Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Homosexuals and Lesbians.

Old 06-12-03   #1
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,462
Homosexuals and Lesbians.

Im sorry, i do NOT agree with the lifestyle. although i dont believe in it, i still support thier right to be what they are..but one thing pisses me off, upity faggots and dykes who have to throw thier shit in your face. FUCK THEM!

When i begrudgedly watch the MTV movie awards i wanted to kill someone... then the TATU performance came on and basically glorified a disgusting lesbian life style.. and for some reason it REALLY pissed me off... maybe because it was only like 9pm and well ALL THE FUCKING CHILDERN WERENT IN BED!

What the FUCK is up with MTV??? its a children to teen Network WHY OH WHY do they see fit to pollute young kids with homosexual agenda? it fucking pisses me off... look if youre a man and you want to suck cocks. GREAT! more power to you, just dont come on to me or my family members, and keep your shit to yourself.. im SO fucking sick of Gay Day on college campuses, i walked one time from my dorm to the mess hall.... there was a sewer cover with a GIANT ass drawn in chalk around it... and it said "i love manholes" WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK!!!!!???!!!!

This is gay rights? fucking sick fucks...

i have to suppress my urge to fucking murder uppity faggots i really really do...

i try to do the right thing by supporting thier right to live in peace and not have to worry about social ridicule and what do they do? they become COMPLETELY irresponsible... fucking bitches.... i hope they all die!

ANd what is up with faggot men and liking little boys?

this ALSO pisses me off GREATLY.... when i was younger i had a program called "Sub7" it was basically a trojan virus you could give ot people and control thier PC with it from yours... see what files they kept etc etc... i had done this to like.... 1000 assholes on AOL at one point. I got a number of gay men and almost all of them had pictures of little boys on thier computers.. THIS IS SICK! fucking freaks.. DIE all of you!

ok...venting/rant over.
Old 06-12-03   #2
patryn
fuck off

patryn will become famous soon enoughpatryn will become famous soon enough
Credits: 171,553
you go get'em, walt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jesus wants his fucking whistle.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-03   #3
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

walt?
Old 06-12-03   #4
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,800
I don't mind non-flaming homersexuals. But once they start to flame, they get annoying.
Old 06-12-03   #5
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

if i had a daughter watching MTV that night i would have been mad enough to hunt down MTV executives and murder them.
Old 06-12-03   #6
dallantra
The Lost Dark Prophet?

Location: A red state taken over by people that make me look sane.
dallantra
Credits: 22,480
Wow. Blantant anger, which can lead to hate.

I have a daughter, I have a couple of friends who are a lesbian couple and my daughter has been around them countless times. Shes on her way to being a brilliant person who won't imidiately hate.

Gay rights, if someone chooses to marry, it'd be nice if one wasn't told that they were not in a life-long openly legal relationship just because they crossed a damned state line where the church and religion were part of the deciding factor of the law and were blatant reasons that that law was in place. Religous freedom and speration of church and state my ass.

And billy, if you don't want them to be what they are in public, then please don't kiss your gf in public. In ways, its just as annoying. Lets do away with all sexuallity while we're at it, and put everyone back in the closet.

It took me 26 years to become okay with who i am, and not be ashamed of something that was just there when i was becoming aware of others. Its terrible to tell someone,"be yourself, just don't let us know you're yourself." That kind of thinking helps lead kids to suicide.
Old 06-12-03   #7
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by dallantra
Wow. Blantant anger, which can lead to hate.

I have a daughter, I have a couple of friends who are a lesbian couple and my daughter has been around them countless times. Shes on her way to being a brilliant person who won't imidiately hate.

Gay rights, if someone chooses to marry, it'd be nice if one wasn't told that they were not in a life-long openly legal relationship just because they crossed a damned state line where the church and religion were part of the deciding factor of the law and were blatant reasons that that law was in place. Religous freedom and speration of church and state my ass.

And billy, if you don't want them to be what they are in public, then please don't kiss your gf in public. In ways, its just as annoying. Lets do away with all sexuallity while we're at it, and put everyone back in the closet.

It took me 26 years to become okay with who i am, and not be ashamed of something that was just there when i was becoming aware of others. Its terrible to tell someone,"be yourself, just don't let us know you're yourself." That kind of thinking helps lead kids to suicide.
see heres the problem, im not gay, society accepts my heterosexual relationship i am allowed to kiss my woman in public. Although i usually keep them conservative to be kind to others around me... apparently homosexuals (some of them) cant help themselves but have to suck each others cocks at rest stops, or in parks and have fag parades, and throw thier shit in MY face. i dot run around with a giant pussy float that says i love cliterous' do i? where are the hetero pride parades? see this is the thing, minorities are born minorities, one chooses to be gay, and im sorry i dont believe that youre born that way. You can cite whatever bullshit propaganda you want, but people CHOOSE to be gay, just like they CHOOSE to suck a cock, or muff dive. I dont believe gays should be allowed to marry. Civil unions are GOOD ENOUGH. Heres the thing.. marriage has 2 aspects... its a legal contract dealing with health insurance, etc etc... and its a vow to god that youve got a life mate... now civil union takes care of the legal aspect of it.. and im sorry but Christian, Jewish, and Muslim churches DO NOT ACCEPT HOMOSEXUALITY... they can get thier civil unions and name changes, but why do they pres on and on for marriage? they dont require. they DO IT because they want what they cant have... this is why they shouldnt be allowed to have Christian etc marriages... get a civil union i support that, and its good enough. Im fed up with pro gay lifestyle BULLSHIT being fed ot me, and soon my children.. i will NOT allow my children to be around homosexuals unaccompanied by me or my wife. They will NOT be too involved with gay friends, NOR will they watch pro gay bullshit media. Im tired of the nonsenseical crap theyre trying to do, trying to change the children to swell the ranks to gain political influcence.. its going WAY overboard.. they can accept who and what they are in PRIVATE... the next time i see a faggot drawing an ass around a sewer cover im gonna pull an American History X on his ass "PUT YOUR MOUTH ON THE CURB!"
Old 06-12-03   #8
errantrogue
which one, though?

