Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page the BITCHBOARD is in Jepordy!

Old 10-21-03   #1
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,223
the BITCHBOARD is in Jepordy!

even now in the shadows it is being discussed that they will remove or moderate the bitch board in essence taking away the last bastion of free speech from DarkForum and putting us all under the iron rule of the moderators. RESIST!!!!
Old 10-21-03   #2
patryn
fuck off

patryn will become famous soon enoughpatryn will become famous soon enough
Credits: 171,553
why would they do that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jesus wants his fucking whistle.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-03   #3
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Metagion will become famous soon enough
Credits: 114,654
Down with the MAN! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! *starts smashing windows and spraypainting anti-government slogans on walls*
Old 10-21-03   #4
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

because of my poetry thread, people dont like honest opinions, nor do they like to be criticised. The bitchboard once a bastion of total freedom and unmoderation so we could say and do as we wanted so long as it was stuck here is now being sliced apart and turned into another general forum where we can say what we want so long as it isnt insulting, so long as you dont piss off a mod...
Old 10-21-03   #5
Arcole
Frozen Horror

Arcole is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,975
Billy, you are definitely a stupid, comunist?...
True revolution is fucking far from that you're saying.
So, why are you doing this? you wanna be mod? wanna be the most popular stupid? wanna come here and force us all to do what you want? are you bored?, poor billy, we can help you... tell us, man, don't keep it for you only... we are here to take you home, to help you see the light... billy, billy.

Old 10-21-03   #6
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metagion
Down with the MAN! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! *starts smashing windows and spraypainting anti-government slogans on walls*
its not going to be that funny when the next round of bannings kick up again.
Old 10-21-03   #7
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcole
Billy, you are definitely a stupid, comunist?...
True revolution is fucking far from that you're saying.
So, why are you doing this? you wanna be mod? wanna be the most popular stupid? wanna come here and force us all to do what you want? are you bored?, poor billy, we can help you... tell us, man, don't keep it for you only... we are here to take you home, to help you see the light... billy, billy.
because you fucking nazi, this forum is supposed to remain free of moderation to preserve our right to free speech and expression.. its whineey little cunts like yourself who seek to control it so only your thoughts are heard. we will fight you to the end... i was here before the moderation and will be here when this site ends. Youre a hiccup. A fucking hiccup, youre poetry blows and dont think i havent found away around your "ficticious copywrite drivel" all i gotta do is make fun of them and post a link instead of the shitty poem. PROBLEM SOLVED. dont think i wont do it... ive been through Sire and banning a 1000 times over i will outlast you.
Old 10-21-03   #8
Arcole
Frozen Horror

billy, don't you understand you're freaking out?,
relax. Those giants you see are mills, billy... they're only mills.
ahhh, I know you're a good boy, come with us, we will give you what you deserve.
Come one poor billy, join us, jooooiiiinnn uuuusssss...
we are your knowledge billy, come to uuuuuusssss.

(far sounds are heard: Hail! Caesar!)

Old 10-21-03   #9
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

lol, i know which side of the fence you sit on Arcole you jibberish shit mouthed bad english fuckwad... hike up your jackboots and start marching on freedom...you fear our thoughts and with good reason, youre a sham of a poet.. LOL i claled you a poet! MY BAD! youre no poet, youre a moron!
Old 10-21-03   #10
Arcole
Frozen Horror

Exactly.
You got it!!!
I'm a moron!!
so... what are doing talking to a moron?

In fact what are you doing wasting your time with me?
I gotta go in five minutes or so... i just was bored and liked to read your intelligent words, remember I'm stupid, nazi and moron and don't know hau to write poemms in englis.

Anyway billy, seriously, we can help you man.
Because:
you don't know who is your enemy. You want mods to disappear for you wanna be the freedom icon?, don't talk to me about freedom if ya don't know shit about me or anyother. What you like to do is to personal attack and all those who like your behaviour are same crap. Why don't you go to some Nazionalsozialist forum and start trying a "revolution" there?
Here we are very well this way. Nobody has complaint but those who like to come here and injure the rest of members.

By the way, know that I have had to fight against nazi skinheads more than six times in my life. And I don't recommend not even one time to anyone, you included.
but i'd like people like you to fight against them instead posting this crap -
you change nothing in this world, you try to do it in the internet.
I got an enterprise.
You work for others.
I got a three album band and we enjoy it.
You got shit. (as I don't know you I can be wrong but that would be your problem)
I am not only this, you wanna know? show me some respect and I'll tell you, I could even give you a good job.
What is your favourite game billy? I fucking like MOHAA, and GTA Vice city.

THIS is the difference.

Old 10-21-03   #11
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
its not going to be that funny when the next round of bannings kick up again.

Who said I was being funny?
Old 10-21-03   #12
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
because of my poetry thread, people dont like honest opinions, nor do they like to be criticised. The bitchboard once a bastion of total freedom and unmoderation so we could say and do as we wanted so long as it was stuck here is now being sliced apart and turned into another general forum where we can say what we want so long as it isnt insulting, so long as you dont piss off a mod...
Sounds like the DF I used to know and hate.... Don't you think Billy? If starts with that shit again, Im leaving again.... I had enough of Sires hypocracy and double standards last year without kicking up another fuss on here, I would hate to do that again.

