Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page New users introduce yourselves

Old 08-04-11   #2141
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,509
I would totally hide behind this dude:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-11   #2142
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 2,084
This is boring me. You guys are boring.

Old 08-04-11   #2143
whilser
New Blood

whilser has disabled reputation
Credits: 1,151
ok so Im hear hi every body went by wisler cause thats who I feel ike an imbattled old fart that saw way more of what was than most of ya dared to but thats the cures of it knowing what ya know still dont mean you can do anything about it I watched the christian councling movement destroy most of the NYC scean by putting their gansters in it and christian counclers and cops as the progressivly declaired it a gang and criminal orginazation when I was young it was about being different cause we were about the curiosity of what was down the rabbit hole what was real magic we studied and we came to gether to help each other thats what they fear that we come to gether and organize and move in a spirtual path outside their morality out side their percribed religons that we take charge of us and not them that we run who we are our own socity not totaly theirs wher they have no say or right to impose their will you will not take your cloths off you will not enjoy sex or bondage you will not spread words of thought other than what we feed your ass you will not hold intrest in any thing not precribed by us we make the law we bend it to are will you have no right to rights its wrong because we say so so they beat you and you did nothing wrong they get to they are us and we are us and you dont fit the mold so get in line or feel the whip of our oppression I tried to warn um stelo todd father v all them court lazeerous no one listens except to their own ass then when its in a sling as grampa sais well its hard to remember the objective was to drain the lake when your up to your ass in alagators and thoes that fight the flow well so much for civil rights the thought police are comming kids think like they want or die or get locked away no choise no rights I saw a terribal vision of the future it may have been the pizza for dinner you decide I saw a chuch state rise and it was hunting down roug phyics and magic users with cobra choppers and black hawlks and apachies all painted with the two tired cross and a sheild no more America the new church state was god and we were the sinners as we meet in fields to hold rituals they flu in gunning us down we fought back a few of us most died to let others get a way to the woods and scatter it was pritty horable but I see it comming your in the second burning time you just dont see it and their winning ground fast and civil rights mean nothing to them I know Ive fought um for years what they do aint legal but they got the law in their pocket you dont have to a gree but I see it comming they got to blame some one for the socital woos and were the esape goates the sacrifisial lambs and if we dont care it makes it easy for them its like any tirant does keep them stupid ignorant bissy drugged drunk so they dont think or learn or organize the oppress the shit out of them keep them poor imprison the trouble makers the disatans any one that fights back or speake out its work through out hystory so what if I practice magic I like kinky girls in to sumission and dominance that switch hit so what if I think we need to have strong warriors to defend aginst their oppression so what if I wear fangs have a harem if they want to be in it whys it their bissness why do they decide happeness for us who gave them that right what if we prefer our own kind and dont want to always blend in to a socity built on greed and harmming that dictates morality an suppresses thought espicaly independant though why shoud we back a governing body of money grubbing corupt hyprocrates that hid their sins the hyprocracy aginst their own so called belifes and greedy money grubbing facade show why shoud we why shoud I why should you well that me Im whisler and I got no choise but to fight cause they marked me for death when I was born good night to ya
Old 08-04-11   #2144
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,744
Wall of text crits you for 999999 damage.
You die.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-04-11   #2145
Hypocrypha
Face in the Mist

Hypocrypha is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,316
I'm not new. I've been here before, but never joined, because I think most of the more antiquated members are morons. You guys have your cliques and silliness, we have ours... The "we hate Sire" thing is funny, since he sold this shitty little forum full of fucktards, like, years ago, because it's worthless... and the people who bought it have uh ... apparently done NOTHING to improve it. Now a bunch of old skanky bitches who probably still dress like 15 year olds want a chance to turn this place around... but don't do it because they can barely convince the state to keep sending food stamps... let alone afford to invest in a social network.

Oh. Introductions.

Hello there. My name is Hypocrypha. I came here to spit on you.... I'll leave when I get bored/banned. Whatever happens first.
Old 08-04-11   #2146
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

I'm guessing the former. Not a lot of bans since Sire left.

