Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page warning signs of coke use

Old 07-25-03   #1
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

icp 4ever in me is on a distinguished road
Credits: 49,938
warning signs of coke use

hello I am friends with someone and my mother has just informed me the kid used to be a coke head.After some research I have found out some warning signs match his behavior

warning signs: warning signs he has:
dilated pupils,
sweating
chronic sunustis unsure
hypersensitivity 2
visual and auditory
stimuli unsure
insomnia
exhaustion/oversleep
sexual dysfunction
mood changes
aggiataion/depression
unable to hold a job yes
arguemts/fighting w/...
family & friends yes
no food in house yes
very chatty and self
centered yes
highly skilled at ma-
nipulation yes
denies and lies yes
change in eating
patterns yes
runny nose or sniffing yes
problems
^(he says its allergies)

I know he used to do coke...I just need to know if you all think he still does.He uses that nasal medicine a lot...but he can only use liquid cocaine when he uses a needle to inject.

Thankyou all
Old 07-25-03   #2
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

Re: warning signs of coke use

Quote:
Originally posted by icp 4ever in me
hello I am friends with someone and my mother has just informed me the kid used to be a coke head.After some research I have found out some warning signs match his behavior

warning signs: warning signs he has:
dilated pupils,
sweating
chronic sunustis unsure
hypersensitivity 2
visual and auditory
stimuli unsure
insomnia
exhaustion/oversleep
sexual dysfunction
mood changes
aggiataion/depression
unable to hold a job yes
arguemts/fighting w/...
family & friends yes
no food in house yes
very chatty and self
centered yes
highly skilled at ma-
nipulation yes
denies and lies yes
change in eating
patterns yes
runny nose or sniffing yes
problems
^(he says its allergies)

I know he used to do coke...I just need to know if you all think he still does.He uses that nasal medicine a lot...but he can only use liquid cocaine when he uses a needle to inject.

Thankyou all
Old 07-25-03   #3
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

ahh i know its hard to read is he does have tha warning sign of each sign...but it will say yes next to it.sorry for tha confusion.
Old 07-29-03   #4
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by icp 4ever in me
ahh i know its hard to read is he does have tha warning sign of each sign...but it will say yes next to it.sorry for tha confusion.
why would you willingly choose to associate with a coke head? do yourself a favor and find new friends with goals and ambitions in thier lvies, your local highschool chess club is a good start. you hang out with shitheads and youll be a shithead, simple as that, you hang out with decent and good people youll be decent and good, besides you dont want to roll in a circle with drug addicts, i been there, they all steal from you. get out while you can.
Old 07-29-03   #5
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Magic Ninjet will become famous soon enough
Credits: 140,983
SEEEEEEEEEE????????? I knew it.... anyway, Billy, we're in the sticks, there's no "chess club" here. Sports, yeah. That she should get into, it's good for your body and your soul, plus you meet GOOD kids. That's not to say that x-drug addicts can't become good people, cuz they can, but you are 15 and not worldly enought to diferenciate between the two. You need to figure out YOUR life and get YOUR head straight and just STOP!!! God! Don't I do enough??? I invite you to everywhere I go, take you shopping, buy you stuff, talk to you about anything, advise you, ect. If your so "adult", then act it. Stop fucking around and grow a brain cell. I am not being mean, I am just giving you the facts. Ugh...... if your not too busy with "NAS", call me tonight. I will be working at the Ice Cream stand. (Where you should be.) God, you make me so freakin madddddddddd!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-03   #6
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
why would you willingly choose to associate with a coke head? do yourself a favor and find new friends with goals and ambitions in thier lvies, your local highschool chess club is a good start. you hang out with shitheads and youll be a shithead, simple as that, you hang out with decent and good people youll be decent and good, besides you dont want to roll in a circle with drug addicts, i been there, they all steal from you. get out while you can.

listen I looked up the warning signs of someone using coke.When people use coke they do shit.They cannot go days w/o using it just because a friend or 2 is around.I am not dumb...I know the signs of hiding shit.I appreciate your kindness but tha only person who should worry about me is myself.If he is (some strang reason)doing coke then I want to help him.He is my friend you know.
Old 07-29-03   #7
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Ninjet
SEEEEEEEEEE????????? I knew it.... anyway, Billy, we're in the sticks, there's no "chess club" here. Sports, yeah. That she should get into, it's good for your body and your soul, plus you meet GOOD kids. That's not to say that x-drug addicts can't become good people, cuz they can, but you are 15 and not worldly enought to diferenciate between the two. You need to figure out YOUR life and get YOUR head straight and just STOP!!! God! Don't I do enough??? I invite you to everywhere I go, take you shopping, buy you stuff, talk to you about anything, advise you, ect. If your so "adult", then act it. Stop fucking around and grow a brain cell. I am not being mean, I am just giving you the facts. Ugh...... if your not too busy with "NAS", call me tonight. I will be working at the Ice Cream stand. (Where you should be.) God, you make me so freakin madddddddddd!!!!!!

i dont really care who I make mad.It is my life and I know the choices Im making.Dont go in my room and read my boards ..."nas" is nobodys buisness to read when its in my room besides me and the people i choice to let see
Old 07-29-03   #8
Duddy
Bacon

Duddy
Credits: 128,079
Billy nailed it on the head. I hung out with a lot of losers when I was your age (around 16), and I got into some really bad stuff. Now I hang around muuuuuch better people, and I'm a much better person. I'd even go so far as to say I'm a good person.

