Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page The Green Eyed Monster

Old 06-26-03   #1
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Location: at home getting hammered while shes out getting nailed
Dirge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 52,744
The Green Eyed Monster

I am suffering from a terible case fo jealousy, against several people. I have such feelings of hate towards certain individuals in my life. Like last night I broke a guys nose, because he said something about my shirt. I hate this guy and I am jealous of him because he is dating a girl I like. I hate him more because he did not even put up a fight, the worthless pussy. I went out wanting to fight this guy. But this is just the tip of the ice berg of people I am jealous of. Somebody stop me before it goes to far. I have the means and motivation to make a serious lack of judgement.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-03   #2
chaosmageRyan
Got Chaos?

chaosmageRyan is on a distinguished road
Credits: 65,465
*holds up hands and stops him* allright dude, it sucks man to lose a chick to another. Sadly thou i'm not much help sense usually i'm the one who gets the girl, but accidently i swear. so if you want to vent and have someone listen, i promise i'll come back and read it all, but from your post so far i really can't help you much.
Old 06-27-03   #3
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

YEah Im not one for specifics I guess. I will be the first to jump in and help some one but when it comes to me Im very closed, product of my upbringing i guess.

I guess whats bothering me is I have nothing right now, no money, no woman, etc and I hate all those who have what i have not. I hate feeling this way, I do not want to go back to being a violent person but sometimes eh?
Old 06-27-03   #4
chaosmageRyan
Got Chaos?

what about a circle of friends you can fall back on. me and one of my friends take our physicall violence out on each other, in a therepy like thing of me clocking him in the head then him kneeing me in the gut. (i'm pretty sure he's real and not in my imagination) i find that friends are the only things that keep me from just killing myself. you should be talking to them about this, not a bunch of random strangers.

but having nothing is not allways a bad thing. I've lived the past week with forth cents in my pocket. You have to find out who's willing to help you and who couldn't give a damn. when you down is the best time to find out what you are and who cares about you. it's a blessing in an odd way.

punching pillows also helps.
Old 06-27-03   #5
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Yeah been workin the heavy bag ALOT lately, problem is with my circle of freinds the guy I fucked up is in my circle and Im not to popular right now with alot of people, well fuck em if they cant see I got problems who needs em
Old 06-27-03   #6
Jasen
Repent my children

Jasen is on a distinguished road
Credits: 6,757
I think the problem is, they can very well see you have problems, and none of them want to be the next to get punched out by you.
Think about your fucking actions before you push everyone away.

I know it'll sound like a stupid cliche, but you need to stop worrying about what everybody else has, and concentrate on making changes in your own life to get what you want.
Taking your frustrations out on innocent bystanders will land you alone and in jail eventually. Maybe you don't care.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-27-03   #7
chaosmageRyan
Got Chaos?

pillows. they don't fight back.
Old 06-27-03   #8
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

This fucker was not innocent and he was not in our circle the girl was, he was not. I was goin along fine and then a bunch of shit happened and I made this thread. Big mistake
Old 06-28-03   #9
chaosmageRyan
Got Chaos?

p i l l o w. pillows.
Old 07-03-03   #10
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Magic Ninjet will become famous soon enough
Credits: 140,983
Everyone suffers from the Green Eyed Monster sometimes. Even the richest, smartest, most beautiful people can have moments where they envy another. It's human. You need to find a better outlet for your anger, that's your real problem. Hitting someone for no real reason is wrong. It actually makes you appear to be weak minded and immature, the opposite of how you would like people to see you. Maybe you should try anger management, or try writting a journal to let it all out, or a close friend who you can vent to. Also, instead of hating someone for having things you want, try to find qualities about this person that attracts such things and learn from them. It also sounds to me that you need to focus on finding some self love. Confidence is the key that opens many doors. I'm working on that myself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-03-03   #11
Feroluce
Brain Candy

Feroluce is on a distinguished road
Credits: 99,822
Or Option 2

Concentrate on getting filthy rich and finding a really fit woman, then head back and watch their reactions(it might never work but just trying will get you out of this rut)

In other words, get over it, revenge is Always better served cold.

Forget it ever happened and move on, the longer you dwell on your problems the longer they are problems, just say the magic words "Aw Fuckit" and move on

© Feroluce™ 2001-11, The authors, affiliates and their subsidiary companys accept no responsability for any coherence in the above or any aforementioned or prior correspondance. The above opinion may contain information unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs.
Old 07-03-03   #12
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

This is also true. Put that energy into fixing yourself, getting where you want to be, and then bask in the glory of knowing YOUR better than THEM. Hmmmm.... that sounds like fun. Teehee.

Old 07-03-03   #13
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

icp 4ever in me is on a distinguished road
Credits: 49,938
anger management sounds like a good idea in this situation,good luck hun

Old 07-03-03   #14
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Amieeeeeee? Where are you?

Old 07-04-03   #15
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Yeah, when I open my club, I will be aright, its just one of those things I guess, I really dont like this guy, so I dont feel bad about fucking him up, and now he's all buddy buddy with me. Sometimes I let my thoughts and emotions get out of hand. See I loved the girl he is with, so there ya go. One thing I find perplexing DF is people seem to be into "evil" and death, and killing, but mention real violence or guns or war and they get all freaked out. I dunno seems wierd to me, I guess a lot of people have had a nice safe life and not seen the shit I have. Funny cause this guy had on a shirt that was violent in its imagery and alot of people watching were "evil" looking but they were shocked when they saw some real violence, and it wasnt that bad really, it was over quick. I am not a violent guy, I am actually kind of a teady bear, but I dont take shit from anybody and got feelings and I guess I did handle this badly. Oh well live and learn and like feroluce says"Aww fuck it"
Old 07-04-03   #16
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Now before you all post going "I abhor violence " and stuff like that bear in mind I WAS SPEAKING IN GENERAL. OK . good I actually thank all of you for your input, I value the opinions of others, not like some members of this place

Im really not all that bad
Old 07-04-03   #17
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Quote:
Originally posted by Magic Ninjet
This is also true. Put that energy into fixing yourself, getting where you want to be, and then bask in the glory of knowing YOUR better than THEM. Hmmmm.... that sounds like fun. Teehee.

DAMN STRAIGHT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-05-03   #18
Jasen
Repent my children

Jasen is on a distinguished road
Credits: 6,757
Don't get me wrong, I think the occasional ass-beating is appropriate and necessary. You had just made it sound like he didn't deserve it. But if he did... kick his ass again for me.
Violence might be my last choice in methods of resolving conflict, but by no means am I a Ghandi-loving pacifist either. I once ran down a crack dealer in my car. But I won't get into details...

Old 07-07-03   #19
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

You ran down a crack dealer???? Details, details!!! lol.

Oh, yeah, I see where your comming from Dirge, anger gets the best out of all of us sometimes. And, as long as you know where to line not to cross is (like killing him), it's good to let it out sometimes. Hell, I threw a ashtray at my "husband"'s head once out of anger, and I LOVE him. It's about channelling that anger for the greater good, though. I'll tell ya, I can't stand my dad sometimes, but rather than argue him, I'm just going to do my best so that I can have the satisfication of saying, "Here I am, no thanks to you."

Old 07-08-03   #20
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

I know everyone is making a big deal out of my kicking someones ass, Im like hey if it aint your ass getiin kicked DONT WORRY ABOUT IT!! I dont think I could kill anyone I fear jail far to much and having been somewhere wwere poeple kill eachother on a regular basis, its something I could avoid