Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Further Down to Nothingness

Old 10-10-03   #21
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

Location: Sailing on the ocean of Hoplessness and Failure on the Doom Ship and patiently waiting to be dashed against a rather large rock.
SyntheticMartyr is on a distinguished road
Credits: 24,772
I know what you mean today was not too bad... this guy at work is getting in big trouble because he told somebody he was going to call out and he did so they called me in early and I have the whole evening to moi..... and tomorrow I'm not closing either I stepped in some good shit for the weekend... even got a room booked at the Tropicana in Atlantic City ..... hell yeah!
Old 10-13-03   #22
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

Location: Sailing on the ocean of Hoplessness and Failure on the Doom Ship and patiently waiting to be dashed against a rather large rock.
Ugh I feel sick.... my stomach hurts and my head is feeling like an anvil chorus. wish I didn't have to close today. I slept a lot and I'm still tired......I hate that.
Old 10-15-03   #23
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

I woke up this morning feeling pretty good I have this feeling today will be a good day, busy but good. I actually feel energetic today like I'm ready to move a mountain with my fingers......
Old 10-16-03   #24
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

Very Weird day today, uneventful but I lost about 5 more pounds since I started exercising so now I'm down to 215 and have about 35 to go..... ran into a friend of mine I haven't seen in years.... and it was like a twilight zone he lost his 24 inch mohawk and had a buzz cutt he was talkin about mullets a lot!! I was like what happened to you.... here he was in the police academy became a cop quit being one because the pay wasn't good enough and now he's jobless .... it was very strange
Old 10-17-03   #25
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

I think I have finally crossed a line i was never meant to, last night I had a very strange thing happen to me and I think I may have finally given in to insanity..... I was out for one of my night time walks when I decided to run instead..... I was listening to this cd called transworld 6.0 (techno music is good to run to). It is hard to explain this, but I saw something.....I was running facing the moon and as I was looking at it I swear this face appeared in the clouds and it looked like it's lips were moving, it rather unnerved me... and it was definitely a female face..... it was there for a few minutes and then disappeared and there wasn't a cloud in the sky afterwards..... I am very freaked out now.
Old 10-17-03   #26
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Location: at home getting hammered while shes out getting nailed
Dirge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 52,744
M'ok drugs are bad MM'k

just kiddin bro! perhaps it was your spirit giude getting in touch with you!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-03   #27
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

who knows man it was definitely weird.....

definitely not drugs though don't take them... i was rather exhausted though perhaps it was that fabled runner's second wind kicking in???? who knows ...
Old 10-20-03   #28
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

This new week is going to be a good one. I can feel it. But I think it's going to follow the trend of getting stranger by the minute. My positive attitude is at an all time high .... the store was busy and people were being assholes to me but I didn't even notice. The countdown to vacation has begun... I can't wait.... but also it doesn't really matter if I went or not although new faces new people new experiences are welcome I am seeing things through a different set of eyes. I don't know what I'm talking about but I know I am happy.... and I think that is why everything around here is becoming weird.... I don't remember being this happy before, and I am noticing things, but also there are alot of inconsistent things going on... hell yesterday there was a truck parked out side the store that was hauling jet engine fuel containers and the customers were getting nervous because they thought they were nuclear missiles... how hilarious is that? but it's not something you see often here and I am noticing a lot of that going on. It's like I finally figured out exactly who I am and what i want and how I am to get what i want... and my pride and ambition just took over... I don't think anything can bring me down now at least not for a long while.
Old 10-21-03   #29
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

I had a bad day at work yesterday but you know what?? I really don't care about work anymore. My body is becoming a well oiled machine but my mind is completely free to run more primal than I ever thought possible. Like the tide I come flying in and I'm going to drag everyone back with me... kicking and screaming if I have to....preferably the screaming part .... lol j/k . I am smiling and more positive not because of my pride and ambition, but I have finally found out all my inner truths that i have been completely hiding from myself. I am what keeps me happy, and no one can take that from me.
Old 10-22-03   #30
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

I'm in a lot of pain right now over did it last night and put myself into a state of total exhaustion and yet I couldn't sleep..... tonight I'm going to push myself even further maybe that will let me sleep...
Old 10-23-03   #31
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

