Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Soap Opera Anyone?

Old 08-07-03   #1
~*Rebeckah*~
M.I.L.F.

Location: In the bottom of a bag of chips, with the crumbs...
~*Rebeckah*~ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 197,027
Soap Opera Anyone?

hmm...well..I decided I wanted one of these thingies too...and instead of going somewhere noone knows me i wanted to go where at least a few people do...annonymity sucks!! :drunk:

So anyways....hmm...lessee...Atm. i'm 17, going on 2, single, living with my parents, going to be a senior in highschool, and enlisted in the air force....i' m really excited about that air force thing...except for the whole Texas in August thing..that pretty much sucks...hmm..Travis *vlad_de_impaler* and Joe *hurdygurdyman* just left today...they're nifty..and i miss travis..*haha* here we come to a HUGE dilemma....I like travis...and justin...and zach...and stacey...and ryan...and another ryan...and tim...and levi..and ty...and *head explodes* which normally isn't a problem..but when it comes to the fact i's all lonely....it starts to form a small one....because of teh whole lonely thing..i tend to turn to these one night stand things, cause they at least make me feel wanted...but it seems to be my luck i end up with guys falling 'in love' with me... instead of wanting to be my friend......I don't know... I need to figure stuff out...cause..Zach wants me to marry him..but i'm DEFINATELY not ready to make that kind of commitment yet...but how do i tell HIM that, cause he's like..'you're my one and only. all i can think about, Beckah, you're the one i want to live with, the one i want to have my kids" then he said something about how loving him is my responsibility cause it would be respectful....i dont know... its making me not like him, cause i HATE people trying to control me like that!! :deal: i don't know.....

Signed, Confused in her own Mind

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-03   #2
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,738
to me you don't sound like you are happy at all to be with this guy after he asked you to marry him. i mean if you don't feel confortable with someone asking you to marry them. then you should know that you don't have to commit to that sort of thing. it is your choice to do what ever it is that you want to do. i'm sure that he would understand your side of the story. as far as the other people that you like and talking about one night stands. i really don't know what to say to all of that. i know that it sucks to be alone in your love life. i mean look at me. i have been alone in my life since forever. at times it does bother me and at times it doesn't bother me. maybe you should take it easey in your love life or something for a while. or i don't know. tonight i think i'm talking out of my ass. at least jim carrie and i have something in commen. we both could make are asses talk. i don't know why i feel like helping you out. maybe since i can't help my self out and i'm all centered tonight. that i feel like helping someone else instead of my self.
Old 08-09-03   #3
~*Rebeckah*~
M.I.L.F.

*snuggles* hehe shyshy you're so awesome..i'unno what i'm going to do about Zach...its just driving me insane..cause..i do'nt wanna lose him as a friend...but i'm definately telling him about the whole thing... :deal: but i've got a date with levi tomorrow night! *we're going to the drag races....YAY!!!* but he's 15...almost 16..so thats just a little young for me..but he's absolutely awesome jeez that night i wrote that entry was a wierd night.. i could NOT cheer up no matter what..i tried killing things on my comp...i tried watching tv...just didn't work..i'unno..but the sad part is..HANSON cheered me up...lol i started listening to thier first cd..and i was in a good mood.. its WEIRD!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-09-03   #4
Tainted Soul
Darkness Incarnate

Tainted Soul will become famous soon enough
Credits: 76,272
Give him a straight answer. No bullshiting, no beating around the bush. Personally, I hate it when girls sit there and try and make you understand by giving you examples of other people or try and hint it to me. If I wanted to play games, I'd go on a game show! Tell it straight. I can respect someone who says what is on their mind and how they feel. Hopefully he will understand, if not, than make him understand because it's better than loosing a friendship because of something that stupid.

As for the loneliness issue, for me I hardly ever get lonely because I surround myself with friends so I can keep myself occupied. Sure it's not the same thing, but to me it's better because many people is better than just one person. I'd rather have a lot of friends, than have a relationship with a girl, and no friends.

Foe shizzle dawg.
Old 08-09-03   #5
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Rebeckah*~
*snuggles* hehe shyshy you're so awesome..i'unno what i'm going to do about Zach...its just driving me insane..cause..i do'nt wanna lose him as a friend...but i'm definately telling him about the whole thing... :deal: but i've got a date with levi tomorrow night! *we're going to the drag races....YAY!!!* but he's 15...almost 16..so thats just a little young for me..but he's absolutely awesome jeez that night i wrote that entry was a wierd night.. i could NOT cheer up no matter what..i tried killing things on my comp...i tried watching tv...just didn't work..i'unno..but the sad part is..HANSON cheered me up...lol i started listening to thier first cd..and i was in a good mood.. its WEIRD!!!!
thank you for saying that i am an awesome chick. that cheered me up and made me smile ~snuggles back~
good i'm glad that you know what you are going to do about zach. just be straight with him about your decision and i'm sure that he will understand. if he is the right one for you. then he will wait and just be a friend to you. untill you are ready to commit to him. you know i hope that you have fun going drag racing. i don't think that there isn't anything wrong with him being 15 and you being 16. at least you are all around in the teen stage. i would at least think about it like that you know. hahaha well we all do weird things to cheer us up even if it happens to be a hip hop band like hanson
Old 08-09-03   #6
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

woops i fucked up on the 25 and 16 part. your saying that its the age he is and you are older then him. sorry my bad.
Old 08-09-03   #7
~*Rebeckah*~
M.I.L.F.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmbop!

Old 08-09-03   #8
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Rebeckah*~
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmbop!

DO A LITTLE DANCE! MAKE A LITTLE LOVE!
GET DPWM TONIGHT! GET DOWN TONIGHT!

DO A LITTLE DANCE! MAKE A LITTLE LOVE!
GET DPWM TONIGHT! GET DOWN TONIGHT!
Old 09-19-03   #9
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
wow, was that like night fever relived or something???

Sweets, tell him upfront, don't beat the bushes...Unless of course you want him hunting you.. And you blaming him for failing...

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 09-19-03   #10
~*Rebeckah*~
M.I.L.F.

*giggles* well, uhm..i fixed the problem...sorta..more of a temporary solution...I got a boyfriend:p and its not any of the guys i mentioned in the first post...heh sooo right now i have a 6'7" cowboy who brings me flowers!! i'm moving up the dating totem pole!!!!!