Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Oazaki’s Return

Old 10-28-04   #1
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Oazaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 45,554
Oazaki’s Return

As things are about to go physical in a most pleasingly forceful and dramatic way I thought I’d return and explain what I did and how I did it, thank you all for your help in the execution of my design and give some idea of what now follows. First then, let us turn to what I was doing with my predictions, both here and elsewhere:

Further, I would ask you to consider the power of prophecy and astrology combined. Namely, a prophecy is either succesful or unsuccesful and will be so succesful or unsuccesful dependent upon it natal charts, they day on which it was begun. For example, an unsuccesful prophecy will be anounced, or begun, on a day when "unsuccesful" is written all over the astrological alignments, for example: Sun tightly squared Uranus which interprets as: a recognizedly unsuccesful, infamous (Uranus in hard aspect) prophecy (Sun, the native itself). Whilst a succesful prophecy will be started on a day when "succesful prophecy" is written all over the astrological alignments, for example, Sun in planetary eclipse with Uranus which interprets as: a recognizedly succesful, famous (Uranus in harmonious aspect) prophecy (Sun, the native itself).

There's more to it of course and what you predict to actually come to pass has to be able to come to pass within the timescale you set, as per the relevant astrological alignments which are set to occur. However, there's a wide range of possible expressions, equally valid as regards the astrological symbolisms (or karmic activators if you want to get more esoteric) of any set range of astrological alignments. So it's just a question of finding a from of expression for those aligments which fulfil your purpose satisfactorily. You see, God's will, astrology, will work for you if it can, that is to say if it can express through your works, which it can do if you give it the oppurtunity to do so by allowing it a form of expression consistent with its own nature. And such I did.

Consequently, some things I did not wish to occur, which were indeed set to occur, I predicted on days which were such that the prediction would have to turn out as unsuccesful, or the laws of creation themselves would have been violated which is not actually possible without the creation itself breaking down and ripping itself apart. Some examples of these are a "terrorist attack" which the illuminati had planned for London, England on 13/11/2003 and World War III which was set, also by them, to begin shortly therefater in "retaliation" for the "terrorist attack" which they themselves had brought about. In fact, this is the sort of thing they've been doing to humanity for millenia now, just with changing contexts and actors. However, the laws of creation are inviolable. As they, and soon the world at large, are beginning to realize.

So what about the converse, that of predicting something which you actually want to come to pass in a prediction started on a day when it was inviolably set to succeed. Yep, been there, done that. The relevant thread was: "The Year 2004: Prediction" over on astralpulse.com, started on a day with a Sun-Uranus planetary eclipse. It's deleted now and the whole astralpulse forums are down, but its purpose has already been fulfilled. And what was predicted there is coming to pass, inviolably as determined and brought about by the laws of creation themselves.

Ain't the laws of creation wonderful when you really know how to use them?

from a thread of mine on another forum entitled "CAUSING the future astrologically", located here:
http://forum.prophecies.us/viewtopic.php?t=1041

Those of you familiar with my thread on this forum entitled “The Death of George W Bush may wonder why I went about things the way I did on that thread. Well, quite simply if I’d said on that thread that its purpose was to delay Bush’s death then that would have been the prediction which would have turned out unsuccessful, which I did not want. Why would I want to actually preserve Bush’s life you might ask? Well, I don’t, not ultimately. He most definitely deserves to die, both painfully and horribly. And then have both his soul and his Spirit annihilated in a most suffering-filled way too. But I want that to occur to my timescale, not anyone else’s, so it serves my purposes but not those of my opponents. You see, as many of you probably suspect, Cheney is the real f*cker in the Bush administration. Georgey boy is a puppy dog compared to him. The illuminati’s plans in this regard were in fact to have Bush killed earlier on this year so that he could be replaced by Cheney, which in turn would open up the way for the next stage of their design. Obviously I wasn’t going to allow that so I put the sharp sword which proceedeth out of my mouth, as Revelations puts it, to good use by means of the combination of prophecy and astrology as detailed above. So sorry for playing you all around on that thread boys and girls but there simply wasn’t any other way to do things there and it’s a very high-stakes game which I’ve been playing here, the destiny and deliverance of humanity itself.

