Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Role Play OOC Thread (ONLY for discussion of RP)

Old 06-14-02   #1
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Sin will become famous soon enough
Credits: 84,659
Role Play OOC Thread (ONLY for discussion of RP)

Just like to remind everybody....

This thread, is for discussion of the RP that occurs in the threads below.

IF you have a problem, with the way a player rp's, the way a player spells things, if you have something that needs to be discussed, like where the storyline is going to go from that point forward etc... that sort of thing, discuss it in here.

Do NOT go into a thread, and begin slamming another player for the way they spell, their rp style, etc. If you do not agree with the way that one rp'er handles their rp -- tough shit. Nobody is perfect, and we all have room for growth.

If I find ANY more threads, with people starting up a new thread, and then a bunch of followers going in and slamming the way the first post was written, worded, anything along those lines, hinting at what the intentions behind the original post must or may be, they will be split, and if it continues, disciplinary action WILL be taken.

This forum is here to have FUN and though you may consider the bad grammar and spelling of some people to decrease your fun, there is an 'ignore' button to handle that situation, you don't have to read their threads, and you sure as hell don't have to go in there and start lipping them off. Make it less fun for anyone, and I'll make it a helluva lot less fun for those involved.

Consider yourselves warned. And my patience is wearing thin on this subject too...

Xxx-SIN-xxX
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-02   #2
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,870
How else is growth encouraged?

oh well, I don't know if this is RP related, and I don't really give a fuck anyway, but at the end of this month my internet is going to be down for a small expanse of time since I succeeded in frying my modem, and hence my internet is quite unopperational a majority of the time. However, I will still be able to post this month, I'm merely giving a rather decent forewarning so that all threads I am involved in: i can wrap them up. And then Hiro the Malevolent will be leaving shortly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 06-14-02   #3
Set
Evil Incarnate

Set is on a distinguished road
Credits: 84,531
hmm....

*gets devilish smile and runs off to plot.*

The Great and Sexy "Slaves of Set".

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Clearwitch (part time)
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 06-16-02   #4
Marius Draven
Shattered Light

Location: "Nowhere to go, nowhere to turn. Horridly slow, my sanity burns. Heaven's abandoned me, prayers are in vain. Death is cowardly, so I live with pain - In my silent hell. My silent hell. My silent hell."
Marius Draven is on a distinguished road
Credits: 58,276
Set...

Oh Set...you diabolical little boy! Heheheh...plotting again are we? We'll...nnedless to say, a genius should plot! It makes life interesting...doesn't it?!? I'll talk more tomorrow...I hope all went well in my absense...

-Marius
Old 06-16-02   #5
Marius Draven
Shattered Light

Location: "Nowhere to go, nowhere to turn. Horridly slow, my sanity burns. Heaven's abandoned me, prayers are in vain. Death is cowardly, so I live with pain - In my silent hell. My silent hell. My silent hell."
HELP!

Sini,

Hey babe...um...Volrach posted something in Reficul consisting of "Oops...sorry wrong thread..." I hate it when peeps do that...messes up the look...could you delete that post of his in Reficul? Sorry to bitch already...but hey...I think you said if one must bitch, this is the place. Thanx.

-Marius
Old 06-16-02   #6
Seph
Pro Bono Gigolo

Location: Hit my sig link and see RavenBlack City for yourself.
Seph is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,861
Sorry about that, I tried to delete it myself but wasn't allowed. My bad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^^ New lightning fast server.
Old 06-16-02   #7
Marius Draven
Shattered Light

Pas de problem mon ami!

Its all good man...I'm just picky like that...take no offense. It's all good bud. However, I still wanted it deleted Sini if you would...
Old 06-17-02   #8
Valron_Darkmer
Seraphin

Valron_Darkmer is on a distinguished road
Credits: 30,528
small question

is it ok to have two characters active in the boards? as long as they don't interact possibly?

Oh and also would anyone of you guys be interested in an idea im coming up with. I would create a new post, basicly a world, but set apart from all of the other posts, and you all create new (but low powered plz) characters for it and play those characters exclusively in that world. I would make up story lines and it would be like a rpg and i would be like the dm, but free form. just say if you would like that or not

Your magical style is Magus.

. Take the Magical Style Quiz by
Old 06-17-02   #9
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,351
sounds like a wonderful idea, and I know slaping together a low powered character will be easy. But if you only want low powered characters this means set won`t be able to rpg there right?
Old 06-17-02   #10
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Sin will become famous soon enough
Credits: 84,659
Okay Marius -- that's done. ~smiles~

Sorry I had not checked back in here sooner. I shall put in some effort to keep a closer eye on this place while Vampire Hiro is on his leave of absence. And you are right, this is the place for requests like that. ~smiles~

Xxx-SIN-xxX
Old 06-17-02   #11
Marius Draven
Shattered Light

Thanx babez
Old 06-17-02   #12
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Yes, do remember though I will be here for the rest of this month, and mayhap I may not have to leave for a while as i'm currently at work correcting the problems and have so far been successful. Oh yes, happy B-day Sini

Hmmmm...low-power, eh? Could i have Hiro in there, only him not be all I have him now? Like still have em be the same but not such a warrior kinda dude?

