Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Music is HERE to show you delights, but you have to know how to choose it

Old 02-05-01   #1

's Avatar

Well damned mortals, thatīs true. Think people always is complaining about bad or good music when they just hear comercial and stupid bands. Iīm not gonna talk about Marilyn Mansonīs stupid carreer, because thatīs shit for me, it is comercial, non sense show, and it is music and a bad show for fashion human people, not for dark and pure intelligent beings. However itīs a tiny problem easy to destroy. So letīs go to more important topics than that clown child bad called singer. OK, sure there are unknown bands better than some of the lucky bands which are famous. And i tell you all to go and buy those bands, go to a good shop of dark music in your town and tell the owner to get great old and new dark bands but from other countries too, and tell him to search for pretty strange and dramatic gothic of afterpunk bands. Here goes some of them, Ausgang, Requiem in white, Elijahīs mantle, Moon lay hidden beneath a cloud, Corvus Corax, Screaming Dead, and of course, some of recomended always-bands like Killing Joke or the Damned.
And maybe youīll listen to my band soon. Good NIght my absorts.
Old 02-06-01   #2
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 3,254

Tra la la.

This is kinda stupid.
Old 02-06-01   #3
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

And who you calling mortals? Whadda you, a god?
Old 02-06-01   #4
Alliance Of Concerned Men
Jimmy Eat Noobz

Credits: 36,396
So to summarize:

1. Mainstream sucks
2. Old Goth music rules
3. I listen to more obscure stuff than you
4. I'm cool for saying so.

Yawn, heard it a million times before. Next.

P.S. Killing Joke isn't goth.

shoo.

"Here in the Alliance, We're man enough to say, 'we're not afraid to show concern.'"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-01   #5

's Avatar

You both are flying in a wrong sky!

You donīt know anything about me so donīt say you listen to better stuff, here we have the purest music it comes from England, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and other old countries. Of course Killing Joke isnīt gothic, if you read better i said afterpunk bands. So see better what you read or what you understand and then you can talk about it. Here the only manufactured is the ideas of people like Marilyn Mansonīs fans and people who donīt know a shit about the old, pure music from the anals of the sinister, afterpunk and gothic history!!!!.
Old 03-04-01   #6
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

Chaos Creator is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,190,316
Yay. I'm. So. Excited. About. This. Post. Can't. You. Tell?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-04-01   #7
Cancer is Cool
Lurks in the Shadows

Cancer is Cool
Credits: 301
Quote:
Originally posted by Arcole
Well damned mortals, thatīs true. Think people always is complaining about bad or good music when they just hear comercial and stupid bands. Iīm not gonna talk about Marilyn Mansonīs stupid carreer, because thatīs shit for me, it is comercial, non sense show, and it is music and a bad show for fashion human people, not for dark and pure intelligent beings. However itīs a tiny problem easy to destroy. So letīs go to more important topics than that clown child bad called singer. OK, sure there are unknown bands better than some of the lucky bands which are famous. And i tell you all to go and buy those bands, go to a good shop of dark music in your town and tell the owner to get great old and new dark bands but from other countries too, and tell him to search for pretty strange and dramatic gothic of afterpunk bands. Here goes some of them, Ausgang, Requiem in white, Elijahīs mantle, Moon lay hidden beneath a cloud, Corvus Corax, Screaming Dead, and of course, some of recomended always-bands like Killing Joke or the Damned.
And maybe youīll listen to my band soon. Good NIght my absorts.
youre a fucking dick, get your head out of your ass man, we dont need to hear your gay list of bands that are officailly cool by you
Old 03-04-01   #8
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Re: You both are flying in a wrong sky!

Quote:
Originally posted by Arcole
You donīt know anything about me so donīt say you listen to better stuff, here we have the purest music it comes from England, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and other old countries. Of course Killing Joke isnīt gothic, if you read better i said afterpunk bands. So see better what you read or what you understand and then you can talk about it. Here the only manufactured is the ideas of people like Marilyn Mansonīs fans and people who donīt know a shit about the old, pure music from the anals of the sinister, afterpunk and gothic history!!!!.

You randomly throw around the term mortal, yet consider bands like Ausgang and Screaming Dead "old". So what are you, a thirty year old immortal? Jesus H. Tap-dancing Christ, there's not a single sentence you've written so far that doesn't deserve mocking. Btw, Rock & Roll originated in the United States so don't be going on about how in archaic days of lore twelve years ago some crappy "wicked underground" bands in Germany danced around on state screaming while covered in their own feces and called it hardcore. Not to mention you forgot to even include Bauhaus. And stop throwing around your dislike of Marilyn Mansion as a defense. No one even mentioned him except you, you merely are incapable of defending your own "point" so you have to repeat yourself over and over again.

