Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Teens and "We're gonna be together forever" bullshit.

Old 10-15-03   #1
DeirdreMayfair
Dark Mage

DeirdreMayfair is on a distinguished road
Credits: 25,196
Teens and "We're gonna be together forever" bullshit.

What the hell is up with that. Honestly, sorry to burst the bubbles of the oh so in love teenagers here who think they're gonna be with someone "forever" or for "eternity" yadda yadda, but it doesn't exist, you're gonna end up dumped or dumping them for the most part. Yeah like you're really gonna get married at 16, it's honestly the biggest pain in the ass to see teenagers like that. Why the fuck don't they take their lovey dove shit and shove it up their arses.
Old 10-16-03   #2
black tape
Decepticon

black tape
Credits: 19,984
what the hell does it matter to you? if some dumb little kid thinks he's in love with his girlfriend, how does that affect you?
Old 10-16-03   #3
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,233
another reason why i hate teenagers.
Old 10-16-03   #4
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Metagion will become famous soon enough
Credits: 114,654
I like them.......they're good on toast, with jam..........mmmmmmm.......

Plus, when they get to working age, they're contributing to my eventual retirement fund.........woo hoo! White hair and Porches, here I come!!!
Old 10-16-03   #5
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
I hate teenagers! Its not just that either... Don't you ever wonder who put that shit in their heads at such a rebellious age? FUCK!!!! I used to be a teen at one point and all I could really think about was Weed.... I still do. Whatever happened to the youth of today? I will tell you! Those stupid fucking singers like Brittney Spears or Crappy N Stink or something like that... All they wap on about is love and shit. So does some other bands and groups and before you know it, you have those kids walking around with flowers going. "He loves me, he loves me not" WHO THE FUCK CARES? The world would be a much better place if it revolved around weed! I see teens whining about which base they should go to or which base they have been to.... JEBUS! Like any teen thinks sex is a sacred thing? Theres like a 14 year old I know whos had more cock ends than week ends and now she's "Quit that sort of thing because she found love" Thats what she told all of her friends the week before when she was screwing some 15 year old behind Pizza Nova.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-03   #6
DeirdreMayfair
Dark Mage

DeirdreMayfair is on a distinguished road
Credits: 25,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by black tape
what the hell does it matter to you? if some dumb little kid thinks he's in love with his girlfriend, how does that affect you?

Because I have to watch them run around talking about how much they love this person after they've been with them for a fucking week or that with their names scribbled together 2 billion fucking times, and yadda yadda yadda. It gets annoying after awhile, esp the fucking way people melodramatize everything in hs.
Old 10-17-03   #7
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,233
not only that, but theyre the same dumb fucks who cant stop deep tounging each other in the movie theater when im trying to watch the texas chainsaw massacre....

actually im going to see that tonight but im sure that will happen...
Old 10-17-03   #8
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

The same ones that walk around in those tight ass pants deliberately to draw attention to themselves but the, they just want to be left alone... Fuck that, the last time I went to see a movie... (28 Days Later) I heard kids laughing and just shouting ever so quicky "shit!" So they would look cool in front of their equally moronic friends. 28 days later was a good movie, I went to see tomb raider 2 as well, they all sat mezmorized by it and I thought that was shit.... They were quiet all the way through.... I fucking hate teens.... Little fucking pricks... Thats what happens when stupid people breed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-17-03   #9
velvet
scrumptious

velvet is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina
I hate teenagers! Its not just that either... Don't you ever wonder who put that shit in their heads at such a rebellious age? FUCK!!!! I used to be a teen at one point and all I could really think about was Weed.... I still do. Whatever happened to the youth of today? I will tell you! Those stupid fucking singers like Brittney Spears or Crappy N Stink or something like that... All they wap on about is love and shit. So does some other bands and groups and before you know it, you have those kids walking around with flowers going. "He loves me, he loves me not" WHO THE FUCK CARES? The world would be a much better place if it revolved around weed! I see teens whining about which base they should go to or which base they have been to.... JEBUS! Like any teen thinks sex is a sacred thing? Theres like a 14 year old I know whos had more cock ends than week ends and now she's "Quit that sort of thing because she found love" Thats what she told all of her friends the week before when she was screwing some 15 year old behind Pizza Nova.

you need to either stop smoking or get a new dealer cause your shit is busted.
Old 10-17-03   #10
sixxx(sic)six
satanic teddybear

Location: Under your bed with a very sharp knife...and nekkid!
sixxx(sic)six is on a distinguished road
Credits: 395,024
man, i miss teenage romance personally......it was so much more exciting than going to bar with your buds in hopes of sticking your dick in a warm squishy place.....
Old 10-17-03   #11
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Looks at velevets photo*... Man you get that too? I get so paranoid that ear wigs will crawl in my ears when I least expect it... I usually cover my ears too..... My weed sucks.....