Anyway, combine all of that with this:

http://www.harmonicconcordance.com/N...-Quintiles.htm

From which the following excerpt is especially worthy of note:
Quote:

Perhaps you might remember that the chart of November 8, 2003 contained a Total Lunar Eclipse that coincided with the appearance of a Grand Sextile pattern, comprised of the Sun, Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Chiron. That chart was the basis for what came to be known as The Harmonic Concordance. My understanding of that planetary picture projected an “astro-Spiritual best case scenario” for the outworking of the dynamic energies that the chart’s metaphors described.

combined with:
Quote:

Robert Hand and Bil Tierney, both referencing John Addy’s work on harmonics, have noted a certain destructive quality to the Quintile series (72°, 144°), based on charts of such notable bad guys as Robespierre and Hitler. They do, however, also note that there is a positive and creative quality inherent in it. Hand, for instance, says that he associates the five-series with transformation and “…the fundamental energies of change [and]...ability to turn creative inspiration into concrete end-products.”

And the design begins to become clear.

Dude on that link has basically got it. The six-pointed star configuration of Novembver 8th 2003 set the ideas and potentialities in place and the pentagram formations of this October fetch them to physical expression. Now ain't that interesting when you consider that, as detailed in my posts quoted above, I used astrology and prophecy combined to set the vibratory tone and direction occuring over the time of the Nov 8th 2003 quintile, and destroying the illuminati's plans to define the vibratory tone for that period?

So anyway, more on this month's pentagram formations, and their implications, can be found here:

http://www.lunarplanner.com/LunarMon...09.14.add.html

and:

http://www.lunarplanner.com/LunarMon....04.10.13.html

Here’s a pretty little graphic of that astrological alignment:

Ain’t that one f*ck-off massive pentagram drawn by the planets themselves around the Earth there? Talk about large-scale magick…

What does it mean? Well, in part:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oazaki
The benevolent (Jupiter) expression of power (Pluto), and the powerful (Pluto) expression of natural law, or divine justice if you prefer, (Jupiter) producing great change (Uranus) worldwide (Uranus again) in a surprising and unexpected way (Uranus again) which is solidly physical (Saturn). I'm not saying how the moon fits into this for now, but hey it ain't too hard to make an eduacted guess on this one and be correct...
http://forum.prophecies.us/viewtopic...=1043&start=45

And so you see we are on the very brink of the presentation of the promised and asked for material results. They can’t be stopped now or the form of their expression changed, which is why I am willing to be completely open about the various aspects of my design and how they were effected. Also, as the time for secrecy and concealment is now passed, I thought you might all want to see what I look like. This is what I looked like when I did the majority of my posts on the net:

If that image doesn’t appear due to the image host being down, click here: Oazaki_1

I shaved my head in May though and it's since grown back a bit, so now I look like this:

And again, if that image doesn’t appear due to the image host being down, click here: Oazaki_2

As many people find it easier to “tune into” a person and what he’s like with a photo, those should help. Many more people also are able to understand a lot about a person from his eyes, and so in this respect too those photos should help you all to get a clearer impression of me and so of my works. I would if possible give you a photo of The Zhedhi Order, but how do you take a photo of an organization? So instead I thought that giving y’all a look at The Zhedhi Order’s symbol should serve, as much as such as possible, pretty much the same purpose as looking at a photo of me has done regarding me. Here you go then:

Again, if that image doesn’t appear due to the image host being down, click here: Zhedhi Symbol

Many of you should be able to pick up a fair amount about The Zhedhi Order’s nature by tuning into our symbol. A fair few others will be able to arrive at the same results by a more rational, logical path, namely a study of that symbol’s construction and geometry. At any rate, I’ll give you a brief outline of what it means, quoted from an e-mail I sent a friend of mine who helped with the symbol’s graphic file:

Quote:
So, what did you think of it? The colours aren’t absolutely precise as my felt-tip and coloured pencil collection ain’t extensive. Close enough to give a rough idea though. Anyway, thought you might like to know what it means and how I came up with it. As to how I came up with it, it came to me pretty clear 3rd eye shortly after I’d founded The Zhedhi Order. Then I simply had to find a way to express it accurately in the physical, which I did by going about it using sacred geometry, based on the flower of life. The central triangle is the key, the outer two triangles being extensions of it and based upon / derived from it. The central triangle represents, firstly, those of Zhedhi Master rank within The Zhedhi Order. Zhedhi Masters can be of one of three persuasions / affiliations: dark (black), light (white) or creative (red). This will be reflected in their robes too. Kinda like in the dragonlance books where mages can be of the black, white or red robes (yep, that’s another fictional work which, like the star wars and matrix films, was preparing humanity for that which comes; which is one reason I was kinda pleased when Kitiara choose the sign-in name she did, albeit without knowing the deeper reasons behind her choice). Those same three parallelograms also represent the three operational arms of The Zhedhi Order: The Shadowdancers (black), The Independents (red) and The Sealed Brotherhood (white).

