Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page smatheringly good
View Poll Results: "but i always could accessorize."
silver (white gold, platinum, etc) 1 100.00%
gold (fake gold, bronze, etc) 0 0%
both (gold, silver, etc.) 0 0%
natural (nothing, nada, etc.) 0 0%
peanut butter! (nuts, creamy, etc.) 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-16-03   #1
thanos
i want your cookies

thanos
Credits: 2,532
smatheringly good

well, here’s a post…..

…..anyway. wanted to write something out. so here it is. some thing like an on-line journal but not really a collection of what happened and thoughts that occurred because of it, well, maybe the thoughts part. but a smathering (like a smattering but more) of thoughts none the less. it will be here because at 32 this one is past the parentally oppressed angst against society. not that there is anything wrong with that stage. but it’s been there, done that, read about it and help friends through it. everyone needs a break from 80’s music. coffee, it’s the coffee’s fault. wait….work calls…

eject a cd, hand it to someone and life will be peachy for a while, amazing.

motivation. what’s your motivation? sex? fun? enlightenment? obscure tasks that lead to a feeling of accomplishment? love? to not be alone? to be rich? food? drugs? hedonistic pleasures that lead to addictions? er…. life seems to move in slow motion between times of intense experience. one might say there is no motivation between. but there is coffee.

wait, now’s the time to be mad at something! or, maybe not.

do you see “them”? do you judge? or observe? learn from the unappealing you see in others? or just justify your ego with the fact that you noticed something bad in someone else? queue dark brooding piano music please. but what do “they” think of you? it’s a wonder anyone understands anyone else.

difference. there is a difference in most people, right? tell me there is! even if you have to lie. because if there is no difference then there is no point in being oneself. is there a point in that? tell me there is. just don’t lie to do it.

how often do you treat someone like they deserve. no, not the bad, treat the idiots like imbeciles. but someone who is deserving of trust, for example. but you can’t trust, so they don’t get it. and people say life is unfair! ppffttt right, more coffee…

you would think that alternative people had wider view and open minds. no. they are like everyone else. gays, goths, geeks, etc. (wow, 3 alternative g’s! wait til the press finds out.) um… oh, yeah. you still have to get through all the regulars to find someone truly unique, open minded and original. but you would think, since they accuse the rest of society, as they see it, of these things, then why do they do it? case in point, goth chick walks into …. an eddie bower store. gets treated like something you found lost in the recesses of your refrigerator. why can’t they just treat her normal despite her looks? guy in a golf polo shirt walks into a goth club and gets snickered at and no one wants to talk to him. why can’t they just treat him normal despite his looks? round and round it goes.

that’s all that popped up at the moment. :geno:
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-03   #2
thanos
i want your cookies

thanos
don’t you just hate dead x-fiancées that turn out to be living current fiancées? it’s enough to ruin one’s dinner.
Old 09-19-03   #3
thanos
i want your cookies

thanos
tums taste like pez. helpful in keeping your stomach playing nice when you are anxious for no reason.