PS, if you were more informed you'd know that nothing good has ever come out of France, including music.
Old 03-05-01   #9

's Avatar

Well, well, what the hell are you saying uh?

Letīs see, i didnīt forget Bauhaus, itīs obvious that i like them, i say the same things because you all seem to not have heard anything. If i attack Marilyn Manson is because i like doing it, and because everyone with brain knows it. Iīm not a fucking old corpse, but i know about music, be sure, and from France there are some good bands lost in the past, but you donīt have enough culture to know it and you are immersed on your ideas which you think they are the greatest. So shut up now, because you dont know what iīm saying. You keep on without understanding me!!. What the hell you listen to uh?, because i listen the best dark music, and here in Europe we know what is that. Have you heard Playdead, Moon lay hidden beneath a cloud, Ataraxia, Lisa Gerrard, Sex Gang Children, Requiem in White, Elijahīs mantle, Paralisis Permanente, Seres Vacíos, Nick Cave and the bad seeds, Faith and the muse, Sopor aeternus and the ensemble of shadows, Ordo equilibrio, Dead can dance, Cocteau twins, Rosa crux, In my rosary, Arcana, Madre del Vizio, Jacguy bitch, Joy of life, Moloko +, Virgin Prunes, Swans, Skeletal family,The Lords of the new church, In excelsis, Uk decay, Leitmotiv, Alien sex fiend, 1919, Every new dead ghost, Theatre of hate, In camera... etc and many many many many more bands which were the beginnig, the mid, and the future of this kind of music, and thatīs the only thing i wanted to tell you all, ok?, if you want to be more than me or fight with somebody, hit your head against the wall and leave alone with my pure music ok?, Well, i donīt want to read more stupid things.
Old 03-06-01   #10
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

"pure music" eh? Because any music you don't like isn't pure, I suppose. And if they don't drown themselves in blood onstage and try to act like Satan incarnate then they're not "dark", and therefore not good. And if they're not European, they're uncultured. And no, I haven't heard 3/4 of the bands you mentioned. This is because you purposely listen exclusively to bands that no one's heard of so that you can appear sophisticated and superior. Have you ever heard One Inch Punch, Jinxed at 12, Darkest of the Hillside Thickets, Samael, King's X, Switchblade Symphony, Collective Unconscious, Robert Cray Band, Suburban Legends, Bad Brains, the Deadlights, Fountains of Wayne, Gypsy Kings, or Echo & the Bunnymen? Chances are not because everyone has their favorite lesser-known bands the mainstream is oblivious to. However, everyone else on this board doesn't ignore everyone that's sold more than 100,000 records in their career, assume everyone else listens exclusively to mainstream, and then rant about how only the music they like is worthy of existing. For someone so "sophisticated" and "dark" you're awfully idiotic and narrow-minded. Get a fucking life, kid.

[Edited by Dark Messiah on 03-06-2001 at 03:41 AM]
Old 03-06-01   #11
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Also you did indeed forget to mention Bauhaus, and it's not at all obvious that you like them. They seem rather too well known for someone with your underground mania to like.
Old 03-06-01   #12
Dr. Fuckenstein
Moans in the Night

Dr. Fuckenstein
Credits: 2,521

Robert Cray band...I saw them at Clinton's inauguration festival (I believe it was in '93, but I could be mistaken). Good stuff, as I recall.

Anyhow, my take on this guy is essentially what's already been said. He's just trying to prove his pretention by listing bands he thinks no one's heard of, and expecting someone to say "gee, I never knew about all these wonderful foriegn bands! Thanks Mr. Smarty European!". I can say I've heard a few of them, and they are, in my opinion, boring. Please, everyone has their own tastes here. Don't come along bearing a cross and claiming that you will be our musical savior. In my experience, I've learned that not much good can come of the phrase "you should listen to REAL music, like: (insert list of bands here)" Everyone is different, and your opinion won't matter to most. Suggestions are ok, but trying to force your ideas upon others is not. This guy shows up and proclaims "BOW TO ME, I AM EUROPEAN! YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THESE BANDS BECAUSE THEY ARE EUROPEAN TOO! I AM YOUR BETTER BECAUSE I KNOW OF THEM! HAHAHA!" and apparently believes it, while the rest of the forum, as is evidenced by the afore-posted responses, doesn't really care. Think before you preach, my friend, because many of us don't care to be converted.

http://www.mp3.com/caf
Old 03-06-01   #13
Jimmy Eat Noobz

Credits: 36,396
Holy shit, you wouldn't happen to be THE Dr. Fuckenstein, would you?

"Here in the Alliance, We're man enough to say, 'we're not afraid to show concern.'"

