Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page whiners.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-03   #1
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate
 
>FuckDoll<'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: SoCal
Posts: 11,272
>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,014
whiners.

My god with all the bitching and moaning going on around here you'd think this was a messageboard for girls in their early teens. I swear I have seen 5 or 6 threads, just today, with nothing but whining. Ick, don't you (those of you constantly whining) feel dirty?

I mean yeah, I've heard the whole shpeil about this is a community and people care and make friendships blah blah blah, and true as that may be, it's not a multimillion dollar conglomerate. It's not Disney. There is no 1-800 number for you to phone in your complaint and have it handled immediately. There are no paid servants.

Damn it, it's really hard for me to believe that so many grown up boys and girls who I have respected in the past can just go on and on with their waaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa. Go to the restroom, remove the diaper and let it breathe... you'll feel much better in the morning.
__________________
Don't Drink and Park. Accidents cause people.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by >FuckDoll<; 12-10-03 at 23:48. Reason: apparently I forgot how to spell immediately.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-03   #2
chaosmageRyan
Got Chaos?
 
chaosmageRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: helping to end over population one fuck at a time
Posts: 1,998
chaosmageRyan is on a distinguished road
Credits: 65,465
well if thats how you feel, your not getting your present.
__________________
blah
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-03   #3
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin
 
thefr0g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 7,751
thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,559
Hey fuckdoll, I was just browsing some of your writing in the fiction board. I know I'm not supposed to link to it or quote it, so I won't. I won't even say which story I'm talking about. I will simply say that I hope to fuck you get hit by a car and die... soon. Your death would be a blessing to this world.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-03   #4
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate
 
>FuckDoll<'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: SoCal
Posts: 11,272
>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g
Hey fuckdoll, I was just browsing some of your writing in the fiction board. I know I'm not supposed to link to it or quote it, so I won't. I won't even say which story I'm talking about. I will simply say that I hope to fuck you get hit by a car and die... soon. Your death would be a blessing to this world.
lol.. i know the story you speak of, and thank you, I appreciate the sentiment.
__________________
Don't Drink and Park. Accidents cause people.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-03   #5
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate
 
>FuckDoll<'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: SoCal
Posts: 11,272
>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosmageRyan
well if thats how you feel, your not getting your present.
lol...
__________________
Don't Drink and Park. Accidents cause people.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-03   #6
Jordyn
paraphiliac
 
Jordyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: the Big Sky Country
Posts: 24,684
Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
i agree about the whiners...but i'm used to it, i have a seven year old and a two year old...funny enough, they're girls
__________________
blah, blah, blah...
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-03   #7
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,435
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,193
some people see it as whining just because its a message board, these are usually the same people who dont vote then cry like little bitches when people like Bush are elected and send our troops to die in another country.
__________________
Tolerance is a virtue of a dying civilzation. Aristotle
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-03   #8
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate
 
>FuckDoll<'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: SoCal
Posts: 11,272
>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
some people see it as whining just because its a message board, these are usually the same people who dont vote then cry like little bitches when people like Bush are elected and send our troops to die in another country.
no, I don't agree, as that would just be more whining. And if you're trying to infer that I don't vote, (heh, and I reeeally don't understand that logic) you're wrong.
__________________
Don't Drink and Park. Accidents cause people.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-03   #9
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate
 
>FuckDoll<'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: SoCal
Posts: 11,272
>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordyn
i agree about the whiners...but i'm used to it, i have a seven year old and a two year old...funny enough, they're girls
__________________
Don't Drink and Park. Accidents cause people.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-03   #10
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,435
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,193
I wasnt referring to you specifically.. if i was i would have said Fuckdoll... ANd whining aobut people "whining" only contributes more ot the problem you "think" we have...without this "whining" there wouldnt be any activity on DF lately... But hey at least i raise issues and points.. i dont complain just because im tired of hearing people discuss things.
__________________
Tolerance is a virtue of a dying civilzation. Aristotle
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-03   #11
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate
 
>FuckDoll<'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: SoCal
Posts: 11,272
>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
I wasnt referring to you specifically.. if i was i would have said Fuckdoll... ANd whining aobut people "whining" only contributes more ot the problem you "think" we have...without this "whining" there wouldnt be any activity on DF lately... But hey at least i raise issues and points.. i dont complain just because im tired of hearing people discuss things.
lol, nice try.

There is a big difference between debate, or even reasonably arguing, and whining. Honestly Billy, I was not referring to you specifically, as you said, if I was I would have said as much. I was more referring to the 6 or so different threads aaaalll about the same thing, and all the posts saying the same thing: "i don't like the new style. It sucks, waa, waa, change it, blah blah blah" There was nothing like: "I really don't like this, or that," OR "this doesn't work" nothing constructive, just whining.

