Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page The Supreme Arrogance and Egocentricity of Sach Kand

Old 01-23-04   #1
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Oazaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 45,554
The Supreme Arrogance and Egocentricity of Sach Kand

The creation below the Great Void as it now stands is projected using, and so embodies, a six-fold geometry (for more on what I’m talking about here regarding geometry I refer you to my second post on my thread “The Lucifer Experiment” over on OccultForums, reproduced here for your convenience:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oazaki

OK, time to answer this one (at last). Sach Kand, in contravention of the wishes of the Source, projected the reality below the Great Void straight from itself, instead of creating another plane above the Great Void after itself, and allowing that next succedent plane to project the below-void reality. As a consequence, the creation below the Great Void was projected on the basis of a six-fold geometry, not on the basis of an eight-fold geometry as was originally intended (by the Source).

{The best way to practically understand this is to look into sacred geometry. Basically, all creation below the Great Void is geometric and is based upon the flower of life. You can look into sacred geometry a bit at the following websites:

http://www.floweroflife.org/
http://www.drunvalo.net/
http://spiritofmaat.com/
http://www.intent.com/sg/

Personally, I would strongly recommend buying the books “The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life – Vols. I & II” by Drunvalo Melchizedeck for a much deeper and more detailed look at sacred geometry and related topics.}

More simply, what this means is that if you draw a circle using a pair of compasses and then, keeping your compasses the same distance apart, place the point of the compass upon the line of the circle and then successively mark off that distance around the perimeter of the circle (ie: you’ve got your compass point on the circle; you then mark off the point where the compass lead crosses the perimeter of the circle; you then place your compass point at that mark and once again mark off the relevant distance; and so on) then you will end up with six such marks. Whereas if the reality had been projected on the basis of an eight-fold geometry eight such marks would result.

Now, while the essential nature of a six-fold geometry is love, the essential nature of an eight-fold geometry is justice. Which is also the essential of the Source. Looking at the Source from another perspective its essential nature is pure light and pure dark, separate and in equal proportion.

Lucifer created a “reality within a reality” in the three lower worlds below the great void. Due to the limits within which he had to work that reality, too, was projected on the basis of a six-fold geometry. BUT Lucifer’s creations had – and has – *two* centers, not just one like the original reality. As a consequence, duality exists within the geometric expression of Lucifer’s reality and as a consequence of that the nature of the Source – justice and pure light + pure dark – can strongly and fairly freely express within and through Lucifer’s reality/creation. Also as a consequence of all this, within Lucifer’s reality freedom is possible even unto the extent of going against God’s will and against God himself (up to Sach Kand for the geometric form on the basis of which Lucifer’s reality was created originated from Sach Kand).

And this is the real rebellion which Lucifer caused. It is a rebellion against God (both Kal and Sach Kand). And it is going to succeed because that which caused it was the Source, as part of the process of the realization of its (the Source’s) own evolution.

Related threads in which you can find more information on this topic include:

“The Supreme Arrogance and Egocentricty of Sach Kand” located here:
#####
“Esoteric/Spiritual Authority and the Nature of God” located here:
#####
and The Zhedhi Order thread located here:
######

After the creation is reabsorbed into the Source on 18th/19th February 2013, it will then be re-projected from there on the basis of an eight-fold geometry in such a way that this time neither Sach Kand, nor any other aspect of God, nor any other entity, being or influence can interfere with the Source’s intended way of going about things. Also this time round there will be four full planes above the Great Void and four full planes below the Great Void. And light and dark will be united, the one contained within the other. And freedom will exist far more strongly within the entirety of the creation. More details on all this can be found on the thread “The Nature of The Reality post-2013” located here:
#####
****links to OccultForums removed as per lillith's request. though if you're interested then see the index refferred to in my sig where the relevant links and thread titles are also contained. *****

The nature of a six-fold geometry is love and so the deeper nature of the below-void creation we live in is love. All within this creation is an expression of love, all is an embodiment of love and all will return to love.

