Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page how does one forget?

Old 09-03-03   #1
~forever~
unimportant

~forever~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 6,199
how does one forget?

how do you forget the man that you love when he's left you but you cant cut off all contact because inside of you grows his child? i want nothing more than for him to be happy with his new flame even as i cry myself to sleep at night icant wish anything mean just happiness towards them and what hurts the most is that i love him and yet i am not the one that makes him happy. i'm sorry im just so confused and all these stupids emotions wont go away.

ˇlama la grieta de mi asno, usted asno que lame a hijo de una perra! ˇoh y vete a la mierda usted cogidas que cogen!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i'm a mushroom!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
eat me.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-03   #2
*WeIrDGiRl*
Anti-U

*WeIrDGiRl*
Credits: 21,447
how old are you??
damn that's really painful...having the child of the man u love, and...
don't know what to say...in the beginning the pain will stay, and u will cry a lot, but u have to keep yourself busy and go away with friends...after a while being away means not thinking of him...distraction is a great painkiller for me
i'm sorry, don't have more advice to give...

And i just wanna stand outside
And know that this is right
And this is true and i will not
Fade into,fade into the night
Standing here in the dark

Old 09-03-03   #3
errantrogue
which one, though?

errantrogue is on a distinguished road
Credits: 288,983
cut off the life inside of you... simple enough... got a hanger?

"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.
Old 09-03-03   #4
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

icp 4ever in me is on a distinguished road
Credits: 49,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by errantrogue
cut off the life inside of you... simple enough... got a hanger?

you COULD be supportive once in a while..

~forever~
I am young so I may not give great advice BUT,I can relate.I did love this guy a lot and still do.Its just something you have to learn to accept. If you eva need a friend,my aol sn iz freshlette789 and my yahoo sn iz ny_ju99alette and my emailz are amydanorthwestkillette@hatchetrepresenter.com and ruggedjuggalette@yahoo.com

~one~
an abortion aint da answer babe..
Old 09-03-03   #5
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *WeIrDGiRl*
how old are you??
damn that's really painful...having the child of the man u love, and...
don't know what to say...in the beginning the pain will stay, and u will cry a lot, but u have to keep yourself busy and go away with friends...after a while being away means not thinking of him...distraction is a great painkiller for me
i'm sorry, don't have more advice to give...

good job
Old 09-03-03   #6
*WeIrDGiRl*
Anti-U

*WeIrDGiRl*
Credits: 21,447
wow icp poeple don't often tell me i did something good...
thx a lot, u didn't have to say it but u did...
greetzz

And i just wanna stand outside
And know that this is right
And this is true and i will not
Fade into,fade into the night
Standing here in the dark

Old 09-03-03   #7
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

hehe...no prob.I like to make ppl smile.
Old 09-04-03   #8
Maniac420
Face in the Mist

Maniac420
Credits: 1,421
First off abortion is not the answer!But then again dont think by having the child will make him want to be around!You can use the kid as bait!You will learn to accept after awhile,like weirdgirl said disttraction is a great key to kill pain!You will eventually seek happiness again someday!Feel better!

Find out @

at

Find out @

Old 09-04-03   #9
NMaries

Get blood tests, destroy his marriage, then run away somewhere or get your friends to beat him up. Then go over to his house and break all of his stereo equipment.

Or you could say nothing. Don't even tell him. Wait until you're totally fed up and finally tell him the seven year old is his.

I don't know these seem to be the most common decisions people make.

You could possibly focus on the childs well-being and your own. Being obsessive might be making it harder to get things done. I bet there is a lot of catching up you need to do, even if it is just talking to close friends or seeing your family. Respecting your parents will make it so you have a fall back position.
Old 09-04-03   #10
veinglory
Embracer Of The Dark

veinglory
Credits: 8,108
Memories aren't forgotten, just over-written. Go get some new memories.
Old 09-04-03   #11
Olivia Cainin
New Blood

Olivia Cainin has disabled reputation
Credits: 499
~forever~.... in answer to you question ... you don't forget. This man is the father of your child and whether or not you choose to have the baby and keep it, have the baby and give it up for adoption.... or have an abortion ... you will forever have a tie ... a connection to him.

Obviously... the decision you make about the baby will effect just how connected you will be... in the long run. Because you cannot forget him... you are going to need to find a way to come to terms with your feelings and your situation.

