Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page If y'all treat this topic without disbelieve

Old 01-21-04   #1
Seniferol
Face in the Mist

Seniferol
Credits: 2,990
If y'all treat this topic without disbelieve

If y'all treat this topic without disbelieve, skepticism, stupid remarks, "witty" remarks or blatant comments which add absolutely nothing to this discussion, expect no response from me...

I apoligize for starting my first topic/post at this board this way, but that had to be clear. I'd like to talk about highly developed paranormal abilities in this thread, and maybe share some experiences/knowlegde with people who dare to confess some stuff they usually keep for themselves out of wisdom.

I've roamed the internet back and forth, and found the most open community to the occult right here at Darkforum.com. I knew this was the best forum I ever found, with the most interesting people, but this was new to me.

Let me tell a few things about myself. Dark and moody, I acquired the ability to live my life with a more or less almost not fake smile on my face. I never lost my positive and overly ambitious way of thinking, though there are places in my mind I dare not visit.. All in all, I care much about my environment and everyone/thing in it, which has determined the way I live my life and how my future career will go. When it comes to experiencing life in general, I get stuck thinking about things most people don't even spend a single conscious thought on.

What's water? Water is H20. Is it really that simple? Of course it is!

Anyway, lousy example.
note: I can be a giddy schoolgirl and give you the "I'm young and ignorant"-version of an introductory post involving me, but that'd be killing the point :p.

About five months ago, I found my girl-friend from a past life at a goth themed party in my town...

I didn't know who she was for about a month or two ago, but now I'm sure. It is why we have a very strong connection. We're friends because our personalities are totally different and our past lives are in the way, but we can't leave eachother, literally. If we're gone, we're still together, sharing minds, feelings and pain. At the moment, most of that goes without us being aware, but strong feelings like pain and depression get through, upsetting the other, etc.. At least I can feel her presence about 200 meters away. At other times, I hear her thoughts inside my head, as if she spoke, while she didn't. Rather confusing...

anyway, add that "two minds functioning as one"-idea with as much details as you like, it can be as funny as behaving like the other or having the other's eyes, glance and mood swings.

That's that and actually not a "problem". Ít's part of a bond which existed before we were born. However. About four months ago, we were in her kitchen, drinking tea, when we were interrupted by something.

I felt a warning feeling in my stomach and my emotions rised unexplainably, I felt watched. As someone was listening to our conversation, and my awareness to that fact was just about as high as if that person would be standing over my friend smiling, poking her and calling me names.

About that annoying. but not just the same. Cause as you might've guessed, there was no one there. Then there came the tintling, itching, the wurst itch you could ever feel, at various part of my body, mainly the legs, face, arms and hair. Actually at about 300 places in my body, but I didn't know that at that time...

And that feeling of being VERY annoyingly watched and interupted was growing stronger. It became close to fear, however...

It wasn't fear. I've adopted a way of thinking which gives me a fairly great dela of control over my own emotions, so I knew what I wasn't feeling wasn't rational, normal, or explainable. there was no CAUSE whatsoever to feel the way I did.

So all the rational deductions eventually led me to believe to what my friend said: oh, that's grandpa.

???

She thought it was about as normal as the sun setting each day again. "Grandpa" was a ghost, and he came to visit her ocassionally. Ghosts were normal in her perspective. And feeling them in your aura (as was what I did) is as conventional as feeling heat on your skin or cold when you're outside playing in the snow too long.

And that's how I learned that the occult and paranormal gifts really do exist.

Ever since that moment I experienced a lot, and got many questions which were answered to only lead to even more questions.

I'm now at the point that I know that I can read thoughts, "feel" when something's not right, overtake person's emotions almost all the time, know whenever a ghost is around, how weak or insignificant they are, at about 50% of my conscious life, I'm always aware of an entity roaming around in my neighbourhood. Never being affected by the cold is another nifty thing, btw... Feeling other people's pain is less.

Hmm... The problem is that these kind of things sound insignificant on paper, but imagine that my "ability" is, however hardly developed, a burden which affects your entire life.

You see with your eyes, right? You hear with your ears, taste with your tongue and feel with your skin. You smell odors. You experience your world with those five senses.

And that alone can be too much. A scent can be just to disgusting. Something can taste toxic. A sound can be too loud and a light can be too bright. That's where you'd just close them off, walk away, do something to influence the annoying situation you're in to do what your senses demand you to do: to make it stop.

However, the sixth sense is imcomprehensible to a "rookïe" like me. I know it tells me things, but I don't know what. For instance: what does it know if you feel like your hands are freezing and burning at the same time? Or if your itching all over your body and a presence in your neighbourhood feels about as frightening as that murderer lurking in a dark corner of the room?

why do you feel fear, 50% of the time, without knowing why?

You could compare it with insanity. With an oversentious being. You can call me crazy. Or you can just have faith and believe there's more between heaven and earth that science ever dared to investigate or prove.

Actually, only modern man things stuff like this don't exist.