This has had, as you’ve probably noticed, some rather unfortunate and unpleasant consequences in terms of the life-experience here on Earth (and indeed in the physical universe as a whole). For example, you get sick so that you’ll learn to love sickness. You suffer so that you learn to love and accept suffering. You grow old so that you’ll learn to love old age and the cycles of nature. And behind it all, behind all the suffering, the pain and the sorrow is the lesson: you must learn to love and accept the will of God and submit yourself to it. And indeed you must in order to progress for that is how the reality has been set up and that is the inviolable law of things.

And who set things up in this way you may ask? Sach Kand, the first full plane above the Great Void. Whose nature is pure love. Yet it was never meant to be thus. Sach Kand’s allotted role was to create another full plane below it yet still above the Great Void. And it was to be that plane’s role to project the creation below the Great Void, which it would have done on the basis of an eight-fold geometry.

But Sach Kand was arrogant, supremely so, and egocentric, supremely so. And it disobeyed the higher authority which came down unto it. It believed it knew better and so it set about projecting the reality below the Great Void itself.

It was Sach Kand who created Kal, and Kal had to be as he was (more or less) for he had to be the opposite of the above-void plane which created him. Hence Sach Kand shares a very large part of the responsibility for Kal’s nature, laws and works.

But Sach Kand’s biggest sin was this: in disobeying the will of it’s Lord Sach Kand failed to understand its own nature and the nature of its own path. Sach Kand failed to understand love outside itself. It understood love within itself, at its own level sure. At that level, the highest level at which loves exists and so the highest expression and embodiment of love, love is union, or yoga. There is no difference between you and your beloved for you are One. Yet below Sach Kand the purest expression of love is unconditional love: where you love and accept another (be that person, place, path, concept, action or event) whatever that other’s nature is. Yet as everything in a six-fold creation embodies love at a deep level within it and MUST return to that level nothing else other than that level is loved totally and unconditionally. In this reality, life is a school and lessons are presented to you. The more you learn and master those lessons, the more you progress, the easier your life becomes and the more open that the higher planes are to you. Yet if everything he created was loved unconditionally by God then each and every state of being would also be loved unconditionally to an equal degree and progress would not exist. For all would be equal, none would be judged as more or less developed by God’s laws (Sach Kand’s laws which are based on the extent to which you have understood and embodied love) and so each would be free to do as he wished without the universe and the laws of creation punishing him for not bending the knee to God’s conception of how he should be.

And that great sin created the confusion within the creation: you are required to attain a greater understanding and embodiment of love within yourself in order to be progress yet you can only do so by not unconditionally loving something, by judging one state of being to be lesser than another state of being.

It was never meant to be thus. The creation below the Great Void should have been projected on the basis of an eight-fold geometry. The nature of an eight-fold geometry is justice, the nature of the Source, the nature of karma. The only law and the basis of all law was supposed to have been only justice and nothing else. Do what you will and in so doing accept the karma and the consequences of that action. Yet instead, due to the supreme arrogance and egocentricity of Sach Kand, we have all this shit about needing to fully master and embody love. We are forced to dance to God’s tune of love rather than being allowed to dance to our own tune as we see fit.

However, unlike Kal, Sach Kand realized the error of its ways very early on, right near the dawn of creation. And it has sincerely been trying to make amends ever since. The order of creation could not be reset once it was done until the cycles revolved to the point where the necessary window of opportunity was properly aligned (201. But Sach Kand did do everything else in its power to make amends. As a result, Sach Kand will not be obliterated come 2013 whatever happens (unless it opposes or obstructs me in the meantime). Instead it will be removed from rulership of the love plane above the Great Void and given the choice of rulership over a below-void plane or its very own human soul instead (basic start-up version). Rulership of the above-void love plane will be given to Avalokiteshvara, the entity who is currently overshadowing the Dalai Lama. Both due to Avalo’s greater understanding and embodiment of love than Sach Kand on all levels and also due to a prior agreement made between him and I.

