Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page The "Let's Discuss Oazaki And His Stuff" Thread

Old 03-01-04   #1
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Oazaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 45,554
The "Let's Discuss Oazaki And His Stuff" Thread

Hey all, this thread is for discussing Oazaki (me) and his stuff. I started it so that questions re: the validity of my stuff, discussions on it, and criticisms of it, can be made here. Rather than cluttering up other threads with off-topic discussion. Also, this thread is the place for those who so wish to direct general or off-topic questions to me.

Of course, if you have comments and criticisms directly relevant to a thread's title and purpose, then that thread itself is the logical and natural place to post it. But for more general and off-topic discussion and criticism of me, my stuff, predictions i have made and will make, and like material, please keep it to this thread. Thanks.

all the best all,
Oazaki.

Last edited by Oazaki; 03-01-04 at 15:03.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-04   #2
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

lillith,

liked your latest post on the george w bush thread re: your take on the nature of the reality, karma, ego, etc. interesting read.

all the best,
oazaki.
Old 03-01-04   #3
Veredus
Face in the Mist

Veredus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,265
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veredus
Well, actually I did share a lot of strong features with my father, and oddly enough I have moments when I look exactly like my grandmother in her youth. My father is gone, and grandma no longer has her youth, so I guess in a way that's true.

hey, that's kinda a charitable interpretation babe. i got a strong connection to your father (more so than to the rest of yr immediate family at least; though perhaps this is idealization, i dunno), but it didn't look to me as if you physically had very similar features, so i guess i failed to pick up on that one. didn't check grandparents, uncles, cousins etc
Well, I did just tell you he was dead, so it's only natural you'd say you had a strong connection to him. No offense, but I pretty much gave that to you and you didn't mention knowing my dad before now.

I used to have this picture of us together when I was 10 or something, and the similarities were (to me) remarkable. The same smile, same jawline, same hair. I loved that picture, but I don't have it anymore. Some unknown, sneaky, vindictive little f*cker decided it was necessary to steal all of my things.......ulgh. (May he die a slow painful death.)

So how's my dad doing anyway, if you know?

Quote:
Quote:
I am slightly more exotic looking than both of them, but I do definitely resemble certain family members.

fair enough. you looked different to your brother (you have a brother right? hope i didn't get that one wrong too!) and your mother. and your father also, more refined / gentler features in the latter case. big difference re: nose and cheekbones. also forehead a lot less "square" on you, and your face a lot more ounded generally. and eye shape different too, his deeper set and yours being very, very slightly slanted. very, very slightly so though. just the way the're shaped at the very outer corners, more a shape that a slant really. but an important facial characteristic i'd say. anyway, how close does that sound?
Actually yes, I look different from my brother and my mother (both of which, for the record, I have mentioned on OF. Whether before or after you left I don't know). Yes my features are more refined (my uncle would say 'aristocratic'), but I chalk that up to being born a girl. Yes, my nose and cheekbones may be different, same for my forehead (which is not very square at all). But I haven't got a good picture of my dad around, so I couldn't really compare. Nor could I be honestly objective about my own features. I think you're right about my eyes, though. All in all, you've come closer than I expected.

Just out of curiosity, what colour do my eyes look to you? This isn't a loaded question, as my eyes appear differently to everyone. Just wondering. Testing a theory, if you will.

Quote:
Quote:
you've *already* got some sort of entity within you. not exactly a demon, but close. he's actually alright though. it is he who gives you your strong pride and your strong desire for independence and makes you want to stand tall, free and independent. oh, and more pride on top of that too. he's localised in the top part of your torso, above heart chakra and up. which means that, currently, that's the area that most of your energies and so most of your desires are focused. chiron/aesclipius, mercury/vulcan and admeitus/erechtheus chakras if you're wondering. i'd also add that this means that the chakras below that level, and hence their qualities and attributes, are less active than otherwise they would be. which includes the sexual side of things too btw.
So this demon is a seperate entity? Not a part of me or some extension of myself? You're sure it's a male?

Quote:
and then you've got the godess coming in / about to come in. and she'll take up the space from the heart chakra down. and so you'll have two entities + derdekea in one form. you'll be a trinity babe! i'll also add that they'll come a time when you'll fight for dominance/posession of the form. more like a test of wills really. when this occurs, fight your own battle as far as you're able, but call on me if you like. i'd be happy to help out if you request it. as i see it, it *is* your form after all...
Yesh, the unholy trinity.

