Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page dwell.

Old 08-22-03   #1
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,688
dwell.

i am the kind of person that dwells alot about things. i realized that there is nothing wrong with me and i don't have depression. the only kind of problem that i have is that i dwell too much. how does a person controll the dwelling?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-03   #2
Z3Ro
Degenerate Artist

Z3Ro is on a distinguished road
Credits: 8,287
stand up and do things.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-22-03   #3
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3Ro
stand up and do things.
that is true i do need to do things. the only thing that is keeping my mind accupide right know is the computer. by september college will be keeping my mind accupide.
Old 08-22-03   #4
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

icp 4ever in me is on a distinguished road
Credits: 49,938
nothing wrong with dwelling a lot.Good for your mind.
Old 08-22-03   #5
Z3Ro
Degenerate Artist

well reading and posting on DF is a sure fire way to go back into dwelling again

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-22-03   #6
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by icp 4ever in me
nothing wrong with dwelling a lot.Good for your mind.

dwelling is not so good for my mind. cause i don't dwell about the good things. i only dwell about the bad things.
Old 08-22-03   #7
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
well reading and posting on DF is a sure fire way to go back into dwelling again

yeah that was happening to me all ready when i wasn't posting anything. but since i am posting and i am typing. the dwelling is going away for right know.
Old 08-22-03   #8
Z3Ro
Degenerate Artist

when im stuck in my mind, i just go joggin a little or do some weightlifting. Anything physical to get the heart pumping and the blood flowing. that helps me a lot.

Old 08-22-03   #9
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

well i'm going to go back into my room. listen to music, watch tv with out the sound, sit down on my work out bench, and i could tell that i'll go back to dwelling faster then you people could ever imagine.
Old 08-22-03   #10
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
when im stuck in my mind, i just go joggin a little or do some weightlifting. Anything physical to get the heart pumping and the blood flowing. that helps me a lot.

you know i used to lift weights. but i burned my self out and know i'm just too lazy to get back to them. i'm going to let you people go. but i'll be back later.
Old 08-22-03   #11
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

well i told you people that i would be here alot fater then you could ever imagine. i'll just stay on here untill i get tired. i do need some sleep and i didn't sleep very much last night. all i kept on doing was tossing and turning. then i would get out of my bed to go have a smoke. i do that when i can't sleep.

really i do not have depression. cause last night when i was keeping my self busy by cleanning up my room. i was sitting on the floor and listening to rock music. i asked my self a question. if you are depressed as you say and think you are. then what is it that you are really depressed about?

i sat there thinking about my own question. of course i didn't have an answer for it. the key word here is "nothing." the real biggest key word is "dwelling." that is all i really do. i just dwell about things way too much. i don't dwell about good things. i only dwell about bad things.

i think once when i go to college and i'm not stuck at home all the fucking time. i think the dwelling will stop. cause i would be taking my massage therapy class right along with piano. i would also be around people and i could have some people to talk to instead of always talking to people on here.
Old 08-22-03   #12
Z3Ro
Degenerate Artist

so its not so much that you dont want to do anything, you just have no idea what to do?

Old 08-22-03   #13
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
so its not so much that you dont want to do anything, you just have no idea what to do?

true i do want to do things. but i seriously have no clue on what to do. at least the massage therapy class caught my attention and that is the only thing that i am interested in. but my classes don't start till september.
Old 08-22-03   #14
Z3Ro
Degenerate Artist

It is hard indeed to find something interesting to do in this godforsaken place.

Old 08-22-03   #15
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
It is hard indeed to find something interesting to do in this godforsaken place.

yes it is. you know before when i was little. i was interested about becoming an actress, then i was interested in becoming a cop, then i was interested in becoming a firemen, then i was interested in becoming a taxie cab driver. then when i grew up and people were asking me all the fucking time. what do you want to do when you go college. my mind would go blank each time i was asked that question. i told them that i didn't know. most of them were dissapointed. but i didn't give a fuck. i guess i should of told thoughs people that i wanted to be a toys r' us kid or something.
Old 08-23-03   #16
Z3Ro
Degenerate Artist

Yeah when youre little you always have tons of dreams, but they tend to get crushed as you become older. But you can still make some part of them happen. Just go out and get busy and you might not be as dissapointed in them as you think.

Old 08-23-03   #17
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Yeah when youre little you always have tons of dreams, but they tend to get crushed as you become older. But you can still make some part of them happen. Just go out and get busy and you might not be as dissapointed in them as you think.

hehehe still thoughs dreams of mine have crashed. i don't think i really want to be thoughs things. besides everything kind of dies as you get older. but if you learn how to work your way around it. maybe its not so bad.

you know a friend of mine told me that dwelling isn't a bad thing. she is like me as well. she doesn't dwell on the good things she dwells on the bad things. she says the reason why we dwell is because we are trying to figure out something are life. something that can be missing from us. even though i always feel lost.

wait a minuet i kind of feel like i'm talking out of my and i'm not paying attention. i took a stomach pill and three advils. i'm just a little out of it.
Old 08-24-03   #18
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

well i have have 7 more days untill college starts. thoughs are the only two classes that i am going to be taking. then i'm also going through my drving handbook. then i also need to get my self a job. so i could move out and have a place on my own. then once when i learn how to be responsible over here. i could live with my friend in new jersy and learn how to be responsible there. this is all the shit that i have inside my head. sometimes i dwell that i'm not going to do it.
Old 08-24-03   #19
Z3Ro
Degenerate Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy shy
hehehe still thoughs dreams of mine have crashed. i don't think i really want to be thoughs things. besides everything kind of dies as you get older. but if you learn how to work your way around it. maybe its not so bad.

you know a friend of mine told me that dwelling isn't a bad thing. she is like me as well. she doesn't dwell on the good things she dwells on the bad things. she says the reason why we dwell is because we are trying to figure out something are life. something that can be missing from us. even though i always feel lost.

wait a minuet i kind of feel like i'm talking out of my and i'm not paying attention. i took a stomach pill and three advils. i'm just a little out of it.
dwelling isnt necessarily a bad thing, reflecting life and pain can be quite healthy. To everything there is one catch, and that is too much. The only way to figure out life is through experience, thoughts are just an instrument not a method.

Well in 7 days there should not be that much time left too dwell, time to rack up on experiences. The freedom you will gain is absolutely worth it. Dwell all you want about it as long as in the end you do that which is best for you.

Old 08-24-03   #20
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
dwelling isnt necessarily a bad thing, reflecting life and pain can be quite healthy. To everything there is one catch, and that is too much. The only way to figure out life is through experience, thoughts are just an instrument not a method.

Well in 7 days there should not be that much time left too dwell, time to rack up on experiences. The freedom you will gain is absolutely worth it. Dwell all you want about it as long as in the end you do that which is best for you.

well pretty soon i'm going to get a little taste of experience with life. i'm glad that i don't have much to dwell on for 7 days. cause then i'm going to be busy with stuff and i decided to take another class and that is cooking. i just hope i don't burn the kitchen down. i think all of this is good for me. i have been lazy long enough and know isn't the time to be lazy. thanks for your advice