Coke heads aren't always that easy to help. Often times, you can't help them, as coke is such an addicting substance. Tell him you know he's doing it and you aren't going to put up with it and you aren't going to let him waste his life away. Get downright mean if you have to, tell him you'll tell so-and-so. If he denies it, then as him why he has all of those symptoms? His past isn't exactly very great. Honestly though, the smart thing to do, even though I know he's your friend, would be to tell him to straighten his shit up and stop ruining his life. If he doesn't, then don't be his friend. You simply _don't_ need to be around people like that. I live in a place where there aren't many things to do either. Hang out with your older sister, she's a cool person, and she cares for you and will keep you out of trouble. Start playing the guitar. Start drawing. Do something constructive.
Old 07-30-03   #9
Darling Apathy
Darkness Incarnate

Darling Apathy is on a distinguished road
Credits: 989
man, don't jump down their throat, that won't make addicts quit.

My vices are cheaper than therapy.

You say I'm a bitch like its a bad thing.
Old 07-30-03   #10
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
i dont really care who I make mad.It is my life and I know the choices Im making.Dont go in my room and read my boards ..."nas" is nobodys buisness to read when its in my room besides me and the people i choice to let see

Bullshit. youre 15, 1st of all you dont know shit. THats the 1st thing you need to figure out. 2nd of all, you should be thankful youre not MY sister because id kick your ass.. then id kick all your friends asses, and after i kicked thier asses id shove my glock down thier throat and threaten to give them a lead salad unless they stayed away from you. YOure lucky you got ALisha there ot help you out... i was the eldest of my sibling and my parents were fucking drug addicts, i was a white kid in an all black niehborhood, i got beat up a few times, i had NOONE to turn to, and i had ot help take care of my brothers. and i can STILL realize i know NOTHING back then. Just like you dont now... listen to your sister, nd keep your mouth shut, shes gonna steer you right. break off all ties with your loser drug addict friends and join the girls softball team and learn to get along. Youre at a pivitol role now, you can go to the shitter or you can make a life for yourself. Maybe you need some ttough love instead of all this hippy talk talk nonsense.. like i said be glad youre not my sister or daughter.
Old 07-30-03   #11
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

Quote:

to alisha:

I did not have much time to reply to your post and me knowing the type of person you are I feel I have a few more things to say.I respect you very much...and I am very very grateful for all that you do for me.Which is a lot.Some people dont have any siblings and im grateful for having just you.But sometimes you need to let me make my own choices.Which your not letting me do.If my friend ends up being a crackhead I want to help him and so forth.I know what its like to see someone wit such a big problem.For everyone else who has posted since my post yesterday I will not even bother myself to read them.I know it will upset me...or anger me.So thank you all for putting your time into helping me with this specific topic.Oh and alisha I should not be at tha icecreamstand when I am being bitched at.No thankyou....I am not going to help out when I just get upset in return.I am sorry if that sounds selfish...but I rather be out having a blast than being in a shitty mood due to well everyone.love you...

~Amy~
Old 07-30-03   #12
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

its not like im drinking,doing drugs or having sex.Im with my friends...rather me be home having a shitty day and complaining I have nuttin to do?I did that the whole beginning of da summer.Not no more..
Old 07-30-03   #13
Duddy
Bacon

Duddy
Get better, cleaner friends hun. We don't want to see you hurt. I've seen a lot of people that I graduated with go downhill because they hung around the wrong people. You have to live your life for yourself sometimes, do things that make your life better and things that make you feel better before you help other people. It's not selfish, it's keeping yourself mentally healthy.
Old 07-31-03   #14
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Quote:
Excuseeeeeeee me?!? I know you don't think you can talk to me like that because you KNOW you can't. Don't give me attitudes, don't sas talk me, don't disrespect me, and don't ever think that your life is not my business. You are my LITTLE sister, therefore I can and will get my nose into anything I feel like getting my nose in. If you don't like it, tough shit. You think I won't call these kids, find these kids, get all up in your shit.... you're wrong. Rub me the wrong way Amy, and I can be quiet the Bitch. I treat you very well and have always been there for you, but that doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want and talk to me any way you please. Ask you sister Bridget what happened when SHE tried to tell me "to mind my own buisness". And you know what she'll tell you? I kicked her ass on main street in front of all her lil "friends", and you know what else she'll tell you? That now, a little over a year later, she appreciates it and that I was right. So, you think about that. And then you think about who has been the ONE PERSON other than Mom who was alwaysssss there for you. Since day one.

