Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page hmph, don I feel great

Old 06-13-03   #1
Somnambulation
The midnight sun burns

Somnambulation is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,608
hmph, don I feel great

yeah, so about 3 weeks ago I got a train to meet this guy who I really like. It was the first time I'd ever done anything with a guy and it was really special, at least I thought it was. Before we met up he called me every night, now he completely ignores me, he never calls, even when I try to start a conversation with him on msn it dies as soon as it starts. I just don't know what to do, I feel so used.
Old 06-13-03   #2
KaliShakti
Face in the Mist

KaliShakti
Credits: 574
So I take it you did meet up, you had sex and how he's avoiding you?! Did you meet him online? How long did you communicate for? Is he seeing someone else? The thing is you can do two things; ask him straight out why he's ignoring you (not on msn- call him up) or you could just wait for him to come crawling back to you if you ignore him long enough. Which may not happen of course, but that's a risk you have to take. Guys usually do not like to be chased, they like to do the chasing. (Note I said usually).
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-03   #3
Somnambulation
The midnight sun burns

No, no, we didn't have sex, just some other stuff.
We didn't meet online to begin with, we met briefly before and we exchanged e-mails an kept in touch, then after a few weeks I went to see him again.
Thanks for the advice pickle, maybe I should call him. I don't know, I get so paranoid.
Old 06-13-03   #4
KaliShakti
Face in the Mist

KaliShakti
Credits: 574
Just don't come across as desperate, just (try) and be cool about it. You know, ask him what's going on in his life that he seems so incredibly busy (in other words hint).
Old 06-13-03   #5
Raeven_Sekhmet
A Lost Soul

Raeven_Sekhmet
Credits: 4,315
I agree with KaliShakti you do not want to come across as desperate, trust me I know. I have had my share of troubles with guys. If he is any kind of a good, nice guy he wouldn't be doing something like this in the first place. Give him a dose of his own medicine. Start ignoring him, if he cares anything for you then he will get ahold of you. Then again in my opinion I would say be wise and walk away from him now before you get hurt anymore. Of course I also know that there are things that others will never know about how you feel for another person. We can only give ideas. You know how you feel and someone we would think is a jerk you might see something in him that we don't. I don't know if I made much sense, or if I help any but I hope I have in some way or another.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Then again this is only my opinion

Words are weapons, and it is dangerous . . . to borrow them from the arsenal of the enemy.
- George Santayana

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who fucks up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

I like to punch people in the stomach, so don't be a retard.

Friends help you get drunk. Real friends hold your unconscious body over the toilet to keep you from drowning in your own vomit, and write down all the funny things you said as you faded in and out of reality.
Old 06-14-03   #6
silverflame
a strange little lesbian

silverflame is on a distinguished road
Credits: 87,417
that's a good idea. i'm curious though as to why he started ignoring you in the first place, it just doesn't add up. guys are weird.
Old 06-16-03   #7
Raeven_Sekhmet
A Lost Soul

Raeven_Sekhmet
Yeah, I'm wondering why he would just start ignoring you, did he give any clues when you were together that he wasn't interested or was confused or anything like that???

Words are weapons, and it is dangerous . . . to borrow them from the arsenal of the enemy.
- George Santayana

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who fucks up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

Friends help you get drunk. Real friends hold your unconscious body over the toilet to keep you from drowning in your own vomit, and write down all the funny things you said as you faded in and out of reality.
Old 06-17-03   #8
Sybs
Unfolding

Sybs is on a distinguished road
Credits: 202,466
He's male, he doesn't need a reason.
Old 06-17-03   #9
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Location: at home getting hammered while shes out getting nailed
Dirge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 52,744
Quote:
Originally posted by Sybelle
He's male, he doesn't need a reason.
Now Sybelle, were not all bad, most are though. I do have a question however was this the guys first time "doing other stuff" he may be embarassed and such, especially if he has not had much luck/experince with girls. I hope you dont mind a little male perspective
Old 06-17-03   #10
Sybs
Unfolding

Sybs is on a distinguished road
Credits: 202,466
Quote:
Originally posted by Dirge
Now Sybelle, were not all bad, most are though. I do have a question however was this the guys first time "doing other stuff" he may be embarassed and such, especially if he has not had much luck/experince with girls. I hope you dont mind a little male perspective
I know you aren't all bad, i'm far from being a man-hater, quite the opposite in fact.
Try to keep 'doing stuff' just to a boyfriend chicky.
Old 06-17-03   #11
Somnambulation
The midnight sun burns

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirge
As far as I know, it wasn't his first time, but he could be lying, i don't know.
I talked to him yesterday, asked him why he had been ignoring me, he refused to tell me, although he said there was a specific reason. It's going to drive me nuts wondering what it was. I mean if he didn't like me he wouldn't of done anything with me, why wait until after?
Yeah, I guess it kind of makes sense now. I should try forget about him.
Thanks so much for the advice, everyone.
Old 06-17-03   #12
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,698
Re: hmph, don I feel great

Quote:
Originally posted by Somnambulation
yeah, so about 3 weeks ago I got a train to meet this guy who I really like. It was the first time I'd ever done anything with a guy and it was really special, at least I thought it was. Before we met up he called me every night, now he completely ignores me, he never calls, even when I try to start a conversation with him on msn it dies as soon as it starts. I just don't know what to do, I feel so used.
some men are like that. its better to move on in life with or with out him. you will find someone better soon.
Old 06-17-03   #13
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Rack it up to lessons learned eh?
Old 06-17-03   #14
Raeven_Sekhmet
A Lost Soul

Raeven_Sekhmet
most guys are users and who knows maybe he is one of those guys. The bast thing to do is to just move on and forget him. You will be much better off without him.

- George Santayana

Old 06-17-03   #15
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally posted by Raeven_Sekhmet
most guys are users and who knows maybe he is one of those guys. The bast thing to do is to just move on and forget him. You will be much better off without him.
he/she said it all.
Old 06-17-03   #16
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Sadly yes. at one time I would have put myself in that category, but hey we all get to be young and stupid at one point right?
Old 06-17-03   #17
Raeven_Sekhmet
A Lost Soul

Raeven_Sekhmet
Quote:
Originally posted by Shy shy
he/she said it all.
hehe I am a she hon

- George Santayana

Old 06-17-03   #18
Duddy
Bacon

Duddy
Credits: 128,079
Here's the plain and simple truth of it: he is avoiding you. He will continue to avoid you until you stop calling him. His reasons for avoiding you are most likely one of the following:
He thinks you are ugly.
You said you did "stuff". So he did his stuff, had fun, and you're not worth more than that to him.
He found someone else, and is doing the exact same thing to her.

Not trying to be rude, but as a man, I'm just giving you the harsh realities. Most guys, even myself sometimes, think with their penises first, and brains second.
Old 06-17-03   #19
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Duddy makes a good , if not blunt point. Cut him loose and dont feel like you are to blame, however
Old 06-18-03   #20
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

i guess if i had a penis. i would be doing the samething. each time that i meet a girl
i'd be a male slut