Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page stupid question

Old 09-11-03   #1
Liquid Fantasy
Vanish Like A Dream

Liquid Fantasy is on a distinguished road
Credits: 20,302
stupid question

if your boyfriend was a member of matchdoctor.com and this was his profile:

How would you describe yourself?
I am rather shy when I first meet somebody...but after I get used to them or they break my shell (whichever happens first) I'm alot more open. I have no clue as to what to put for this...the best way to get to know me is to just message me and talk to me *smiles* I am currently a student and I have a tongue ring....I like the typical college guy stuff...except sports...I'm not big on sports....I don't do any drugs and I'm disease free....if you would like to know more just ask...I'll answer any question...I'm rather open and bold online...it's when I actually meet somebody that I'm very shy...unless something happens that breaks my shell so hit me up...what do you have to lose?

Describe the person you would like to meet.
fun, smart, attractive, knows how to enjoy herself, somebody that would like to be friends and maybe more...or just be friends and play......I guess the really important thing is that we get along with eachother....that there is common ground to work with and what not, ya know?

what would you think?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-03   #2
Priest
This is my BOOMSTICK!

Priest is on a distinguished road
Credits: 11,511
First I think you should try to use a font that dosent burn my eyes right out of my head! Then talk to him, see how old it is. I have profiles all over the place I havent used in years. Don't freak out ask and try to find out whats going on. Then maybe freak out. :face:

Old 09-12-03   #3
Sad Mephisto
Forever alone. Immortal.

Sad Mephisto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 11,072
Someone stole my description!

Old 09-12-03   #4
Liquid Fantasy
Vanish Like A Dream

as it turns out....we talked about it....when i showed him the site, he acted as if he never saw of the place....said he was scared as to how i would react....he told me the reason he joined the site was to look for people to talk to on im...and he wasn't interested in anyone....he didn't even realise that he worded shit the way he did...i'm still unsure if i fully belive him or not.

Old 09-12-03   #5
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

icp 4ever in me is on a distinguished road
Credits: 49,938
well when he's showerin or suttin check his history n look at his im chats....if u know how to do dat shit.Only if itz necessary
Old 09-12-03   #6
Liquid Fantasy
Vanish Like A Dream

i decided to join the site and play with him for a bit...see what happens.

Old 09-12-03   #7
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

good idea
Old 09-15-03   #8
Priest
This is my BOOMSTICK!

Priest is on a distinguished road
Credits: 11,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by icp 4ever in me
well when he's showerin or suttin check his history n look at his im chats....if u know how to do dat shit.Only if itz necessary

Goddamn your lack of any simblance of grammar or sentance structure gives me fuckin headaches.

Old 09-17-03   #9
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

Then do us all a favor,and dun read whut I say...cuz I like df.com and Im stayin
Old 09-17-03   #10
silverflame
a strange little lesbian

silverflame is on a distinguished road
Credits: 87,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest
Goddamn your lack of any simblance of grammar or sentance structure gives me fuckin headaches.
lol