Oh yeah, its probably the same for the otherkin and occult boards, just because I think they are mostly full of shit in there I apparently know nothing about wicca magic or spirituality and Im prejudice.... I went in there with an opinon and I started to get flamed (Wow, isn't that a suprise on DF) then I flamed back because I was called prejudice...

ANd whats this shit I hear about DF owning everything I post? lmao... No they don't, thats copyright enfringement, let them try lay down the law with me on that one.... They did that the last time and looked what happened....

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-21-03   #13
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina
Sounds like the DF I used to know and hate.... Don't you think Billy? If starts with that shit again, Im leaving again.... I had enough of Sires hypocracy and double standards last year without kicking up another fuss on here, I would hate to do that again.

Oh yeah, its probably the same for the otherkin and occult boards, just because I think they are mostly full of shit in there I apparently know nothing about wicca magic or spirituality and Im prejudice.... I went in there with an opinon and I started to get flamed (Wow, isn't that a suprise on DF) then I flamed back because I was called prejudice...

ANd whats this shit I hear about DF owning everything I post? lmao... No they don't, thats copyright enfringement, let them try lay down the law with me on that one.... They did that the last time and looked what happened....

That's one of the reasons why I only stick to the Photography/General/Bitch boards....once in a VERY great while will I go elsewhere.

I (or someone else) can talk to Garg about this........I'm sure an equitable solution can be reached.

As for things being copyright infringed.........*shrugs* it's not like I'm making money off my words, so what the bloody hell.....
Old 10-21-03   #14
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
because you fucking nazi, this forum is supposed to remain free of moderation to preserve our right to free speech and expression.. its whineey little cunts like yourself who seek to control it so only your thoughts are heard. we will fight you to the end... i was here before the moderation and will be here when this site ends. Youre a hiccup. A fucking hiccup, youre poetry blows and dont think i havent found away around your "ficticious copywrite drivel" all i gotta do is make fun of them and post a link instead of the shitty poem. PROBLEM SOLVED. dont think i wont do it... ive been through Sire and banning a 1000 times over i will outlast you.
LOL... I see Communism is one of your pet likes now billy? I taught you well....

Seriously though, Billy is right, both of us have been through that shit before... I came back here thinking that this place had changed... If what your saying is true (Which Billy, I do believe you) Then Im right behind you and you know that I will be. We have a view too on here and its not as if I haven't been banned 1000 times over also... I think I would last longer than Arcole too don't you think?

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-21-03   #15
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
That's one of the reasons why I only stick to the Photography/General/Bitch boards....once in a VERY great while will I go elsewhere.

I (or someone else) can talk to Garg about this........I'm sure an equitable solution can be reached.

As for things being copyright infringed.........*shrugs* it's not like I'm making money off my words, so what the bloody hell.....
I see your point about the reason you stick to the other boards. I might have a word with Garg on this also hes reasonable enough to listen and understand unlike Sire was.

Yeah but its personal, what I write, belongs to me.... I fucking wrote it... Im not getting into that though..... Not unless I have reason to....

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-21-03   #16
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Magic Ninjet will become famous soon enough
Credits: 140,983
So... are we going to strike or something?

Old 10-21-03   #17
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina
I see your point about the reason you stick to the other boards. I might have a word with Garg on this also hes reasonable enough to listen and understand unlike Sire was.

Yeah but its personal, what I write, belongs to me.... I fucking wrote it... Im not getting into that though..... Not unless I have reason to....

What I write is no big deal. I'm no Byron, believe it; I'm lucky I can string together a sentence that makes sense!

As for the copyright issue: again, make that a priority with Garg as well...I truly believe he can be reasoned with, and not tune anyone out........(especially me, as he hosts my website...lol!)
Old 10-21-03   #18
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Magic Ninjet will become famous soon enough
Credits: 140,983
Well, I can't click on it, so he's not hosting too well, lol.

Old 10-21-03   #19
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
What I write is no big deal. I'm no Byron, believe it; I'm lucky I can string together a sentence that makes sense!

As for the copyright issue: again, make that a priority with Garg as well...I truly believe he can be reasoned with, and not tune anyone out........(especially me, as he hosts my website...lol!)
Yeah I think Im going to take that up with him too... I don't really know what all thats about but I think Garg would explain it to me better, its probably a misunderstand on my part on that one anyway.

I don't know much about the current situation on the mod thingie but Im sure If I catch billy on yahoo or he mails me then he can explain to me better... I am however familiar to this sort of thing on here and when I think the board has changed a little, a small minority change my view... That sucks you know. I mean Im still pissed about being called pejudice and getting that PM from a mod... Mods should know how I feel about being called pejudice by now and if you guys don't then what was the point in my last outburst?? This really does suck...

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-21-03   #20
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Besides, do you really want to set me off again? lol

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite