Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Dedicated to my Wicked Lady

Old 11-09-04   #1
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,800
Dedicated to my Wicked Lady

http://www.fuckthesouth.com/

"Fuck the South. Fuck 'em. We should have let them go when they wanted to leave. But no, we had to kill half a million people so they'd stay part of our special Union. Fighting for the right to keep slaves - yeah, those are states we want to keep.

And now what do we get? We're the fucking Arrogant Northeast Liberal Elite? How about this for arrogant: the South is the Real America? The Authentic America. Really?

Cause we fucking founded this country, assholes. Those Founding Fathers you keep going on and on about? All that bullshit about what you think they meant by the Second Amendment giving you the right to keep your assault weapons in the glove compartment because you didn't bother to read the first half of the fucking sentence? Who do you think those wig-wearing lacy-shirt sporting revolutionaries were? They were fucking blue-staters, dickhead. Boston? Philadelphia? New York? Hello? Think there might be a reason all the fucking monuments are up here in our backyard?

No, No. Get the fuck out. We're not letting you visit the Liberty Bell and fucking Plymouth Rock anymore until you get over your real American selves and start respecting those other nine amendments. Who do you think those fucking stripes on the flag are for? Nine are for fucking blue states. And it would be 10 if those Vermonters had gotten their fucking Subarus together and broken off from New York a little earlier. Get it? We started this shit, so don't get all uppity about how real you are you Johnny-come-lately "Oooooh I've been a state for almost a hundred years" dickheads. Fuck off.

Arrogant? You wanna talk about us Northeasterners being fucking arrogant? What's more American than arrogance? Hmmm? Maybe horsies? I don't think so. Arrogance is the fucking cornerstone of what it means to be American. And I wouldn't be so fucking arrogant if I wasn't paying for your fucking bridges, bitch.

All those Federal taxes you love to hate? It all comes from us and goes to you, so shut up and enjoy your fucking Tennessee Valley Authority electricity and your fancy highways that we paid for. And the next time Florida gets hit by a hurricane you can come crying to us if you want to, but you're the ones who built on a fucking swamp. "Let the Spanish keep it, itís a shithole," we said, but you had to have your fucking orange juice.

The next dickwad who says, "Itís your money, not the government's money" is gonna get their ass kicked. Nine of the ten states that get the most federal fucking dollars and pay the least... can you guess? Go on, guess. Thatís right, motherfucker, they're red states. And eight of the ten states that receive the least and pay the most? Itís too easy, asshole, theyíre blue states. Itís not your money, assholes, itís fucking our money. What was that Real American Value you were spouting a minute ago? Self reliance? Try this for self reliance: buy your own fucking stop signs, assholes.

Letís talk about those values for a fucking minute. You and your Southern values can bite my ass because the blue states got the values over you fucking Real Americans every day of the goddamn week. Which state do you think has the lowest divorce rate you marriage-hyping dickwads? Well? Can you guess? Itís fucking Massachusetts, the fucking center of the gay marriage universe. Yes, thatís right, the state you love to tie around the neck of anyone to the left of Strom Thurmond has the lowest divorce rate in the fucking nation. Think thatís just some aberration? How about this: 9 of the 10 lowest divorce rates are fucking blue states, asshole, and most are in the Northeast, where our values suck so bad. And where are the highest divorce rates? Care to fucking guess? 10 of the top 10 are fucking red-ass we're-so-fucking-moral states. And while Nevada is the worst, the Bible Belt is doing its fucking part.

But two guys making out is going to fucking ruin marriage for you? Yeah? Seems like you're ruining it pretty well on your own, you little bastards. Oh, but that's ok because you go to church, right? I mean you do, right? Cause we fucking get to hear about it every goddamn year at election time. Yes, we're fascinated by how you get up every Sunday morning and sing, and then you're fucking towers of moral superiority. Yeah, that's a workable formula. Maybe us fucking Northerners don't talk about religion as much as you because we're not so busy sinning, hmmm? Ever think of that, you self-righteous assholes? No, you're too busy erecting giant stone tablets of the Ten Commandments in buildings paid for by the fucking Northeast Liberal Elite. And who has the highest murder rates in the nation? It ain't us up here in the North, assholes.

Well this gravy train is fucking over. Take your liberal-bashing, federal-tax-leaching, confederate-flag-waving, holier-than-thou, hypocritical bullshit and shove it up your ass.

And no, you can't have your fucking convention in New York next time. Fuck off. "
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-04   #2
crimsonnyte
A Bit of Luck

crimsonnyte is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,377
"Take your liberal-bashing, federal-tax-leaching, confederate-flag-waving, holier-than-thou, hypocritical bullshit and shove it up your ass."