The thing to note about the central triangle, geometrically speaking, is that it was derived by marking off alternate points on the flower of life (fol). This makes it a perfect equilateral triangle. The three parallelograms within the central triangle were then obtained by ratcheting round the flower of life by a half-turn, resulting in six more points where this new flower of life’s “petal tips” touched the circle by which the central triangle is encompassed. Taking alternate points from this new fol and connecting them with straight lines to the centre point of the original circle (the one which perfectly encloses the central triangle), gives the three lines which combine with the central triangle’s edges to form the three parallelograms within the central triangle. What this means / symbolizes / embodies the power of is the division of cyclicality into two (two fols, separated from each other by half their own radius) and its subsequent expression in creation. That is to say, what its saying is that we can divide and separate light from dark, thereby destroying all that is built on their union (which is basically everything in existence) and then create what we will from there by combining light and dark in a threefold way, which is what is necessary for creation below the Great Void (above the great void it proceeds on the basis of the principle of two, light and dark but no matter. Yeah, control of above-void creation / destruction too is expressed in the symbol, through what the design is based on, the two half-spaced fols). Also means we can both create and destroy using the two basic principles / forces of creation, the nature of the source, and that our nature and work proceeds from that level. And that it is from that level that we determine the nature of materiality and produce material, physical results (and indeed all below-void results, astral and causal fr’instance).

The next triangle represents the Zhedhi Knights, and is an extension outwards of the central triangle, an expansion of it and its characteristics. The outer triangle, the green one, represents The Zhedhi Apprentices and it too is based on the central triangle and is an expression outwards of it. Again, the colours represent the colour of the robes at that level.

One thing you may have noticed, but if not it’s fun to play with, if you look at the central triangle and the configuration within it you’ll probably get the feeling of a tunnel, vortex or gateway to another place, another reality. Even those not into this sort of stuff at all pick it up pretty much instantly, though women do seem to be far better at it than men as a rule. This is another of the symbol’s attributes / representations btw, namely the creation of new realities and transference to them and / or fetching them into this (or any other established) reality.

And finally, you’ll note that the symbol is based upon and derived from circles, curved lines (the flower of life) but is itself composed entirely and only of straight lines. Quite simply this means that we are taking the circular, indirect method of approach and established order of creation and causing it to express in a direct, to-the-point, clear and explicit way. Which is also very apt I’d say. There’s a lot more to this side of it, but hey, I think we’ve covered the basics of it pretty well and you can just look at it / meditate on it and see what you get to fill out the picture if you like.

So yeah, it’s quite a cool symbol all-round really and represents The Zhedhi Order very nicely indeed.
Just thought I’d clarify that the “red” in that above description and on the symbol itself is, in fact, closer to what most people would call a deep burgundy.

Finally, as astrology has played so central a role in all this, I thought I’d give you all a look at The Zhedhi Order’s astrological charts and that which most centrally defines how those charts will express (by choosing which aspect of the range of valid symbolisms of those astrological alignments The Zhedhi Order has chosen to express), namely section 3 of The Charter of The Zhedhi Order, The Way and The Purpose.

So then, the charts first. This is The Zhedhi Order’s Geocentric chart:

And this is The Zhedhi Order’s Heliocentric chart:

The form of expression of those charts has been most centrally defined by section 3 of The Charter of The Zhedhi Order, namely:

Quote:

3. The Way and The Purpose

I. Ends and Purposes

1. To do what The Zhedhi Order (as a whole or any group of members or any individual member) feels must be done.

2. To be the very best in combat and war on whatever scale, of whatever form, in whatever way.

3. The confrontation, prevention and destruction of injustice, maliciousness and the restriction of people’s or other enitities’ freedom wherever it is encountered or discovered, in whatever form it might be.

