Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page I must be outta my mind
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-09   #1
Bag-Of-Hammers
Face in the Mist
 
Bag-Of-Hammers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 44
Bag-Of-Hammers is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,408
I must be outta my mind

I was Googling for Religious forums I can wage war on, when I stumbled onto the darkforum and instantly felt at home. This site is the shit. I must be outta my mind.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-09   #2
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,273
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
That's lame.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-09   #3
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Bag of hammers!?!?!?! Twat! I love the lord! God created everyone! Even you! Why would you do that to people!?! Just because you will burn in the firey pits of hell you asshole.

Lord god forgive him for he knows not what he says.

When did you feel the need to bash people like me?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-09   #4
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex
Moderator
 
Lenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: McFuck
Posts: 13,334
Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
That's lame.
Jesus loves you Meg... It's his birthday soon! What you getting him???
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-09   #5
Miasu Ayumu
Moans in the Night
 
Miasu Ayumu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 72
Miasu Ayumu is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,906
Yeah duh!!!
__________________
Jareth: Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one. Jareth: Your eyes can be so cruel, just as I can be so cruel.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-09   #6
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide
 
Wicked Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Djibouti
Posts: 19,273
Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina View Post
Jesus loves you Meg... It's his birthday soon! What you getting him???
AIDS.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-09   #7
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin
 
Dark Messiah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Beautiful Sona-nyl
Posts: 14,814
Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 1,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
AIDS.
Everybody should have AIDeS.
__________________
Like any spelling mistake, mutations cannot give rise to information, but rather damage that which already exists.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-09   #8
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin
 
thefr0g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 7,751
thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,559
So Bag O' Ham... lets argue religion, are you pro or con?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-09   #9
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin
 
Uncletiggs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Hiding in the shadows
Posts: 11,229
Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g View Post
So Bag O' Ham... lets argue religion, are you pro or con?
Um, I believe he made a comment about Allah being satan. If that gives you any idea..
__________________
Beware the ex's.. They ARE out to get you...

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-09   #10
Miasu Ayumu
Moans in the Night
 
Miasu Ayumu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 72
Miasu Ayumu is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncletiggs View Post
Um, I believe he made a comment about Allah being satan. If that gives you any idea..


honestly is allah even real? all human need something good to belive in. to fill that void of emptyness and pain, atleast that is how i want to see it because of my past. so in my case maybe he is 2 in one testing us or maybe its all an illsution. sometimes i still wander and sometimes it hurts to much to think about it and other times, i just want it left alone for some reason i have it in my mind love will fill the void but if your with someone who doesn't love back as you do then wtf is the point? i know you can be satan does that answer the question?
__________________
Jareth: Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one. Jareth: Your eyes can be so cruel, just as I can be so cruel.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-09   #11
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin
 
Uncletiggs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Hiding in the shadows
Posts: 11,229
Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
Allah is as real as any other name used to describe that which you believe to be god.

But by the way you posted. You are saying that if you love someone that doesn't love you back, they are satan/the devil/anti-christ.

Again, Love is an emotion. You seem to have confused anime with reality.
__________________
Beware the ex's.. They ARE out to get you...

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-09   #12
dilusion7
Delusional Illusionist
 
dilusion7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 114
dilusion7 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 6,323
All religions were born from a need to control people. They have now evolved into cleaver ways to avoid taxes and bilk people out of money. You can believe or disbelieve all you want but one simple fact will always remain; there never was, and never will be, any proof of an afterlife.

Beyond believing or disbelieving, taking any of it as the truth, partial truth, or a lie one should simply treat religion as any other work of fiction; a diversion. In the case of religion in particular it is a rather profound diversion that can teach one many lessons about life and the inherent behavior of people. It can also help you decide, for yourself, what is morally or ethically acceptable.

People tend to take religion way too seriously and draw hard lines in the sand and I think these people miss the point. Spirituality and enlightenment are very personal things that are meant to be kept close to the heart. The whole concept of organized religion is counterintuitive to this.
__________________
Religion and politics are the true enemies of the free world.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-09   #13
dilusion7
Delusional Illusionist
 
dilusion7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 114
dilusion7 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 6,323
You can draw whatever conclusions you would like. You are entitled to such, as am I. I believe some things people tell me and many things I read but not blindly. I’m an analytical person that just happens to be in an analytical profession so I like to verify things for myself. Actually, my job depends on my independent verification of things. For the most part you are correct though. I am an ISTJ so I am judgmental, my trade makes me skeptical, and I probably am a bit paranoid.

However, you have said nothing to directly counter anything I have said. You instead just try to personally attack me rather than providing any logical rebuttal. I don’t take my opinions as fact and I’m open to discussion and new ideas, of which you have provided none. Judging by the typos in your response you lack the intelligence to do such.
__________________
Religion and politics are the true enemies of the free world.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-09   #14
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin
 
thefr0g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 7,751
thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,469,559
SSOIDH is what I always say.

I think the line in the sand is important, and I think it is what, ultimately, undoes a religion. Personally I dont see how someone can claim to be of a religion, yet pick and choose what parts of the religion theyy want to follow. The Bible lays it out pretty clearly, and though one can argue that its open to interpretation, the reality is that the literal interpretation is probably the one that the original authors intended.