I'm very cold today, and I am a glutton for punishment. I may be in pain and I've pulled every muscle in my back out of place but I'm not going to slow down. I'm not taking anything easy, nor am I ever going to stop. I bought some weights for my ankles and wrists .... in fact next week I may buy more. bring on the pain I want it I like it I want more of it.
Old 10-24-03   #32
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

I know this sounds weird but I'm feeling lucky today. I have a good feeling about this whole next week. Not only do i think I'm going to win some money at AC, but also one of my best friends is going to hook me up with a girl that sounds very exciting. all I know is her name and that she has a lip ring. the ankle weights I bought yesterday are awesome. by the end of next week I'll be adding all 40 lbs. to my legs....to walk just to see if i can move.... I should have no trouble.
Old 10-25-03   #33
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

Only one day to get through before my vacation begins!!! Oh I have been waiting what seems an eternity. and it will go by quicker than a cheetah on speed. when i come back the weight of the world will be again on my shoulders and my job will be completely new.... they are taking almost everyone out of my department and putting them somewhere else.... I feel i may be next and ya know what? I don't care. I was not born to lead a store. I was meant to conquer the world or set it on fire maybe both. anyways I am going to forget about work after tonight, and tomorrow I am going to call my friend and see if he can bring that chick over.... I have a very good feeling about this week.
Old 10-25-03   #34
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Location: at home getting hammered while shes out getting nailed
Dirge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 52,744
Lip ring, arrright! getsome Ryan!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-03   #35
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

heh well we'll see I mean she sounds like she's pretty cool and all but I'm not going to rush into full boar, but like i said if my friend knows her at all i think we're really going to hit it off.
Old 10-29-03   #36
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

Finally came home from Atlantic City! God that was a sweet trip. You ever feel you can't lose??? Well that's how i felt yesterday. I came out about 150 dollars ahead by the time I left. Not too shabby. It was the wild weird coincidences of the number 13 again.
Last time I had this many 13's in my life I wound up getting a pick from Papa Roach and I never even caught it it just fell in my pocket cuz some kid accidentally dropped his. I don't know what it is but every time i wear that shirt things happen.
Old 10-29-03   #37
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

harli is on a distinguished road
Credits: 160,427
gee, im so happy for ya.

*wanders off*
Old 10-29-03   #38
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

Thanks lily, tomorrow is going to prove to be another good day. and when I get the film developed i will share it with you.
Old 10-31-03   #39
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

Well Found out some interesting news last night. You know how I felt really lucky at atlantic city well It just got luckier because I just found out the parking garage we were in on Tuesday just collapsed yesterday... all ten stories of it right to the ground. ]
Went to NYC yesterday. That was really fun I want to go again really soon. My day started off in little Italy at Ferrara's where I sat in a cafe drinking a Cafe Mocha (espresso with hot choc.) and eating a fresh Italian Pastry called a Lobster tail (flaky croisant like pastry in a lobster tail shape filled with bavarian cream yum!) after being on an insane sugar/ caffeine buzz we took the subway uptown to Madam Tussaud's house of wax.... if you ever go to NYC go here it's really cool. After going there we walked to Times square and went to the Virgin Record Music store, Big store but couldn't find what i was looking for so we left , we walked out and there was a naked man standing in the middle of the street playing a guitar .... weird man very weird man.
We took the subway then down to central Park and for 6 dollars we went to the zoo that was nice ... got to see feeding time for the sea lions.... after that we took the subway to the most awesome club/ restruant in town! It's called Jekyll and Hyde's it's a restruant with a horror theme..
Old 10-31-03   #40
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

(continuing).... they have good food the waitresses and waiters try to scare you and there are little shows that go on while you eat, not to mention that the portraits hanging on the walls the eyes on every one of them move back and forth! very cool. we had appetizers there and then we took the subway back down town and ate our real meal at this fancy italian place called Da Nico's.... and let me tell ya you haven't really lived until you go to a quality italian restruant in new york and these guys were awesome, not only did we get to eat at a private section outside away from every one else but they hooked us up with free food ( we got fresh bruscetta, and they gave us fresh fruit and fried dough for dessert which was also free) we then did our shopping at some local italian food shoppes (some of the people that went with me had specific instructions to buy various food stuffs before coming home) we went into this italian deli and they had this weird policy where you tell them what ya want then they break a piece off of it and have you sample it... you don't like it don't buy it. very customer oriented. We then headed back to ferrara's and bought some pastries to take home for the family.
As I've said before I can't wait to go again.