Im offended. Im not any of those things. Im not from the deep south though...but I do see it. And I would like to keep foreign objects out of my arse.

gah.
Old 11-09-04   #3
(antihero)
N/A

I was hoping you'd be offended. I'm hoping everyone gets offended somehow.
Old 11-09-04   #4
crimsonnyte
A Bit of Luck

crimsonnyte is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,377
I love sarcasm.
Old 11-09-04   #5
Peter
Non-sequitur

Peter is on a distinguished road
Credits: 65,928
Is any of this true by the way?

I'm afraid I've left this forum, please read
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-09-04   #6
(antihero)
N/A

The concrete facts are, yes. But all the swear words might be made up.
Old 11-09-04   #7
Peter
Non-sequitur

Fuck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-09-04   #8
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,698
hahahahahahahahaha........
Old 11-09-04   #9
Synikul
fucking jackass

Synikul is on a distinguished road
Credits: 117,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter
Is any of this true by the way?
Some of it is false. The founders whose names you've never heard were mostly from the Northeast. The founders whose names everybody knows (Washington, Jefferson, Madison etc.) were mostly from Virginia.

The tax statistics are probably accurate, but the writer is ignoring a few factors. We have a progressive tax system, so the more you make, the more you pay. In the "blue" areas, the cost of living is a lot higher than most of the "red" areas. The people who live there are paid more, because they have to be, or they couldn't afford to live there.

I live in central Ohio. I'm guessing you know about where that is because of the election hype. In the suburbs surrounding Columbus Ohio, you can buy a good 3 or 4 bedroom house, on a 1/4 acre lot, in a decent neighborhood, for around $150,000. The same house, in a comparable neighborhood, in New England or California will cost at least twice as much, in some cases 3 or 4 times as much. In California, you can make 100K a year, but you still won't be able to afford even a crappy house.

That's what's driving the tax statistics that the writer is using. In Ohio, I have the same standard of living that a person making twice as much as me has in Massachusettes, but he's paying more taxes because the federal gov't doesn't adjust the percentages for different regions. Local taxes are part of what drives up the cost of living. I lived in Connecticutt for a year. It was unfuckingbelievable. You can't do anything without paying a high tax, or fee. Then they wonder why people are moving out of those states.

The divorce stats, I don't know about.
Old 11-10-04   #10
Zephirus
Savage Messiah

Zephirus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 193,901
I read that sentence with some hip hop as background music. I felt like assaulting a mall afterwards.
Old 11-10-04   #11
Jobe

God Bless Amerika....
Old 11-10-04   #12
webgovernor
Lurks in the Shadows

webgovernor is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,256
Very nice (antihero)...

I live in a northern red-state, so, uh, where would Montana fit into your novel?

You see, most people here are extremely ignorant, and they fit into your rant perfectly.
But some of us, such as myself, are a little different.

In the University towns, such as mine, everyone is rather liberal, but in the less educated sectors of Montana, everyone is rather "Jim-Bob-ish"...

So, what would you classify MT as, we always vote REP (dem almost one for the first time in quite awhile), but we are rather northern....

Oh, BTW, I'm just trying to raise my posts, and I'm trying to make it relevant.

Have a nice day!
Old 11-10-04   #13
Soul Erosion
Darkness Incarnate

Soul Erosion will become famous soon enough
Credits: 71,678
As a Texan, I'm proud to still be supplying our country with idiot presidents.
Old 11-10-04   #14
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
I hope you all die...

Not really but I figured it would be cool if I posted it... Makes me sound like a hardass...

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 11-10-04   #15
(antihero)
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by webgovernor
Very nice (antihero)...

I live in a northern red-state, so, uh, where would Montana fit into your novel?

You see, most people here are extremely ignorant, and they fit into your rant perfectly.
But some of us, such as myself, are a little different.

In the University towns, such as mine, everyone is rather liberal, but in the less educated sectors of Montana, everyone is rather "Jim-Bob-ish"...

So, what would you classify MT as, we always vote REP (dem almost one for the first time in quite awhile), but we are rather northern....

Oh, BTW, I'm just trying to raise my posts, and I'm trying to make it relevant.

Have a nice day!

I didn't write that, Sweetcheeks; the dude on fuckthesouth.com did. So, I honestly have no idea.
Old 11-10-04   #16
Peter
Non-sequitur

Why are you trying to raise your posts, webgovernor?

Old 11-10-04   #17
webgovernor
Lurks in the Shadows

webgovernor is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,256
Ohh, sweetcheeks, I kinda like the sound to that....

Oh, cuz Jobe X thinks I have absolutely no knowledge about anything relating to DF cuz I only have like 80 posts...

so, if I raise my posts, then I'll automaticaly acquire new knowledge...
according to Jobe, anyway...

So, there ya have it.
Old 11-10-04   #18
Jobe

Now ya learning boy....
Old 11-10-04   #19
Jobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by webgovernor

Oh, cuz Jobe X thinks I have absolutely no knowledge about anything relating to DF cuz I only have like 80 posts...

so, if I raise my posts, then I'll automaticaly acquire new knowledge...
according to Jobe, anyway...

So, there ya have it.