4. The establishment and preservation of justice, freedom, goodness, happiness, pleasantness, elegance and harmony in the universe and the entirety of creation, in accord with natural law.

II. Ways and Means

1. The development of the necessary skills, esoteric powers and technologies.

2. The foundation, development and running of the necessary institutions and administrative structures.

3. The recruitment and training of the necessary people.

4. The attainment by each and every member of real, substantial, physical-world, esoteric powers and abilities.

5. Research by all members into the development of substantial esoteric powers and the sharing of the knowledge thus attained between members and with the general public also, should they wish it.

6. The development by each and every member of phenomenal combative abilities applicable on the physical plane and on all other planes of reality also. The Zhedhi Order is, first and foremost, a combative order.

7. Meditation by each and every member to attain a deep and total understanding of love, justice, freedom, honour, courage, happiness, beauty, elegance, inner calm and harmony (and of anything else deemed necessary of useful by The Zhedhi Order or by individual members). And the full application of those understandings which each member has attained within him or her self, in his or her life and in the external world as a whole.
Those charts also give those of you interested in astrology the opportunity to do your own analyses of The Zhedhi Order’s charts, for I know that finding a programme which casts geometrically clear charts is hard enough, let alone one which also has full heliocentric abilities.

So boys and girls, the fun begins. Enjoy your front-row seats. Let me know if you’ve got any relevant questions on all this.

And many thanks to you all for your assistance in the unfoldment of The Zhedhi Order’s design. It will not go unrewarded.

all the best all,
Oazaki.

Last edited by Oazaki; 10-28-04 at 13:34.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-04   #2
Peter
Non-sequitur

Peter is on a distinguished road
Credits: 65,928
Thank you for sharing that Oazaki, and to return your honesty, I thought I'd attach my picture as well:

I'm afraid I've left this forum, please read
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-28-04   #3
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
My ex is hot.... That bikini always looked sweet on you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-28-04   #4
daem0n
New Blood

daem0n is on a distinguished road
Credits: 156
the astralpulse forums are up ..., for 2 weeks as i recall, the posts is of course deleted, haven't read it though ..., more comments in other topics of course
you cause a lot of rucus everywhere you appear
the links you gave are not working due to hacking of occult forums, for some google cache trick does work, though
maybe mailing list would be called for
Old 10-28-04   #5
daem0n
New Blood

daem0n is on a distinguished road
Credits: 156
as for picture the signatures match, but that doesn't prove anything ...
Old 11-03-04   #6
Necropolis
Higher Principality

Necropolis is on a distinguished road
Credits: 107,272
The childishness continues... so you have now, once you see your prediction was false, you come along and post this to save your behind from the fire, and also on the off side he is killed, you can always quote this thread and use it as a argument for being right about predicting he would die.... How cute, any other tricks you can perform? Maybe you can fetch as well?
Or hopefully you belong to a terrorist organization and they are going to amke you the next suicide bomber. The gods know you have the mental ability for it.

May Chaos Be Visited Upon You.
Old 11-04-04   #7
Quaral-il
Face in the Mist

Quaral-il is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,798
I must say, Oazaki, you are beginning to make me doubt the authenticity of the Zhedhi Order, despite the fact that I am Second in Command.

In service,
Quaral-il

Last edited by Quaral-il; 11-04-04 at 13:12.
Old 11-04-04   #8
Shadowborn
Grand Master Geek

Shadowborn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 239,393
Just out of curiosity...

Why is it that we should believe anything new you post when your other predictions fell through? According to you, George W. should be dead. Instead, he's been reelected. Way to screw that one up, oh master of destiny.

P.S. One more thing while it's on my mind: when you post another pic of yourself, could you take it while holding a cardboard sign written in black sharpie pen that says "I'm going to will you to die, Shadowborn!" on it? It would really make my day. Thanks.

I feel this way on DF...a lot.

Last edited by Shadowborn; 11-04-04 at 13:29.
Old 11-04-04   #9
Quaral-il
Face in the Mist

Exactly. Oazaki has done nothing but prove to the public that the Zhedhi Order is a joke.

I am utterly ashamed to be a member of the Zhedhi Order.

