Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page I gotta tell somebody.

Old 02-22-04   #1
Soul Erosion
Darkness Incarnate

Soul Erosion will become famous soon enough
Credits: 71,778
I gotta tell somebody.

I just gotta tell somebody this shit.....I haven't told anyone.

My boyfriend is a dj. It's not all that glamorous, if you ever thought it was. He played (opened) last night at a club here called Copa. Twas simply me, my bf, and our friend Nick that came along as his "get in free" entourage. We took a cab to the club because Nick lives close.

The place was really packed by 11. My bf was running around playing friendly with all the scenesters, shaking hands with other djs and promoters that had showed up to see the headlining act. I found a chair and a few friends, sat around smoking cigs and getting free drinks off people and mostly looking bored. Nick.....was sitting at the bar talking to some blonde. He sat at the bar for over an hour.

I'd heard from a few other friends that he was pretty sloshed. I went over to the bar to check on him. He stood up, hugged me, and said he was glad we were friends, and then proceeded to walk to the dancefloor, having to pass a couch area in order to reach it. He was falling over and I had to hold him up so he wouldn't smack his face on the fucking floor. I sat him down on the arm of a couch (big couches...big arms). As soon as he sat down, he fell backwards on this fat lonely looking chick. She screamed "WHAT THE FUCK" I leaned over and apologized saying that he was shitfaced and that we were going to leave in a bit. "Well maybe he shouldn't sit here." she said. Nick turned around, smiling, and playfully started touching on her. She was swatting back at him with great gusto, trying to slap the shit out of him. Another of my friends came and sat on another nearby couch arm and starting asking about him. At this point he'd just leaned against the wall, eyes closed. He tried to get up for some reason and fell over. "I don't like this. I want to go home. I don't like this." He kept repeating it. I felt really bad for him.....he drinks alot..the guy's 25, but I'd never ever seen him like this.

So my bf found us and I told him that we had to go. He said his goodbyes and I carried Nick down the stairs and out onto the sidewalk. This is downtown Austin....Mardi Gras weekend...so there's cars and people zooming by everywhere. He walks straight over to a tree, leans on it laughing, and then tries to walk over to me and my bf who are trying to hail a cab. He hits his head on a few branches and laughs s'more...Some of the door guys came over and asked if he was alright, saying we'd get arrested if he was hit by a car. Nick sits on the curb and sticks his legs out IN the street. The door guys weren't too happy. When we finally get a cab, the first thing the cabby says is "Anybody gonna throw up in my cab?!"

We get to Nick's and I carry him up the stairs, because my bf has to carry his records. Nick walks straight to his bed and lays down. We take off his jacket, shoes, and socks and I get him a glass of water. He downs half of it and then says "ya'll gotta leave...." and then runs straight to the bathroom.

"BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH" lol it was nasty sounding...My bf went over and closed the bathroom door. While Nick's throwing up, we partake of his kegarator, all the while listening to the sounds of the bathroom; lots of vomiting and stumbling around. After awhile, we stopped hearing anything. I got the glass of water, and thought that he may have passed out on the floor of the restroom. I go knock on the door and get no reply.

So I open the door.

I guess he just pulled his pants straight down without undoing anything because there's Nick, standing there; pants buttoned and zipped, but SOMEHOW he managed to get his cock to hang out the top of his pants anyway. As soon as he saw me, he just giggled. I was SO shocked, I just gasped and closed the door.

LOL

And I haven't told anybody. I didn't tell my bf because..he'd just ask questions about it. I mean..it's no deal.....and the next morning, Nick called us and asked "What the fuck happened last night? How did I get home?" so I know he didn't remember.

I just HAD to tell somebody. I can't get the image out of my head. *claws out eyes* I'll never be able to look at him the same again.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-04   #2
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,902
Man that poor guy went through alot. Well glad that he is doing better.
Old 02-22-04   #3
Legolas
~~Dinosaur~~

Legolas is on a distinguished road
Credits: 45,976
That was a long story, yet quite funny.. thank you, I shall go to bed laughing tonight!