Come 18th/19th February 2013 all this silly six-fold geometry shit will stop and the below-void creation will be projected on the basis of an eight-fold geometry as it always should have been. And then do what thou wilt shall be the entirety of the law, knowing that as you do so you accept the karma and the consequences of so doing.

all the best all,
Oazaki.
Old 01-23-04   #2
Shadowborn
Grand Master Geek

Shadowborn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 239,393
Just out of curiosity, Ozaki, what do you do with yourself when you're not meddling with the fundamental metaphysics of the universe?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I feel this way on DF...a lot.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-04   #3
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowborn
Just out of curiosity, Ozaki, what do you do with yourself when you're not meddling with the fundamental metaphysics of the universe?
for fun: smoke ganga (though taking a break now as just got too much 3rd eye stuff to do at mo...), have *lots* of *exceptionally* good sex, fuck whores and hang out in cabarets for a change from the regular girls, talk with friends and others who interest me in cafes, travel, chill on the beach, climb mountains, have sex with astral entities for a change from the physical girls, martial arts, play with knives, smoke nargileh...

and some other stuff for money and business..

that's about it i think at the moment...

how's about you Shadowborn? what do you do in your spare time?

all the best,
Oazaki.
Old 01-23-04   #4
Shadowborn
Grand Master Geek

Shadowborn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 239,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oazaki
how's about you Shadowborn? what do you do in your spare time?
When I'm not studying, writing, reading, or arguing with the voices in my head, I often wonder why it is that all the magical folk that seem to be running around aren't already ruling the world...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I feel this way on DF...a lot.
Old 01-23-04   #5
Guy_Person
Unvested Dandy

Guy_Person is on a distinguished road
Credits: 120,591
Quote:
I often wonder why it is that all the magical folk that seem to be running around aren't already ruling the world...
Seriously

Old 01-24-04   #6
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
I often wonder why it is that all the magical folk that seem to be running around aren't already ruling the world...
they were / are. the illuminati were ruling the world pretty much unopposed and unidentified till i came on the scene. the illuminati were / are powerful sorcerers / mystics who engaged in much group ritual in there time. and they knew their stuff, esoterically speaking. just take a look at the sacred geometry contained in washington's public buildings fr'instance. indeed it was by esoteric / magickal means that, ultimately, the illuminati were able to first establish and then mainatain worldwide control. more information on this can be found in, for example, the emerald tablets of thoth.

however, the illuminati's time is over for my sorcery is *far* more powerful than theirs and my authority *far* greater. amongst other reasons...

all the best,
oazaki.
Old 01-24-04   #7
Necropolis
Higher Principality

Necropolis is on a distinguished road
Credits: 107,272
Quote:
When I'm not studying, writing, reading, or arguing with the voices in my head, I often wonder why it is that all the magical folk that seem to be running around aren't already ruling the world...
I dont want to, Have you ever considered what it would be like having people Like George Bush and Saddam Hussien (Lets Face there is another one just like him on the Way) whining at you to fix their problems and make people play nice with them, or do what they want.... I've raised kids, I am quite happy with my own, I dont need countries.
Not to mention I'd have to hire assasins just so all the people who try to kill me for my job conviently die before they can get away.

May Chaos Be Visited Upon You.
Old 01-25-04   #8
Lady Jaguar
New Blood

Lady Jaguar is on a distinguished road
Credits: 214
Quote:
they were / are. the illuminati were ruling the world pretty much unopposed and unidentified till i came on the scene.

all the best,
oazaki.
Oh, Please.............. :banned:
Old 01-26-04   #9
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jaguar
Oh, Please.............. :banned:
alright, so some people *had* identified them, but they didn't have any real opposition, much less opposition powerful anough to anihilate them, till i cam on the scene. better? or were you just being stupid and facetious?

Oazaki.
Old 01-26-04   #10
Lady Jaguar
New Blood

Lady Jaguar is on a distinguished road
Credits: 214
Quote:
alright, so some people *had* identified them, but they didn't have any real opposition, much less opposition powerful anough to anihilate them, till i cam on the scene. better? or were you just being stupid and facetious?

Oazaki.
I would have to say it was more the latter, facetious than the former. I really do have to wonder what time mangement techniques you must employ in being able to run the world, while having the time to make so many in depth posts. There are many businesses out there I am sure would benefit from your secret.

I have read a few of your posts here and at OF, and while I dare say I find some to be knowledgeable, yet there are many doubts placed by the sheer quantity of the posts, that make me ponder, how do you have time to do anything, but sit behind a computer and write. By the same token, I have read somewhere in your posts that reading and gathering information are useless without practicing the techniques in order to understand what the benefits may be.