Wow, it's going to get crowded in here. If this happens, it should be quite interesting, though.

Quote:
oh and finally re: the demon dude, just out of interest, why did you originally choose the name "derdekea"?

all the best babe,
Oazaki.
I named a 'villain' in one of my stories Derdekea.

Originally Derdekea or Derdekeas was either a female or male (probably both) angel that brought salvation to mankind. Sort of a Jesus archetype I later discovered.

I chose the name because I like the sound, I like saying it, I like the way it looks, and the images it conjures, and the kinship I feel with the character of my story. (she was kind of the anti-saviour, though. long story).
Old 03-01-04   #4
Lillith

For the sake of repeating due to, oh well due to emphasis I'll post that specific post on here then too. I honestly hope you read all of it.

You said the operative word "share", to share with others what we believe, what we know, what we've remembered and experienced. Unfortunately throughout our communication you have failed to live up to that standard. You have not shared, you have "told", and you have presumed. You have told us "how it is", and at the same time you have told us we are wrong. Wrong because we disagree, wrong because we bring different insight to your version of the truth. That I find to be a gross display of ego at work. A Masterful mind, even one that knows implicitly Truths existing on many levels, understands that there exist possibilities beyond even his or her experience. This would allow for me to acknowledge that to you, your experience seems to be absolute truth, and I cannot claim that what you feel to be true indeed a falsity. I can however point out contradictions and I express a certain amount of wisdom which may or may not have an effect on your own experience. I do not however "tell" you to believe me, because I respect each Soul's personal journey and path that he or she has to follow.

I'm not too concerned with some of your claims, they have provided with great entertainment and unfortunately painted you to be a person of immense ego.
As a component in the Spiritual structure of the Universal intelligence flowing through humankind into the earth, egoic thought has a valued place, but when functioning in isolation without the overview of the Spirit, its reasoning, prone as it is to fearful exaggeration, creates chaos, disorder and disease. Perceiving separation where none exists, imagining itself, its species, the plants, animals, even the world itself as existing in fundamental distinction, egoic thought separated from Spirit is devastating to people, to the environment, and to other life-forms who share that environment.

To claim to have a desire to have dominion over another exposes the egoic expression to an ultimate degree. To forego the expression of an individual Soul its rightful journey and choices is to proclaim oneself "better than", "more than" another being, and in true understanding of Ultimate Reality the Soul knows that there is no hierarchy. There is only One. To wish to eliminate the right of a Soul to come to transcendence through its own remembering is to imprison a Soul, to revoke the equality we all possess. You cannot "erase" my Karma even if you tried, Karma is a tool used during the journey of embracing Relative Reality. As is Astrology or any form of divination we have at hand to utilize throughout the experience of being Human. The moment you transcend to Ultimate Reality and see the illusion of Relative Reality Karma fails to have an affect, as does any other tool we have at our disposal. Being present in consciousness and in full awareness of Ultimate Reality we truly understand the perfection of Everything. There exists only Love and Truth within this ultimate realization. And once this process of Remembering has been reached we understand the process individual Souls have to endure in order to reach that state of Remembering, to reach Ultimate Reality.

Those who are guiding humankind through the educational processes that precede awakening do occasionally channel (for the lack of a better word) energy through the structures of organized religion when the motives of those involved originate in Love and their intentions are for the common good. Besides the best of intentions, attempts to organize Spirituality almost always fall back upon themselves, masking the Spirit and occasionally even flipping over to become the embodiment of whatever they oppose.
By their nature Spiritual organizations are superfluous. They seek to do what is already done. A successful church is transitional, a stepping stone toward consciousness, not a rock upon which generations duplicate the mistakes of the past.

As I said before, I don't pay attention to your outlandish predictions, or past/future actions such as ruling the world, or having killed the Christian God. First of all, you cannot kill energy and if you wished to kill the Christian God you'd have to kill Christianity, for it's through Christianity that the notion of that God exists. Mythos and religion have both played part in the evolution of mankind. But these too are mere tools which lose all sense of importance when one reaches Ultimate Reality. As gods have been utilized to personify aspects of God/Source, so too has every human life. And for mankind to reach the levels to shift mass consciousness, individual experiences have to come to fruition, in their own way, through their own experiences. To orient your life around a structure of some other human being’s understanding is to worship a “false god”. It is to lock yourself into the framework of someone else’s prejudice, however well intentioned.