Old 03-06-01   #14
Dr. Fuckenstein
Moans in the Night

Dr. Fuckenstein
Credits: 2,521
Quote:
Originally posted by Alliance Of Concerned Men
Holy shit, you wouldn't happen to be THE Dr. Fuckenstein, would you?
Indeed I am, as I'm assuming there aren't too many other Fuckensteins in the world. I discovered this forum when I found my band mentioned in the "unknown bands" thread (well, one of them, I couldn't tell you exactly which). I did leave a message for you there, but I assume you must have missed it. Anyhow, we at CAF are glad to welcome you into the fold. Carry on the message Alliance. The Doc and #85 stand behind you.

PS--just to satisfy personal curiosity, how exactly did you find out about us?

http://www.mp3.com/caf
Old 03-06-01   #15
TwilightKitten
Darkness Incarnate

TwilightKitten
Credits: 7,423
OPINIONS, PEOPLE, THESE ARE ALL OPINIONS!
There's a universal justice
And the eyes of truth
Are always watching you

~Enigma~ ("Cross of Changes")
Old 03-06-01   #16
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

.....what the hell band are we talking about? Though I must admit Dr. Fuckenstein is a nice name.
Old 03-06-01   #17

's Avatar

Oh iīm tired of this stupid confusion of intentions

Ok ladies and gentlemen, you understand what you want so iīm not gonna argue with you all, because iīm not doing the things you say iīm doing, be sure. Well, i only wanted to tell people without bands to hear some bands that i think are a great chance or beginning for some of them. If i said things talking about Europe thatīs because you always wanted to be more and to say that you are very well informed, and i remember that it was the first reply you posted which said: i listen to better stuff like you, so donīt tell me iīm the opressor here. Do what you want men, thatīs of course, i just tell what i know, no more no less, listen to the bands i said, listen to the bands you said, listen to whatever you want, oh fuck, i donīt give a damn!, but donīt injure the bands i said because they are not boring men, because of course we are talking about tastes and opinions, and you cannot injure me or injure what i say, you cannot try to eat me like lions, you all together because iu dont care and because iīm sure that if we could see each other many of us, maybe this is not like this, were friends or were peolple who listen seemed music. My opinion is this, my taste was that, my time is not for arguing and injuring because i am convenced of my music and the history of gothic punk or gothic rock, and I JUST WANTED TO TELL THE OTHERS SOME GOOD BANDS TO HEAR IF THEY WANTED TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!, so stop right now, and donīt you be the dogs together to eat the man, because i donīt give a fuck, that was my intention and you didnīt understand it, no more no less, so stop, and the said said is. You make a world from a sand grain.
Old 03-06-01   #18
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

You're an idiot, pure and simple. You obviously don't understand anything. Obviously not the English language, anyway. Certainly not the responses you got. You're back-pedalling up the wall trying to say you weren't acting idiotic and unjustifiedly superior, which you were. You obviously were, really. Anyone who reads this threads immediatly recognizes you for the pretentious moron you are. You've never once trying to refute any of your stupidity that was pointed out, because once someone else starts using three syllable words you phase out and just repeat the same gibberish again about how good your music is, then say you're not here to insult anyone, then you insult everyone. Damned, you're an idiot. You still haven't adressed this whole reffering to everyone as "mortals" thing.
Old 03-06-01   #19

's Avatar

Fuck you man!

You donīt know me i dont know you, you are who believes the greatest man. Fuck offf from this, i didnīt want to arrive at this point. I didnīt injure anybody but you now, so i am not gonna keep on this arguement with you although you answer because that is what you want, be higher, well fuck you, be sure i donīt give a fucking damn about this i know what i think, i know what i said or i wanted to say, i know whatīs my music, what is my life ... etc and no one who writes people names as disciples is gonna tell me what is the freedom of thought and tastes. No one stupid like you who go on with injures nothing intelligent without knowing the person is gonna make me think a shit, so fuck off, Dark pesado, shut up, donīt talk to me, leave your neurons live and listen, say, do, be what you fucking want, because you are a man who gets into the wrong place. Pesado, pesado, pesadooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Old 03-07-01   #20
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Retardo, Retardo, Retardoooooo.

First off, it's very stupid, not to mention sexist, of you to assume I'm male. Second, you obviously don't know what people are saying. I know that no one understand what exactly you're saying, since you evidently have a loose grasp on the English language. Thirdly, you call me idiotic yet all you can do is repeat the same mangled insults over and over again. The diffrence between you and me? I know what I'm talking about and I have a point. Stop acting like the victim; you're the one who insulted everyone who doesn't listen to your type of music. When you make stupid statements, you should learn to deal with the repercussions of your actions. And as for not knowing you, you're right; I don't know your name, your age, what you look like, the color of your skin, your job, or anything like that. All of which means I'm judging you based on one thing: your ideas. And frankly I find them lacking.