Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page The Real World

Old 05-25-02   #1
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,870
Real World

Okay, I have noticed that all places in the RP are basically fictional. How about this scenario?

Manifest our characters into the real world. This is going to be a difficult RP because of the many different enviroments. Please try your best to stay on task, on topic, and with your finest honed writing abilities. Thanks ya'll. I'll kick it off. This is made in honor of the I.N.E.R.D days, as well as typical RP play. I just like the whole concept of I.N.E.R.D

IC:

The steamy haze of New York drifted lazily into the crisp night air. Bundles of blankets littered the alley ways, containing within the sludge of humanity. ENcased in black, a smile smirked hatefully at them. A moment later the Alley erupted in a luminescent red-black flame. They were dead so fast they had no time to scream.

The buildings crumbled and fell, ignited with the dark flames, collapsing onto the corpses that were now little more than smoldering ashes. Later, the headlines would dub it a terrorist attack. But, the shadow thought, would a terrorist attack such a piece-of-shit part of town? He grinned.

Walking through the mist, the outline of his garagatuan body silhouetted against the black. His long coat drifting at his ankles, his hair blowing lazily with the updrafts from the surrounding manholes. THe light from the flames hid his face even more effectively. The only visible features were his ember eyes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.

Last edited by Set; 02-01-04 at 10:35.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-02   #2
xEdenx
Lycanthropic Necromancer

xEdenx
Credits: 10,049
As the ravens sing overhead....

...the wonderers of the street look up at the sound of their sorrowful caws; syphonies of unknown sadness.

Sitting amongst them, perched so as to be invisible to the naked, mortal eye, was Eden. His ax lay across his lap. He sniffed the air, and rose. He was here. Finally he had found his prey.

Gripping his weapon firmly in his hands, he leaped from rooftop to rooftop, towering hundreds of feet in the air with nothing much solid pavement below, striding easily over the depths. He was smiling as his hair shook slightly from the draft he was creating with his movements.

With a wave of my arm the armies born through the power of my arts swarms upon settlements...engulfing them, making them mine. This is war.
Old 05-26-02   #3
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Sensing the new arrival, his rosy lips curve into a sinister grin. The more the merrier.

The shadow's features were nothing short of beatiful. His lips rosy and curved in every right way, his loose clothing failing to hide the immense muscles that lay beneath. The way he walked spoke of calm assurance, of confidence, screaming superiority. From within his sinister grin there glinted eight pearly fangs.

His head lowered, he continued walking, arms in the pockets of his overcoat. How he wished to just destroy it all.

He stopped, his face illumined with bright, artificial neon light, stinging his sensitive eyes. It's bars entertwined, eventually spelling "Full Moon". So, that was the name of this fine establishment....goody.

Pushing the door open, he stepped inside, his polished boots shinign in the dull lighting. His eyes flashed red, but only for a milisecond. The inhabitants turned to stare, but quickly had other thoughts. He was simply a guy you just didn't look at for too long.

Sitting at a corner table, his legs kicked onto another chair, he drank from a Michelob and waited to see what would happen next.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 05-26-02   #4
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
*Slowing down, Lenina jogs around the corner of a building and shakes her head. "Endless? I can hear you, forgive me for following your thoughts but I have missed your pressence." She begins to walk and then stops suddenly as she hears another sound. "Its comming from above and all around me, its such a cold thought, I hope Sorcha is okay." Grinning, Lenina narrows her eyes and decides to shrug it off unless it follows her, then she will not ignore. Singing to herself, she walks slowly up a main street and looks down at herself.*

Well will you look at that, not a piece of dirt or grime on my clothing, this has to be a new thing for me.

*Giggling, Lenina Puts her dagger away and follows Hiro's footsteps, Stopping to look up once more. "What is that? I feel it all around me and yet I can not see it. How rude, whatever it is, its moving fast, i think I had better find Hiro first, I will will feel a whole lot better if I could find him." Shaking her head, Lenina continues to walk, singing to herself.*

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-26-02   #5
xEdenx
Lycanthropic Necromancer

xEdenx
And who was this that resides just below him? Was it, Lenina ? Too perfect.

Stopping and then dashing backwards, he landed on a rooftop just below her with a nearly inaudible tap. Looking down at her, his body bursts into dozens of large black birds.

With a wave of my arm the armies born through the power of my arts swarms upon settlements...engulfing them, making them mine. This is war.
Old 05-26-02   #6
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Looking up, Lenina slowly backs off, someone is watching her. "Thats odd, birds, they roost at the dead of night. Hmmm, someone is watching me." Slowly drawing her dagger, she watches the sky and the roof tops smiling.*

I know your watching me, I am not dumb you know, I feel your hate. Whats wrong? Do you not wish to grace your presence to me? The pretty little birds are a good trick, you do that often? Or just to impress the ladies? But then, I wouldn't know, I don't impress easily now do I...

