your mind beyond your own personal beliefs.

-Kim O'Brien
Old 02-03-05   #335
(antihero)
N/A

Quote:
maybe it will help teach you a thing or two that might allow for the expansion of your mind beyond your own personal beliefs.
Just because I think Wiccan teenagers are hilarious stereotypes doesn't mean that I'm not tolerant of the religion. And, no thanks; I don't take advice from anyone named "Silver Ravenwolf," for the following reason:

Silver = the color silver
Raven = a black bird
Wolf = an often multicolored mammal.

Now, try to fit those three words together in a coherent way. Is this person a hybrid of a wolf and a raven that somehow ended up silver? Black + wolf color = silver? Is this person a black wolf that is silver? A silver raven that is a wolf? a silver wolf that is a raven? What the FUCK?
Old 02-03-05   #336
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

Location: Under your bed with a very sharp knife...and nekkid!
sixxx(sic)six is on a distinguished road
Credits: 395,024
y'know....i gotta side with Anti on this one....

Wiccan's....god, that was so uber-goth pop when i was in highschook back in '96.....and it always cracked me up how these QUOTE-UN-QUOTE witches would bitch about that movie The Craft as bein' so ridiculous.....

right, right....

anywho......closing your mind to one religion (say Christianity) and opening it up to another (whether it be Buddhism, Hinduism, Satanism, Wicca, or whatever) doesn't denote that you have an open mind....

i think one has more of an open mind if they're more atheistic in their approach......

anywho....wiccans.....whatever....religion is religion......if you have faith in your religious beliefs, then kudos to you.....you have something i'll never have.......
Old 02-04-05   #337
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluten
I luvs me some Neens!! and some Guinness....but, I just woke up from a nap.. does that make me an alcoholic if i start drinking not more than 10 minutes after opening my eyes?
Naw honey... It just means that you will need to go buy more beer fowa mah room.

GUiness sucks dick though... KAKK! Bring JD and Amaretto! I makee yooo a cockietail!

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 02-04-05   #338
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Silver = the color silver
Raven = a black bird
Wolf = an often multicolored mammal.

Now, try to fit those three words together in a coherent way. Is this person a hybrid of a wolf and a raven that somehow ended up silver? Black + wolf color = silver? Is this person a black wolf that is silver? A silver raven that is a wolf? a silver wolf that is a raven? What the FUCK?
I want someone to join up with the alias 'ted tit 'n' mash' at least that aint complicated.....

And now, for the benifit of the n00bies, I will sing a song Tom Green wrote for this occasion...

Crack baby, don't come back, Crack baby, don't come back.

Crack baby.... Don't come back.... Crack baby.... Don't come back.... Crack baby... Don't come... Back!

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 02-04-05   #339
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,014
Quote:
...if you want to learn more, there are books out there that are very informative....maybe it will help teach you a thing or two that might allow for the expansion of your mind beyond your own personal beliefs.
Hahahahahaha.... wait, wait... no... Hahahahahhhahhaaahahaaaaaa.

Old 02-07-05   #340
kareanne
screw you

kareanne is on a distinguished road
Credits: 4,202
hey, i'm new here.