Now the fact that Red pulled up a thread you titled 'listen to me whine' is of no consequence, and not one of the threads I was even refering too. (Shit at least that thread was honest, and gave a disclaimer in the title. I found no need to investigate further.) You Billy, usually raise some valid points. Or at least there is usually a thread of validity to your point. My only gripe would be that it seems a bit less coherant lately then usual. But hey, I thnk I can go on living.
__________________
Don't Drink and Park. Accidents cause people.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-03   #12
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,435
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,193
its not any less coherent.. you just dont happen to agree..for whatever reason.
__________________
Tolerance is a virtue of a dying civilzation. Aristotle
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-03   #13
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate
 
>FuckDoll<'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: SoCal
Posts: 11,272
>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
its not any less coherent.. you just dont happen to agree..for whatever reason.
Well, that is not necessarily true, as I am not even 100% on what your concerns are.

You're argument is... what? That Df is dying, and there should be no moderation, because that's what's making it die?
__________________
Don't Drink and Park. Accidents cause people.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-03   #14
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate
 
Kendra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 27,442
Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,678
dakrofurm is not dying. people are complaining about the change and the abuse that they get from a certian member. know because of this change most people have stopped coming. that is just it if you don't like darkforum no on is forcing you to stay here. there was this one girl name devilbitch and she messaged me on yahoo and asking me if i wanted to know why she was leaving darkforum and frankly i seriously did not care as to why she was leaving darkforum and that is her buisness only. so why should it be my buisness to know? since she got on my nerves i came out and told her to fuck off. she says that being on the internet makes her depressed. that chick is seriously a whinner about what happens to her on darkforum and to tell you the truth i am glad that she is gone and i don't have to listen to her whine and bitch anymore.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-03   #15
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,435
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by >FuckDoll<
Well, that is not necessarily true, as I am not even 100% on what your concerns are.

You're argument is... what? That Df is dying, and there should be no moderation, because that's what's making it die?
you must not be reading my posts... my concern is that the overmoderation is killing DF. THat DF IS dying and that it needs to be shrunken down and gone back to basics to salvage it.
__________________
Tolerance is a virtue of a dying civilzation. Aristotle
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-03   #16
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,435
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy shy
dakrofurm is not dying. people are complaining about the change and the abuse that they get from a certian member. know because of this change most people have stopped coming. that is just it if you don't like darkforum no on is forcing you to stay here. there was this one girl name devilbitch and she messaged me on yahoo and asking me if i wanted to know why she was leaving darkforum and frankly i seriously did not care as to why she was leaving darkforum and that is her buisness only. so why should it be my buisness to know? since she got on my nerves i came out and told her to fuck off. she says that being on the internet makes her depressed. that chick is seriously a whinner about what happens to her on darkforum and to tell you the truth i am glad that she is gone and i don't have to listen to her whine and bitch anymore.
Wrong DF IS Dying.
__________________
Tolerance is a virtue of a dying civilzation. Aristotle
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-03   #17
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate
 
Kendra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 27,442
Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
Wrong DF IS Dying.

how is dying? by the lack of members? the place is not dying it's the members that care not to come here anymore is what's making it boring.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-03   #18
Metagion
Judgement At Last!
 
Metagion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Providence, RI
Posts: 7,508
Metagion will become famous soon enough
Credits: 114,654
I like cheese with my whine, personally.....
__________________
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-03   #19
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate
 
>FuckDoll<'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: SoCal
Posts: 11,272
>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,014
cheese can be good but I think i'd rather have beer.
__________________
Don't Drink and Park. Accidents cause people.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-03   #20
Metagion
Judgement At Last!
 
Metagion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Providence, RI
Posts: 7,508
Metagion will become famous soon enough
Credits: 114,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by >FuckDoll<
cheese can be good but I think i'd rather have beer.

Beer AND whine? Wow.....that's hardcore.
__________________
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


Recent Threads
what surprised you today?
04-11-13 17:55
Last post by thefr0g
15 Hours Ago 14:31
what have you eaten...
12-24-03 19:43
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
20 Hours Ago 10:09
Darkforum Youtube!
03-25-13 07:48
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
20 Hours Ago 09:32
Science Disproves...
11-01-10 14:38
by Pahu
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
20 Hours Ago 09:27
vote or die
1 Week Ago 01:56
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
20 Hours Ago 09:20
vote or die
1 Week Ago 02:02
Last post by Sic Simon
2 Days Ago 21:45
long Sunday
3 Weeks Ago 18:00
by DaxterK
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 01:46
BATH SALT ZOMBIES
12-04-13 11:20
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 23:34
I'm drinking Vodka,...
09-02-17 23:28
by thefr0g
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
1 Week Ago 22:44
Overflowing asylums
2 Weeks Ago 01:23
Last post by Sic Simon
2 Weeks Ago 03:25
Online Users: 51
0 members and 51 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1928, 06-09-15 at 18:20.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0 RC2


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com

© 2006 - 2016 Dark Forum | About Dark Forum | Advertisers | Investors | Legal | A member of the Crowdgather Forum Community