*Her hair falls over her face as she tilts her head and keeps on walking.*

You know, it is rude to stalk a lady, I think I may have to teach you a lesson in manners. Why don't you formally introduce yourself? Then maybe I might consider just torturing you a little...

*She grins and wonders which road to walk down. "I have confused myself, damn why do I always do that? Hmmm, Im staying on this path here, I am bound to hear his sweet thoughts once my mind sorts itself out again." She flicks her hair out of her face and shakes her head, picking up the pace as she walks.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-26-02   #7
xEdenx
Lycanthropic Necromancer

xEdenx
As if to answer Lenina's inquiries...

...a single black raven lands in her path, pecking at the debris littering the wettened streets. It seemed as a darkened shadow, leaping about half-hazardly, taking up small insects and scraps with a tap of its beak onto the cobblestone. The bird's eyes were fringed in a molten red.

Old 05-26-02   #8
tisha19
Trying to fight the tears

tisha19
Credits: 40,259
Trying to catch up to Lenina, Sorcha stops once she enters this city. Looking around, it seemed to be quite nice. She begins walking down the street. The streets were empty, except for the few hobos littering the alleyways and the people on their way to a party or two.

Sorcha turns the corner, seeing Lenina walking farther away. At first Sorcha goes to catch up, but then decides to wait. She walks down one block and turns the corner.

Sensing he was near she looks up to see the sign above the door, Grinning a little, she walks in. Pulling her coat off and draping it over her wound, not wanting him to see it.

Her eyes adjust instantly, looking around. She spotted him in the back. Walking through the crowd of people, she approaches him. "Mind if I sit down?"
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 05-26-02   #9
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Stopping in her tracks, Lenina pouts and kneels down to look at the bird, hiding her dagger behind her back.*

Well, your not a shy fellow are you? Makes me wonder why your following me. Do you know that I do not scare easily? Or is this one of your little psychological games you like to play?

*Pulling the dagger from behind her back, she frowns as her anger rises. She lifts the dagger abover her head, ready to strike.*

Do not toy with me, I do not like being toyed with, I am not going to be hunted! Do you hear me? Im not the hunted so don't even try it, many have tried to corner me and hunt me down, look at where they are now. Your little birdie trick is boring me.

*Gripping onto the hilt of her dagger, she goes to stab the Bird.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-26-02   #10
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Looking up, his molten eyes burn deep into the young woman's. "I really don't care." He mutters emotionlessly, reclining back to take another large swallow of alcohol. He could drink all night and not be intoxicated. One of the few downfalls of his body.

Old 05-26-02   #11
tisha19

tisha19
Squinting her eyes at him, then shrugging it off. His rudeness having no affect oh her. She drops her coat on the chair, and walks over to the bar.

Ordering herself a double shot of vodka and a beer. She downs the shot, grabs her beer and returns to the table. Pulling the chair out from under Endless' feet. "Well you seem to be in a pleasant mood tonight..."
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 05-26-02   #12
xEdenx
Lycanthropic Necromancer

xEdenx
The bird scitters away, cawing angrily, claws kicking and wings flapping. IT lands ten feet from Lenina, then turns, and glares.

The moon is blotted out as a huge flock of the black, winged minions all arive as if on summon, diveboming into the one raven, taking on a humanoid form.

After a few moments, Eden stands before her, grinning.

Old 05-26-02   #13
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

With a quick flick of his leg he hooked his boot on the chair leg and pulled it back to him, setting his legs up once agian while glaring angrily at Sorcha. "Did you have a reason for distrupting my solitude?"

Old 05-26-02   #14
tisha19

tisha19
"hmm If I did have a reason you'll know in due time..." Rolling her eyes, she sits down staring at him. Her eyes showing no emotion, she had learned to hide things from him a long time ago. Thinking to herself how well she was getting at it.

Looking around the crowded bar, Sorcha was beginning to feel the urge to feed, yet she suppressed it. Sitting back she sipped her beer. Her eyes moving from one person to another, trying to pick her next meal.

She found it some what amusing that she had attracted the attention of most of the men in the bar. Giggling to herself she downed the rest of her beer, placing the empty bottle on the table.
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 05-26-02   #15
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Standing up slowly, Lenina could not hide the smug smile across her face. Holding her dagger close to her chest, She slowly walks over to the figure, keeping her posture, as always.*

What a clever trick, do you wish for applause? Nice of you to crawl out of the woodwork there and love the outfit, not very "fitting" for a date with a vampire now is it?

*Laughing to herself, she paces around him, letting her hand trail across his shoulder as she stops once more in front of him.*

So might I ask who you are and what your doing stalking me like a wild man? You know that you have angered me, the question is, are you willing to tell me why you follow me? Do I have something you need?

*Putting her dagger to his throat, she flicks her hair and narrows her eyes.*

Do not toy with me, you would not like me when Im cornered, what is your purpose with me anyway?

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-26-02   #16
xEdenx
Lycanthropic Necromancer

xEdenx
Smiling, Eden's hand slowly goes up Lenina's arm, softly gripping her forearm and leading the blade away from his throat. His complexion, however, hardened instantly to one of absolute hidden antipathy.

"I advise you against such actions, m`lady." he said simply. Walking a bit to her side, he looks her up and down, taking in every inch of her body into his eyes. Licking his lips, he looks up at her eyes, his head still lowered slightly. "No wonder my prey chose you. You're just a sweet beautiful one, aren't you?" He states. "Which is why I'm here. I am Eden."

Old 05-26-02   #17
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Shaking her head, Lenina smiles, tilting her head slightly. Pulling the dagger close to her chest once more, her anger flares and subsides. "Im not going to lose control of this." Looking down at the necklace Hiro gave to her, she pouts and looks at her arm where Eden touched her.*

Oh so your the creature Set was talking about, the great Eden. You don't look so great to me, just another corpse in the river. You think you can scare me? All you have done so far is anger me. If you know what is "healthy" for you, I advise that you do not not touch me again.

*Grinning broadly, she follows his gaze, taking into account the compliments he gave her. It angers her more to think that some creature would call Hiro "prey".*

Looks are decieving Eden, do you think Im just a pretty face? Why don't you break my temper? Hmmm? Oh wait...

*Her grin fades into a half smile as she senses his thoughts and feelings. Wondering if his weakness being exposed will give her something to lose her temper over, she decides to use the one thing she is good with... Her mind*

Well, well, well... Seems that your thoughts outnumber your emotions there Eden, silly creature, you can't hide your feelings from me. No one can hide their thoughts and emotions from me. Mask that fear of Endless with your obsession Eden, you may be able to hide it from him, but not from me. Such a sweet and pointless emotion is fear, pitty I do not fear anything now, not even you and do you want to know why? It is because I have nothing to fear.

*Flicking her hair back, she places her arms by her side, dagger clenched tightly in her left hand. Angered still, by his comments about Hiro, she glares at Eden, knowing that she should not have said that.*

Did I strike a nerve? Your nothing me, I defied Set, you make no difference to me, you stand there and dare to corner me? Keep in mind that if you toy with me, I am going to break and I don't really care for consiquences. Such a lovely night.

*Looking up at the sky, she smiles and turns back to Eden, stabbing herself in the arm with her dagger, she pulls it back out again in one smooth motion and watches it change shape as she holds it out in front of her.*

I don't think I will die tonight, Im no fortune teller but I know when Im right, so you either leave me alone right now or you can anger me more with your presence. I advise that you leave me alone, you have already flared my anger, you do not want to see my temper... Set has seen my temper, pitty his minions didn't live to see it very long...

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-26-02   #18
xEdenx
Lycanthropic Necromancer

xEdenx
Eden perks one solitary eyebrow. "You talk too much." he says simply. "You're much too dramatic. I'd suggest calming down before your ruckus attracts bystanders, you fool." He walks back into the alley wall, enough to where the shadows covers his face like moth wings. Just why did Endless go for this psycho woman? She could barely keep herself from exploding. She had all the control of a crack hippie suffering from withdrawl.

Looking at Lenina, his smile curves, showing that all of his teeth are somewhat fanglike, although still hard to distinguish from normal teeth. "I don't look so great to you? Perhaps you should follow your own advice and not judge by appeareance. Just ask Endless. And if you think you can do something to me, then try it." Eden says politely, bowing slightly. His head bowed, he looks up at Lenina through the pits of his eyes: "Be my guest. See if you really doubt my power. Behold how vulnerable I am: if I am as weak as you seem to think, you could strike me down where I stand."

Old 05-26-02   #19
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Taken aback somewhat by his response, she scowls and points her blade at him.*

Almost as dramatic as your entrance huh? So tell me, what exactly do you want from me? Im not going to die and well, you can't expect me to go into those shadows, my victims make the same mistake, your forgetting that Im also a hunter and I do not fall for such... Obvious tactics. Step out of that shadow and tell me what you want from me before I really lose my temper.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-26-02   #20
xEdenx
Lycanthropic Necromancer

xEdenx
Eden's eyes flash a brief hazy blue. "Just look at me: that's what I want."

looking?