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 06-17-02   #13
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

Hello every one, I was thinking while hiro is no leave next month why not make some one else one till he gets back. Hell it`s just a thought
Old 06-17-02   #14
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

lol, Dragon Master, I don't think you're insinuating you , by any chance? Taking advantage of the situation, I see you sly bastard :p

I probably won't be leaving, though. If so, all the better for the RP lol. Either way, I'll make sure I inform all of anything that occurs concerning my possible absence, but it is no longer more likely that I will have to be gone temporarily. h well, ehough babbling...I'll let ya'll read this, then I'm going to delete it. It's not very RP related.

Old 06-18-02   #15
Valron_Darkmer
Seraphin

Valron_Darkmer is on a distinguished road
Credits: 30,528
mabye like hiro, before he got twisted and became a super vamp, like possibly a hiro as a normal vamp, like the before picture in a weight loss program lol

Your magical style is Magus.

. Take the Magical Style Quiz by
Old 06-18-02   #16
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

Just to let every one know Janos has now died and I will be coming back to the threads as my new character Dante
Old 06-18-02   #17
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Discussion concerning Dante

First and foremost I would like to say that there is to be now insults thrown. This is going to be a casual, intelligent discussion. Now then, to address a few points...

Dragon Master, my friend, you have created a character who in all respects sounds a lot like Set wanted his to be. In fact, he sounds no different from Duragon exempt he has even more abilitites. I would suggest, in order to avoid misunderstandings, you need to get far more in depth to his exact strengths and weaknesses. Just remember, that just because the player knows the character's weaknesses, like me knowing Dante's, doesn't mean that Hiro does. You see?

Now then, I suppose I should go ahead and point out a few major topics. Following I will quote from you, Dragon Master. Following each quote will be a slight notation concerning my view point.

Quote:
His basic powers are super strength, the ability to use electricly, the ability to control the elements, and insontanious regeneration
The key word there is: instantaneou. That means instantly, which would mean invinciblity. Ex. Dante's arm gets cut off, immediatlely another pops out to take its place. Without hindering or hurting Dante in any way or form.

Quote:
And his more Demonic abilites when angered are as followed, Incressed strenght in which there is no limit to, Mental powers and ki attacks
Okay, first off, you said "strenght in which there is no limit to". That means limitless strength, which just adds to the visage of invincibility. Besides, what is ulimited strength? Exactly how strong is that? Second, what mental attacks do you speak of?

Quote:
Regeneration and a power Duragon never had, the ability to become a Jugernut in which his body is inperveus to most attacks.
I'd say this needs very little notation. "his body is inperveus to most attacks", once again adding to the god-like visage.

Quote:
Weakness. when he is not a Jugernut all attacks do a certan amount of damage to him it all depends on what is being done to him of course, But when he is a Jugernut he can not really be hurt only detaned by things like magic,energy, or mental attacks
Looks to me like, once again, you speak of invincibililty.

I want to close saying that I mean no offense, and none should be taken. This is merely to avoid any antoganistic encounters down the road. Thank you very much, and Dragon Master....you should be more careful with your character descrips. You leave a lot of loop-holes lol. Just letting you know

Alright, hit me back on this, both DM and Vorach, and anyone else whom is concerned with the situation. It shouldn't take much longer than a day to sort it all out. Unless, of course, I keep writing this over-exaggerated posts that I've gotten into the habit of doing.....*walks away mumbling bemusedly at self*

Old 06-18-02   #18
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

Okay fine, I took out a few key words you so bluntly pionted out, like the whole instuntaious thing or the unlimited strenght,

what I meant by mental attacks is that he can use his mind to minipulate objects(not people) or use his mind to push enemys away from him

And the whole Juggernut thing well I changed my words around so when he does turn into his juggernut form mental,energy,and magics attacks cause damage

I do not take offense to any of what you guys have siad and if you feel I need some more changes to the character you must inform me because I am not a mind reader
Old 06-18-02   #19
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Okay, an idea of cosmic proportions has dawned upon me.

First things come first: the threads I and others will create are not made for everyone. These threads are for all those who believe that the storyline here is not sufficient enough to provide their creative minds. I will explain more later: right now i have to start the first motions.

Old 06-18-02   #20
Marius Draven
Shattered Light

I just wanna say something quickly. The storyline here, as you said Hiro, often prove to be rather bland. However, and I'm trying to say this without revealing my plans, many threads will be united under the same world...so to speak. Characters will be united as a force. Soon, as it is already in motion, there will be something going on in the rp world that is unpreceeded in Dark Forum roleplay. It will unite us all...just wait and see.