Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page RIDDLE: What is the Best Thing About Fucking a Four Year Old Girl??

Old 02-25-01   #61
MISERABLEGIRL
Lurks in the Shadows

MISERABLEGIRL
Credits: 532
HMMMMM

WELL HE IS A HERMAPHRODITE ISNT HE?? (i know i spelled that wrong)

THEY CAN GET ANALLY ARTIFICIALLY INCEMINATED IN OTHER WORDS, I HOPE THEY GET AN EGG SHOVED IN THIRE ASS THROUGH A TUBE, AND SOMEONE FUCKS THEM IN THE ASS AND IT CONCIEVES AND A FETUS DIES INSIDE THEM!!!!! THAT WAY THEYLL GET SOME NASTY DEATH INFECTION!! AND IF THEY WANT TO HURT BABYS, WHY SHOULDNT THEY BE HURT BY DEAD BABIES.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-01   #62
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,800
Some people don't understand the concept of joking, though. They think that everything has to be directed toward somebody in particular. Instead of bitching, I usually say something along the lines of "hahaha" (don't literally say "hahaha." Laugh) if the joke is funny, or "....." if it's not. All you humorless people should try it out. It's neat.
Old 02-25-01   #63
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

Chaos Creator is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,183,606
Thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-25-01   #64
deathwish

exactly ....you have made it to my smart people list....oh well that confuses me so (anthero) sorry if i spelled it wrong...whats your club...list of people about? can i join?
Old 02-25-01   #65
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

God, I wish everyone had a sense of humor. Maybe I should share mine with everyone that doesn't have one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-25-01   #66
Alliance Of Concerned Men
Jimmy Eat Noobz

Alliance Of Concerned Men
Credits: 36,396
Taking offense to a sick joke is the antithesis of the apathetic stereotype of the goth kid today. Henceforth, feigning some sense of moral fibre, he who speaks out against his peer for doing something he or she would probably have done a year prior to get attention now gets him even more attention. Further, it's not cool to laugh. get with the times, man.

"Here in the Alliance, We're man enough to say, 'we're not afraid to show concern.'"

Old 02-25-01   #67
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

But I like laughing. Humor is the only thing I have left. I have to make jokes to survive, man.

Old 02-25-01   #68
(antihero)
N/A

Quote:
Originally posted by deathwish
exactly ....you have made it to my smart people list....oh well that confuses me so (anthero) sorry if i spelled it wrong...whats your club...list of people about? can i join?
It's really not that big a deal. My club consists of people who asked me if they could join my club. That's about it. In essence, the (antihero) club is a semi-intelligent, semi-friendly group of cynics who seek to be as sarcastic - and as insightful - as possible. The club likewise seeks to make my signature as long as possible.

Good people. Good times. Non-alcoholic beer.
The (antihero) club.
Old 02-25-01   #69
(antihero)
N/A

Re: HMMMMM

hey MISERABLEGIRL, your sig is funny! Especially because it says "fuck you" a lot. If you had only said it once, it wouldn't have been funny at all.
Old 02-25-01   #70
jaded silence
a former member

jaded silence is on a distinguished road
Credits: 6,195
don't get me wrong,i do enjoy the occasional sick joke now and then,but i think these ones were just plain wrong.im not saying that you shouldnt post jokes like that,everyone should have an opinion about somthing.my opinion:this is a fucked up thread
Old 02-25-01   #71
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

A fucked up thread for some fucked up people.

Let's break this whole thing down:

1) I'm fucked up in the head.
2) I have a twisted sense of humor.
I have just as much right to speak my piece as everyone else.
4) If you don't like what someone has to say, you don't have to listen to them. That's your right.

Old 02-25-01   #72
(antihero)
N/A

Okay, I got an offensive joke. Please bear in mind that it's a J-O-K-E; I have no problem with any group of people, except for the... well, nevermind. If you say somethin like "hey, that's not funny! I belong to the group of people you just insulted!" then I will promptly whip up a scathing retort, such as, "I just said, 'Please bear in mind that it's a J-O-K-E; I have no problem with any group of people, except for the... well, nevermind. If you say somethin like "hey, that's not funny! I belong to the group of people you just insulted!" then I will promptly whip up a scathing retort.' Pay more attention, dipshit." So yeah, here it is:

A Catholic, A Muslim and a Jewish guy are all sitting at a bar. A fly starts buzzing around the Catholic, who swats it away. It lands on the Jewish guy, who flicks it off, toward the Muslim. The Muslim eats the fly. This happens again: the Catholic swats it, the Jew flicks it off himself, and the Muslim eats it.

