Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page 11yr old girl found dead

Old 02-06-04   #1
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
11yr old girl found dead

Quote:
S A R A S O T A, Fla., Feb. 6 — Those who spent the last few days searching and praying for Carlie Brucia will celebrate her memory during an evening prayer vigil, following the discovery of the 11-year-old's body this morning.

Sarasota County Sheriff Bill Balkwill confirmed early today that her lifeless body had been found.

"The body of beautiful 11-year-old Carlie Brucia has been found," the sheriff tearfully told a morning news conference.

Mechanic Joseph P. Smith, who has been in custody since Tuesday, has been charged with Carlie's abduction and murder. Smith is said to be the tattooed man in a mechanic's shirt who was seen on a car wash surveillance video leading Carlie away by the arm Sunday evening, authorities said.

Capt. Jeff Bell of the Sarasota Police department says authorities are ready to move on with their investigation of Smith, a 37-year-old father who has not fully cooperated with authorities in the investigation.

"We now stand ready to complete our obligation, and assure you that he will pay the ultimate price for what he [Smith] did to her," Capt. Jeff Bell said.

‘She Will Not Be Lost’

Carlie's family friends gathered today outside the Central Church of Christ after the discovery of her body was announced. The church, which is surrounded by yellow crime scene tape, is just a few miles from the car wash where Carlie was taken.

Bob Hagemann, Carlie's principal from Macintosh Middle School, where she attended sixth grade, announced plans for tonight's vigil at Community Bible Chapel.

"She will not be lost and I need for you to understand that," Hagemann said. The principal called Carlie "a shining light" and said she served as an advocate for every child while she was at his school.

Carlie's young friends have said she was a beautiful girl who loved going to the mall and greeting friends with warm hugs.

Carlie's father, Joseph Brucia, thanked investigators and the media for their work in helping to find Carlie. He made no other comments.

that sucks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-04   #2
John Preston
Listen

John Preston is on a distinguished road
Credits: 256,181
The sheriff thought she was beautiful.

I fear that man.
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
Old 02-06-04   #3
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,014
It also sucks that the guy probably made a deal that if he told them where her body was he wouldn't get the death penelty. suck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-06-04   #4
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,465
In the sherrif's defence I will say that recognition of asthetic beauty does not equal sexual desire.
. . . One thing that does worry me is that I felt nothing when I read that she was dead.
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]
Old 02-06-04   #5
John Preston
Listen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denalay
In the sherrif's defence I will say that recognition of asthetic beauty does not equal sexual desire.
. . . One thing that does worry me is that I felt nothing when I read that she was dead.

Welcome to my world.
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
Old 02-06-04   #6
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

gArGOyLe^^ will become famous soon enough
Credits: 280,051
That sucks. I hope that guy gets his ass raped in prison and then killed by some big dude
Old 02-06-04   #7
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

Location: a couch or a van, depends on level of alchohol in body
dark_duqualle is on a distinguished road
Credits: 72,546
serious. what right did he have to kill that poor girl. i hope they cook that fucker anyway...

Old 02-06-04   #8
Weaver
Face in the Mist

Weaver is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,459
Is it just me or do more and more young girls get abducted and murdered every year. Is it just getting publicised more or are more people getting caught? In any case, its an alarming and sickening trend.
Old 02-06-04   #9
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,465
I'm not sure about that. it's always widely publisized when it happens but save for incidents that might go unreported I'm not sure if anything reported in the media is as bad as it seems.
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]
Old 02-06-04   #10
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

if they find the "BODY" and not the "YOUNG GIRL" how good could they publizise it?

Old 02-06-04   #11
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaver
Is it just me or do more and more young girls get abducted and murdered every year. Is it just getting publicised more or are more people getting caught? In any case, its an alarming and sickening trend.
actually kidnapping is going down, it's the media that makes it sound worse than it really is...

the thought of someone doing that to a child is horrible, at least the parents know now...i think it'd be harder not knowing what was happening to my daughter...
Old 02-06-04   #12
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

well, i prey for all children that they never have to go through that. i was abducted when i was young, but lucky me i got to go home alive....

i dont think i would be able to take it, as a parent i mean. i prey for all of you with children..

Old 02-06-04   #13
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
That sucks... But I also felt nothing. All that was going through my head whilst reading the article was my curiosity on how she died. It is sad but at the same time, its nothing new, theres alot of sick fucks out there that murder kids and this is not the first article of a dead child that I have seen... Im just glad it wasn't my children.... Every parents worst nightmare.... My heart goes out to her family....

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 02-06-04   #14
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

once again.......

i prey for all children

Old 02-06-04   #15
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordyn
actually kidnapping is going down, it's the media that makes it sound worse than it really is...

the thought of someone doing that to a child is horrible, at least the parents know now...i think it'd be harder not knowing what was happening to my daughter...
This cute little chinese 9 year old was abducted from her bedroom in toronto way back in October last year... Poor kid still hasn't been found.... Thats shitty, I do agree that its harder not knowing whats happened to your child but then, it would kill me if my son or daughter were to be found dead... Its my worst nightmare....

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 02-06-04   #16
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

gArGOyLe^^ will become famous soon enough
Credits: 280,051
why do some people here have the need to share with us that they didn't feel anything? Are you just trying to tell us that you have been desensitized or that you're just heartless drones?

Are you saying that you are unfortunate that you didn't feel anything or are you just showing off?
Old 02-06-04   #17
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

i dont think that its noit that they dont feel anything, its just that they didnt know her so what other sympathy can they share the fear and hopes for others. i fealt for it because i was once abducted, but i got away.

Old 02-06-04   #18
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_duqualle
i fealt for it because i was once abducted, but i got away.
too bad you weren't found in a ditch.

Old 02-06-04   #19
velvet
scrumptious

velvet is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,361
o_O
Old 02-06-04   #20
John Preston
Listen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gArGOyLe^^
why do some people here have the need to share with us that they didn't feel anything? Are you just trying to tell us that you have been desensitized or that you're just heartless drones?

Are you saying that you are unfortunate that you didn't feel anything or are you just showing off?

I'm none of the above.

And I only commented on my uncaring attitude to try and make Denaly not feel totally alien in comparison to others who were feeling upset/sad.