Those who tap into the consciousness and the dynamics of the shifts in Relative Reality are there to hold the space, hold the vibration of Love, to make it possible for the collective unconscious to open to the Universal message of Love. This is not done through violence, this is not done through murder and this is certainly not done through force or control. Only through the vibration of Love.
The decision making resulting from human reliance on exclusively egoic thought has ample evidence of its inadequacy during the past millennia. Yet until now there was no other way (we had to believe in our separation to remember the Oneness again). The voluntary co-operation of human egos could not (and still cannot) be coerced. Therefore to display a desire to rule the world, to rule over another, to dictate what and who I am would be to go directly against the Divine Order of Love, it would be a violation of its most basic premise. And that is why I constantly reply to you. Whether any of your predictions do have validity is redundant to me, because you may very well have tapped into the collective unconscious to have been made privy of certain things. But at the core level of understanding the intricate yet at the same time simplistic mechanics of Ultimate Love, one fully understands and embraces even the most deplorable of human beings. Those whom we feel go against the very nature of Love and Compassion, there exist many people like that in the World, and being still very much an expression of Personality, it can be difficult to embrace these individuals and see ourselves in them. They are manifestations of the same Oneness as I am, as you are, as the rest of every single living entity. Understanding this seemingly basic truth I see the Divine Balance, the purpose for every action and reaction that takes place on this Planet.

In order for humanity to merge with its Highly Evolved Selves require for a mass shift in consciousness, without a question. But having one man be killed off does not make this happen. It happens in the realm of Spirit, it happens in the realm of Soul and then it happens in the realm of Mind. It is to be an integrated process, a process of seeing the illusions we have forged in order to bring us back to our original states of Perfection. You cannot force this process. It simply has to "happen"; we can assist by holding the space, by emanating the vibration of Love and Light, yes.

The basic building blocks of instinctual logic are the same as those used by the ego’s slower reason, differing only in speed and accuracy. Yet to access the deep intuitive wisdom of the Life Force, one cannot demand such explanation or interrupt the flow of moments by insisting upon a step-by-step breakdown of the Spirit’s sublime analysis. One must simply trust and observe.
Spontaneity is a rational process in the constitution of Love. Its accuracy is unsurpassed. It is not clouded by fear-rooted emotions, cultural bias or addiction to linguistically structured thought. And thus the key is to live spontaneously, instinctually, to simply BE. Human design has emerged from the highest currents of a Supreme Intelligence. To funnel your expression of life through the narrowness of another’s anticipated response is the beginning of death. There is another way, its essence is Trust.
To trust in the infinite perfection of creation, no matter how distorted or chaotic it seems, it is in harmony, every single moment there is purpose to every action and every occurrence. Which on a cerebral level can be very hard to compute. I enjoy discussions, I enjoy indulging my Mind and Personality, and therefore I get engrossed in discussions that are close to my heart. In through the understanding of Ultimate Reality and the perfection of creation I have to understand and embrace the horrors my mind protests against. Such as meat eating, wars and egomaniacal presidents. But I understand I have to embrace these things too, as everything has purpose.

Below the level of conscious awareness, feel the information input of your surroundings flow freely in and out of your Soul. Feel it enter deep within you to be processed easily, autonomically, in accordance with Life’s design. (Not that of another’s)
When you relax and release your biology to flow in the uninhibited rhythmic currents of Love that animates all creation, your Life Force naturally organizes the data that flows through your center of observation. Masterfully, impeccably, it brings into your momentary awareness that what is most important to your Soul.
When you receive God, Love, Source, Oneness, you receive the consciousness that precedes all manifestation, limitless consciousness of Eternal Love that was from the beginning, is now and ever shall be- before, beyond, above and within Relationship (to All things).
Do not kill, do not destroy, maim, murder and ruin. In the end you do these things to yourself. There are no “others”. Only Oneness.
Don’t let the pursuit of excellence in your chosen field blind you to the excellence of another. See the same Spirit in them, pursuing the same excellence to which you aspire.
Old 03-01-04   #5
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Well, I did just tell you he was dead, so it's only natural you'd say you had a strong connection to him. No offense, but I pretty much gave that to you and you didn't mention knowing my dad before now.
ah, ok, didn't get that. thought he'd just left your mum or moved elsewhere or something. whoops, guess i shd read things more carefully...

