Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page The Death of George W. Bush

Old 01-22-04   #1
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Oazaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 45,554
The Death of George W. Bush

As those of you who’ve looked into my other posts will know, George W. Bush will be dying over the course of 2004. How precisely he will die cannot at the moment be discerned. However, the karmic windows of time during which he will die can be so discerned. And so I give them to you here:

Primary Dates

These are the most likely karmic windows during which Bush will die. It is during these times that the relevant forces and karma are aligned in such a way as to be able to cause his death, and indeed *to* do so.

10th – 13th March 2004; peaking on 12th March. This is the most likely karmic window for Bush’s death I’d say.

13th August – 16th August 2004. A longer window this one in that it contains more than one peak.

Secondary Dates

These karmic windows are not in and of themselves as powerful as the primary dates detailed above. However, if needs be they will activate in such a way as to effect Bush’s death.

15th May 2004. Plus 2-3 days either side.

8th June 2004. Plus 2-3 days either side.

25th September 2004. Plus 2-3 days either side.

Basically the way it works is that the karma and the relevant esoteric laws are such that George W. Bush *will* die over the course of 2004. However, when precisely he will die is not set yet and in this he does have some free will left to him. As is also the case regarding how much physical pain and suffering his death will entail.

As regards the relevant karmic mechanisms, the earlier windows provide for a faster, swifter, easier death. And also one that through caution and the taking of the appropriate measures can possibly be avoided. The further on in the year that we get though, the more the power within the relevant karma and so the harder will it hit. It’s like everything: you can contravene God’s will once, twice even and if you’re very strong esoterically with a lot of occult back-up maybe, *maybe* even three times. But not more than that. And 2004 has been loaded with more than enough windows to effectively completely remove any possibility of his not dying over the course of this year. Further, each window that is “missed” so to speak makes the relevant karma heavier when the next window comes round. Not to mention that as 2004 progresses Bush himself will be adding more and more freshly-generated heavy karma to the process. And further, there are a *lot* of high-level entities guiding this process along. Basically we want to bring about the required transition with the least possible disruption to humanity’s evolutionary path.

Finally I would add that there are… other reasons… as to why I’m not giving you all just one exact date on this one.

Should be an interesting year eh?

all the best all,
Oazaki.

Last edited by Oazaki; 01-22-04 at 13:55.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-04   #2
John Preston
Listen

John Preston is on a distinguished road
Credits: 256,181
If he dies during that first peak time thing I will point at you and scream SAATTAANNN
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
Old 01-22-04   #3
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

well, the flows *are* kinda fluid. for example, the may one is looking particularly strong at mo...

all the best,
oazaki.
Old 01-22-04   #4
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

gArGOyLe^^ will become famous soon enough
Credits: 280,051
Do you know the statistics behind presidents who died in office? kinda spooky if you ask me:

Beginning in 1840, and in each consecutive 20-year administration through to 1960, the incumbent president has died in office..

so that makes who next? O_O
Old 01-22-04   #5
Shadowborn
Grand Master Geek

Shadowborn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 239,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oazaki
Basically the way it works is that the karma and the relevant esoteric laws are such that George W. Bush *will* die over the course of 2004.
I've got my calendar marked with your dates already. Given your "time window", you've got until 120am, Jan. 5th, 2005. Best of luck. I'll be waiting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I feel this way on DF...a lot.
Old 01-22-04   #6
Lillith

Well given the history of presidents elect and the astrological placements (which have all coincided with the deaths of particular presidents) I'd say you're riding on the coattails of something that appears to be inevitable. Now if you assassinated every single president throughout history, with a 20 year interval, I'd say you've got something to advertise about, but considering the statistics I'd say it's like picking an underripe apple from a tree and saying you're going to turn it ripe with your magic.
Old 01-23-04   #7
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

ah well, as long he dies eh lillith?

also, there will be other manifestations of my power and "magick" over the course of 2004. for example, keep an eye on PaulS, a moderator over on OF who sought to interfere with my work. more substantially how's about this lot:

1. war in USA against US govt in 2004. result of which will be end of current sytem of US govt by end of 2004.

2. The Zhedhi Order will OVERTLY take over and control all world govts over course of 2004.

3. The Zhedhi Order will OVERTLY take over all economic and financial sytems over course of 2005, though some such systems (and some companies also) we will take over before then.

4. the gates to other planets and dimensions will be fully opened and operational by feb 26th 2006. again this will be done by the zhedhi order. you will also be able to use the same gates to teleport between various points on the earth's surface.

