Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Fuhrer Frustration

Old 08-31-03   #1
Faler
turbo lover

Faler is on a distinguished road
Credits: 36,056
Fuhrer Frustration

I'm working on my 3rd Novel.

It's about a demon that manipulates people by planting single thoughts into their heads. The dominoe effect does the rest.

he manipulates several people in history. One of them is Adolph Hitler. I am doing research as I write the book. Write now the book I'm researching from is very dry reading. If anyone knows a good Hitler book, that goes into detail, but is interesting please let me know.

And anyone here read Mein Kempf (sic)? Is it any good?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-03   #2
*Tizzie*
Pissed off little thing

*Tizzie* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 23,832
mein kempf is really good. i've read parts of it for my history class i took last year. we did extensive research on hitler. i can tell you what i know if you are interested!

by the way, pittsburgh is awesome! i'm a pittsburgh native myself. what part of pittsburgh are you from?

Old 09-01-03   #3
Faler
turbo lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tizzie*
mein kempf is really good. i've read parts of it for my history class i took last year. we did extensive research on hitler. i can tell you what i know if you are interested!

by the way, pittsburgh is awesome! i'm a pittsburgh native myself. what part of pittsburgh are you from?
I'm from the North Hills. I lived off of middle road.

I'll be living in Oakland when the time comes for me to return. It's just ten monthes away. I'll road trip back on 07 JUL 2004.

And yes, I would be interested in your Hitler knowledge. Especially bizarre facts, and unusual character traits. It will all help me write my 3rd.

Send me an E-mail, PM or something.
Old 09-01-03   #4
stc
Sange Este Viata

stc is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 2,517
It's Adolf Hitler and Führer... not adolph or fuhrer
Old 09-01-03   #5
Sad Mephisto
Forever alone. Immortal.

Sad Mephisto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 11,072
And "Mein Kampf"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-05-03   #6
apostate
REDUNDANT

apostate
Credits: 17,310
Ah, the vegetarian failed painter. Interestingly enough many of the things that he is attributed, like the Hitler Youth, were in place around the end of WW1, before Hitler joined the Nazi party. Also, when he joined the party it was because he had been assigned to infiltrate it. Did a pretty good job if you ask me. Hitler's Nazi party attempted a coup but were defeated. A large part of the power they were to gain came from tapping into paganism and its symbology. It is said that the original flag used in the first coup attempt had gotten blood on it from Nazi soldiers, and so it became a fetish of sorts which drew people to its power and gave then inspiration.
But then Hitler sucked at Risk and lost everything. Even idiots know that you can't win the game by taking Russia, it's too large to control even with all the extra men you get from owning the continent.
Many scholars believe that if it hadn't been for Hitler, the outcome of WW2 would have been different.
Old 09-06-03   #7
Faler
turbo lover

thank you apostate. As far as spelling goes, I've seen Fuhrer and Adolph both ways. I actually didn't know how to spell Mein Kampf though. I wish this was real life, because then I'd know what to say to you.

If you were showing off how great you were I'd have to say one thing, if you were just trying to help, I'd have to say another.

But, since I can't read emotions from just words, I'll assume the best, thanks.

But what I'd really like to know is his occult connections, like the things Apostate told me.

And please no new age BS, new agers have a funny habit of staking ridiculouse claims. If you tell me he was defeated by Wiccan spells you're only going to be fooling yourself.
Old 09-06-03   #8
Faler
turbo lover

Oh, and alomost forgot, concerning Russia, he actually did quit well at first. He destroyed 89 of 160 divisions in two weeks. When he was in his field headquarter's, the Wolf's lair, he could be seen pointing at Moscow, and declaring that it would be destroyed in four weeks. At first it looked like he'd do it. But, after a while, he and Goring were the only guys that believed it.
Old 09-08-03   #9
*Tizzie*
Pissed off little thing

originally, russia and germany were allies because hitler knew that he couldn't stage a two front war. when he was absolutely sure that he had europe in his palm, he went after russia. and that's where he messed up. because he went after russia too soon... if he would've stopped being so overzealous, then he *MIGHT* have been able to do it, by making all the other countries that he had just gained control over help him in defeating russia. but that's based on opinion. the real fact is that he screwed up by attacking russia and that's how he faltered.

Old 09-10-03   #10
Faler
turbo lover

Actuallly, in my opinion, he would have stood a better chance if he came after Russia earlier. His offensive started in June, 1941, if it started a month earlier, he wouldn't of had to deal with winter weather coming in and making logistics so impossible.

On December 2nd, 1941, he had the 3rd, and 5th Panzer divisions 20 miles away from delivering the knock out blow to Moscow, as well as Army Command group Centre. He even had the city reconed. It was the last Soviet stronghold, with 100 divisions. These three groups had to pull back, for one reason only, they had outran their supply lines.

It was at this time the Soviets saw a window of opportunity. All 100 divisions came rushing out, and mobilzed against a 200 mile line.

If he was there in say, October, he could of used Air raids, but obvioulsy there's no way in hell an air raid could have been conducted in a Russian winter.

But it's impossible for anyone to say with certainty.

His motive for attacking Russia, was that it was the last of two hopes for Britain, the other was the U.S. He believed his attack was pre emptive.

(and DEC 5th, 1941 is exactly how far I am in my 3rd novel.)
Old 09-10-03   #11
*Tizzie*
Pissed off little thing

ok then. well, the way i look at it, he couldn't have won anyway. the russians would've attacked anyhow at some point because that's there's one prime reason the russian's have gotten involved in ANY war... a warm water port. because they are ice locked... so they've always NEEDED the warm water port as a way of continuous trade. so hitler was pretty much destined to lose. he couldn't have won fighting a double front war. however, your point is true as well.

Old 09-10-03   #12
silverflame
a strange little lesbian

silverflame is on a distinguished road
Credits: 87,417
hey cool, i'm from pittsburgh as well. i used to live in the south hills but now i live in mt. lebanon.

sorry, i don't know much about this dude.
Old 09-11-03   #13
*Tizzie*
Pissed off little thing

lol, you just popped in to say hello and now you've gone back down below (sorry i'm ALL messed up)