Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page is this the right thing

Old 08-23-03   #1
ghettocowboy
delightfully tacky..

ghettocowboy is on a distinguished road
Credits: 13,080
is this the right thing

my ex wife and i have just recently got back together and i thought things were doing farely well. but when i came home from work today and 3am she was gone and there was a strange car in our drive way....it is now 4:30 and she is still not home.....should i pack up and leave or is that just the tequlia talking.....i thought instead of getting mad i should just het drunk....that is what i get for thinking
Old 08-23-03   #2
Z3Ro
Degenerate Artist

Z3Ro is on a distinguished road
Credits: 8,287
well there is a possibility she might just have a life of her own?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-03   #3
ghettocowboy
delightfully tacky..

it is not the life that bothers me....it is the cheating that she has done before and the promise that she would be home when i got off work.....and the strange car in our drive way.....we are'nt married again (yet)....but we do live together and i think that includes some degree of comitment......i am not saying that i think she is out fucking or something......i am just worried......she hasn't called to let me know anything...or left a message on my cellphone or anything.....and i already called the jail.....
Old 08-23-03   #4
Z3Ro
Degenerate Artist

Hmmm it's hard to trust someone after they have cheated, you will have to wait and see I guess. She has to earn back your trust and breaking promises isnt a good sign.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-23-03   #5
ghettocowboy
delightfully tacky..

no shit right.....and we have discussed that.....although i have never cheated on her, she has been parionoid lately about this other girl i was with while we were divorced....and i have done everything that i could to keep her from having to worry......but one week after we move in together....she says she is going to meet an old friend while i am at work....but the bar closed a 11 and she would be here waiting for me.....and she isn't here......did i mention that the old friend is another guy...mother fucker
Old 08-23-03   #6
Z3Ro
Degenerate Artist

hrmm well gettin drunk isnt really helping but understandable to say the least. Try to keep it down a little so that youre perspective isnt totally screwed when she gets home. The only way youre gonna find out for sure is if you can catch her and drunk people tend to miss a lot of things.

Old 08-24-03   #7
ghettocowboy
delightfully tacky..

well she finally came home a 7am......she through her arms arround me and cried a said i am sorry about a million times and said that it would never happen again and she was so happy that i was still here and she would do anything to make me stay......that friend that she went their to meet didn't show and she got a little drunk and left with a brother of an old boyfriend.....she said that they rode around for a while and went back to his place for ice and she got sick to the point of falling down in his driveway and puking....she said that he took her keys and wasn't going to let her drive home like that.....she said she went to the bathroom to change and woke up on the floor.....she said that she looked for her keys for a long time before she found them on a shelf in a closet of a room that he didn't even use and then hauled ass back to the house.....does any of that sound fishey to you....
Old 08-25-03   #8
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Magic Ninjet will become famous soon enough
Credits: 140,983
Yes, it does sound fishy. I mean, it's possible all that happened, but, why would she (or this friend of hers) not think to call her "husband"? I know if I was out at night and all that happened to me, the first thing I would do would be to call my man to come get me. I could never get drunk enough to not think to at least call him. And, if this "friend" didn't think to call you, then he wasn't a good friend and was probably out for a peice of ass. I would call the guy to ask him about what happened to see if his story matched up. I would act like I was calling to thank him for looking out for her. Sorry, I don't think I am helping you much, but.... I don't trust people in situations like this.

Old 08-27-03   #9
ghettocowboy
delightfully tacky..

i have already thought about the calling him part, and i already told her it was to thank him. and she said that she did try to call me at about 6:30 but i didn't answer. she didn't leave a message so i don't know for sure but i was passed out by then.....but we have talked about it allot over the past few days and i still let my imagination fuck with me about the whole situation but i belive her. i think it was just one of thoes things that happens to the loving husband in the movies, and it was just an honest mistake....it just finally happened to a woman......

Last edited by ghettocowboy; 08-27-03 at 09:09.
Old 08-30-03   #10
ghettocowboy
delightfully tacky..

well i no longer need an answer, i know without a doubt that this is definately the right thing. and i love her
Old 08-30-03   #11
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

gArGOyLe^^ will become famous soon enough
Credits: 280,051
I don't want to sound like a pessimist.. I don't want you to turn paranoid... but still.. keep on guard for atleast 4 months after getting back together. If... *IF* she does hurt you again.. and you are sure of it.. just don't do anything stupid...

Protect yourself.

I'm not telling you to not trust her. I'm not advising you to get paranoid.. or very defensive.. just leave atleast 2% chance in your mind.. that she is human and is capable of hurting you. Be prepared for anything.
Old 09-01-03   #12
ghettocowboy
delightfully tacky..

thanks.....there always be alittle part of me that knows that, but i don't think i have to worry too much