Quote:
I used to have this picture of us together when I was 10 or something, and the similarities were (to me) remarkable. The same smile, same jawline, same hair. I loved that picture, but I don't have it anymore. Some unknown, sneaky, vindictive little f*cker decided it was necessary to steal all of my things.......ulgh. (May he die a slow painful death.)

So how's my dad doing anyway, if you know?
looks surprisingly solid for some reason. kind of like my grandfather does at the moment. and smiling knowingly, like they know something but ain't letting on what.

Quote:
Actually yes, I look different from my brother and my mother (both of which, for the record, I have mentioned on OF. Whether before or after you left I don't know). Yes my features are more refined (my uncle would say 'aristocratic'), but I chalk that up to being born a girl. Yes, my nose and cheekbones may be different, same for my forehead (which is not very square at all). But I haven't got a good picture of my dad around, so I couldn't really compare. Nor could I be honestly objective about my own features. I think you're right about my eyes, though. All in all, you've come closer than I expected.

Just out of curiosity, what colour do my eyes look to you? This isn't a loaded question, as my eyes appear differently to everyone. Just wondering. Testing a theory, if you will.
not usually very good at eye colour except in special cases (check out eyez of horus fr'instance if you get the chance), but what i get on you is: dark. not brown, not green, not blue. dark. like maybe dark, dark brown. and, for some strange reason, gun-metal grey also. don't know why i get that grey one. contradictory i know...

Quote:
So this demon is a seperate entity? Not a part of me or some extension of myself? You're sure it's a male?
well, i get it's in you already and it's part of you in a way. he seems quite cool and useful though. and he doesn't want to anihilate or harm you or anything. test / strengthen your will a bit maybe... there's kind of a respect there for you on his part. yeah, you could take it as an extension of yourself as i suppose as you two are already part-merged. it's kinda like what i got happening with the godess: merged as one yet still seperate.

not sure its male. just seemed that way to me as was very proud, rational, forceful and dynamic about how it went about things. kind of a male approach to my mind...

Quote:
Yesh, the unholy trinity.

Wow, it's going to get crowded in here. If this happens, it should be quite interesting, though.
yeah, especially when the whole olympian, egyptian and sumerian clan gets together. party time!!! lol and then we'll get round to the orgies...

Quote:
I named a 'villain' in one of my stories Derdekea.

Originally Derdekea or Derdekeas was either a female or male (probably both) angel that brought salvation to mankind. Sort of a Jesus archetype I later discovered.

I chose the name because I like the sound, I like saying it, I like the way it looks, and the images it conjures, and the kinship I feel with the character of my story. (she was kind of the anti-saviour, though. long story).
ahhh... on this note, what do your own investigations yield re: the demon dude? and do you think the name "derdekea" is connected to him/her in any way? just wondering...

all the best babe,
Oazaki.
Old 03-01-04   #6
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith
For the sake of repeating due to, oh well due to emphasis I'll post that specific post on here then too. I honestly hope you read all of it.
yeah i did babe, it's a nice perspective. can't say i agree with it all, but hey, you knew that already. but it's well thought out, well researched and it is, like everything, true from a certain perspective within the reality. and it works well for your path at the moment.

ultimately you see, beliefs and perspectives are just tools with which to attain certain purposes. and depending on the nature of one's spirit and where within the creation one holds one's awareness, the truth looks different. and everybody's truth *is* different precisely because everybody's truth is true for them, and works for their path and their geometric position/viewpoint in the reality. indeed, it is one's perspective which most determines what role one plays in the reality.

so yeah, as those beliefs work well for you from your current perspective, that's cool. and it is a sweet outlook you've got. and i mean that in a nice way in case you were wondering.

all the best babe,
Oazaki.
Old 03-01-04   #7
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

oh and btw lillith, thanks for keeping the off-topic stuff to this thread. appreciate it.

all the best,
oazaki.
Old 03-01-04   #8
Veredus
Face in the Mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oazaki
ah, ok, didn't get that. thought he'd just left your mum or moved elsewhere or something. whoops, guess i shd read things more carefully...
Well truthfully all I said was that he was 'gone', so I could see how you'd be confused. I assumed that you would know from OF, as I can't seem to prevent myself from not mentioning it in certain threads. And when you you said you'd had a connection with him, I assumed you meant he was talking to you or visiting you or something. I assume too much.