errantrogue is on a distinguished road
Credits: 288,983
you know what? you're right... in fact, lets not just stop there... cause you know interracial relationships are against god's natural law... i mean, colors are just gods way of saying who's more holy, and we shouldnt intermingle the castes... and no more anal sex... or oral... or doggy style... just missionary, through a sheet, as you both pray to god for your wanton sins... yeah... thats it...

really, i hate TATU as much as a music lover could... but religions shouldnt tell two consenting adults what they should do... its the two consent adults that should tell the RELIGION whats what.

"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.
Old 06-12-03   #9
patryn
fuck off

hahaha, good one rogue.

by the way, walt as in walt disney and thy're decline of gays. you have one thread going about descimination on race and then you pull this about gays. here's an idea billy, pull your head down out of the sky before you catch a nose bleed. i could see your sick ass abandon your daughter if she were to say she was gay.

Old 06-12-03   #10
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Magic Ninjet will become famous soon enough
Credits: 141,093
I thought the TATU show was pretty hot. I didn't find it distasteful. However, I agree that people, straight, gay, whatever, should not grope each other in public. Little displays of affection I find endearing, but I cringe if I see a full-blown make out session of any form happening. That's private and should be kept just that. I do admit that I get a little uneasy when I see two men holding hands, but that's not they're fault. I get uneasy when I see ugly or fat people PDAing, too. But, each person should feel free to be who they are, whatever that might be, so long as they respect the boundaries of others.

Cum Guzzler....

Old 06-12-03   #11
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,473
Quote:
Originally posted by Billy the Kidd
the next time i see a faggot drawing an ass around a sewer cover im gonna pull an American History X on his ass "PUT YOUR MOUTH ON THE CURB!"
That was the baddest ass part of that movie... lol.....

S.O.D.

Old 06-12-03   #12
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,738
ok i'm just wondering over here. what is so different about straight people if they were to make out in puplic then it is for gay people like me? if gay people aren't allowed to make out in public just like straight people. then i seriously think that straight people shouldn't be allowed to make out in public. hey well fair is fair. i think you don't understand gay people very well. since you don't understand gay people very well. you hate them with a passion. i think that was a little harsh on what you said. if you decide to have kids one day and they happen to turn out to be gay and you don't want anything to do with your children. then i think you shouldn't have any children at all. cause that would be a cruel thing to do. i'm not mad or anything at all just to let you know billy. i'm talking to you in a calm way. if you need help at understanding about people like me. i'll be gladly to talk to you about it.
Old 06-12-03   #13
patryn
fuck off

billy's a homophobe, good luck.

Old 06-12-03   #14
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

i'm willing to try.
Old 06-12-03   #15
Magic Ninjet
Hatchet Goddess

Magic Ninjet will become famous soon enough
Credits: 141,093
Oh oh oh.... I know what he's going to say to that: My kids aren't going to be gay because I'm going to raise them the right way. And, if for some God aweful chance they did come out gay, you can bet your ass they won't be flashing it out in the open. Blah blah blah blah..... some shit more about Gay being wrong and disgusting, blah blah blah.... some shit about how he's so great, blah blah, blah.....

and so on and so on.....

I still love you Billy, you're just so preditctably bullheaded sometimes.

Old 06-12-03   #16
patryn
fuck off

i'll kick my own kids teeth in if he's a fag.

Old 06-12-03   #17
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally posted by Magic Ninjet
Oh oh oh.... I know what he's going to say to that: My kids aren't going to be gay because I'm going to raise them the right way. And, if for some God aweful chance they did come out gay, you can bet your ass they won't be flashing it out in the open. Blah blah blah blah..... some shit more about Gay being wrong and disgusting, blah blah blah.... some shit about how he's so great, blah blah, blah.....

and so on and so on.....

I still love you Billy, you're just so preditctably bullheaded sometimes.
haha you know billy well. i know thats what he is going to say to me as well. when i choose to talk to him nicely about it.
Old 06-12-03   #18
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally posted by patryn
i'll kick my own kids teeth in if he's a fag.
you hate gay people to? dammit I THAUGHT YOU AND I WERE FRIENDS PATRYN!
Old 06-12-03   #19
patryn
fuck off

no i was referring to billy's attitude.

Old 06-12-03   #20
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally posted by patryn
no i was referring to billy's attitude.
yep that is his additude.