Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Long distance relationships

Old 09-13-03   #21
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbodychick
online relationships are a joke, most of the time you never actually meet the person. so go out on the town get drunk have a good time

i'm starting to agree with DBC. no more online relationships for me. cause all of the other online relationships i had. they all sucked and i have been hurt by alot of them. if i run into a person that think's about getting into an online relationship. i'm going to fucking kick there asses so hard that they don't even know what hit them. then if they tell me that they think its going to work out. i'm not going to say a fucking thing. because i know what that person is in for.
besides its better to meet someone in your own aera. but for me to meet someone in my own aera really suck's. because for one thing people in el paso aren't really open with homo sexuallity and i don't see too many gothic people here. i remembered on halloween one time. i ran into a gothic chick that worked for the KLAQ haunted house radio startion. she was telling me about the goths clubs we have here. but that was so long ago! i should of have braught paper and a pen with me and took somes on the things she was telling me. well i could always search for thoughs things online and where i could find these places my self.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-03   #22
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

also i have learned something about meeting people online. i'm not to careful as everyone else is. i need to learn how to actually sit back and watch people and see how they actually are. that is what i have learned.
Old 09-15-03   #23
NMaries

You actually meet and talk to people you have met on-line?

Wow

I met someone once in real life. I thought they were just pulling my leg. They showed up though. It was fun.
Old 09-15-03   #24
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMaries
You actually meet and talk to people you have met on-line?

Wow

I met someone once in real life. I thought they were just pulling my leg. They showed up though. It was fun.
yep i have meet some people on DF. the people that i have met were
demon_eclipse, tainted_soul, and sickness0298.
but sickness0298, tainted_soul, and i were really quiet and we were walking like the dead. the only one that was chatting the most out of the three of us was demon_eclipse. i only said 5 seperate words to the group and that was it.

how was it when you met that person?
Old 09-15-03   #25
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

gArGOyLe^^ will become famous soon enough
Credits: 280,051
I've talked to lots of people on the phone...
Old 09-15-03   #26
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gArGOyLe^^
I've talked to lots of people on the phone...
i have talked to a few people on the phone my self. how come we never chatted on the phone garg?
Old 09-15-03   #27
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Location: at home getting hammered while shes out getting nailed
Dirge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 52,744
Im with DBC and Shy on this one! i need closeness in a relationship, I am a people person, and desirous of human contact. As a boyfriend Im very affectionate, in the little ways holding hands, small non-sexual touches, that sort of thing. I thought of the on-line thing but its just not where Im at. sorry DF ladies.

Besides far to many hotties where I work!!!!
Old 09-16-03   #28
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirge
Im with DBC and Shy on this one! i need closeness in a relationship, I am a people person, and desirous of human contact. As a boyfriend Im very affectionate, in the little ways holding hands, small non-sexual touches, that sort of thing. I thought of the on-line thing but its just not where Im at. sorry DF ladies.

Besides far to many hotties where I work!!!!

yes you see when you have closeness with someone in person. that wouldn't hurt as much. because you could be with the person, kiss and hug the person, and possibly make out with the person. where as online you can't really do thoughs things. the only thing you can do is cyber. cyber isn't a real thing. but if you ACTUALLY have the patcients for the person. then nothing can go wrong. but i say people don't have the patcients for someone they are going with online. dirge you are a lucky man! at least you work some place where there is a tun of people and you can meet them and go on dates. but i would have to look around for goth clubs and see what i could get out of them.
but sorry for the df ladies as well. no more online relationships for me either.
Old 09-16-03   #29
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

note to dirge. sorry about my computer last night. my computer get disconnected sometimes. since my computer got disconnected. i was all ready tired and i went. then as i went to bed. i said that i'll tell you what happened and why i dissapeared last night. but try and call me tonight. anytime would be good for me. hope to hear from you soon on the phone.
Old 09-17-03   #30
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

icp 4ever in me is on a distinguished road
Credits: 49,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy shy
also i have learned something about meeting people online. i'm not to careful as everyone else is. i need to learn how to actually sit back and watch people and see how they actually are. that is what i have learned.

someone in school reminded me of you today.
Old 09-18-03   #31
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,233
forget that crap, leave that relationship (if you can call it that) in the gutter, life is too short to wait around all the time... find someone you can at least see and touch once and a while.
Old 09-18-03   #32
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by icp 4ever in me
someone in school reminded me of you today.

was that a good thing or was that a bad thing? judging from the way you roll your eyes.
Old 09-22-03   #33
xDevilz Bitchx
Darkness Incarnate

xDevilz Bitchx is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 65,193
Now looking back...I really wish mine who have worked..I really loved Kenny. And i still do. And i cant seem to forget about him...Will someone please help me?? Cuz im seriously dying each day. I miss him so much. All i seem to do is just cry. Everything reminds me of him. I dunno what to do...I just realized im not as strong as i thought i was...
Old 09-23-03   #34
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

icp 4ever in me is on a distinguished road
Credits: 49,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy shy
was that a good thing or was that a bad thing? judging from the way you roll your eyes.

i was rolling my eyes inna good way.I talked to her today and she is madd chill like you
Old 09-23-03   #35
frgsonmysox
A little bit preggers

frgsonmysox
Credits: 3,365
I once dated this guy Austin. I was so in love with him, and after we broke up I thought I would never get over him. Then I met Chris. IT was a long distance and still is relationship. 500 miles long distance. But I love him so much. We are engaged and I'm moving in with him in two days. Long distance relationships can work out, and you do eventually get over someone.
Old 09-23-03   #36
xDevilz Bitchx
Darkness Incarnate

xDevilz Bitchx is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 65,193
Awwe..Im so glad to hear it worked out for u guys! Congrads...Damn i wish i was saying that about me and Kenny.... But ya YAY! hehe!
Old 09-25-03   #37
ravensweetwater
Quoth the Raven Nevermore

ravensweetwater
Credits: 2,766
Hey there. I thought I'd add my input, if it's okay? I've met people whom I talked to online and in 99.99999999% of the cases, it doesn't work. It is true you have to meet the person because you need to figure out the little idiosyncrasies and such. Online relationships are tough if you haven't met the other person. You can be talking to someone online or on the phone and think they're better than sliced bread, but when you finally meet them in person it's like "EWWWWWWW!!!!!! The craphead chews his/her toenails!!!" ya know? I've had a long-distance relationship going on for the past 3 months and we've met. He lives (350 miles away.) But he did take the time and money out to come and meet me. We spent 5 weeks together before he had to go back home and finish up college. We plan on getting a place together and marriage and all that fun stuff. It is hard to maintain a relationship of this sort, I will agree. Lots n lots of trust is needed. That and patience. Those are obvious. If it's really meant to be, it will be. Everything happens for a reason. Whether it be good or bad. Chin up, dearie. Things will work out for the best.

-Raven Sweetwater

"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early.
He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-06-03   #38
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

fucking caca shit!

i have been in 3 long distance relationships. none of them ever worked out. believe me they do suck. its best not to get your self caught up in them. it won't cause you that much heartach and pain.
your better off findind someone in your own area where you could at least be able to fucking see them, touch them, kiss them, and all that other stuff. cause when you can't see a person, touch them, and kiss them and believe me that would mess you up.

so for me i say that long distance don't work out for shit.