Ghosts.
Reincarnation.
Empathy.
Telepathy.
Telekinisis.
You get my point.

all those "paranormal abiliies" you read about, see in the movies and make you awe when watching cartoons.

In some form, weak or strong, depending on the human being in question, are possible.

I know about 15 paranormal able persons. In my own circle of friends. Some can heal. Others can send ghosts to their next life. Another person is able to see them all the time (like a friend of mine). Yet another has to fight magical battles with "witches" (note... I have respect for wicca and witchcraft. My twinsister from a past life is wiccan too, so... Don't think I'm generalizing all wiccans/witches) in my town all the time, from distances as great as several miles.

Hmm..
Hard to describe any of this.

This is nothing. Words mean nothing. It's their meaning that's important.

And sorry if this all sounds too...Farfetched. Unbelieveable. Arrogant. I asure you it's not. But I just want to get a point across. Which is: I no longer have to believe it exists, and know that there are others out there, but very hard to find.

Are there are any of you here?

P.S.: if you only have negativity to add to this topic, I ask you kindly to just ignore this topic.

Cherish no hopes or expectations, live today and only remember the lessons from the past, the future will be the present in no time!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04   #2
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
paranormal activities are as real as a person believes they are...
Old 01-22-04   #3
Guy_Person
Unvested Dandy

Guy_Person is on a distinguished road
Credits: 120,591
You're expecting rapt credulity?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-22-04   #4
Seniferol
Face in the Mist

Seniferol
*doing* rapt credulity = ?

Jordyn: in a way, youo got a point. However, in another way, how you say it could give one the idea that it's a matter of perspective or a state of mind. If you believe it to be true, it's true. Though never proven?

(could be wrong)
Anyway, I'm already besides the point that I think I still need 'proof' or anything, for even a skeptic man should admit that there's plenty.

Cherish no hopes or expectations, live today and only remember the lessons from the past, the future will be the present in no time!
Old 01-22-04   #5
Seniferol
Face in the Mist

Seniferol
Ah. Rapt Credulity ><. Had to grab a dictionary for that one. No, actually, I was interested to see if there are this forum people who are familiar not just with the idea of "it exists", but if there are here people whom, like me, live a life where this kind of thing distracts you most of the time, while you can only let a few persons in the world know that that's so.

Bla. The long piece of text which you could summarize to one question is there for one for people that have no idea what I'm talking about but are still curious, and on the other hand to try my best to show that I'm not full of it ><.

Though I could be wrong, given the one-sentence reactions. Maybe creating this topic was a bad idea?

Old 01-22-04   #6
Feroluce
Brain Candy

Feroluce is on a distinguished road
Credits: 99,822
Not exactly one lined but short and to the point
I've been where you are, to the point that some of your descriptions made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.
You say you're not affected by the cold..it heat a problem?
As to your sixth sense being incomprehensible, all your senses were incomprehensible when they are developing it's just that you can't remember that because you were a baby at the time

© Feroluce™ 2001-11, The authors, affiliates and their subsidiary companys accept no responsability for any coherence in the above or any aforementioned or prior correspondance. The above opinion may contain information unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs.
Old 01-22-04   #7
Lillith

No it wasn't a bad idea, it's on-topic and seems to be interesting at the same time. However I will have to read it more thoroughly later, as I simply had the time to scan through it!
Old 01-22-04   #8
Guy_Person
Unvested Dandy

Guy_Person is on a distinguished road
Credits: 120,591
Well, I mean, I welcome and respect you, dude. But don't think it fair to say, "Believe completely or go suck a lemon." I surely believe you. I've seen wild, gaping realities that really are boggling, but mostly it's when I go off my medication and just let my mind wnader.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-22-04   #9
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Oazaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 45,554
well dude, for most people truth is still defined in relation to the physical for it is the physical of which they are most aware and which they "live" in the most. so only if you present them with tangible physical results will such people give credence to yr claims. you have to remember that for many people believing what you say wd shatter their whole perceived structure of reality.

if you ask me, that's sounds like fun. doing it myself actually, but front loading their beliefs with more karma first... mwahahahaha!!!

yeah, i got esoteric abilities too. and yeah, few really credit it till i have cause to give them a demonstation. but i don't really do those yet except when unavoidable. why? cos i'm loading the threads and gates up for something *big* and i ain't carrying people thru on my own ability. figure out the truth yrself or pay the price is my stance. that price being the sudden refuatation of all you believe and are and its subsequent transformation. for the relevant events here shall all occur WITHIN ONE SINGLE DAY. mwahahahaha!!!

let em doubt and ridicule man. soon they shall fall and they'll be *very* quiet after that. let them have their day now my friend while the stakes are still low. for the wheel always turns...

all the best,
oazaki.
Old 01-22-04   #10
Seniferol
Face in the Mist

Seniferol
Ok, I thank you all for these considerate replies, I was kinda "careful" at first, but now I understand how the replies of Jordyn and Guy Person were meant.