I am new here and I don't know anything about you or your life. But I think your first priority should be the baby. You need to be honest with yourself about whether or not keeping this child would be the best thing for you and it. And if you do decide to keep the child ... is it for the right reasons... or are you hoping that the presence of the child will somehow cause this man to love you. You see... children do not fix broken relationships, solve problems or make someone feel something they do not. Please look long and hard into your heart... and be honest with yourself about this baby.

If you decide to keep this baby ... the father has a place in the childs life .... forever. Both from an emotional stand point ... as well as a financial one. Do you have the financial resources to care for this child .... because if not ... orders for child support are NOT going to make him feel all warm an fuzzy about you.

What I am getting at here .... is that as I said in the beginging.... you can't and won't be able to forget this man.... or get him out of your life.... because quite simply ... the baby will make that impossible on several levels.

The best advise I can give you is to do some long hard thinking about where you are going in your life .... where you want to be 10 years from now. Because the decisions you make the next few months will quite frankly .... effect you.... for the rest of your life.
Old 09-04-03   #12
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMaries
Get blood tests, destroy his marriage, then run away somewhere or get your friends to beat him up. Then go over to his house and break all of his stereo equipment.

Or you could say nothing. Don't even tell him. Wait until you're totally fed up and finally tell him the seven year old is his.

I don't know these seem to be the most common decisions people make.

You could possibly focus on the childs well-being and your own. Being obsessive might be making it harder to get things done. I bet there is a lot of catching up you need to do, even if it is just talking to close friends or seeing your family. Respecting your parents will make it so you have a fall back position.
yeah breaking his shit would really work :no: how about being serious about it all?
Old 09-04-03   #13
deadbodychick
Bang

deadbodychick is on a distinguished road
Credits: 38,138
time and distraction.... took me over a year to get over my ex....and i still miss him sometimes
Old 09-04-03   #14
silverflame
a strange little lesbian

silverflame is on a distinguished road
Credits: 87,417
does he know that you're pregnant?
Old 09-04-03   #15
~forever~
unimportant

yes he knows he left me when iwas four months i am now 5 months and it kills me that he wasen't here when the baby first kicked strong enough to feel outside the belly. thanx you guys for all the wonderful adive and i am now at my mothers which is helping a little.{why is it that a good percentage of woman run to their mothers houses after having thier heart broken} i am thinking about dating or at least having a fling with his very sexy best friend which would kill him. because he has made it clear he doesent want me to have anything to do with dj cause he knows what i am friends with him for. which would be a chance to jump his bones. :reallysho

ˇlama la grieta de mi asno, usted asno que lame a hijo de una perra! ˇoh y vete a la mierda usted cogidas que cogen!

i'm a mushroom!

eat me.
Old 09-05-03   #16
errantrogue
which one, though?

errantrogue is on a distinguished road
Credits: 288,983
hey, second trimester... there's still time for a late term...

"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.
Old 09-05-03   #17
NMaries

Quote:
Originally Posted by icp 4ever in me
yeah breaking his shit would really work :no: how about being serious about it all?
Who's not serious about it all? Two of those methods are often used when a woman feels trapped in a situation.

As for the third, if your 5 months along you've already seen the sonigraph. There's no way you can do it now. Even if you paid more, unless there was a real threat to your life, you won't be able to live with yourself. It's beyond a tail and has a little heart beat.

Welfare and all other kinds-of programs can help if you can't find a job. My Uncle decided to leave my aunt. He just packed up and left her with four kids. She just went on with her life, remarried, did better in her job and basically forgot about him. She couldn't have burned him better, than saying I'm better off without you.
Old 09-05-03   #18
~forever~
unimportant

i know that abortion is well beyond doing and plus i think it is just sick, but anyways i just haven't been able to think quite right since he left and i'm just scared cause i am only just 20 and not really ready for a child of my own, i had all these plans and now they have to wait which is i suppose my consequence for being naive and thinking i was beyond pregnancy and it just could'nt happen oh no not me.

i'm a mushroom!

eat me.
Old 09-07-03   #19
NMaries

You'll be alright. Just remember your child is a blessing and raise them as well as you can.

It does screw up future relationships. Maybe while you are still young the man you marry will except them as their own. However, step-children are never quite cared for the same as their own.
Old 09-07-03   #20
frgsonmysox
A little bit preggers

frgsonmysox
Credits: 3,365
that really is painful... The only thing I can hope is that you will not one day resent the child for it. And I know in your deepest hearts you think you wont, but resentment can be so subliminal. A kid is something so magical, and even if you don't have the guy anymore, you got the best thing out of it.