Quote:
not usually very good at eye colour except in special cases (check out eyez of horus fr'instance if you get the chance), but what i get on you is: dark. not brown, not green, not blue. dark. like maybe dark, dark brown. and, for some strange reason, gun-metal grey also. don't know why i get that grey one. contradictory i know...
Interesting. I asked because in dreams they are a sort of feral jade colour - like a panther's. Then in waking life the first moment I set eyes on a mirror I always see my eyes being a very dark, deep green - like green amber or tourmaline. Then on the second glance they return to being a mixture of green and rusty brown/red. In sunlight they are amber. People who casually look at me will say 'hazel' (what a cop out). It seems my eyes do turn grey when I am scared, though I've never observed this. A friend noticed this while at a roller coaster park. Hmm. Interesting. Eyes are fun.

Quote:
ahhh... on this note, what do your own investigations yield re: the demon dude? and do you think the name "derdekea" is connected to him/her in any way? just wondering...

all the best babe,
Oazaki.
Well, what you've been calling a demon, I've been calling an aspect of myself. Like a split in my personality, only...more. Different. It's like an entity unto itself, but still me. It's androgynous, really, though it does tend to lean towards being male. I simply call it by it's name and leave out the she/he bit. It is pretty much as you described it, but far, far darker. I think of it as my essential self - the way I really am - that I've been forced to deny for most of my life. I agree on the bit about the chakras, though I don't think that is directly related to it. I think that's just this me - the one that's been repressing myself. It's sexuality is quite strong and together we are quite ravenous.
I think of my merging with it as simply merging with a truer version of myself. My Self at it's most pure.

Derdekea isn't it's name. Both of it's names are Roman (Latin).

Last edited by Veredus; 03-01-04 at 20:05.
Old 03-01-04   #9
Lillith

Quote:
oh and btw lillith, thanks for keeping the off-topic stuff to this thread. appreciate it.

all the best,
oazaki.

It wasn't off topic at all it all relates to your Bush theories.
Old 03-01-04   #10
Lillith

Quote:
yeah i did babe, it's a nice perspective. can't say i agree with it all, but hey, you knew that already. but it's well thought out, well researched and it is, like everything, true from a certain perspective within the reality. and it works well for your path at the moment.

ultimately you see, beliefs and perspectives are just tools with which to attain certain purposes. and depending on the nature of one's spirit and where within the creation one holds one's awareness, the truth looks different. and everybody's truth *is* different precisely because everybody's truth is true for them, and works for their path and their geometric position/viewpoint in the reality. indeed, it is one's perspective which most determines what role one plays in the reality.

so yeah, as those beliefs work well for you from your current perspective, that's cool. and it is a sweet outlook you've got. and i mean that in a nice way in case you were wondering.

all the best babe,
Oazaki.
You do realize you've just defied all your sentiments by what you just said right there. Are you back-tracking now? Hmm more than likely not. The fact that the certain messages I shared with you is considered "perspectives" by you and seemingly doesn't hold much value is very telling I must say. Of course you wouldn't "agree" with it, and of course you would be condescending and call it "sweet". Because your egoic manifestation cannot allow for Ultimate Truth to penetrate beyond the parameters of your immediate desires and wishful thinking. It's not a judgment, it's just an observation. And it's not down to "research" by the way, I find that an odd comment to say the least.

Yes, truth is relative, truth in Relative Reality is very subjective to an individual's path, hence which is why the process of acquiring consciousness cannot be forced, or attained by killing off a president.

The point you seem to fail to grasp is that your desire to manipulate goes against the principles at work in Ultimate Reality, and if you knew anything at all no matter on which level your consciousness vibrates on, you would be aware of this truth.
Old 03-01-04   #11
Lillith

Quote:

I have to say that for someone who works on Astral levels and psychic manifestations, not knowing that someone is no longer incarnate is rather more than a mere "whoops".
Old 03-01-04   #12
Veredus
Face in the Mist

She's got a point there, Oazaki. I can only assume (again) that he would look a bit different from the rest of my family still living.
Old 03-02-04   #13
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
I have to say that for someone who works on Astral levels and psychic manifestations, not knowing that someone is no longer incarnate is rather more than a mere "whoops".
well, usually i pick up on people being alive or dead, but the last 5 months have been... rather different in this regard. also, like i said, it's not like i just know everything automatically. i know what i look for, what i seek to find the truth of. and it simply didn't occur to me to look if he was alive or dead.

