Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page solace, billy, beauty's bitch thread

Old 01-13-03   #1
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,193
the best thing about making fun of solass is that he does it for you...
Quote:
Originally posted by SOLACE
What and you think you have???

Think of it this way shit for brains...if I never matured past 11 years old then you never matured past 10 and 11 months! Ok...so don't give me that shit!

As just because it hasn't rained so to speak on you yet doesn't mean its not going to at all...

why don't you come see me huh...

No the truth is I matured past 11 a long time ago and after seeing your pic, I laughed to hard and relized it be way to one sided if I went down there...It be such a waste of time for me to go out of my way to like NY and beat the POO out off you in like 4 or 5 mins and have to go...

BUT if you like your very welcome to come see me and TRY to do your best if it would matter at all any. I mean after all, who you trying to kid? Yourself maybe???

You'll have your day sooner of later...but you could push for a now event if you want...you could run your little cookie toattin, boy scout ass down here if you can't wait for your day to come...

You funny forum fuck...
i rest my case...
Old 01-13-03   #2
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

thisll be good, hey Solass, tell your girlfriend i almost passed out the last time she sucked me off, she can suck the crome off of your trailor hitch....

waits for parade of death.
Old 01-14-03   #3
SOLACE
The Abused Concept

SOLACE is on a distinguished road
Credits: 137,187
Quote:
Originally posted by Billy the Kidd
the best thing about making fun of solass is that he does it for you...

i rest my case...

Yeah ok and the crowd chears right?

Boy that was a zinger...you sure told me???

Keep puting on a show...

Apeez the forum foke...

I find your horrible pokes at me funny and delightful...after all, we do go to the zoo to watch the animals play with their shit and all...its the same with you so go ahead and play...
Old 01-14-03   #4
SOLACE
The Abused Concept

Quote:
thisll be good, hey Solass, tell your girlfriend i almost passed out the last time she sucked me off, she can suck the crome off of your trailor hitch....

Ya know, if it was as easy as just snapping my fingers, you'd be here, bent over awaiting my foot to be sent hailing into your asshole! But its not like you'll dare come here...your pretty stupid on the get go but still smart enough not to DARE chance your life and well being like that, now are you...

So say/write/think what you like cause when it come down to it...your not the kind of guy you "LIKE TO THINK" you are, your a weak, sad, petty, frail, pityful loser of a boy!

Besides...it was your mom...she got your beep and ran off leaving me blue ballin...got to take care of mommies little boy she said...guess your mom looks a lot like my girl...but you are a little slow and all...I understand!
Old 06-05-03   #5
BeautysDemise
Masochistic Failure

BeautysDemise is on a distinguished road
Credits: 110,146
Quote:

Billy, one of us should go dig up that thread where we were talking shit to Solass about his trailer and Ratt T-shirts. That was the end all...

Which forum was that? Friendship?

Just Another Girl Who Wants to Rule the World.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-03   #6
SOLACE
The Abused Concept

Quote:
Originally posted by XBeautysDemiseX
Billy, one of us should go dig up that thread where we were talking shit to Solass about his trailer and Ratt T-shirts. That was the end all...

Which forum was that? Friendship?

Shouldn't you be breast feeding your puppy right now?
Old 06-08-03   #7
BeautysDemise
Masochistic Failure

You just got your ass in a bad spot Solass. You remember when you said Billy didn't have the balls to come get your skanky fugly fucking ass? Well, I do. So kindly post your address again and we'll see how much shit you talk when we get to your trailer.

You ever talk about my fucking daughter again and you will be in a world of fuck. If you have a problem with me, then insult me. You have to be pretty fucking low on the god damn food chain to insult a fucking infant. You god damn retard.

Old 06-09-03   #8
SOLACE
The Abused Concept

Quote:
You just got your ass in a bad spot Solass. You remember when you said Billy didn't have the balls to come get your skanky fugly fucking ass? Well, I do. So kindly post your address again and we'll see how much shit you talk when we get to your trailer.

You ever talk about my fucking daughter again and you will be in a world of fuck. If you have a problem with me, then insult me. You have to be pretty fucking low on the god damn food chain to insult a fucking infant. You god damn retard.

Oh shut up...no wait, keep going; this is a riot!

Who do you think your talking to hmm? Do you even know? Look I'm gonna try and set you straight on this. You, your family...your friends, you & they all are bugs to me. What you should do now, seeing as bugs do not know what fear is, I'm gonna help you come to understand it. Don't fuck with me in real life cause your baby will become a motherless child. You don't want that right, so realize what you need to realize to smarten up...ya don't want to fuck with me.

I'm done with this online bullshit. Its goddamn old. You don't like the shit I write grow the fuck up and don't read it. You got a problem, take me to court bitch. Then I'll give you a real reason to be there ok.

Stupid, STUPID bitch. Go back to YOUR trailer...climb into YOUR filth and pull your head from your ass and tend to your piglets idiot.
Old 06-09-03   #9
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Ya know, if it was as easy as just snapping my fingers, you'd be here, bent over awaiting my foot to be sent hailing into your asshole! But its not like you'll dare come here...your pretty stupid on the get go but still smart enough not to DARE chance your life and well being like that, now are you...

So say/write/think what you like cause when it come down to it...your not the kind of guy you "LIKE TO THINK" you are, your a weak, sad, petty, frail, pityful loser of a boy!