5. both the cure and the vaccine for AIDS will be ditributed worldwide by the middle / end of 2005.

6. cannabis will be legal, untaxed and freely available worldwide over the course of 2005. it would be 2004 but a year's needed to gather the first big harvest... :dope:

7. by 2006/7 there will be temples of venus worldwide with highly skilled priests and priestesses for the sexual pleasure and education of the public.

8. in 2006 off-planet entities will OVERTLY AND PUBLICLY enter earth's evolutionary path.

how's that for a whole load of specific predictions lillith? all caused by yours truly i might add, albeit working with some others in some cases...

all the best,
Oazaki.
Old 01-23-04   #8
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

gArGOyLe^^ will become famous soon enough
Credits: 280,051
Hmm.. well we'll find out soon then eh? some of those seem far fetched... can't blame me for saying that.
Old 01-23-04   #9
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

yeah completely fair enough gargoyle. it is pretty extreme stuff i'm saying here.... :woo:

all the best,
Oazaki.
Old 01-23-04   #10
John Preston
Listen

John Preston is on a distinguished road
Credits: 256,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by gArGOyLe^^
Hmm.. well we'll find out soon then eh? some of those seem far fetched... can't blame me for saying that.
Only some of them?
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
Old 01-24-04   #11
Necropolis
Higher Principality

Necropolis is on a distinguished road
Credits: 107,272
Oazaki, So whats going to happen to PaulS?

May Chaos Be Visited Upon You.
Old 01-24-04   #12
Lillith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oazaki
ah well, as long he dies eh lillith?

also, there will be other manifestations of my power and "magick" over the course of 2004. for example, keep an eye on PaulS, a moderator over on OF who sought to interfere with my work. more substantially how's about this lot:

1. war in USA against US govt in 2004. result of which will be end of current sytem of US govt by end of 2004.

2. The Zhedhi Order will OVERTLY take over and control all world govts over course of 2004.

3. The Zhedhi Order will OVERTLY take over all economic and financial sytems over course of 2005, though some such systems (and some companies also) we will take over before then.

4. the gates to other planets and dimensions will be fully opened and operational by feb 26th 2006. again this will be done by the zhedhi order. you will also be able to use the same gates to teleport between various points on the earth's surface.

5. both the cure and the vaccine for AIDS will be ditributed worldwide by the middle / end of 2005.

6. cannabis will be legal, untaxed and freely available worldwide over the course of 2005. it would be 2004 but a year's needed to gather the first big harvest... :dope:

7. by 2006/7 there will be temples of venus worldwide with highly skilled priests and priestesses for the sexual pleasure and education of the public.

8. in 2006 off-planet entities will OVERTLY AND PUBLICLY enter earth's evolutionary path.

how's that for a whole load of specific predictions lillith? all caused by yours truly i might add, albeit working with some others in some cases...

all the best,
Oazaki.

I think you have an incredible imagination, and an overestimated ego! Everything sounds intriguing until you mention the guy from Occultforums. That is just childish and makes you sound like a crack pot. Post a picture of yourself, I think there would be some of us that could tell a great deal from seeing you, I would especially be able to tell "some stuff" by being able to see your eyes.
Old 01-24-04   #13
Frater Lebra
New Blood

Frater Lebra is on a distinguished road
Credits: 122
Oazaki, didn't you say you were going to backpack around the world or something?
Old 01-24-04   #14
Lillith

Oh my....

Ps. Oazaki I'm awaiting your reply in Religion.
Old 01-25-04   #15
Necropolis
Higher Principality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith
I think you have an incredible imagination, and an overestimated ego! Everything sounds intriguing until you mention the guy from Occultforums. That is just childish and makes you sound like a crack pot. Post a picture of yourself, I think there would be some of us that could tell a great deal from seeing you, I would especially be able to tell "some stuff" by being able to see your eyes.
Who needs pictures? I have it on fairly good authority that one of the people who value Oazki as a Magician is currently locked up in a mental hospital.... Hows that for a reference?

And I am quite fond of this statement about Oazaki
Quote:
be carefull, the madman might speak the truth that the wise one can not see.

but even if he speaks truth, he is still a madman.

as for the things I seen him claim. Lizard poeple running about doing something and he and his order stopping whatever these lizards are doing.

errr....
the truth in that might be non existant, but ya never know. But lizard men?