Oazaki.
Old 03-02-04   #14
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

hmmmm, green eyes, interesting. have to admit i didn't get that.

re:
Quote:
Well, what you've been calling a demon, I've been calling an aspect of myself. Like a split in my personality, only...more. Different. It's like an entity unto itself, but still me. It's androgynous, really, though it does tend to lean towards being male. I simply call it by it's name and leave out the she/he bit. It is pretty much as you described it, but far, far darker. I think of it as my essential self - the way I really am - that I've been forced to deny for most of my life. I agree on the bit about the chakras, though I don't think that is directly related to it. I think that's just this me - the one that's been repressing myself. It's sexuality is quite strong and together we are quite ravenous.
I think of my merging with it as simply merging with a truer version of myself. My Self at it's most pure.
it's not you, not at a deep spirit level. just as the godess that's coming ain't you. check this for yourself and be very certain of it. but all three souls will merge, learn from one another, and then seperate agian come 2013. during this process it would be of benefit if you flowed with the merging and the associated changes yet nevertheless maintained a very clear, and strong, sense of self, of who you yourself really are. kinda a paradoxical way to live, i know, but the deepest truths are always the union of opposites and appear at first glance to be paradoxical.

hope this helps.

all the best,
Oazaki.
Old 03-02-04   #15
Lillith

Quote:
well, usually i pick up on people being alive or dead, but the last 5 months have been... rather different in this regard. also, like i said, it's not like i just know everything automatically. i know what i look for, what i seek to find the truth of. and it simply didn't occur to me to look if he was alive or dead.

Oazaki.

You've got me slightly baffled, well not really... But I am amazed that you would even put it down to "alive or dead". And it's also not about "knowing everything automatically", it's about the fact that when one works on the Astral levels, when one works on the Spirit planes and when one works psychically you definitely know when a being is incarnate or not. There is no "whoops I thought he merely went on holiday" in the literal sense of the word. One would know immediately, especially you considering all the claims you have about yourself, when someone is no longer incarnate.
Old 03-02-04   #16
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
The fact that the certain messages I shared with you is considered "perspectives" by you and seemingly doesn't hold much value is very telling I must say.
well, you are perceiving the reality from within your own personality, soul and value system babe, so it's a perspective, your perspective. or did you think it was coincidence how closely your view of the nature of the creation fits in with your own values and ethics?

Quote:
Of course you wouldn't "agree" with it, and of course you would be condescending and call it "sweet".
well, i did say i meant that in a nice way babe. i really do think your a sweet, beautiful person with a kind heart and a pure soul. and i appreciated your giving me a fairly detailed account of how you perceive the nature of the reality. so that action was sweet and kind from my perspective too.

Quote:
Because your egoic manifestation cannot allow for Ultimate Truth to penetrate beyond the parameters of your immediate desires and wishful thinking.
It's not a judgment, it's just an observation. And it's not down to "research" by the way, I find that an odd comment to say the least."
what i meant by that was that to perceive the true, the objective nature of the reality, one has to do so by looking at it objectively, ie without colouration from one's own values, emotions, hopes, ideals, beliefs or preconceived concepts. that is why it is necessary to realise that you yourself are not your beliefs and that neither your self-worth nor your own identity is at all connected to the correctness or otherwise of your beliefs. for as you progress and learn more, and especially as you seek to understand the objective nature reality, ie the reality from god's perspective (or from within its own perspective which would be another way to look at this), your beliefs will change and evolve at a very rapid rate, as you discover new things, learn more stuff and see how it all really is. and also, you see how it is all connected of itself, as opposed to the connections which you yourself would seek to place upon it from the perspective of your own soul and values. so yeah, in this process it is necessary to be unattached to your beliefs and unemotional concerning them or their revision. for change is the nature of progress.

Quote:
Yes, truth is relative, truth in Relative Reality is very subjective to an individual's path, hence which is why the process of acquiring consciousness cannot be forced, or attained by killing off a president.
big leaps in consciousness for an evolutionary system as a whole always occur involuntarily for the individuals within that system precisely because they are occuring for the whole system simultaneously. essentially this is tied to how the consciousness of each individual on earth is tied to the earth iteself and the vibratory level of the earth and the energetic (consciousness) grids / matrices in place around the earth. as a result, when the earth itself moves up a vibratory notch, so too does all sentient life upon the earth move up a notch so to speak. and that is how i am forcing consciousness on this planet to evolve: by forcing the earth into the fourth dimension, a transition which began when "the path of evil" was broken on 13/11/2003. the 3D matrices were removed at the time, and the 4D matrices were fastened in place a few days ago, around 26th february 2004. and the earth will complete the transition to 4D astrally and causally speaking over the course of march / april, which will lead to the transition to 4D being completed physically in mid-june sometime.

some interesting, and fairly accurate, material on this side of things which you might want to take a look at are the cassiopean channelings. here's the link:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/pleiadians.htm

which i got from this thread, that has some good excerpts from that site posted on it:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/to...18&whichpage=1

and here's a couple of those excerpts which i think are especially worthy of note in this context:

Quote:
Q: (L) How do you relate to the Pleiadians?
A: Pleiadians are communicating with many others; we are bursting upon the scene with you, but we are essentially the same, just at slightly different focus points on the realm border.
Q: (L) Well, why is all this activity happening now?
A: The grand cycle is about to close presenting a unique opportunity.
Q: (L) Does this mean that this is a unique opportunity to change the future?
A: Future, past and present.

Q: (L) Are there other parts of us in all realms doing other things at this moment?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And how is this going to be affected by the realm border crossing?
A: Will merge.
Q: (L) Do we need to do extensive hypnosis to bring these aspects of ourselves up and deal with these things a little at a time?
A: Will happen involuntarily. Will be like a thermonuclear blast. Message follows: See pattern. Orion, Pleiades, Arcturas, Cassiopaea; check distances from earth; progress locator for wave combined with earth references of space time. For you to figure out. Cross reference channeled messages, printing dates and location. We are where we are.
Q: (L) What do you mean you are where you are?
A: Cross reference Time and distance.
Quote:
The point you seem to fail to grasp is that your desire to manipulate goes against the principles at work in Ultimate Reality
would that this were the case babe. but my studies of karma and astrology have proven to me that this is not so. mankind are puppetts dancing on strings to god's tune. they do what they do, when they do it because the relevant planetary alignments activate the relevant karma, causing them to think in certain ways and of certain things, to emote and to feel certain things in relation to certain events and people. and yes, also causing certain people and events to come into their lives and affect them on the basis of said karmic activation. every war, every major event is clearly predictable astrologically. as is every event in every person's life. what one is free to do is to introduce new events into one's lifepath and to soften the karma coming into pre-ordained undesirable events. it is all a big game. and it is a game in which i too, am as subject to the manipulations of god and karma as all of you. yet i have found the key to break free and i have turned the lock. and that key is to master and so transcend your own emotions, your own beliefs and ideas, even your own values. that does not mean you ceas to feel, think and value. it just means that these things become your tools rather than your masters. and that is what is meant, mystically, by transcending the ego. transcending the aspects of your own soul which are astral and causal (and yes, physical also) in nature so that the below-void cycles have no hold over you anymore. then your spirit can shine forth and use those cycles, those below-void tools, to effect its purpose.

for you did not enter below-void ncarnation merely to return to the above-void godhead. you entered incarnation to effect a facet of god's will and purpose in this below-void reality. and that is what your spirit purpose is. the truest, deepest purpose to your incarnation. we are not just leaves blown in the winds of god's will whose purpose is just to submit passively and acceptingly to that will to blow us whither it will. we are, each and every one of us, *active* tools by means of which god's will is effected in this below-void reality. and it is so effected by each living and fulfilling his or her spirit purpose.

hope this helps.

all the best babe,
Oazaki.
Old 03-02-04   #17
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
One would know immediately, especially you considering all the claims you have about yourself, when someone is no longer incarnate.
yeah it used to be like that for me too babe. but these last five months have been kinda different.

all the best,
Oazaki.
Old 03-02-04   #18
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Let me put forth a bit of your haphazard hypocritical positions...... just some examples of your condescending tone and egoic assertiveness at work.....

Quote:
geez, i don't know where you're getting your info from dyshade man, but the 13 principles ain't the whole of the emerald tablets by a long stretch. here's a link to an on-line version of the tablets:

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

which you can check out or not as you please. prbbly not i'd say as you seem to like staying within your own self-righteousness rather than beginning to open your eyes and see the truths laid in plain sight before you...

Oazaki.
First you state this..... which attempts to put me down and insult my knowledge on a subject i would have to state is by far one I have studied and researched for many years.... than you go on to state this which completely repudiates this prior statement of yours....
Quote:
ah, excellent dyshade, i'm glad to be proven wrong in something at last. and productively so i might add. that way, you see, i learn. so thanks for that man.

all the best man,
Oazaki.
I notice that you do not mention the Tablet again nor your happy reptilians... what happened to them... did they up and poof the instant your claim was found invalid????

Others have mentioned how you have stated you and your "order" were combatting these fictitious beings...... so what happened exactly...???

It seems to me that if you are so off and wrong in such a way as to take such inane BS as the truth in this one instance you more than likely do it throughout your mindset..... which leads me to believe that you are completely oblivious and unaware of any sort of truth....
You quote whatever you feel will give you some sort of standing as a wise man.... i even noted that you quoted Xuldemios in your George Bush thread......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-02-04   #19
Feroluce
Brain Candy

Feroluce is on a distinguished road
Credits: 99,822
Gauntlet

Ok,

I've been sitting back on this one for a while...

I don't think I've ever described myself on the web and as far as I know there are no pics around so no free floating info to gather (if that is the case)

What can you tell about me Oazaki?

Considering all you've said about yourself on here, I should have been top of your list on here to talk to but the one direct post I made to you was ignored..

Gimmie your best shot

© Feroluce™ 2001-11, The authors, affiliates and their subsidiary companys accept no responsability for any coherence in the above or any aforementioned or prior correspondance. The above opinion may contain information unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs.
Old 03-02-04   #20
Lillith

The Pleiadians are but one body of consciousness who are communicating with incarnate Spirits on the planet. I am fully aware of their messages and information. There are many Starseed transmissions which come through to those who are tapped into that consciousness. All the etheric bodies in the entirety of creation are all connected. We are the Pleiadians, we are all the Star bodies existing simultaneously, time isn’t linear and the I am of now is the I am of the future. As is the same with every living entity. We exist in many manifestations of existence, continually. Some of the messages I wrote to you exceed my own experience and yet at the same time resonates with the truth of my Spirit. So to put it down to simply being my own ethical value system I would have to say is incorrect. This being the first time saying you are unfortunately blatantly wrong.

To use the puppet analogy is unfortunate considering you seem to have at your fingertips quite a few valid truths. We are own puppeteers. We created the illusions along with a God image that we have come to fear. We created religion and distorted truth to instill in ourselves the sense of Separation. At the core of every transmission that occurs on all Astral levels, the message remains the same. To remove the veil of illusion, to once again merge with our Higher Truth, to reconnect to the Original state of Perfection. Never through force. I find that the information I share with you to be beyond your reach, which is alright because you are at a spiritual evolutionary stage where Karma still plays a necessary part. As does Astrology. I by no means negate the importance and validity of their functions, but it’s abundantly clear that you are still connected to concepts which occur on a linear plane. Your stage of development cannot allow for such a possibility to exist and therefore you have to fight against it. The moment there is resistance to information it means the Soul is not ready to let go of that experience and thus the Soul remains in the cycle it feels comfortable in. There is nothing wrong with that, and it is appropriate, for you.

Astrology and Sacred Geometry play a fundamental role in acquiring levels of consciousness which contradict Relative Reality, and as such is a phenomenal tool. Karma works on the exact same premise. There is a planetary Karmic occurrence as well as individual Karmic occurrence. The whole myth about one Soul eradicating Karma plays along with the Christian concept of Jesus. The key is to take responsibility for our own reality, to transcend the untruths we have perpetuated in an attempt to magnify the Seperation from Source. You perceive God as some entity on its own. We are God, you and me and every living entity, everything in existence is one and the same energetic spark of the Original Source. Which is why to kill another is to kill yourself. There is no God sitting on a throne wielding an iron fist of control. We as mankind created that illusion, because we needed to at the specific time of our Spiritual evolution. And we created Hell, it’s real only because we believe it’s real.