Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page annoying as all get out.

Old 11-17-03   #1
patryn
fuck off

patryn will become famous soon enoughpatryn will become famous soon enough
Credits: 171,553
annoying as all get out.

alright, i just fucking got warned, not that i'm pointing the finger at the mod because he/she was just doing their job. but its fucking reeeediculous. just because someone has no fucking sense of humor and has to become a dick about it and then get smart assed in my own fucking thread, i can't use any derogatory names. i rarely post outside of these two boards but i think i'm going to avoid it anymore. and for any mods reading this. if you are thinking about moving one of my future threads out of open, just leave it so i don't get my hand slapped for making a youngster cry. i'd also like to point out the size and activity difference of the to general discussion boards. seems we are catering to the minority the majority of the board. just food for thought.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jesus wants his fucking whistle.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-03   #2
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Magic Ninjet will become famous soon enough
Credits: 140,983
Yeah. What he said. *goes and stands by her "leader".

Old 11-17-03   #3
patryn
fuck off

oh shit, thats it ninjet. with us having a high populace of males in the mod positions, i think the hot chicks can conquer!

Old 11-17-03   #4
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Yeah, and I just was bored and went to see what all the fuss was about, and I'll say I'm quit shocked. This "individual" has always seemed very intelligent to me, and I am suprised that he overreacted this way. and b) I'm sorry, but whatever mod warned him for that was wrong. It was no big deal. Hell, I have worse fights than that with my alarm clock.

Old 11-17-03   #5
patryn
fuck off

it isn't that he isn't intelligent, that is obvious. seems to have a complex too, as some of his points didn't seem like they were in response to what i had said as much as they were stock answers for which he is typically attacked. sort an automated response. either that or i got lost in the floaty "whip cream" useless comments.

Old 11-17-03   #6
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

whoa... that is some freaky twillit zone shit, right there.

Old 11-17-03   #7
Hellcat
Lurks in the Shadows

Hellcat is on a distinguished road
Credits: 4,808
patryn? You wouldn't be assuming anything here, would you?
Old 11-17-03   #8
Protocol
Banned

Protocol is on a distinguished road
Credits: 20,729
Patryn. Here's a response to you.

(Automated reply) Whatever.

Look, child. I did NOT report you, and I don't care about anything you say. YOU asked a question, you got a response. Why I thought you even deserved one shows how naive I can be eh? BUT NO, I was fine about it, all you had to do was say thanks. Instead, you go and be smug, why is beyond me.

My fault? No, I was done with you and said so. To bad, you as usual can't keep your fingers tied together long enough to stop from screaming and venting like a baby. My fault again eh?

So now your leaving. See you Pattie. If you don't want to stay, I'll try to not shed a tear. *sniff*

"Oh the drama"

Protocol.
Old 11-17-03   #9
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
if I had a dollar for everyone who has said they were leaving DF and stayed merrily posting I would buy you all dinner and a movie

S.O.D.

Old 11-17-03   #10
Protocol
Banned

I'd take you up on that Dyshade, but Hellcat and I've just eaten. Ribs too! Good eating.

Protocol.
Old 11-17-03   #11
patryn
fuck off

er, when did i say i was leaving? when did i say you reported me? when were you fine about it? what's it? wait, weren't you ignoring me?

btw, this thread wasn't even about you. i could care less and if you'd read what i wrote before you'd know that. this thread was a vent because i was warned over something rather stupid. i'm not creating drama, since this has nothing about me caring what you had said. i'm still curious as to where i said i was leaving. you amaze me in that i have no idea where you get these ideas.

hellcat: not really following you. if you were talking about protocol reporting me, then no, i wasn't assuming that and didn't mean to come across like that.

pattie

Old 11-17-03   #12
Protocol
Banned

Pattie. You said:

Quote:
i rarely post outside of these two boards but i think i'm going to avoid it anymore.
*Yawn*

I replied to you because of your hystrionics. Histrionics because YOU have to be an ass. Not I. So wake up, you got warned because of your temper tantrum. As usual.

Go back to your safe game, and give your posting a rest.

Protocol.
Old 11-17-03   #13
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

umm... umm...

"ups post count"

S.O.D.

Old 11-17-03   #14
patryn
fuck off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protocol
Pattie. You said:

*Yawn*

I replied to you because of your hystrionics. Histrionics because YOU have to be an ass. Not I. So wake up, you got warned because of your temper tantrum. As usual.

Go back to your safe game, and give your posting a rest.

Protocol.
so i'm leaving? little strong of a word. as for you reasoning to respond back, thats pretty lame. might wanna try again.

how about you stop me from posting. that would be interesting.ass i am but amazingly, most everyone doesn't have a problem with me. tad bit odd now, isn't it?

Old 11-17-03   #15
patryn
fuck off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
umm... umm...

"ups post count"
ups doesn't deliver here, sorry homie.

Old 11-17-03   #16
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,591
Hey Proto, do you want to address the fact that, in your arrogance, you assumed he was talking about you, when really he wasn't thinking about you at all? Admit you were wrong, fucker. I know you can do it.

Old 11-17-03   #17
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by patryn
ups doesn't deliver here, sorry homie.
Man.... I tryed to send my Dad something UPS once.... and they said not a chance.... i think they were afraid of getting shot by all the pot growers in Puna....

S.O.D.

Old 11-17-03   #18
Protocol
Banned

You're still alive Frog?

I see wishes don't come true then. Oh well. I'll keep hoping.

Protocol.
Old 11-17-03   #19
patryn
fuck off

wow

Old 11-17-03   #20
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,591
I'll take that to mean you're far too arrogant to admit you fucked up.