Another fly buzzes around the Catholic, who swats it toward the Jewish guy. The Jewish guy grabs the fly and says to the Muslim, "hey, wanna buy a fly?"

Sorry. If you don't get it, I'm also sorry. It's high-brow.
Old 02-25-01   #73
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

*laughing*
Good one, man.

Old 02-25-01   #74
(antihero)
N/A

thanks bro.
Old 02-25-01   #75
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

Jokes by George Carlin

The ten things I hate most...

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is, buddy, where the fuck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

2. The Pillsbury doughboy is way too happy considering he has no dick.

3. People who are willing to get off their asses to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

4. When people say, "Oh, you just want to have your cake and eat it too." Fuck off. What good is a goddamn cake if you can't eat it?

5. When people say, "It's always in the last place you look." Of course it is. Why the fuck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

6. When people say, while watching a movie, "Did you see that?" No dicknose, I paid $7.50 to come to the theater and stare at friggen ceiling up there.

7. The radio ad: "Hi, I'm Jeff Healey from the Jeff Healey Band. Don't drink and drive. I don't." Well, I hope you don't drive sober either, Mr. Healey. You're blind, for God's sake!

8. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice, did ya there, buddy?

9. When something is "new and improved," which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

10. When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know, asshole, you fucking pulled me over!

Old 02-25-01   #76
(antihero)
N/A

hahaha, those are funny every time I read em
Old 02-25-01   #77
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

George Carlin's a funny motherfucker...
Here's another joke (unfortunately, it's not by Mr. Carlin). It's not really that funny... just fucked up.

A fellow was on his honeymoon near his favorite fishing lake, and he fished from dawn to dark with his favorite fishing guide. One day the guide, a friend of many years, mentioned that he seemed to spending his whole honeymoon fishing.

"Yes, but you know how I love to fish."

"But aren't you newlyweds supposed to be into something else?"

"Yes, but she's got gonorrhea, and you know how I love to fish."

A few hours later, the guide said, "I understand, but that's not the only way to have sex."

"I know, but she's got diarrhea, and you know how I love to fish."

The following day, the guide said, "Sure, but that's still not the only way to have sex."

"Yeah, but she's got phyrrea (mouth rot), and you know how I love to fish. "

Later that afternoon, thoroughly frustrated, the guide approached the subject again. "I guess I'm not sure why you'd marry someone with health problems like that."

"It's 'cause she's also got worms, and you know how I just love to fish."

Old 02-26-01   #78
Silverwolf
Embracer Of The Dark

Silverwolf
Credits: 1,497
Chaos as far as the baseball bat up your ass is concerned...bend over!

And Chaos you also listed a bunch of crap about your right to say what you want, and we don't have to listen...well the same thing applies around, if we disagree we have just as much right to bitch...so DEAL WITH IT!

And finally i like to think I have at least some sense of humor, I just have a thing against stupid people, and as far as all jokes well offend sombody...I wasn't quite offended, more like disgusted that sombody would crave attention and the need to shock people as to say somthing like the rape of an innocent child was funny.
Old 02-26-01   #79
IronPsycho
Darkness Incarnate

IronPsycho
Credits: 2,184
Not many things make me mad. Raping children, however, is one of the things that sends me full of pure, raw hatred and anger. Congratulations. You have offended me.
Old 02-26-01   #80
TwilightKitten
Darkness Incarnate

TwilightKitten
Credits: 7,423
Quote:
Good people. Good times. Non-alcoholic beer.
The (antihero) club.
Non-alcoholic beer??!?!?!?! What's the point of that?
There's a universal justice
And the eyes of truth
Are always watching you

~Enigma~ ("Cross of Changes")