Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Bush/Oil Links Afghan/Iraq
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-04   #1
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Bush/Oil Links Afghan/Iraq

http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill...398/posts.html

For the full story go here....

Some nice links which provide a good deal of proof that Bush was just waiting for a reason to step inot both Afghanistan and Iraq.... take a look you might be surprised...
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-04   #2
Lawson
Darkness Incarnate
 
Lawson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,440
Lawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 65,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill...398/posts.html

For the full story go here....

Some nice links which provide a good deal of proof that Bush was just waiting for a reason to step inot both Afghanistan and Iraq.... take a look you might be surprised...


Bravo to Bush for opening up a different source of oil that cannot be held hostage by OPEC. That's another reason he should be re-elected.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-04   #3
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawson
Bravo to Bush for opening up a different source of oil that cannot be held hostage by OPEC. That's another reason he should be re-elected.

So you do nto deny that he went to war over Oil.... again reiterating the fact that you are not a very good liar nor a very dependable source of information....

Yes he went into Afghanistan primarily for the pipeline..... terrorism was the last thing on his mind except as an excuse......
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-04   #4
Lawson
Darkness Incarnate
 
Lawson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,440
Lawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 65,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
So you do nto deny that he went to war over Oil.... again reiterating the fact that you are not a very good liar nor a very dependable source of information....

Yes he went into Afghanistan primarily for the pipeline..... terrorism was the last thing on his mind except as an excuse......

Yes, I do deny that.

Now that we are there, we should take advantage of the new friendly government, and make America safer.

Do you agree, or do you prefer to pay more for gas?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-04   #5
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawson
Bravo to Bush for opening up a different source of oil that cannot be held hostage by OPEC. That's another reason he should be re-elected.

Sound to me like you agree he went there for oil..... I do nto see any denial at first....

The friendly government in Afghanistan are former employees of unocal..... put there by Oil Magnates to make it smoother to put in thier pipeline...

And no I do not want to pay shit for oil.... not when within a couple years with the rigth funding we could have Hydrogen or Electric powered vehicles and get rid of the shackles put onto our lovely country by the monster that is the internal combustion engine....
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-04   #6
Lawson
Darkness Incarnate
 
Lawson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,440
Lawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 65,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
Sound to me like you agree he went there for oil..... I do nto see any denial at first....

The friendly government in Afghanistan are former employees of unocal..... put there by Oil Magnates to make it smoother to put in thier pipeline...

And no I do not want to pay shit for oil.... not when within a couple years with the rigth funding we could have Hydrogen or Electric powered vehicles and get rid of the shackles put onto our lovely country by the monster that is the internal combustion engine....


Really? Unocal is an Afghan company?

Name one person in the Afghan leadership who used to work for Unocal.


Btw, I like my big SUV. It gets shitty mileage, but I can catch hippies in my grill.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-04   #7
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawson
Really? Unocal is an Afghan company?

Name one person in the Afghan leadership who used to work for Unocal.


Btw, I like my big SUV. It gets shitty mileage, but I can catch hippies in my grill.

I hate hippies too... they smell....

Anyways here you go.... prepare to be worked my friend....

"""To make things even smoother, the U.S. engineered the rise to power of two
former Unocal employees: Hamid Karzai, the new interim president of
Afghanistan, and Zalmay Khalizad, the Bush administration's Afghanistan envoy.""

that is from my link above which you so flagrantly show to not have even looked at because it is right in it.... too bad,.....
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-04   #8
Lawson
Darkness Incarnate
 
Lawson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,440
Lawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 65,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
I hate hippies too... they smell....

Anyways here you go.... prepare to be worked my friend....

"""To make things even smoother, the U.S. engineered the rise to power of two
former Unocal employees: Hamid Karzai, the new interim president of
Afghanistan, and Zalmay Khalizad, the Bush administration's Afghanistan envoy.""

that is from my link above which you so flagrantly show to not have even looked at because it is right in it.... too bad,.....

Your link is 20 pages long, so sorry if I don't read the entire pap. I know most of it to have already been debunked long ago.

I concede the Unocal link, but I have no problem with it, If it helps Afghanistan out of the poor house, and helps the US, then good deal.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-04   #9
Aeternus
-= Grey CyberAngel =-
 
Aeternus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: 41:65:74:65:72:6E:75:73 => 58:65:78:71:82:89:58:00 <=
Posts: 4,828
Aeternus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 112,545
But it doesn't help Afghanistan out of the poor house. Second part of your statement is more correct, it helps the US. Exploitation of conquered terrain, anyone?
__________________

... Time has no bearing...
...when the whiteout begins...

Don't come after me...

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-04   #10
Lawson
Darkness Incarnate
 
Lawson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,440
Lawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 65,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeternus
But it doesn't help Afghanistan out of the poor house. Second part of your statement is more correct, it helps the US. Exploitation of conquered terrain, anyone?


Actually, revenue from an oil pipeline would do exactly the opposite, and help them out of the poor house.

You always seem to get things 180 backward.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-04   #11
Peter
Non-sequitur
 
Peter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: UK, Middlesbrough
Posts: 2,832
Peter is on a distinguished road
Credits: 65,928
I suppose that's the direction of the truth when you're wrong, eh Lawson
__________________
Thanks. Find out exactly what to think, next.

I'm afraid I've left this forum, please read
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-04   #12
Aeternus
-= Grey CyberAngel =-
 
Aeternus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: 41:65:74:65:72:6E:75:73 => 58:65:78:71:82:89:58:00 <=
Posts: 4,828
Aeternus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 112,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawson
Actually, revenue from an oil pipeline would do exactly the opposite, and help them out of the poor house.