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-18-03   #12
Snyper
Who's the daddy

Snyper is on a distinguished road
Credits: 36,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeirdreMayfair
What the hell is up with that. Honestly, sorry to burst the bubbles of the oh so in love teenagers here who think they're gonna be with someone "forever" or for "eternity" yadda yadda, but it doesn't exist, you're gonna end up dumped or dumping them for the most part. Yeah like you're really gonna get married at 16, it's honestly the biggest pain in the ass to see teenagers like that. Why the fuck don't they take their lovey dove shit and shove it up their arses.
good point well made

Anarchy is the revolutionary idea that nobody is better qualified to decide how your life should be run than you

Old 10-18-03   #13
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxx(sic)six
man, i miss teenage romance personally......it was so much more exciting than going to bar with your buds in hopes of sticking your dick in a warm squishy place.....

Too many drinks and it could've wound up in a warm, squishy place alright...like your own vomit, for instance........
Old 10-18-03   #14
Sybs
Unfolding

Sybs is on a distinguished road
Credits: 202,466
I think it's cute that they haven't hit total disillusionment yet..
I like the whole lovey dovey shit, it's fun and makes you happy. So it doesn't last.. It's an experience.
I still think I will marry the next guy I date.. It might be unlikely but it's nice to dream.
Old 10-18-03   #15
velvet
scrumptious

velvet is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina
*Looks at velevets photo*... Man you get that too? I get so paranoid that ear wigs will crawl in my ears when I least expect it... I usually cover my ears too..... My weed sucks.....

you moron
Old 10-19-03   #16
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 262,974
my cousin and his wife have been together since they were 16.

and they are happily married and have two kids and rawk.

i guess there are exceptions. and he always used to be the kinda bloke who was like "i hate girls...eww girls" and stuff so i spose that makes it kay. plus its great when we go out n get drunk.
Old 10-21-03   #17
dark darkness
AKA: GOD

dark darkness
Credits: 16,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeirdreMayfair
Because I have to watch them run around talking about how much they love this person after they've been with them for a fucking week or that with their names scribbled together 2 billion fucking times, and yadda yadda yadda. It gets annoying after awhile, esp the fucking way people melodramatize everything in hs.

you say yadda yadda yadda alot. that is stupid. most stupid people are fat and ugly. i bet that's why your so bitter. because no one ever wanted to marry you when you were sixteen. no one ever dreamed of being with you forever because you were so fat and ugly. you probably make believe your snickers bar is a man that wants to marry you. have you read your sig lately? you sound just as fucking gay as those sixteen year olds, except there probably having good sex and your just shoving a snickers bar in your cunt.
Old 10-21-03   #18
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet
you moron
You would say that wouldn't you... All your little teenage brain could muster huh? And anyway, I use that word more often so its not even what YOUR tiny little teenage brain could muster really is it? Go back to your cellphone and being a lovesick kid with no real prospects in life... Some of us have more important things to worry about... Adult things to worry about... Without a little teenage "I hate the world and everything in it" rejects stamping their feet and whining because they are "Not through junior high yet"

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 10-21-03   #19
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demile
I think it's cute that they haven't hit total disillusionment yet..
I like the whole lovey dovey shit, it's fun and makes you happy. So it doesn't last.. It's an experience.
I still think I will marry the next guy I date.. It might be unlikely but it's nice to dream.

What if he's the type that enjoys picking up hookers and killing them with chainsaws on his days off?

Just wondering
Old 10-21-03   #20
patryn
fuck off

patryn will become famous soon enoughpatryn will become famous soon enough
Credits: 171,553
marriage is lame. lovey dovey shit is lame. i'd like to be there when the bubble pops and the fantasy world sloshes out into oblivion.

jesus wants his fucking whistle.