Now why oh why would I wonder about time mangement? Hmm, I go to school full time, work full time and still make some time for researching and practicing my first loves of healing and magic. By no means would I have the capacity of time one would need to make over 100 posts in such a short time span.

Just my facetious opinion.
Old 01-26-04   #11
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jaguar
I would have to say it was more the latter, facetious than the former. I really do have to wonder what time mangement techniques you must employ in being able to run the world, while having the time to make so many in depth posts.
simple really:

1. i learnt all the stuff necessary, developed all the abilities necessary and placed all the magickal and other motions that were necessary before i made even one post anywhere. why? well, considering what i wanted to do it would have been stupid to reveal my existence, let alone any portion of my design, before all the necessary action had *already been done* to make that design unstoppable. you don't seriously think i'd have revealed *any* part of who i was and what i was doing whilst they're still remained any possibility it could all be stopped do you?

2. even if 1) were not the case i exist, with conscious awareness, on levels of reality other than the physical. hence, i can do what i do on the physical and also at the same time do what i do on the higher planes. and in case you haven't noticed this war is being fought from the higher planes, with those higher planes determining the lower planes.

3. through control of the relevant karmic flows, many others in the physical fulfill my will and purpose, without their even being aware that they're doing so. you see, their spirit purpose, their desires and even the nature of their thoughts were determined a long time before any of this hit the physical. and with their conscious agreement i may add, whatever the current conscious ego personality may think on the matter. so their fulfillment of my will and design is effected through their simply living their own nature. kinda cool really as it leaves me free to leave them free....

so, why then all the posts? well:

1. to teach and offer oppurtunities.

2. part of the contract, way it had to be.

3. perhaps most importantly: i'll be fetching a whole lot of higher-plane and off-planet entities into earth's evolutionary path to fight in the upcoming battles and run the necessary administrative systems once those battles have been won. yet before i was allowed to do that i had to give humankind the oppurtunity to own their own power and take control of their own destiny. which i did by offering to let them freely and without condition join the zhedhi order and by freely giving them the techniques and knowledge necessary for them to break the bonds placed upon them and those they have placed upon themselves. not that i ever really expected too many to take up the offer. humanity likes being enslaved and giving their power away to others (be those religions, states, laws, govts or whatever). but it's how it had to be played. and now that insufficient humans have taken up my offers to allow me to work my design thru them, i have been given the go-ahead to fetch in the off-planet and higher-plane entities. which was what i really wanted to do anyway, as that then allows me to more easily expand the revolution to other worlds come 2006.

so, does that answer your time-management question?

all the best,
Oazaki.
Old 01-26-04   #12
Fanged Pixie
Face in the Mist

Fanged Pixie is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,490
Old 01-27-04   #13
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanged Pixie
*oazaki hugs fanged pixie and then gives her 12 virtual roses*

and hey, virtual roses are *guaranteed* to smell nice.

all the best babe,
oazaki.
Old 01-27-04   #14
Vallisk
ManBat

Vallisk is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,241
I'm so happy the Universe is having a change of management. It's been so dull so far. I can't wait until we have strange other-dimensional beings wandering around destroying Tokyo.

Old 01-27-04   #15
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallisk
I'm so happy the Universe is having a change of management. It's been so dull so far. I can't wait until we have strange other-dimensional beings wandering around destroying Tokyo.
yeah godzilla was cool!

all the best,
Oazaki.
Old 01-28-04   #16
Fanged Pixie
Face in the Mist

Fanged Pixie is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,490
vallisk, I love your bat he's sooooo cute

I want to snuggle with em!
Old 02-01-04   #17
Vallisk
ManBat

Vallisk is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanged Pixie
vallisk, I love your bat he's sooooo cute

I want to snuggle with em!
Aint he sweet? Not only is he a mighty fine Chiropteran, he has a nice personality too!

Old 02-03-04   #18
frater luciferi
Lurks in the Shadows

frater luciferi is on a distinguished road
Credits: 7,591

osaki? you don't have a problem with the bohemian illumanati do you?