You always seem to get things 180 backward.
No, it will not help the "common people" out of the poor house. Have you ever seen how Saudi-Arabia has evolved? The people put in charge there (which, by your own account, was the US who put them there) are extremely wealthy, as they are the ones to control the oil flow. The average Muhammed Doe there earns less then one on welfare in the US. Probably what has spawned the latest fanatics there (including the ones who took two certain towers down).

The US is only interested in securing the region as "stable" and keeping the oil flowing. They will leave someone in charge to take care of both. That person will have to deal with anti-american sentiments in his country, will have nearly unlimited resources (oil dollars and probably US military backing under the guise of "war on terror")... Put A and B together, what will happen there?
__________________

... Time has no bearing...
...when the whiteout begins...

Don't come after me...

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-04   #13
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
http://corpwatch.radicaldesigns.org/article.php?id=1149
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-04   #14
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin
 
Dyshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Whispers
Posts: 22,148
Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade

If it posts here is a map of the pipeline that would/will go through the area....

Too large and I am too lazy to edit it.... anyways it would go from the Caspian Sea in Turkmenistan- through Afghanistan- through Pakistan..... into the Arabian Sea..... Turkmenistan has already made arrangements with Unocal as did Pakistan... it was the Taliban in Afghanistan who refused to deal with Unocal....
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-04   #15
John Preston
Listen
 
John Preston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 7,395
John Preston is on a distinguished road
Credits: 256,181
Isn't OPEC designed to protect and watch over oil transfers and to make certain that the oil usage isn't reaching a point which is dangerous, not to mention handle costs so they can't reach unbelievable heights?
__________________
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-04   #16
dgg9
Darkness Incarnate
 
dgg9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: philadelphia, PA
Posts: 1,484
dgg9 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 68,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill...398/posts.html

For the full story go here....

Some nice links which provide a good deal of proof that Bush was just waiting for a reason to step inot both Afghanistan and Iraq.... take a look you might be surprised...
With all due deference to a moderator, these notions are manifestly silly conspiracy theories.

Once we cut past the infantile sloganeering of "It's all about oil," we see the reality:

Saddam Hussein had repeatedly offered the US a sweetheart deal on oil if we lifted the sanctions, and the US refused.

France and others, on the other hand, worked to subvert the UN because they were being bribed by the Oil for Food money. Thus it really was "all about oil" -- France et al kept a sadistic dictator in place so THEIR sweetheart oil deals could be kept in place.

As for Afghanistan, what can I say in the face of such ludicrous arguments. So 9/11 was a "pretext" for a pipeline? And you know the Congress's motivations...how?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-04   #17
dgg9
Darkness Incarnate
 
dgg9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: philadelphia, PA
Posts: 1,484
dgg9 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 68,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
it was the Taliban in Afghanistan who refused to deal with Unocal....
So your position is that the invasion of Afghanistan was NOT because of the massacre of 3,000 Americans; rather it was for a pipeline? And YOU know the motivations of the Congress and the POTUS...how?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-04   #18
John Preston
Listen
 
John Preston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 7,395
John Preston is on a distinguished road
Credits: 256,181
Why would the US refuse to agree to oil relations with Iraq in exchange for the removal of sanctions, when the US had previously put forth a request to Iraq that dealt with an oil pipeline which would help them both, and is now currently working on that same pipeline since Saddam is gone?
__________________
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-04   #19
dgg9
Darkness Incarnate
 
dgg9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: philadelphia, PA
Posts: 1,484
dgg9 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 68,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Preston
Why would the US refuse to agree to oil relations with Iraq in exchange for the removal of sanctions, when the US had previously put forth a request to Iraq that dealt with an oil pipeline which would help them both, and is now currently working on that same pipeline since Saddam is gone?
Because the sanctions were there for a specific reason, and the US was unwilling to sell out that reason just to get a break on oil prices. Which nicely refutes the conspiracy theories being "spouted" here.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-04   #20
John Preston
Listen
 
John Preston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 7,395
John Preston is on a distinguished road
Credits: 256,181
Even though the primary purpose of the sanctions was to remove such things as baby formula? Yes..because god knows that with baby formula Saddam might have created the most powerful weapon known to mankind so no matter what we mustn't stop those sanctions!

Again, America WANTED to create an oilpipeline with Saddam. Saddam said no, the Gulf War massacre happened and then another occured(for no obvious reason other than that he was an evil guy). What happens after that? America makes the pipeline.
__________________
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


Recent Threads
Hey fr0g
4 Days Ago 01:49
Last post by Dark Messiah
5 Hours Ago 00:41
Anybody have...
1 Day Ago 21:02
Last post by thefr0g
7 Hours Ago 23:20
Gun control
11 Hours Ago 19:19
Last post by JOEBIALEK
11 Hours Ago 19:19
How Do I Access the...
03-17-07 21:48
Last post by Jezrygew
13 Hours Ago 16:38
Overflowing asylums
3 Weeks Ago 01:23
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
2 Days Ago 19:27
Obama sends a letter.
4 Days Ago 21:42
Last post by Sic Simon
4 Days Ago 21:42
what surprised you today?
04-11-13 17:55
Last post by Sic Simon
4 Days Ago 21:19
Science Disproves...
11-01-10 14:38
by Pahu
Last post by Sic Simon
4 Days Ago 21:16
Whats your job?
11-20-07 14:57
Last post by Sic Simon
6 Days Ago 20:26
what have you eaten...
12-24-03 19:43
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
1 Week Ago 10:09
Online Users: 55
0 members and 55 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1928, 06-09-15 at 18:20.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0 RC2


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com

© 2006 - 2016 Dark Forum | About Dark Forum | Advertisers | Investors | Legal | A member of the Crowdgather Forum Community