Actually it was more to do with the fact you have only been here 3 weeks...

Plus some people here have 10K + posts and still don't have a clue....
Old 11-10-04   #20
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by (antihero)
http://www.fuckthesouth.com/

"Fuck the South. Fuck 'em. We should have let them go when they wanted to leave. But no, we had to kill half a million people so they'd stay part of our special Union. Fighting for the right to keep slaves - yeah, those are states we want to keep.

And now what do we get? We're the fucking Arrogant Northeast Liberal Elite? How about this for arrogant: the South is the Real America? The Authentic America. Really?

Cause we fucking founded this country, assholes. Those Founding Fathers you keep going on and on about? All that bullshit about what you think they meant by the Second Amendment giving you the right to keep your assault weapons in the glove compartment because you didn't bother to read the first half of the fucking sentence? Who do you think those wig-wearing lacy-shirt sporting revolutionaries were? They were fucking blue-staters, dickhead. Boston? Philadelphia? New York? Hello? Think there might be a reason all the fucking monuments are up here in our backyard?

No, No. Get the fuck out. We're not letting you visit the Liberty Bell and fucking Plymouth Rock anymore until you get over your real American selves and start respecting those other nine amendments. Who do you think those fucking stripes on the flag are for? Nine are for fucking blue states. And it would be 10 if those Vermonters had gotten their fucking Subarus together and broken off from New York a little earlier. Get it? We started this shit, so don't get all uppity about how real you are you Johnny-come-lately "Oooooh I've been a state for almost a hundred years" dickheads. Fuck off.

Arrogant? You wanna talk about us Northeasterners being fucking arrogant? What's more American than arrogance? Hmmm? Maybe horsies? I don't think so. Arrogance is the fucking cornerstone of what it means to be American. And I wouldn't be so fucking arrogant if I wasn't paying for your fucking bridges, bitch.

All those Federal taxes you love to hate? It all comes from us and goes to you, so shut up and enjoy your fucking Tennessee Valley Authority electricity and your fancy highways that we paid for. And the next time Florida gets hit by a hurricane you can come crying to us if you want to, but you're the ones who built on a fucking swamp. "Let the Spanish keep it, itís a shithole," we said, but you had to have your fucking orange juice.

The next dickwad who says, "Itís your money, not the government's money" is gonna get their ass kicked. Nine of the ten states that get the most federal fucking dollars and pay the least... can you guess? Go on, guess. Thatís right, motherfucker, they're red states. And eight of the ten states that receive the least and pay the most? Itís too easy, asshole, theyíre blue states. Itís not your money, assholes, itís fucking our money. What was that Real American Value you were spouting a minute ago? Self reliance? Try this for self reliance: buy your own fucking stop signs, assholes.

Letís talk about those values for a fucking minute. You and your Southern values can bite my ass because the blue states got the values over you fucking Real Americans every day of the goddamn week. Which state do you think has the lowest divorce rate you marriage-hyping dickwads? Well? Can you guess? Itís fucking Massachusetts, the fucking center of the gay marriage universe. Yes, thatís right, the state you love to tie around the neck of anyone to the left of Strom Thurmond has the lowest divorce rate in the fucking nation. Think thatís just some aberration? How about this: 9 of the 10 lowest divorce rates are fucking blue states, asshole, and most are in the Northeast, where our values suck so bad. And where are the highest divorce rates? Care to fucking guess? 10 of the top 10 are fucking red-ass we're-so-fucking-moral states. And while Nevada is the worst, the Bible Belt is doing its fucking part.

But two guys making out is going to fucking ruin marriage for you? Yeah? Seems like you're ruining it pretty well on your own, you little bastards. Oh, but that's ok because you go to church, right? I mean you do, right? Cause we fucking get to hear about it every goddamn year at election time. Yes, we're fascinated by how you get up every Sunday morning and sing, and then you're fucking towers of moral superiority. Yeah, that's a workable formula. Maybe us fucking Northerners don't talk about religion as much as you because we're not so busy sinning, hmmm? Ever think of that, you self-righteous assholes? No, you're too busy erecting giant stone tablets of the Ten Commandments in buildings paid for by the fucking Northeast Liberal Elite. And who has the highest murder rates in the nation? It ain't us up here in the North, assholes.

Well this gravy train is fucking over. Take your liberal-bashing, federal-tax-leaching, confederate-flag-waving, holier-than-thou, hypocritical bullshit and shove it up your ass.

And no, you can't have your fucking convention in New York next time. Fuck off. "
Everyone knows that slavery was only a small part of the basis for the Civil War. It was only a part because of the economic importance of the cotton industry, one that couldn't have survived the way it did (which provided the northern states with a valuable commodity) without slavery. Furthermore, only a small percentage of people down here owned slaves. I, myself, am descended from sharecroppers.. the next step up from being an indentured servant. This person's rant is as ridiculous and biased as any KKK speech I've ever heard.