Old 01-25-04   #16
Lillith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necropolis
Who needs pictures? I have it on fairly good authority that one of the people who value Oazki as a Magician is currently locked up in a mental hospital.... Hows that for a reference?

And I am quite fond of this statement about Oazaki

Madness is based on what society deems normal and sane. Sure, there are some people with serious psychological problems that are completely incapable of functioning in modern society, but Beethoven was considered a madman for example. I'm not saying he (Oazaki) is a genius or should be heralded as one; I am just saying that society is not in my opinion an accurate judge when it comes to spirituality. A great deal of people would be burnt at the stake on a daily basis today if we still held to the beliefs of times gone by: so many people are "into" crystals, herbs, tarot cards etc. Mass opinion is based on current affairs and the development stages of society as a whole. Also given that people who suffer from nervous breakdowns or simply under severe stress, are booked into mental health care facilities.

David Icke speaks of Lizard people, it's figurative I believe, and there are many things under the Sun and Moon that could thoroughly freak out the average perceptions the world holds dear. I don't base my skepticism of him on these things, he has touched on some very profound things, but then he unfortunately blows that out the water with some silly (in my opinion) notions too. I still want to see a clear photograph of him.
Old 01-25-04   #17
Necropolis
Higher Principality

Yes, well suffice to say I have yet to hear any good things about Oazaki, but many ammusing things.

Old 01-25-04   #18
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith
Everything sounds intriguing until you mention the guy from Occultforums.
very briefly lillith. this one goes for you too necro.

the way i've set up the laws of karma and creation to work those who oppose me get treated very viciously, with a retaliation in terms of physical results totally out of proportion (much greater) to the opposition they presented. hence, no more opposition. also pour encourager les autres such that people learn not to oppose me.

this process runs on its own, without me needing to to do anything further in terms of conscious esoteric / magickal work. too much hassle to attend to each case personally you see. however, until i've demonstrated my power externally, i usually consciously intervene to prevent the karmic mechanisms from anihilating those who oppose me. after all, they don't really know (or don't really believe) who they are opposing nor what the consequences of so doing would be, and so it's only fair i think to make it all go fairly gently on them. also, most of those who oppose me are in fact firm friends from past lives / eras and have major roles to play in that which is to come. so i wouldn't want the laws of creation (as i've set them up) to remove them. so i intervene to protect them from their own actions, which i do by shifting the level on which the karma they have generated in relation to me expresses. this is what i did for doh and feranaja fr'instance. hence they suffer little more than turbulent emotions for a while, for example.

sometimes however, for specific reasons, i do not so intervene. PaulS is one of those cases. in his case the reason is tied to the purpose he came into the physical in the first place. you see, pauls is not human, not in anything but physical form. he is an archduke of hell, a demon and a real powerful one at that. however his mission was too important for the conscious ego personality to be allowed to be aware of the true nature of who and what he was. you see, through the mechanisms i've set in place and through the karma that he himself generated working through those mechanisms, pauls will be leaving the physical. and in so doing he will activate the necessary karmic gateway to allow for the entirety of his kind to walk into the physical. as will he himself in his true form. approximately three days after he left the physical in the first place in fact.

the angel sera'naphsus (who's also in physical incarnation, and knows who and what he is) has an important role to play in this one also.

alright, i'll expand on this one later and also answer your other questions later too. i fought a major battle over the last two days (against the xtian "god") and it's left me feeling a little temporarily fragile, a little temporarily out of sync with this vibrational plane of reality. so i don't really feel up to typing lots today. but this one was just too significant a misconception of my nature and how i work to let it wait.

all the best,
Oazaki.
Old 01-25-04   #19
Lillith

Sweety, the only time any of what you just said is going to have any relevence is if one were to be Christian. Because other than that, a Christian "hell" and its "demons" mean very little to just about every other religious orientated person or those who shun religion in general. It's disappointing, you did manage to uncover some truths, but it seems you are very much still caught in the religious traps of this world.

Ps. You still haven't replied to my post in Religion- "Hi I'm Satan".
Old 01-26-04   #20
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necropolis
i take it you're referring to mara. she is a very loving, compassionate girl with a big heart and lots of spirit, great bravery and great strength also. certainly, she got into some heavy stuff a little too fast to handle and she has been both sorely pushed and tested. but she is not crazy. she just sees more than most. yet what standard psychiatrist would not view talk of angels, demons and the merging of alternate relities as "crazy talk"? you really do have learn to see more clearly necro... :jerk:

Oazaki.