Old 07-31-03   #15
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

go ninjet go ninjet its your birthday its your birthday!
Old 07-31-03   #16
Duddy
Bacon

Duddy
w00t w00t!
Old 07-31-03   #17
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Quote:
to alisha:

I did not have much time to reply to your post and me knowing the type of person you are I feel I have a few more things to say.I respect you very much...and I am very very grateful for all that you do for me.Which is a lot.Some people dont have any siblings and im grateful for having just you.But sometimes you need to let me make my own choices.Which your not letting me do.If my friend ends up being a crackhead I want to help him and so forth.I know what its like to see someone wit such a big problem.For everyone else who has posted since my post yesterday I will not even bother myself to read them.I know it will upset me...or anger me.So thank you all for putting your time into helping me with this specific topic.Oh and alisha I should not be at tha icecreamstand when I am being bitched at.No thankyou....I am not going to help out when I just get upset in return.I am sorry if that sounds selfish...but I rather be out having a blast than being in a shitty mood due to well everyone.love you...

~Amy~
Okay, I don' t know how, but I missed this whole second page when I replyed to that. So, you semi-appoligy is accepted. That said, let me say a few things about this post. Okay, "let me make my own mistakes"..... ummm, HELLO?!? Rockland County C.P.H..... Matt..... "ANK".... Cigs.... Pot.... Drinking... I have giving you a fair share of freedom to make your own choices, but you just don't seem to be learning from them, at alllll. I was 15 not too long ago, and I know what it's like. I wanted to have fun and be a "grown up", too. But, you know what? When I thought it was that time for me, I made smart choices. I was on sports, had a job, had healthy friendships, stayed close to my family, ect. I am not saying I didn't make mistakes, cuz I did. But, nothing like the ones you are making. I had "toxic friends", too. But, I was strong enough to carry such friendships and not let them influnance me or bring me down, like you have. I am not comming down on you, Amy, but, simply put, if you are old enough to "do your own thing", then you are old enough to grow the fuck up and do something. "Oh, I don't want to sit at home and do nothing.....". Bullshit. Go for a jog, write a story, learn to play an instrument, learn a different language, learn how to kick-box, get a job, make some healthy friendships, work on YOU..... you're 15 and have your whole LIFE staring you in the fuckin face and all you do is make complaints, or worse, "hang out" to pass the time. Hanging out is fine, but not 24/7. DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE!!! You always say how I'm your "idol" and how you look up to me so much. Well, then why don't you listen to what I am telling you?!? Do you think I don't know what I am talking about? Common, now, I'm not that old. I know what it is to be 15. I know what mistakes I made and I know you are on your way down an even worse path. WAKE UP!!!

Old 07-31-03   #18
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Quote:
its not like im drinking,doing drugs or having sex.Im with my friends...rather me be home having a shitty day and complaining I have nuttin to do?I did that the whole beginning of da summer.Not no more..

And, PS: I'm not Mom and I don't buy all that. I belive you're not having sex, but I KNOW you are drinking and smoking cigs. But, that's not even the real issue. The real issue is, what ARE you doing? "Nothing...."....... EXACTALLY!!!

Old 07-31-03   #19
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Billy and Duddy: I lovate you, guys. Thank you for your help.

If I don't talk to you before then, Duddy: Good Luck with the Milly. If you can, PM me you're addy so I can write ya.

Billy: MUAH... I swear, if we're ever single (which I doubt cuz we're both very happy.), I am gonna marry you.

Old 08-01-03   #20
Brillo
Unique Item

Brillo is on a distinguished road
Credits: 3,569
icp: I had a few friends like that when I was your age which was 3 years ago (ooohhh, i'm such an adult). But you seriously need new friends. Drug addicts are not good people to be friends with. I had a few friends, I drank with them, they knew my mom had cigarrettes, and wasn't poor white trash(they were). The first chance they got, they betrayed the friendship we had, and broke into my house, stole some clothes, 7 packs of cigs, and a bottle of rum, and vodka. I regret ever being friends with them. Please for the good of the your future, and posessions: Get new friends! Do something constructive with your time, you won't drift back into depression. Go bowling, watch movies, get a job. When you're in school, study, don't fuck up like I did. I regret my highschool years, I graduated with a 2.0. I hope you don't take this offensively, it wasn't meant to insult you. I am only trying to help, as a true darkforum buddy . Good luck on whatever path you chose, because only you can control where you go. Everyone else, can just hope to influence you enough to take the right paths.

And Billy: I totally agree with your sticky "theory" they must die!

Ninjet: You're a good sister, I hope I am that good of a brother for my sister. So far I have set some good examples, I think, I just try to keep her safe. And besides, she's got hot friends lol.

Take care!

Hopes and dreams arent all they're cracked up to be... -Me