Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Very Expensive Prostitute???

Old 09-05-03   #1
DantheMan27
Face in the Mist

DantheMan27
Credits: 2,028
Very Expensive Prostitute???

I dated this girl a while ago, and it got pretty serious, then we split for various reasons. I tried to get her back for a while to no avail. We would talk occasionally and "catch up", anyway, the last time we talked I told her how I was moving to the Caribbean and had a very financially promising job there. Now she is hinting at us getting back together and her moving there once the six-figures start rolling in. WTF!?!
I think of telling her to "Fuck Off" or just playing along and having my way with her until I get bored, and then find a new "wife-whore".
Any Thoughts.....
Life is to be measured by action, not by time...the largest space of time is to live until a man is wise. He that dies of old age does no more than go to bed when he is weary...it is the work of fate to make us live long, but it is the business of virtue to make a short life sufficient.
-Seneca

Last edited by DantheMan27; 09-06-03 at 00:10.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-03   #2
errantrogue
which one, though?

errantrogue is on a distinguished road
Credits: 288,983
get a job you hippie... oh, wait.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.
Old 09-05-03   #3
Maniac420
Face in the Mist

Maniac420
Credits: 1,421
I say play along with it!She is deffinately using you,so u should find a way to use her as well.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Find out @

at

Find out @

Old 09-05-03   #4
~forever~
unimportant

~forever~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 6,199
dude play her ass straight into the ground it sounds like she has been toying with you all this time so use her fuck with her head show her how it feels.

ˇlama la grieta de mi asno, usted asno que lame a hijo de una perra! ˇoh y vete a la mierda usted cogidas que cogen!

i'm a mushroom!

eat me.
Old 09-06-03   #5
DantheMan27
Face in the Mist

DantheMan27
That's what I'll probably do...
Life is to be measured by action, not by time...the largest space of time is to live until a man is wise. He that dies of old age does no more than go to bed when he is weary...it is the work of fate to make us live long, but it is the business of virtue to make a short life sufficient.
-Seneca
Old 09-07-03   #6
DeirdreMayfair
Dark Mage

DeirdreMayfair is on a distinguished road
Credits: 25,196
make sure your emotions don't get in the way.
Old 09-07-03   #7
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

Barely Breathing will become famous soon enough
Credits: 201,964
I disagree with some of the people here. Just forget about her. if you try and fuck with her your emotions might get in the way (as DeirdreMayfair warned). Just move down there and find someone who's not a gold digger.
Old 09-07-03   #8
Olivia Cainin
New Blood

Olivia Cainin has disabled reputation
Credits: 499
Not to mention ... you give her the opportunity to cause you a lot of problems. What you gonna do... if she suddenly turns up pregnant. Doesn't sound like that would be beyond her. And at that point in time .... your money becomes reachable ... via child support. Just watch yourself... paybacks ... may become ... payouts....
Old 09-08-03   #9
*Tizzie*
Pissed off little thing

*Tizzie* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 23,832
i say play with her, but play safe. don't get involved at all. just hint back to her that you are interested. and then when the time comes for you two to go out, stand her up. see how she likes it. then come up with a pathetic excuse on why you weren't there and ask her to go out again, only this time with friends. then, when you take her out, pretty much ignore her the entire outting. if she brings it up, play it off like you didn't mean to. basically jerk her around all you can, just to see how much she can take. then let her break it off with you when she's sick of all the bullshit. it'll make her feel bigger until you let her in on the fact that you were fucking her around the whole time. that'll REALLY get her back

Old 09-08-03   #10
DantheMan27
Face in the Mist

DantheMan27
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tizzie*
i say play with her, but play safe. don't get involved at all. just hint back to her that you are interested. and then when the time comes for you two to go out, stand her up. see how she likes it. then come up with a pathetic excuse on why you weren't there and ask her to go out again, only this time with friends. then, when you take her out, pretty much ignore her the entire outting. if she brings it up, play it off like you didn't mean to. basically jerk her around all you can, just to see how much she can take. then let her break it off with you when she's sick of all the bullshit. it'll make her feel bigger until you let her in on the fact that you were fucking her around the whole time. that'll REALLY get her back
I like that idea. Only problem is... oh yeah there is no problem.
The perfect sinister plan...HaHaHaHa!!!!!
-Seneca
Old 09-08-03   #11
*Tizzie*
Pissed off little thing

hehe, i know, i'm perfectly evil, but it comes from years and years of plotting revenge on people that have pissed me off

Old 09-08-03   #12
Priest
This is my BOOMSTICK!

Priest is on a distinguished road
Credits: 11,511
Makes a mental note not to piss off Tizzie. :fear:

Old 09-08-03   #13
silverflame
a strange little lesbian

silverflame is on a distinguished road
Credits: 87,417
i say you forget about her, don't stoop to her level. that makes you look just as bad as her.
Old 09-08-03   #14
*Tizzie*
Pissed off little thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest
Makes a mental note not to piss off Tizzie. :fear:
i think you're safe as long as you don't toy with my emotions. then it's all good from there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverflame
i say you forget about her, don't stoop to her level. that makes you look just as bad as her.
why not stoop to her level? how would that make him as bad as her? ok, ok, it would, but what's wrong with a little devillish fun?