For extra info: í'm dutch. English is my 2nd language, but some words I just don't know. That cán lead to miscommunication when it comes to discussions of this type.

Anyway, before we start chatting in every direction, I'd like to tell y'all that I really want to find my own way in all this. However. My girlfriend from my past life (let's call her who she is now: Cindy) is having a lot of difficulties with her abilities in this current life, which affects me as well, because of our three-fold (body, mind and soul) bond. So I know fairly well what's she going through. And of course, vice versa. And it just happens to be that I'm not "stronger', but that I can "ignore" what's happening to me better. Also, I can fool myself cuz of the way my 6th sense works: it's an extension of my 5 normal senses, while she "knows" and "sees", if you know what I mean....

She is not in the position to ignore anything. Also, while I only started discovering all of this since October, she's doing this ever since she can remember. It was only since she met me that she started looking at it differently, and only since a few weeks does she realize that what she can do, isn't "normal" in a material way. Her whole world is being turned upside down... And well yea... It was even necessary for a higher entity, a guardian of a close friend of ours to protect Cindy almost 24/7 by sharing her mind with her, which in effect means that Cindy and Mira, the entity, share one body, which is a great burden on me, to see my love of my past life and my good friend of this life being... er... not herself ><.

I've talked 5 days with the entity, been very skeptical, even distrusting, but after looking at it from every angle, talking with some people I know and just using my own ability to feel what's "right", i know now it's necessary. For some reason, at this moment in my life, I experience an "acceleration" of my ability, which only I can take, physically. If the bond between me and Cindy would be "active" at this time, we'd both suffer greatly from this...

So Mira, the entity stands between us, so that only I deal with my own problems, which Cindy just can't bare. Whenever I get close to Cindy/Mira, I feel all the energy/thougts/whatever that I unconsciously send to Cindy because of the bond bouncing back to myself now. And that's how I know Mira's doing a good thing, feeling myself like that made me realize that it's just too much ><. The first few days I felt like all my energy was drained. I blamed Mira a bit, worried if it was a sign that I'd never get Cindy back. Though, I just started thinking, and analyzing what really happened to my body, etc. In effect, feeling myself double is an "overload" which is hard to take if you don't know what's going on. Knowing that now, all I have to deal with now is the emotional factor. Which is very simply put: I miss her..

Mira will stay until the 6th of february. She has promised to leave. I trust her. And in a doom case scenario, there are MANY friends who can kick her out, luckily.

Anyway, that's sorta my story . There's more of course, but for now, I'll just reply on everybody's posts now.

Lilith: take ur time, I'm not going nowhere ^^.

Guy Person: sorry if I sounded wayyy too offensive. Maybe my aggresive posting style in the first post was to "filter" out any people who are just.. ehm... "not meant to read this", if you may catch my drift. Also, I don't usually asume that even at an occult board, people really believe or know or do... Now I know, than, I did not. So again, my apoligies.

Jordyn: very simply put, I know understand what you meant ^^.

Old 01-23-04   #11
Seniferol
Face in the Mist

Seniferol
Oazaki: thanks, I normally don't feel like demonstrating anything indeed. So I'm now looking for people I don't have to prove anything, and see if we can talk about this subject at our level, if you get what I mean

Old 01-27-04   #12
Vallisk
ManBat

Vallisk is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,241
It is great to hear that the potential for superhero teams exists in the real world. With all your powers, you could thwart many an evil genius!

Old 01-27-04   #13
Seniferol
Face in the Mist

Seniferol
vallisk: how serious are you? lol

Old 01-27-04   #14
Vallisk
ManBat

Vallisk is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,241
Not at all. :woo:

Old 01-27-04   #15
Lillith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seniferol

P.S.: if you only have negativity to add to this topic, I ask you kindly to just ignore this topic.

Nice request, I think I will reiterate that statement.

I've now thoroughly read your first post. Welcome to Darkforum first and foremost! I hope you stick around.

I don't find your experiences out of the ordinary or out of this world. It's great that you are experiencing an enhanced intuitive state, and you should develope it as much as you can. Rather be conscious and aware than the opposite of that.

The only remark I find odd is the mention of "Fear". Would you elaborate on that? It's unfortunate and I feel can limit your progress.
Old 01-28-04   #16
Shadowborn
Grand Master Geek

Shadowborn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 239,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seniferol
So basically, you're saying that if I don't agree with you, or can't accept your testimony without the slightest bit of doubt, then I can't post in this thread?

I feel this way on DF...a lot.
Old 01-29-04   #17
Gnom
Face in the Mist

Gnom is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,799
The hardest thing is proving that something does not exist.

This stuff, it can be passed down, yeah? ...and if it is passed down in a family, is it weaker or does it get stronger? If anyone thinks they have an opinion on that..

The only thing that can be considered the paranormal that has happened to me is that I saw a ghost once and I don't consider that very extrordinary.. very jealous...