If I ever were to find a religion, I think I would be cheating if I didn't go all out and follow every strict tenant of the faith. How can you say that a book is the word of God, yet some of it doesn't apply anymore? You're calling your God fallible, which fucks up the whole idea.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-09   #15
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord
 
Sik Simon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The hood, US
Posts: 17,808
Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
Darkforum is a pretty shitty religion
__________________
*Saunters by with a devil-may-care look in my eye.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-09   #16
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin
 
Uncletiggs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Hiding in the shadows
Posts: 11,229
Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
That's cause we are a cult.
__________________
Beware the ex's.. They ARE out to get you...

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-09   #17
Bag-Of-Hammers
Face in the Mist
 
Bag-Of-Hammers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 44
Bag-Of-Hammers is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina View Post
Bag of hammers!?!?!?! Twat! I love the lord! God created everyone! Even you! Why would you do that to people!?! Just because you will burn in the firey pits of hell you asshole.

Lord god forgive him for he knows not what he says.

When did you feel the need to bash people like me?

I have no idea wtf you are ranting about.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-09   #18
Bag-Of-Hammers
Face in the Mist
 
Bag-Of-Hammers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 44
Bag-Of-Hammers is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,408
A lot of the times I go into pointing out the fact that , in the Koran, Muhammad claims to know for a fact that Jesus is NOT the son of God, and he was never crucified. He lied about JC to gain the love of the world and get them to worshop him over the one true God. He is a false prophet. Islam is antichrist in nature. THe Koran is an abomination and a perversion of God. Muhammad was a liar, thief, mass murderer, and a pedophile.

Last edited by Bag-Of-Hammers; 12-09-09 at 23:58.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-09   #19
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin
 
Dark Messiah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Beautiful Sona-nyl
Posts: 14,814
Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 1,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag-Of-Hammers View Post
A lot of the times I point out the fact that , in the Koran, Muhammad claims to know for a fact that Jesus is NOT the son of God,
Lots of early Christians didn't believe this either. Largely because it was nonsensical gibberish that smacked of pagan mysticism.

Quote:
and he was never crucified.
Yeah. That's because in Islam God wouldn't allow a prophet to be killed.

Quote:
He lied about JC
Proof?

You would start by proving that Jesus even existed, by the way.

Quote:
to gain the love of the world and get them to worshop him over the one true God.
People don't worship Mohammed.

Quote:
He is a false prophet. Islam is antichrist in nature. THe Koran is an abomination and a perversion of God. I could go on...
lol.
__________________
Like any spelling mistake, mutations cannot give rise to information, but rather damage that which already exists.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-09   #20
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin
 
Billy the Kidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Progressive HELL!!!
Posts: 19,435
Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilusion7 View Post
You can draw whatever conclusions you would like. You are entitled to such, as am I. I believe some things people tell me and many things I read but not blindly. I’m an analytical person that just happens to be in an analytical profession so I like to verify things for myself. Actually, my job depends on my independent verification of things. For the most part you are correct though. I am an ISTJ so I am judgmental, my trade makes me skeptical, and I probably am a bit paranoid.

However, you have said nothing to directly counter anything I have said. You instead just try to personally attack me rather than providing any logical rebuttal. I don’t take my opinions as fact and I’m open to discussion and new ideas, of which you have provided none. Judging by the typos in your response you lack the intelligence to do such.
__________________
Tolerance is a virtue of a dying civilzation. Aristotle
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment sushil_yadav Topic Discussions 62 12-14-12 11:13
Soul? Elphie1992 Topic Discussions 22 09-09-06 12:10
Correct Frame of Mind When Cooking skywalker Topic Discussions 22 08-30-06 05:52

Recent Threads
what surprised you today?
04-11-13 17:55
Last post by thefr0g
1 Day Ago 14:31
what have you eaten...
12-24-03 19:43
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
1 Day Ago 10:09
Darkforum Youtube!
03-25-13 07:48
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
1 Day Ago 09:32
Science Disproves...
11-01-10 14:38
by Pahu
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
1 Day Ago 09:27
vote or die
1 Week Ago 01:56
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
1 Day Ago 09:20
vote or die
1 Week Ago 02:02
Last post by Sic Simon
2 Days Ago 21:45
long Sunday
3 Weeks Ago 18:00
by DaxterK
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 01:46
BATH SALT ZOMBIES
12-04-13 11:20
Last post by Sic Simon
1 Week Ago 23:34
I'm drinking Vodka,...
09-02-17 23:28
by thefr0g
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
1 Week Ago 22:44
Overflowing asylums
2 Weeks Ago 01:23
Last post by Sic Simon
2 Weeks Ago 03:25
Online Users: 57
1 members and 56 guests
JeNn_DeViLz
Most users ever online was 1928, 06-09-15 at 18:20.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0 RC2


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com

© 2006 - 2016 Dark Forum | About Dark Forum | Advertisers | Investors | Legal | A member of the Crowdgather Forum Community