Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page theatre majors and theatre people

Old 10-26-03   #1
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

Location: Under your bed with a very sharp knife...and nekkid!
sixxx(sic)six is on a distinguished road
Credits: 395,024
theatre majors and theatre people

god, what the fuck is with 'em.......i went to a theatre party last nite.....and let me tell you, i would have had more fun lighting a cat on fire......all guys in theatre, super fags, not gay, but fags.....all theatre girls, super sluts......and they're parties......oh my fucking god! lets all get drunk and act like bigger fags and bigger sluts......hasn't someone told 'em that they don't mix well? and what was worse, they played no music the entire night, except when some guy did some drag dance......pathetic
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-03   #2
BeautysDemise
Masochistic Failure

BeautysDemise is on a distinguished road
Credits: 110,146
I took Theatre in high school one year. The kids in there were a tad bit annoying (the guys more so than the girls). I know what you mean by their parties...it's like a social gathering for retarded children.

Just Another Girl Who Wants to Rule the World.
Old 10-26-03   #3
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

lmao!
Old 10-27-03   #4
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

Location: a couch or a van, depends on level of alchohol in body
dark_duqualle is on a distinguished road
Credits: 72,546
its called being draatc. i am a thesbian, and i am proud of my skills. all my endevours have ledto a few of these parties, just choose to indulge or not. its your choice. dont like the party then leave!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-28-03   #5
Brick
Try my new toilet!

Brick is on a distinguished road
Credits: 16,954
I've noticed a lot of theatre majors/people kinda have snobby attitudes. It's like they think just because they know that <-----------------> much more about Shakespeare, Edgar Allen Poe, etc... that they believe they are on some sort of higher level of achievement/respect than anyone else. And I say it's bullshit. So fuckin' what. So you know how to act. Laddi-freakin'-da. Here's your gold star and your honor student bumper sticker, you snobby little bitch. You think you're doing something great? Hey, you know what? You are, you're entertaining the world. But that doesn't mean you have to right to be an asshole. Grow up.

There's my opinion.
"Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife in the side of it's head with a note that says "You." After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-28-03   #6
patryn
fuck off

patryn will become famous soon enoughpatryn will become famous soon enough
Credits: 171,553
i'm draatc too! oh wait no i'm not. i almost dated a girl that was in theater. i was hard up for loving at the time. needless to say she drug me to one of those parties and it sucked donkey balls. i have to agree on this is being a majority thing with an occasional exception to the rule.

jesus wants his fucking whistle.
Old 10-28-03   #7
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_duqualle
its called being draatc. i am a thesbian, and i am proud of my skills. all my endevours have ledto a few of these parties, just choose to indulge or not. its your choice. dont like the party then leave!
i tried to leave, but couldn't......but comeon, face it, there parties do lick donkey balls as patryn says
Old 10-29-03   #8
Brick
Try my new toilet!

Brick is on a distinguished road
Credits: 16,954
sluuuurp, slurp, slurp!
"Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife in the side of it's head with a note that says "You." After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done."

Old 10-29-03   #9
dark darkness
AKA: GOD

dark darkness
Credits: 16,412
theatre and drama are really big in the ritzy parts of the LA area. my ex girlfriend was from redondo and was in the drama club at redondo high school. she has alot of very interesting unique friends. yes some of them are sluts, and some of them are probably fags. but still people i would look foward to hanging out with. the school is famous for it's theatre curriculum. parents from all over the state send there kids there. there are alot of fucking cool people that do drama there it carries the same status as being a football player in other parts of the country i guess. i would much rather hang out at a theatre party then a jock party though, or a slacker party. right now i'm living in portland and have met a couple people that do performance art. i've gone to check out a couple of shows that were somewhat risque and i would definately love to hang out with those people. maybe your school just sucks. maybe your just not open to it right now because your insecure about being an outsider. most high school kids listen to pretty lame music anyways. if i had a chance to hear music at a high school party or watch some guy do a drag dance i would choose the drag dance.
Old 10-29-03   #10
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

yes, i'm so insecure about being an outsider.....bah bah bah bah........no, my school does suck......the thing of it is really, and i speak the truth, is that fags and whores in the same room don't mix, nor are they interesting.....and artsy-fartsy fucks drive me nuts......but as for me, i hate parties anyway, but i really hate theatre parties
Old 10-29-03   #11
Odious^Minstrel
A Rung Above Nothing

Odious^Minstrel
Credits: 5,123
I dont think its just theatre parties that suck, sic. In my experience, high school parties in general lick donkey balls. Its just an excuse to get trashed (or -pretend- to get trashed) and make out with strangers, than brag about it to all of your loser friends the next day. ("Ohmygawd, did you guys see what Muffy was wearing last night? Talk about skanky!" "Tee-hee! I was soooo drunk that I didn't even notice! Ohmygawdohmygawdohmygawd! Did you see who Mark was making out with on the couch?!") Plus...Most of those 'parties' are just some irresponsible teenaged girls, getting drunk while babysitting some dumb fuck's sleeping kids..."Oh my gawd! I found the booze stash, lets call Muffy and Stephanie!"

But yeah. I did techie stuff for a musical theatre group at my school last year, but didnt attend any of their little parties, as I was afraid of getting rabies. Plus...I wasn't invited. The bitchy little brats went and got 'trashed' on their own.

A 20 gallon brass syringe
Filled with holy water

now...
now...

Filled with holy water
Which they pumped into..
Into the anus of the possessed....
Old 10-29-03   #12
patryn
fuck off

patryn will become famous soon enoughpatryn will become famous soon enough
Credits: 171,553
muffy's hawt.

jesus wants his fucking whistle.
Old 10-29-03   #13
Odious^Minstrel
A Rung Above Nothing

Odious^Minstrel
liek, omg, i toTalLy thikn so 2!

Filled with holy water

now...
now...

Filled with holy water
Which they pumped into..
Old 10-29-03   #14
Odious^Minstrel
A Rung Above Nothing

Odious^Minstrel
*cough*

Filled with holy water

now...
now...

Filled with holy water
Which they pumped into..
Old 10-29-03   #15
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

why does everyone keep refering to highschool? fucking hell! i ain't been there for years.....btw, i loved high school parties, sitting around, getting high and breaking shit, it was fun fun fun
Old 10-29-03   #16
Odious^Minstrel
A Rung Above Nothing

Odious^Minstrel
*shrugs* I'm still in high school, not like I attend many college parties. Hell, even if I was -in- college I wouldnt be attending college parties.

About the sitting around, getting high and breaking shit...I do that on my own, fuck going to parties. *shrugs again*

Filled with holy water

now...
now...

Filled with holy water
Which they pumped into..
Old 10-29-03   #17
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

hahahaha......and yeah, college parties suck even more.....man, just a few weeks ago i went with my roomies to some party, and this big drunk mother fucker pulled my hair and tried to pick a fight wit me....i was scurred