Besides...it was your mom...she got your beep and ran off leaving me blue ballin...got to take care of mommies little boy she said...guess your mom looks a lot like my girl...but you are a little slow and all...I understand!
Solass.. youre pretty funny, remember when i literally gave you my REAL address? you promised ot come murder me, and you didnt, i guess that makes you a pussy.. no wonder your hillbilly girlfriend likes to suck off real men (me).
Old 06-09-03   #10
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:

no no no, he never gave his addrsss hes a sissy, he threatend to murder me IRL, so i gave him MY address.
Old 06-09-03   #11
SOLACE
The Abused Concept

Quote:
Solass.. youre pretty funny, remember when i literally gave you my REAL address? you promised ot come murder me, and you didnt, i guess that makes you a pussy.. no wonder your hillbilly girlfriend likes to suck off real men (me).

What do you want now? You want some stupid cyber internet battle too?

Look shit for brains, come on, do you really think I'm gonna spend the $$$ to go beat you up? And murder you...I want kids someday and killing you would put me in jail. At this point I just want you in the hospital. OH and whats this stuff about my girlfriend? Just give it a rest huh, you don't even know my girlfriend, hell you think she and I are one in the same...

You got me with a clear head today billy. Look you want to throw down come see me. Really, cause your just not worth the time for me to get up and go beat your ass.

So if you want a fight come get some. Leave my girl out of it too huh, all your lies and bullshiting is dumb.
Old 06-09-03   #12
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

man, you really are a dumb bastard... its like talking to a partially retarded chimp... why would i come get you? i gave you my address, you come get me.
Old 06-10-03   #13
Crypt
___

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Credits: 132,985
Quote:

Who do you think your talking to hmm? Do you even know? Look I'm gonna try and set you straight on this. You, your family...your friends, you & they all are bugs to me. What you should do now, seeing as bugs do not know what fear is, I'm gonna help you come to understand it. Don't fuck with me in real life cause your baby will become a motherless child. You don't want that right, so realize what you need to realize to smarten up...ya don't want to fuck with me.

I'm done with this online bullshit. Its goddamn old. You don't like the shit I write grow the fuck up and don't read it. You got a problem, take me to court bitch. Then I'll give you a real reason to be there ok.

Stupid, STUPID bitch. Go back to YOUR trailer...climb into YOUR filth and pull your head from your ass and tend to your piglets idiot.
Solace. this is your first and last warning about this. Do Not make personal physical threats on the board.

Billy, you also know that insults and such should be moved to the bitch board and not continued in the general forum.

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

" It is easier to write words on water then to try to use argument on a christian"
Old 06-10-03   #14
SOLACE
The Abused Concept

Quote:
Originally posted by Crypt
Solace. this is your first and last warning about this. Do Not make personal physical threats on the board.

Billy, you also know that insults and such should be moved to the bitch board and not continued in the general forum.

Hey man I was pravoked dammit. At that point I was just defending myself. My post was filled with (if's) not shit saying I was gonna outright kill/harm anyone if not pravoked in some way shape or form. Hell you want proof, look at the dates, her post was the first bad post in here in like a month I was just poked so I poked back.

But its cool, no problem...all I ask is here me out if something like this comes up again. But I'll bite my tongue so to speak from now on. I understand...
Old 06-10-03   #15
SOLACE
The Abused Concept

CLOSE THIS THREAD DOWN PLEASE
Old 06-10-03   #16
BeautysDemise
Masochistic Failure

Quote:

Crypt, I know you have already addressed this but you know when someone posts something like this you have to respond. You might want to move this half to the bitch board...

Solace, or whatver, you would never get close to me. I'm not scared by your idle threats of killing me. Don't sit there and act like you were proposing what if's when you and I both know you just directly threatened my life. It's amazing how you can get the simpliest minds to start jumping up and down screaming like a baboon.

I also find it highly amusing that I never said anything directly to you. I asked Billy a fucking question and you got your panties in a twist. You know, I love that people report your stupid ass for me because I hadn't even been here in a day or so. You must be so popular around here. Ha.

PS- I personally don't live in a trailer, but I'm sure you know so much about it. My house is not filthy jackass because I have a child. And good luck on finding someone to have children with you. You know they just passed this new legislation that women suffering from mental retardation can have abortions after they're raped. You might want to think of a new idea...

Old 06-10-03   #17
BeautysDemise
Masochistic Failure

Quote:
no no no, he never gave his addrsss hes a sissy, he threatend to murder me IRL, so i gave him MY address.
We should start a club of people who have been threatened with death by Solace. Ha.

Old 06-10-03   #18
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Quote:
We should start a club of people who have been threatened with death by Solace. Ha.
I will join.... he threatened me too.... at least five times that i know of he has threatened to kill me.... but threatening to kill a woman is pretty dismal.. and cowardly.... lucky i am in exile right now.... from Moderation that is....
Old 06-10-03   #19
BeautysDemise
Masochistic Failure

He threatened to kill you too?! Jesus fucking christ. How many people does Solass think he can take on at once?

I don't mind him threatening to kill me because I know I have one crazy mother fucker for a fiance and Solass would not lay a finger on me. The thing that pisses me off about Solass is his comments about Lilan. What the hell could she possibly do to him? Fucking douchebag, he is.

By the by, this will be the best god damn thread on the entire Bitch Board.

Old 06-11-03   #20
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Quote:
He threatened to kill you too?! Jesus fucking christ. How many people does Solass think he can take on at once?

I don't mind him threatening to kill me because I know I have one crazy mother fucker for a fiance and Solass would not lay a finger on me. The thing that pisses me off about Solass is his comments about Lilan. What the hell could she possibly do to him? Fucking douchebag, he is.

By the by, this will be the best god damn thread on the entire Bitch Board.
It is really too bad I do not still live in Massachusetts.... I only lived about a half hour or so from where Solace lives.... I coulda walked there almost.... lol....
Yeah any time Solace gets into an argument with someone I think it is his nature to start threatening lives because his diction does not allow for witty come backs....