Old 08-04-11   #2147
Hypocrypha
Face in the Mist

That's too bad.
Old 08-05-11   #2148
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypocrypha View Post
I'm not new. I've been here before, but never joined, because I think most of the more antiquated members are morons. You guys have your cliques and silliness, we have ours... The "we hate Sire" thing is funny, since he sold this shitty little forum full of fucktards, like, years ago, because it's worthless... and the people who bought it have uh ... apparently done NOTHING to improve it. Now a bunch of old skanky bitches who probably still dress like 15 year olds want a chance to turn this place around... but don't do it because they can barely convince the state to keep sending food stamps... let alone afford to invest in a social network.

Oh. Introductions.

Hello there. My name is Hypocrypha. I came here to spit on you.... I'll leave when I get bored/banned. Whatever happens first.
"Maybe if I insult them they'll accept me."

Actually, wait, that's a compelling stratagem.
Old 08-05-11   #2149
Hypocrypha
Face in the Mist

No thanks. I'm really just here to be mean.
Old 08-05-11   #2150
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

You're not very good at it. First tip for being mean:

Don't come off like you're just butthurt about what other people are saying. Going around digging up everytime someone made fun of Sire to cry about just makes you look like Sire posting under a pathetic alter ego.
Old 08-05-11   #2151
Hypocrypha
Face in the Mist

I come acroos as "butthurt"? Really? My feelings aren't....hurt. I'm not actually sure I have any. And, I'm not Sire. I just happen to look good in a suit.
Old 08-05-11   #2152
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Yes, really.

It is very obvious that you have an axe to grind.

Like take a cue from Wicked, when she posts it does not seem she is usually out to get anyone in particular, she is just genuinely a bad person.

If it looks like you care people won't be offended. You have to be insulting and dismissive.

Also, "I don't think I have emotions" is kind of tryhard.
Old 08-05-11   #2153
Hypocrypha
Face in the Mist

No no, "feelings". I don't have feelings. I'm one of those House MD cases. I am a leper. Everything is numb and tends to fall off when bumped. And, I'll put these tips in the Big Book of Apathy. Just for reference.
Old 08-05-11   #2154
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

How goth of you.

Old 08-05-11   #2155
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Quote:
No no, "feelings". I don't have feelings.
This is one of those things that you can't really say and still be taken seriously.

Quote:
I'm one of those House MD cases. I am a leper.
I am pretty sure that the premise of the show is that some random person is exhibiting X Y and Z signs and no one knows what's going on with them.

If you were a leper and aware of it it wouldn't really fit into the show's dynamic, it would just be, "Someone who has a well-understood disease."

Unless that was a metaphor? In which case yeah still doesn't make any sense.

Quote:
And, I'll put these tips in the Big Book of Apathy. Just for reference.
Hm, see, actual apathy would mean you didn't post. Posting must mean you care for some reason. I suggest making up something that's plausible but insulting like, "I enjoy making fun of you," or "I am trying to rile you up," or, "Your mom asked me to check how you're doing last night."

Although it's a bit late at this point.

You should make a new handle in a few weeks when people have forgotten you and try again.

Don't give up, I believe you can do it.
Old 08-06-11   #2156
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Quote:
. I came here to spit on you.... I'll leave when I get bored/banned. Whatever happens first.

Well that won't happen, I think we only ban for SPAM now. Pretty much anything goes Everyone here has pretty thick skin, all the pussies ran for Sires sites where they could exist without people telling them they suck

S.O.D.

Old 08-10-11   #2157
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade View Post
Well that won't happen, I think we only ban for SPAM now. Pretty much anything goes Everyone here has pretty thick skin, all the pussies ran for Sires sites where they could exist without people telling them they suck

Holy cowledo!!!!

you're alive?!?!

how's mormonville?
Old 08-10-11   #2158
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Messiah View Post
Yes, really.

It is very obvious that you have an axe to grind.

Like take a cue from Wicked, when she posts it does not seem she is usually out to get anyone in particular, she is just genuinely a bad person.

If it looks like you care people won't be offended. You have to be insulting and dismissive.

Also, "I don't think I have emotions" is kind of tryhard.
I'm out to get you. I've obviously not been doing a very good job.

Old 08-10-11   #2159
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
It pisses me off that someone would just come in, leave a bunch of complete retardedness and then fuck off back to Darksites.

I bet its a skulker, skulking about in a hoodie and lurking.

Bet it's lurking on here reading everything we post, like a dirty like peeping tom...

Dirty, dirty peeping tom...

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 08-11-11   #2160
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
I'm out to get you. I've obviously not been doing a very good job.
Apparently. I expect better, frankly.