Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page quiz time

Old 07-22-03   #1
~forever~
unimportant

~forever~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 6,199
quiz time

quiz time

take quizzes post your results be a little childish

ˇlama la grieta de mi asno, usted asno que lame a hijo de una perra! ˇoh y vete a la mierda usted cogidas que cogen!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i'm a mushroom!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
eat me.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-03   #2
~forever~
unimportant

Are You A Sex Goddess?

A brilliant bolt of lightning descends! SHAZAAM! The oracle has spoken!

The smoke clears to reveal that inside you is a divine being,

PERSEPHONE, Goddess of the Night,

a woman in touch with her deepest inner desires.

As the most sexual of all the female deities, you are very comfortable in the bedroom. Your skill at pleasing a man is unmatched, and you know exactly what you need for your own pleasure. As a woman of passion, you're very comfortable with expressing your desires to anyone. You are a proud and confident woman who exudes sensuality. You cherish the intimacy of physical attraction and know what it takes to win a man. As a woman deeply in touch with your sexuality, you definitely know how to thoroughly enjoy yourself! Your polished bedroom performance always keeps them coming back for more. When everything is going right, a light shines down from the heavens. Behold, the skies proclaim, here lies a goddess!

ˇlama la grieta de mi asno, usted asno que lame a hijo de una perra! ˇoh y vete a la mierda usted cogidas que cogen!

i'm a mushroom!

eat me.
Old 07-22-03   #3
~forever~
unimportant

Slacker

less of a slacker more of a slacker

You little slacker, you! You have a well-developed sense of how NOT to get things done, but you're not the least-motivated kid on the block. You make at least some attempt to work efficiently. As a demi-slacker, you definitely operate on your own schedule. Today means tomorrow, and tomorrow means next week. You'll get the job done eventually, but no one's holding their breath. Your friends and coworkers probably don't rely on you to be punctual or finish time-sensitive projects. If they do, it's their own darn fault, right? There are some benefits to being a part-time slacker: you rarely feel rushed, and you most likely lead a stress-free life. Plus, you accomplish more than the full-on slacker! The downside is that your work, social, and personal life might suffer from your consistent anything-goes attitude. If they do, it's time to make a change. If they don't, there's no immediate need to fix anything:sleepy:

i'm a mushroom!

eat me.
Old 07-22-03   #4
~forever~
unimportant

Are You a Risk Taker?

Silly | Dangerous | Emotional

less silly more silly

Silly

Well aren't you just the silliest thing? You can definitely be off-the-wall and don't have a problem doing things other people think are goofy, which probably means you're looking for lots of fun and excitement when you take risks. And chances are you recognize that the best thing about fun risk-taking is that you don't threaten your physical health but still get to enjoy yourself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

less dangerous more dangerous

Dangerous

When it comes to physical danger, you're willing to take some pretty big risks! There's probably not much you won't try at least once — you may even be known for being first in line. While it's fine to be on the lookout for excitement and new experiences, your tendency toward danger should be moderated with some common sense. Use your head before you take any serious risks — we want you to have fun, not break your neck!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

less emotional more emotional

Emotional

Boy, are you an emotional risk-taker! They haven't invented a life-changing, emotional challenge that scares you. Some people might be afraid to confess a crush or be the first to say "I love you," but you go for it every time. That makes for an exciting, often fulfilling journey through life, as long as you don't put too much of yourself on the line at once.
:forkoff:

i'm a mushroom!

eat me.
Old 07-22-03   #5
~forever~
unimportant

someone take them with me please it's kinda fun when you are bored

i'm a mushroom!

eat me.
Old 07-22-03   #6
~forever~
unimportant

Are You a Great Date?

Etiquette | Sexual | Content

less disastrous more disastrous

Etiquette

In terms of your dating etiquette, it appears that you are polite, well-mannered and tactful. You seem to know how to behave appropriately on a first date, which is imperative for making a good first impression. Your considerate demeanor and respectful manner reveals that you are one classy broad!

Sexual

It appears that most of the time you are a confident woman and you do not feel the need to use your sexuality to get a man. You seem to appreciate the subtlety of messages that can be sent to someone in whom you're interested. Based on your answers, however, there may be times when you express your interests in a way that can appear too needy or desperate. You should remember that these sorts of signals can send the wrong message during a first date.

