Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Ziggyana's galaxy

Old 06-15-03   #1
Ziggyana
Face in the Mist

Ziggyana
Credits: 1,959
Ziggyana's galaxy

Okay I saw this area of the board and couldn't resist adding a thread myself*L*

*sung to I'm to sexy for my shirt by Right Said Fred**L*I'm to trendy for my shirt ...so trendy it hurts

Anyhoo any Jrock/Japan/Anime etc.. nuts on this board?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You're a deep thinker - most times logically. You're a bit of a neat freak and a wuss (hey, you do faint a lot!) but you do have the ability to overcome your fears and come out stronger in the end. And you never lose your head over things. (Gufaw gufaw!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-03   #2
Blind Pugh
Red Herring.

Blind Pugh is on a distinguished road
Credits: 81,071
Now this is just bloody unfair!!

You get an entire galaxy...... An I just get a Chippy

*Sues god*
Old 06-15-03   #3
velvet
scrumptious

velvet is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,361
lol...

hiya!!
Old 06-16-03   #4
Ziggyana
Face in the Mist

Ziggyana
Hello all how yas doing? What are some of ya fav films and musicians? As for why do I get a galaxy...hmmm I wanted my own so I made my own? But since ya have only a chippy ya more than welcome here to chill

Waves* Hello Confused

You're a deep thinker - most times logically. You're a bit of a neat freak and a wuss (hey, you do faint a lot!) but you do have the ability to overcome your fears and come out stronger in the end. And you never lose your head over things. (Gufaw gufaw!)

Old 06-16-03   #5
Blind Pugh
Red Herring.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziggyana
Hello all how yas doing? What are some of ya fav films and musicians?
I feel like I'm on Blind Date now!!
Old 06-16-03   #6
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Location: at home getting hammered while shes out getting nailed
Dirge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 52,744
Do you mean JRock from Trailer Park Boys?
Old 06-16-03   #7
Blind Pugh
Red Herring.

HUH???

*Brain melts*
Old 06-17-03   #8
Ziggyana
Face in the Mist

Ziggyana

LOL* Don't be nervous I won't bite. So what kinda bands do ya like, what are some of ya favorite films?=o}

Old 06-17-03   #9
Ziggyana
Face in the Mist

Ziggyana
Do you mean JRock from Trailer Park Boys?

Jrock as in Japanese rock musicians like Malice Mizer, Gackt, Buck Tick, Psycho Le Cemu, Dir En Grey etc....

Old 06-17-03   #10
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

OH ok, do you the Japanese band BALSAC? they are the prodigy of Jerry Only from the Misfits. cool stuff.

I am beining to rediscover Anime I loved it as a kid, I watched, G-force, Grandizer, Captain Harlock, Galaxy Express 999, and of course Speed Racer and AstroBoy. But recently I got Animatrix, and went out and bought Ninja Scroll, Akira, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away and Perfect Blue. I love the look of these films and the sophisticated stories, I somehow dont think they would work with Human actors
Old 06-19-03   #11
Blind Pugh
Red Herring.

Quote:

LOL* Don't be nervous I won't bite. So what kinda bands do ya like, what are some of ya favorite films?=o}
Bands all kinds depends on my mood from Enigma to strapping young lad.

Favourite films.. anything directed by Scorcese(sp?) And Excalibur!!

Oh an I like puppies & helping people & I want to end world suffering!

*Poses for photos*
Old 06-19-03   #12
Mia~ow
Dark Misanthrope

Mia~ow will become famous soon enoughMia~ow will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,625
Whoa!!! You're like, a really real person there!!!

Hi Ziggy! Welcome to the madness and shite
Old 06-21-03   #13
Ziggyana
Face in the Mist

Ziggyana
I am beining to rediscover Anime I loved it as a kid, I watched, G-force, Grandizer, Captain Harlock, Galaxy Express 999, and of course Speed Racer and AstroBoy. But recently I got Animatrix, and went out and bought Ninja Scroll, Akira, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away and Perfect Blue. I love the look of these films and the sophisticated stories, I somehow dont think they would work with Human actors
Oh those are awsome choices, yeah I think your right I couldn't see the films working beyond the animes. The only one that has the possiblity to work with human actors if ya ask me would be Perfect Blue. Have ya ever watched a anime series called Cowboy Bebop?

Old 06-21-03   #14
Ziggyana
Face in the Mist

Ziggyana

Bands all kinds depends on my mood from Enigma to strapping young lad.

Favourite films.. anything directed by Scorcese(sp?) And Excalibur!!

Oh an I like puppies & helping people & I want to end world suffering!

*Poses for photos*

LOL* Enigma is cool; What is your favorite Scorsese film?\Taxi Driver my favorite of his.

Old 06-21-03   #15
Ziggyana
Face in the Mist

Ziggyana
Whoa!!! You're like, a really real person there!!!

Hi Ziggy! Welcome to the madness and shite

*hehehe*Aye! Thank ya!

So tell me what are some of ya fav films and bands?

Old 06-21-03   #16
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Quote:
[Oh those are awsome choices, yeah I think your right I couldn't see the films working beyond the animes. The only one that has the possiblity to work with human actors if ya ask me would be Perfect Blue. Have ya ever watched a anime series called Cowboy Bebop? [/b]

Havent seen it but I plan on geting it real soon, I like the idea of "Film Noir" done in anime.
Old 06-24-03   #17
Blind Pugh
Red Herring.

Taxi driver is a quality choice!!

I'm a Goodfellas fan personally!
Old 06-24-03   #18
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 262,974
meep
Old 07-04-03   #19
Ziggyana
Face in the Mist

Ziggyana
Greetings Tozzy what are some of ya fav bands and films?

Old 07-04-03   #20
Ziggyana
Face in the Mist

Ziggyana
Havent seen it but I plan on geting it real soon, I like the idea of "Film Noir" done in anime.

Same here

Have you ever seen Pet Shop of Horror? It's a cool anime about people who buy fucked up pets. I love the scene where parents who lost they're daughter buy a rabbit. Only thing was when they looked at the rabbit they saw they're daughter and not a rabbit, which leads to them straying from its diet. *hehe* The rabbit multiplys and murders the husband and damn near the dumbass wife who strayed from the diet.=o}