In service,
Quaral-il

Last edited by Quaral-il; 11-04-04 at 13:12.
Old 11-04-04   #10
kuro-hitsuji
New Blood

kuro-hitsuji is on a distinguished road
Credits: 306
oazaki, quarl-il: what significane does it have for you using the pan-arabic colours in the sign of your order?

eg http://flagspot.net/flags/arabcols.html

as-salaam aleikum!
Old 11-04-04   #11
Abigor
Born Of Fire

Abigor is on a distinguished road
Credits: 13,464
Old 11-04-04   #12
Synikul
fucking jackass

Synikul is on a distinguished road
Credits: 117,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigor
so is Oazaki
Old 11-04-04   #13
Abigor
Born Of Fire

Abigor is on a distinguished road
Credits: 13,464
I wonder how his mom felt when he came out. She probably threw a plate of cookies across the room - assuming he told her.
Old 11-05-04   #14
Quaral-il
Face in the Mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuro-hitsuji
oazaki, quarl-il: what significane does it have for you using the pan-arabic colours in the sign of your order?

eg http://flagspot.net/flags/arabcols.html

as-salaam aleikum!
To tell you the truth, I don't know a damn thing about the Zhedhi Order. The Zhedhi Order is so secretive even the Second in Command doesn't know.

Quaral-this-thread-makes-me-il
Old 11-06-04   #15
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowborn
P.S. One more thing while it's on my mind: when you post another pic of yourself, could you take it while holding a cardboard sign written in black sharpie pen that says "I'm going to will you to die, Shadowborn!" on it? It would really make my day. Thanks.
I do not kill flippantly and for no purpose.

That I can kill esoterically has already been demonstrated on open forum, though that particular drama was not played out here. It would serve no purpose to demonstrate that ability on an individual level any further. And anyway, you're just taking the piss and not aware of what you really ask nor who you ask it from.

The next demonstration will not be on a personal level I shouldn't think, but on the level of nation states. Perhaps the USA for example...

all the best,
Oazaki.
Old 11-06-04   #16
Peter
Non-sequitur

Peter is on a distinguished road
Credits: 65,928
Can you use your abilities to make the links in the page featured in your signature work?

I'm afraid I've left this forum, please read
Old 11-06-04   #17
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,465
Quote:
Isn't that David Icke?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]
Old 11-06-04   #18
Shadowborn
Grand Master Geek

Shadowborn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 239,393
Quote:
I do not kill flippantly and for no purpose.

That I can kill esoterically has already been demonstrated on open forum, though that particular drama was not played out here. It would serve no purpose to demonstrate that ability on an individual level any further. And anyway, you're just taking the piss and not aware of what you really ask nor who you ask it from.

The next demonstration will not be on a personal level I shouldn't think, but on the level of nation states. Perhaps the USA for example...

all the best,
Oazaki.
Right, right, I am the lord of darkness, blahblahblah... I didn't ask you to kill me, I asked you to take a photograph of yourself holding a sign saying that you would. Perhaps a closer attention to detail would improve your life in general.

I feel this way on DF...a lot.
Old 11-07-04   #19
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowborn
Right, right, I am the lord of darkness, blahblahblah... I didn't ask you to kill me, I asked you to take a photograph of yourself holding a sign saying that you would. Perhaps a closer attention to detail would improve your life in general.
Ah but what I say I will do I do try to do, to the very best of my ability, unless prevented from so doing it by the constraints which I have voluntarily accepted (divine timing, submission to the laws of creation, acceptance of the position of Stratigos in The Zhedhi Order, and so on). Really what this in in effect means is that things I undertake do get done, but usually later on at a time far more useful to the overall design than the immediate results which my in times past impatient ego personality would have liked. Regardless, I do, eventually, fulfill my words, and most dramatically and forcefully so too.

I'm not the lord of darkness alone btw, but also light and, below the great void, of creation / destruction too (above the great void those latter express as stillness and centrality). Evil I am not, darkness is a tool for me. I kill not for fun but for purpose, though I do have fun when I kill. And I can do so.

all the best,
Oazaki.
Old 11-07-04   #20
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter
Can you use your abilities to make the links in the page featured in your signature work?
In time this will be rectified. For now, you can find the same material in google's cache. Links direct to google's cache of much of the material referenced in my index can be found on my thread "What was given" located here:

http://www.darkforum.com/showthread....4&page=1&pp=10

For example, The Chakras: their nature and meditation upon them.

all the best,
Oazaki.