Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Rich kids piss me off!!!

Old 10-19-03   #1
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Rich kids piss me off!!!

Im sick of that fucking bullshit with rich kids and thier "Look at me! Im so rich, daddy gave me his credit card so I can buy my designer bondage pants and a personality oh, and friends too!" I had to make my fucking clothes when I was younger, I had no fucking money and I got by, so did most families in the poor area of the UK! WHat kind of crap is that when I walk down the goddamn street theres a little fucking mansonite with eyeliner down her fucking face, designer clothes and an attitude like that pussy licker Avril Latrine!!! "Im misunderstood, leave me alone to hang out with my other toff nosed teenie boppers" Go piss on your little rich kid friends who have just about as much personality as a used condom!!! I wouldn't mind but thier attitude stinks! A classic example was when I was in an alternative store, looking at the jewlery. A group of 15 year old mansonites started laughing at me and one said "It will be a long time before she turns goth" LITTLE FUCKER! If they had half a fucking brian between them, they would notice that Im not a fucking goth and I was dressing that way when they were babbling baby talk and potty training!!!! Little fuckers! Just because Im poor and can't aford $600 clothes they mock me!!! I hate little fucking toffs!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-03   #2
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Sin will become famous soon enough
Credits: 84,659
Awwww.... that's what you get for moving to the east side. West enders rule... and we've got all the good pot... *does a lil' dance... grabs Lenina an' makes a lil' KD...*

Just ignore them...
Old 10-19-03   #3
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

gArGOyLe^^ will become famous soon enough
Credits: 280,051
They don't know the meaning of goth.. or whatever..

They should not be taken seriously

You should learn how to use paragraphs
Old 10-19-03   #4
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Damn you Garg!!! I was ranting and venting, Paragraphs have no meaning in my head

I should walk out with a bottle of bleach one day and throw it on their clothes... Bleach or tar.... heh, that would be fun.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-19-03   #5
Sad Mephisto
Forever alone. Immortal.

Sad Mephisto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 11,072
You can't have everything in the world when you have money.

Sometimes you need a credit card or a cheque.

Old 10-19-03   #6
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistress
Awwww.... that's what you get for moving to the east side. West enders rule... and we've got all the good pot... *does a lil' dance... grabs Lenina an' makes a lil' KD...*

Just ignore them...
You don't get that sort of shit over there Sini? Fuck I must be on the wrong side of the world d00d!

KD...mmmmmmmmmmm *Runs off to make some*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-19-03   #7
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad Mephisto
You can't have everything in the world when you have money.

Sometimes you need a credit card or a cheque.
Unless you spend it on booze and hookers.....

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-19-03   #8
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina
You don't get that sort of shit over there Sini? Fuck I must be on the wrong side of the world d00d!

KD...mmmmmmmmmmm *Runs off to make some*
Haha no we're all too stoned to give a damn. Y'know, on our GOOD pot. lol
Old 10-19-03   #9
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

I get too paranoid on my pot... I wish I had the money to go out and buy some high class stuff but all I seem to get rubbish, I should sell the last of my weed to some rich kids...... Heh heh....

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-19-03   #10
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Trust me hun out east it's ALL rubbish... LoL

Out here, it's good, and everybody shares.
Old 10-19-03   #11
Snyper
Who's the daddy

Snyper is on a distinguished road
Credits: 36,494
i don't know any rich kids

Anarchy is the revolutionary idea that nobody is better qualified to decide how your life should be run than you

Old 10-19-03   #12
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Im all over your area like a fat kid on a smartie Sini... Might go visit ya, your not that far away are you....? Im just warning you in advance so you have enough time to change your identity and move house

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-19-03   #13
xDevilz Bitchx
Darkness Incarnate

xDevilz Bitchx is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 65,193
Ya well hun being rich isnt that great to tell u the truth. Yes i can have whatever i want. But u know how much shit i get from people cuz im rich??? ALOT. Now living in Canonsburg doesnt help either cuz people here have NOTHING compaired to me. I really belong in Upper St. Clair. But anyways...I get soooo many jealous people giving me shit. I have dealt with it my whole life and it gets worse and worse each day. People need to realize if u want money go to school, get a good job and there ya go. No1 is keeping anyone from being rich. But ya u all think its so great to be rich...It really isnt. Do i love it? YES! Do i love the jealousy? FUCK YES! Thats what u people need to realize...They see the jealousy, they rnt going to stop with u...Rich people LOVE that! And hun u might just be jealous of those people...Cuz whats the point in this thread???? And i know there r some who brag and brag and trust me people do it to me also. But i just shove it all back in there face and they cant say shit back. U just need to learn to walk away. Be happy for what u have. U have more then others. Maybe not as much...But u do. Some people dont even have houses or food. So be fucking happy for what u got! Thats all i gota say.
Old 10-19-03   #14
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Devilz, you need to go back and read what the fuck Lenina said... because you've got it all wrong with how you responded.

I can tell you Lenina has been around longer than your 16 yr old ass has been, she's gone to school and what she may not have in financial funds she more than makes up for in heart and soul.

Jealousy isn't the point of this thread... the point of this thread is to bitch about ignorant fucks like yourself who are self centered on the money and think that's what drives everybody in this life. Some things... money can't buy.
Old 10-19-03   #15
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Thats nice.... The point of this thread was not about me judging rich kids... It was about rich kids mocking me. Im not jealous of rich people, some of my friends are rich and from different subcultures. I just don't like it when they act so up themselves and drag people like me down because we haven't a penny to scratch our asses with. Its stupid, I have lived this life from birth and you never miss what you've never had. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I was rich. One things for sure, I wouldn't mock people in a lower class to me. I will never be rich and to me, thats fine, its not a question of being rich, its how you potray yourself to others. Most rich brats that mock me have probably never had to struggle in their lives, I don't mind but there is no need for them to bring me down because my clothes are not designer or I can't afford to go out and buy the latest fashion acessories. I find that poison for my particular subculture as they give people like me, who have been in this all their lives a bad name. Yeah, I have attitude but I will NEVER be like them and Im thankful for that.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-19-03   #16
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistress
Devilz, you need to go back and read what the fuck Lenina said... because you've got it all wrong with how you responded.

I can tell you Lenina has been around longer than your 16 yr old ass has been, she's gone to school and what she may not have in financial funds she more than makes up for in heart and soul.

Jealousy isn't the point of this thread... the point of this thread is to bitch about ignorant fucks like yourself who are self centered on the money and think that's what drives everybody in this life. Some things... money can't buy.
*Cries* Thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me.... Thank you *Hugs*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-19-03   #17
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

*hugs tight right back* You know I love ya babes.
Old 10-19-03   #18
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

I wish I had the money to pay you off for those kind words...

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-19-03   #19
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Haha I wish you had the money too... lol I'm soooo fucking broke right now myself. O'well.
Old 10-19-03   #20
xDevilz Bitchx
Darkness Incarnate

xDevilz Bitchx is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 65,193
Well sorry i misunderstood u hun. I was still just making another point. Cuz most people who have to talk about rich people in a shitty way r usually jeaous...Not saying any of u r...Just from shit i have gone throw, thats how it always is. I do not think money is everything...First get to know me then make ur opinion. K? I could take it all away if it ment i would have more time with my father. Cuz ya thats who makes it all. And i NEVER get to see him. But ya sorry. But my point i made can go to someone and i know someone on this site will fit it.