"Stop Dreaming, Live For The Fire Of The Dragon" ©
Old 02-22-04   #4
windowpained
VE38 Monocerotis

windowpained is on a distinguished road
Credits: 9,734
haha thats funny
Old 02-22-04   #5
Agaryulnaer
Ilķvatar

Agaryulnaer
Credits: 4,505
sounds like typical austinites *nods* and i can say that cause i am one
Old 02-23-04   #6
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,581
we have people pass out in the bathroom and do stupid shit like that all the time. i've walked in on several friends buck ass naked hugging the toilet, i've also embarrassed a few female friends by blacking out and pissing within their view.

it happens. no big deal, just make fun of him in the morning.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-23-04   #7
Soul Erosion
Darkness Incarnate

I've had shit like this happen before....just not with..Nick..

:X it was small.
Old 02-23-04   #8
Soul Erosion
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agaryulnaer
sounds like typical austinites *nods* and i can say that cause i am one

oh ya? Whereabouts do you live in town, deary?
Old 02-23-04   #9
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Erosion
I've had shit like this happen before....just not with..Nick..

:X it was small.
maybe he's a shower, not a grower.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-23-04   #10
Soul Erosion
Darkness Incarnate

I'd always suspected. He's 5'4". Wears a size 6 shoe.

*winces*
Old 02-23-04   #11
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,472,688
I'm surprised you have a boyfriend, you're really ugly.

I'm happy for you.

Old 02-23-04   #12
Soul Erosion
Darkness Incarnate

My charming personality proceeds my hideous wart coverd face and saggy breasts. Not to mention my gimp leg.
Old 02-23-04   #13
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,472,688
Actually your breasts are the one redeeming factor. They're very pert. Your face is a trainwreck though, sorry.

Old 02-23-04   #14
surreal

surreal is on a distinguished road
Credits: 105,237
the fat chick. that was gold.
Old 02-23-04   #15
pseudogoth dash
question everything

pseudogoth dash is on a distinguished road
Credits: 42,082
my best one was going to a disreputable part of town with my friend after sharing 8litres of cask wine and paying a prostitute $2.40 to show us her pussy.

when i woke up the next morning i felt physically sick at the idea of being that drunk that you have no control over what you are doing. it's like sitting in your head and watching someone else move around and talk, i hate it so much.
Old 02-23-04   #16
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,441
he sounds like a dumbass.
Old 02-23-04   #17
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g
I'm surprised you have a boyfriend, you're really ugly.

I'm happy for you.
*spits Orange juice on screen* BWAHAHAH!!!!
Old 02-23-04   #18
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

I was at UCONN with a buddy ones and we got prety smashed, we had to walk across the campus to get back to his dorm... we stop in the bathroom to take a piss, im pissing in the stall and hes pissing in the urinal... all i hear though is a burp and a splash noise... i finish up and check on him, he threw up into the urinal, which in turn splashed all over his cock, stomach and legs.. it was HILARIOUS!!!
Old 02-23-04   #19
surreal

surreal is on a distinguished road
Credits: 105,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
and hes pissing in the urinal... all i hear though is a burp and a splash noise
oh man. i love this thread.
Old 02-23-04   #20
Soul Erosion
Darkness Incarnate

Now we're telling drunk stories?...

I was at a club, taking tequila shots. While taking a piss, sitting on the toilet, I threw up all over my feet. Straight liquid from all the alcohol. I then miraculously returned to the table my friends were at. Then I recall security with flashlights in my face. Two big strong guy friends carried me out by holding me up, one on each arm. As soon as they picked me up, the motion of it made me so sick that I was throwing up as they were carrying me out of the club. This was at the same club that was in my first story.

That's the least degrading drunk story I can think of. K, rolls, and shrooms are another thing entirely.