Content

You seem to have found the perfect balance between speaking and listening on a first date. You probably enjoy having a very natural give-and-take dialogue, and you are aware that there should be boundaries regarding how much is appropriate to reveal about yourself at such an early stage of a relationship. Chances are you do not try to please your date by always agreeing with him, and you probably don't take the spotlight off of him by always bringing the attention back to you. Continue to be yourself and you will soon find Mr. Right!

i'm a mushroom!

eat me.
Old 07-24-03   #7
evilkitty
Naugty LiL Kitty

evilkitty will become famous soon enoughevilkitty will become famous soon enough
Credits: 100,493
Are You Evil?

good evil

Finally, the truth is revealed ˇX you're pure evil

yep that is me

Old 07-24-03   #8
evilkitty
Naugty LiL Kitty

evilkitty will become famous soon enoughevilkitty will become famous soon enough
Are You Naughty or Nice?

Bad but not terrible, you're definitely wild at heart. Fortunately, you don't act on all your impulses.

Old 07-25-03   #9
Clashing_Enigma
Wonder Woman

Clashing_Enigma
Credits: 5,229
ARe you a sex Goddess?

Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your deeply sensual nature and sexual confidence drive men crazy with desire. Persephone, goddess of the night, is your inner deity and she guides your every move. To learn more about your divine bedroom talents, sign up with Emode.

Old 07-28-03   #10
evilkitty
Naugty LiL Kitty

How Passionate Are You?
your passion is Flaming Fuchsia!

Flaming Fuchsia

Quick, turn on a fan because it's hot in here! Whether it's your extracurriculars or a date with the neighborhood hottie, we wouldn't be surprised to see you staying up 'til all hours to reach your goal. And why not? Life is there for the taking. If you're going to dream, why not dream big?

But it's not like you have your head in the clouds. You're willing to do whatever it takes — late nights, long hours, big risks — to achieve success. Chances are, you're the person people come to when they want to make things happen or when they need advice. And who can blame them? We'd guess you're known for your uncanny ability to pave the way for change and influence others to get with the program already.

Your flaming passion probably stems from a drive to be the best — friend, girlfriend, daughter, whatever. So keep reaching! With your passionate ambition, you're destined to burn a path toward success. After all, what could possibly stand in your way?

Old 07-28-03   #11
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
You're not so much loony as carefully spontaneous. Occasionally crazy, but usually sane, you're not very nutty at all. Find out what your looniness level says about you — sign up with Emode!

Suckers.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 07-29-03   #12
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

Red, your emotions are triggered by your underlying belief in Loyalty

In other words, your uncompromisingly loyal nature directly affects how, and how often, you experience certain feelings.

For example, your test results indicate that you're most fulfilled when you can connect on a meaningful level with friends, family, and others in your community. That factor is directly related to your fundamental belief in loyalty and the range of emotions it triggers.

o-O

Old 07-29-03   #13
evilkitty
Naugty LiL Kitty

hmmmmm.....

Old 07-29-03   #14
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

I think emode`s lost the plot.

Old 07-29-03   #15
evilkitty
Naugty LiL Kitty

I was happy with my result..

Old 08-02-03   #16
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

*Moves to quizlla*

Old 08-21-03   #17
*Tizzie*
Pissed off little thing

*Tizzie* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 23,832
yeah, i'm a cucumber... hehehe

Old 08-21-03   #18
*Tizzie*
Pissed off little thing

Tiffany, in your soap opera scenario, you're The Evil Twin

No matter what form The Evil Twin takes, be it the alter ego of the town sweetheart, a jilted lover, corporate raider, or one of many multiple personalities, they play an integral part in any soap — driving the plotline and keeping things interesting. Sure, they might be a backstabber who's out for their own good. But they're just so darn good at it; they're irresistible. Read more about the scenario that suits you...

Old 08-21-03   #19
*Tizzie*
Pissed off little thing

Groovy Grapefruit

With a laidback style and anything-goes outlook, your groove is mellow yellow. People enjoy hanging out with you for your calming vibe and unique perspective on life. That's probably because you aren't one to let everyday stress get you down. In fact, your pals would say they've rarely seen your feathers ruffled. But as much as you enjoy the company of your compadres, you're just as happy to spend time solo. Why follow the crowd when you can chill down your own path?

Chances are, traditional success has never been a huge priority for you. With your groovy outlook, we'd guess you're more interested in the journey than the destination. This type of thoughtfulness extends beyond your inner circle to the world at large. Whether lending a helping hand to others or getting the word out about social causes, your caring nature is punctuated with a zing that never fails to get people's attention.