Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page a question

Old 09-04-03   #1
CaressingCorpse
Face in the Mist

CaressingCorpse
Credits: 1,622
a question

Have you ever dated a guy/girl who blamed you for something that you had no way of controlling.. Ripped your emotions/feelings to shread threw everything in your face that has ever gone wrong that you where around for???? Only to stop doing so when yer crying... Then something changes and they wanna make everything better blah blah blah.... Only for the process to repeat itself time and time again. Each time it getting a little worse 'cause now they know exactly what to say/do to get you to that point where they can play "hero".....???

Sorry if this doens't make ne sense...if it doesnt i'll edit it at a later time...

I guess i'm just looking for opinions or something on this...
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-03   #2
Olivia Cainin
New Blood

Olivia Cainin has disabled reputation
Credits: 499
The person you are discribing ... is an Abuser.... period. And it WILL NOT GET BETTER... it will continue to progress and get worse.

Best advise ... get out of the relationship... get as far away from this person as possible. This person has some serious issues of their own ... and under the right ... or should I say the wrong circumstances ... they are dangerous .... even deadly.

I know this ... because I worked in a field for many years where I witnessed first hand the effects these types of people have on those who have personal relationships with them. They rarely change, feel sorry for more then a short period of time... or keep the promises they make ... not to do it again. Their behavior is chronic and progressive.... get out.
Old 09-04-03   #3
silverflame
a strange little lesbian

silverflame is on a distinguished road
Credits: 87,417
before even reading the first reply to your thread, i was thinking the exact same thing. DON'T BECOME PART OF THE CYCLE OF ABUSE!!!!!!!
Old 09-04-03   #4
Priest
This is my BOOMSTICK!

Priest is on a distinguished road
Credits: 11,511
It wont get better. Your playing right into there hands by playing the role they want you to play, that of a victim. It wont get better, because as soon as you stop allowing the abuser to abuse you they will be gone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.